Office Holiday Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill could feel the cold tip pressing against her asshole, and she relaxed as it began its journey into her bowels. Christina pushed into Jill's ass slowly but steadily, burying inch after inch of the thick rubber cock into her.

"MMMM," Jill moaned and felt her pussy leaking onto Brittany's strap-on, her body responding to the pleasant sensation of both her holes being filled to the brim. Jill and Brittany's soft breasts squished against each other as Christina began pumping into Jill's ass.

"Hmph mmmph mmm mmmph," Jill moaned rhythmically as Christina slid in and out of her asshole, her saliva dripping out of the ball gag and dropping onto Brittany's forehead and hair. Simultaneously, Brittany began thrusting her crotch up and down, pounding Jill's pussy from beneath her while Christina pounded Jill's ass.

Phoebe went over and grabbed her phone for a few quick photos and videos of Jill getting double penetrated by her other sluts. She got some perfect snapshots of Jill's holes from behind being filled, and then she moved around to the side to get Jill's profile bent over and taking it up her pussy and ass. This was a night that none of them would ever forget, and Phoebe looked forward to masterbating to the video she was currently taking of Jill getting double stuffed.

Satisfied with her documentation of the evening, Phoebe put away her phone and went to join in on the fun.

"MMMPH MMMPH MMMPH!" Jill was moaning loudly into her gag as Christina filled her bowels with cock and Brittany pummeled her cunt.

"Brittany, take off her gag." Phoebe commanded.

"Yes, Mistress." Brittany instantly obeyed, but she expressed her concerns. "Are you sure she won't be too loud without it?"

"Don't worry, I'll cover her mouth myself."

Brittany reached around the back of Jill's head and sifted through her long blonde hair, now disheveled and flying around everywhere from the rough fucking she was receiving. As she did so, Phoebe slid off her G-string and removed her strappy white bra, exposing her fully nude body. Finally, Brittany found the clasp and removed the gag.

"OOOHHH -- mmmmph," Jill's scream of pleasure with her mouth free was cut short and muffled by Phoebe, who had climbed onto the bed and shoved her cunt against Jill's face.

Phoebe ordered, "Shut up, slut. Let's put that mouth to work."

Jill began tonguing Phoebe's wet slit as the two rubber cocks continued their assault on her. Phoebe moaned as the experienced Jill ate her pussy, the strap-ons shoving Jill's face and tongue hard against Phoebe's mound with each thrust.

"Mmm yeah, eat your mistress's cunt, slut."

Though a bit despondent that Phoebe had won and taken her, Jill was secretly a bit turned on. She was used to being in control, both at work and when she commanded her sluts. Now that the tables were turned, it was strangely freeing being commanded and ordered around without responsibility. She attacked Phoebe's clit with vigor with her tongue, determined to make her new mistress proud by making her cum.

As she pleased her mistress, Jill also felt another climax of her own building. She could feel the two phalluses ravaging her holes, bumping against one another deep inside of her, separated only by a thin layer of flesh. Christina was showing no mercy to her former mistress and was now pounding Jill's asshole relentlessly. Jill's pussy too was still sensitive from her earlier orgasm, and it pulsed with bliss as Brittany hammered at her from underneath.

It was soon too much to take, and Jill's body was racked with tremors as she went over the edge for the second time that night.

"MMMMPH," she screamed into Phoebe's cunt as she came.

Phoebe could see Jill's submission in her eyes even as the older woman orgasmed, and Phoebe's triumph was the ultimate aphrodisiac. Seeing her former mistress cumming from being filled in both holes while still licking her was a massive turn-on. It didn't take Phoebe long to join Jill in orgasming, as her own legs shook as she came, squirting her juices all over Jill's face as her crotch bucked wildly. Jill was still coming down from her climax but loved the taste of Phoebe's nectar. She slurped up as much as she could, even as her pussy continued contracting tightly against Brittany's strap-on.

The older woman was completely spent, and Christina and Brittany withdrew their dildos from Jill's now-ruined holes. Christina backed out with a loud plop, and Brittany pushed Jill off. The older blonde collapsed onto the bed in a heap, barely conscious.

Phoebe decided that with her conquest of Jill complete, it was time to reward her other two sluts. "Take off your strap-ons," she told them.

They hastily unclasped her rubber cocks from around their crotches, and Phoebe reached out a hand for Brittany's. The tall brunette quickly proffered it to her mistress.

As Phoebe strapped Brittany's cock around her waist, she told Christina, "Now take off those panties."

The petite blonde quickly reached down but struggled, the fishnet bodysuit making it difficult for her to reach her underwear, especially now that they were all covered in slick sweat.

"Here, let me." Phoebe reached down and grabbed the bottom of the fishnet material, ripping a hole around Christina's crotch. She grabbed each hip and pulled down the young blonde's crotchless panties in one motion, leaving her only with the fishnet covering on her upper torso.

"Down, slut." Phoebe snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground.

The young blonde got down on her knees. Phoebe waved the giant rubber cock in front of Christina's face, and her slut didn't need explicit instruction to understand what her mistress wanted.

Her lips parted and allowed the tip of the massive head into her mouth, and she relaxed her throat as Phoebe began stuffing the monstrous shaft down her esophagus.

"Glrugh gluh gruh," Christina struggled to breathe as the strap-on ravaged her throat and mouth, spittle flying everywhere.

As she assaulted Christina's throat, Phoebe slapped her ass cheeks and spread them, inviting Brittany to tongue her other hole. Her slut obliged, getting down on her knees and licking all around the rim before inserting the tip of her tongue into Phoebe's bumhole, wriggling it around.

After a few seconds, Phoebe withdrew from Christina's mouth, and the petite girl gasped for air.

"You've been a good little slut tonight."

"T-thank you, Mistress." The young blonde blushed.

"Are you ready for your reward?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get down on all fours," Phoebe ordered.

Christina quickly dropped to the ground and got down on her hands and knees. As she did so, Brittany took a seat on the chaise, eager to get a good view of what was about to happen. She began rubbing her own pussy, which was begging for release.

Without another word, the dark-haired mistress lined up her cock against Christina's slit. Knowing it was dripping wet with arousal, Phoebe was not gentle. She slammed it deep into Christina's tight cunt, burying the strap-on to the hilt inside of her.

"AHHHHH!" Christina screamed with pleasure as her new mistress took her for the first time. Her pussy had tingled with desire ever since watching Phoebe dance for Jill, and it was finally getting the attention it craved.

Phoebe bent her legs and straddled the lithe young blonde bent over underneath her, jackhammering her wet hole with abandon.

"Ohhhh, fuck! Fuck me, Mistress!" Christina wailed with satisfaction.

Her mistress fulfilled her request, as Phoebe pounded the little slut over and over. She withdrew nearly the entire length of the colossal cock with each stroke before sliding it all the way back in. The rubber dildo stretched Christina's pussy to its limits, filling her to the brim.

When the blonde's legs gave out from the pounding, Phoebe didn't miss a beat, dropping down to her knees and continuing her assault on the now prone girl. Christina's nails clawed at the carpet, her tiny tits getting a bit of rug burn from the friction, as her entire body was being pressed down and slid against the carpet with each stroke.

"Ungh UNGH UNGH! Fuuuck, I-I-I'm gonna cuuummm!"

Christina moaned into the floor as she felt her body quiver. Her legs straightened and stiffened like a board as her climax hit, and her thin arms flailed against the ground. She could feel the strap-on lodged deep inside her as Phoebe had stopped mid-thrust. Finally, she felt the thick rubber cock slowly retreating from her slit, leaving her with an empty sensation.

Phoebe was drenched in sweat with her hair matted all over her face but turned to face Brittany, who was intently playing with herself on the chaise having watched Christina's extreme climax.

"Don't think I forgot about you," Phoebe grinned. "Spread em."

The pale brunette squealed with joy and splayed out her legs, draping her right leg over the arm of the chaise. It felt wonderful as Phoebe entered her cunt, and she was thrilled to have her new mistress inside of her. Phoebe pumped in and out with gusto, devastating Brittany's cunt with the giant black rubber cock.

"Ohhh," Brittany moaned as Phoebe fucked her into oblivion. Her back slammed against the back of the chaise with each plunge, but Brittany didn't care. Her pussy clenched against Phoebe's cock, welcoming each thrust.

Then suddenly, Phoebe pulled out of her slut's slick pussy, and she threw off the strap-on as she knelt down in front of the chaise. It had been a long time since Brittany had seen Phoebe, but Phoebe's tongue felt incredibly familiar as soon as it touched her slit.

"Mmmm...I've missed your tongue," Brittany moaned.

"And I've missed the sweet taste of your cunt, slut." Phoebe mused.

Brittany's pink pussy lips were moist and swollen from arousal, and her juices were all over her mound and legs. Brittany sucked in a hiss of air and leaned her head back as Phoebe licked her. As her mistress sucked at her pussy lips and tongued her clit, Brittany's juices seeped down her taint even more.

"Ohhh, I'm gonna cum soon."

As Brittany felt Phoebe's rough tongue rubbing over her clit over and over again, she frantically grasped at her supple breasts, squeezing them and tugging on her hard nipples.

As Phoebe was focused on Brittany, she felt Christina's tongue at her own wet slit. The petite blonde had recovered and was now behind her, tonguing her pussy while she ate Brittany's. As Christina did so, she fingered her own pussy, shoving her digits in as far as they could go, aching for more. All three moaned as their climaxes continued to build.

Jill stirred from her semi-conscious state and watched the three nubile young women from the bed, still lying on her side, too tired and sore to move. Her pussy burned for more, but she was too spent to fulfill her desires. All she could do was enjoy the sight of the three licking each other with fervor.

Phoebe felt Brittany's spasms quicken, and she aggressively increased the pace of her tonguing. She knew her slut was close and worked to hasten her climax.

Brittany's old mistress, Jill, had given her plenty of orgasms during their various encounters, but Phoebe always seemed to just naturally know her body. The pale brunette moaned as her torso flew up off the chaise. With her right hand, Brittany held onto the back of the chaise for dear life, and her left hand squeezed her nipple as she came.

"MMMMPH OHHHH UNGHHHHHH!" Brittany's orgasm hit like a freight train, and she erupted with pleasure, her hips thrusting wildly as Phoebe's mouth kept slurping and slobbering at her snatch.

Brittany's climax triggered a cascade of orgasms. With Brittany's slit exploding in her mouth and Christina's tongue probing hard at her clit, Phoebe too reached orgasm. Her legs gave out, and Phoebe lurched forward onto the chaise, barely holding herself up.

As when Phoebe didn't stop pounding her when she fell, Christina now also refused to relent. She followed Phoebe forward and continued to stab at her sweet spot with her tongue, bringing forth a second unheralded climax for her mistress.

"MMMM," Phoebe moaned into the cushion of the chaise as she came again. She collapsed and shook on the ground as her orgasm racked through her. The release was incredible, and her pussy squirted the last of its reserves as she came.

Christina lapped up as much of Phoebe's squirt as she could, her fingers still flying in and out of her own cunt. Nearly out of breath from the exertion, Christina's eyes rolled up as her second climax arrived. Losing control of her body as well, her faced flopped against Phoebe's soft ass cheeks as her body quivered and spasmed.

When Christina's climax had passed, Phoebe turned and gripped Christina's chin, pulling her slut in for a kiss. Phoebe savored the taste of the blonde's saliva as their tongues wrapped around one another, detecting a hint of her own cunt mixed in.

She finally pulled away, and the two of them picked up Brittany's unconscious frame. Together, they lifted her over to the bed and rolled her onto it. Still barely holding onto consciousness, Jill wrapped an arm around the brunette and pulled her close. Then Phoebe and Christina joined them, their four beautiful naked forms huddled together in mutual bliss.

As Jill drifted off to sleep with the scent of Brittany's hair in her face, she couldn't help but think that maybe it was a blessing in disguise that she was now Phoebe's. Her old slut seemed to have learned a great deal and would be a good mistress to her. There were sure to be plenty more sleepless nights filled with rapture to come with Mistress Phoebe.