Turning Contest: A Lick for a Raise

Story Info
Cute employee is turned when she asks for a raise.
4.7k words
4.68
65.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

Summary: Cute employee is turned when she asks for a raise.

Thanks to: Thanks to hfernandez1983 for the story idea suggestion.

Thanks to 2:

THE TURNING CONTEST is a week-long competition between five MILF best friends over who can turn more straight teens, college girls and women.

The prize: The winner gets a weekend with the other four women's 18-year-old daughters.

Although each story definitely stands on its own, this is the eighteenth seduction scene. Here is a quick refresher of what has happened so far.

1. Turning Contest: A Beautiful Blonde, in which seductress VERONICA STONE seduces a teen in her clothing store.

2. Turning Contest: A Cute Maid, in which reluctant seductress (she is more a submissive) and rich wife CAROL WHITE seduces and dominates her temporary maid.

3. Turning Contest: A Delicious Model, in which seductress and casting agent PORTIA JAMES seduces a cute 19-year-old model who is auditioning for a part in the new Matt Damon movie.

4. Turning Contest: A Desperate Asian, in which black professor CRYSTAL WATSON seduces a shy Japanese student in her office.

5. Turning Contest: A Dominated Thief, in which store owner VERONICA STONE molests an 18-year-old who tried to steal from her store.

6. Turning Contest: A Drunk Bday Girl, in which married seductress JASMINE JONES molests, seduces and fucks a 21-year-old birthday girl at a club.

7. Turning Contest: A Drunk Bride 2 Be, in which JASMINE JONES continues her night at the club by seducing a friend of the birthday girl as well as a bride-to-be at her bachelorette party.

8. Turning Contest: A Fantasy Waitress, in which CRYSTAL WATSON seduces a cute, big breasted, 18-year-old waitress at an open all-night diner.

9. Turning Contest: A Fashionable Cutie, in which PORTIA JAMES seduces a cute Victoria Secret saleswoman in a change room.

10. Turning Contest: A Fateful Birthday, in which CAROL WHITE seduces a chubby girl at the beach and doubles down on a peeping Belle.

11. Turning Contest: A Former Student, in which CRYSTAL WATSON bumps into a former student, goes back to her place and seduces her slyly.

12. Turning Contest: A Friend in Need, in which PORTIA JAMES seduces, somewhat by accident, her good friend who just caught her husband sucking cock in her kitchen.

13. Turning Contest: A Friend of Amy's, in which VERONICA STONE gets her third turn with a surprisingly quirky nerd with the assistance of her first seduction (turn 1: A Beautiful Blonde).

14. Turning Contest: A Girl Guide Sister, in which JASMINE JONES seduces an 18-year-old selling cookies for her younger sister and who just happens to be her daughter's cross town rival.

15. Turning Contest: A Hit & Lick, in which CRYSTAL WATSON is hit from behind at a red light by a teen girl and uses the opportunity to get not one, but two turns by seducing the nerdish driver and her Muslim friend.

16. Turning Contest: A Kinky Cuckquean, in which VERONICA STONE catches two teens having sex in one of her dressing rooms, and uses it to blackmail them into submitting sexually to her.

17. Turning Contest: A Kismet Encounter, in which CRYSTAL WATSON bumps into her daughter's grade three teacher in line at a coffee shop and brings her home for a sweet seduction.

Turning Contest: A Lick for a Raise

Courtney watched the two teens walk out together, surprisingly hand in hand, and the girl's face was shiny. This confirmed her suspicions that had been growing during the past month. Ms. Stone was a lesbian. She simply had to be using her store as a front for seducing teen girls and women. She'd noticed her disappearing for almost an hour with two girls earlier today, and now she'd spent almost a full hour with those two sexual delinquents.

The fact that Ms. Stone didn't call the cops, but rather dealt with it herself, only piled on even more evidence.

Courtney, after being told about the sex act in the changing room by Amanda, had headed back there, into the back room and right outside the office door. She tried to eavesdrop, but she couldn't hear a thing. She sighed, since she wanted to confirm her suspicions by catching Ms. Stone in the act.

Now half an hour later, as Ms. Stone returned a couple minutes after the teens had left the store, her cheeks a bit red, and her hair slightly dishevelled... more evidence.

Courtney was also positive Ms. Stone had a nylon fetish, as not only did she always wear them, but all her employees were required to wear them too. Courtney happened to like nylons, so she certainly hadn't minded receiving the free three pairs that came with the job. The detail that the teen had originally come into the store not wearing nylons, and then left in white ones (an interesting colour choice for a black girl), added even more incriminating evidence to a tall pile of it.

Courtney decided to use this evidence to leverage herself a raise. She'd only been here for a month, but she was a hard worker and was already heavily relied upon by Ms. Stone. She wasn't going to blackmail her boss, but just slyly let her know she knew certain things.

So once the work was done for the day, the money counted and stored in the vault, the floor vacuumed, Courtney asked Ms. Stone, "May I speak with you for a moment in private?"

"Sure," Veronica agreed readily. The party she was attending tonight was still a couple of hours away... a late supper followed by a games night.

"Thank you," Courtney said, following her boss into the office where she suspected sex had occurred an hour ago.

Veronica walked into her office and was slightly surprised when Courtney closed the door behind them. She went to her desk and sat down, smiling as she noticed the coke bottle that had been used as a fuck toy a little while ago.

Courtney walked in and saw an empty nylons package lying on the floor. She asked, "Are those the ones that black girl left wearing?"

Veronica was surprised by the question, but affirmed, "Yes, they are."

"I see," Courtney said, hinting at what she already knew.

"What do you see?" Veronica asked, raising her eyebrow as she began to understand that Courtney either knew or suspected something out of the ordinary about how she'd dealt with the teens having sex.

"Oh, it's just..." Courtney said, and paused. Was she really going to accuse her boss of something inappropriate, especially since all her evidence, which was quite compelling, wasn't substantial enough for a conviction (yes Courtney planned on becoming a lawyer one day).

"Just what?" Veronica asked, intrigued by where this was going. That is if it was going anywhere at all, given Courtney's fits and starts. Truth be told, Veronica had resisted ever turning an employee, since it had the potential of making the employee-employer relationship very awkward. Yet she was desperate to win the turning competition, so if this conversation went a certain way, she might indeed break her own rule. Plus Courtney was sexy as fuck, in a nerdy Lois Lane sort of way... actually she kind of looked like a young version of Terri Hatcher.

Courtney was already second guessing her plan. She switched strategies and asked, "How would I ask for a raise?"

"I think you just did," Veronica smiled as she stood up, her turning radar beeping the presence of a target.

Courtney laughed awkwardly, suddenly feeling completely out of control as she watched her boss walking towards her, "Let me rephrase that, how would I get a raise?"

"I usually consider the possibility of giving a new employee a raise after their three-month trial period is finished," Veronica said, admiring the cute teen and her nylon-covered legs.

"Oh, well," Courtney pondered how to push this forward, as she slyly hinted she knew something sensitive about her employer, "well, it's just I'm an excellent employee, I'm very discreet, and I'm saving up money to attend law school."

"I know," Veronica nodded, as she noticed the very lame attempt at subtlety by the girl. "You know, you're going to have to be a lot more confident and ruthless if you aspire to become a lawyer," she added, as she finished walking around and hopped up onto her desk.

Courtney realized she'd already gone too far. "I'm sorry, Ms. Stone. I was presumptuous to ask for a raise so soon under my employment."

"No worries, it's never too early to ask," Veronica said, as she sexily uncrossed her legs and recrossed them. "The key is being able to convince me why you deserve said raise. I only use the three-month rule as a guideline, subject to other factors emerging." She also noticed the young college girl say 'under her employment'. She considered using those words to bluntly seduce the girl... but she was hesitant to go there, at least yet.

"Well, you're already putting me in charge whenever you're..." she paused, deciding this was a perfect time to make it obvious she knew what she knew, and yet not say it while still saying it, "...preoccupied."

"I do have to deal with a number of..." Veronica paused too, for the same dramatic effect the girl had employed, "...interesting situations."

"I bet you do," Courtney said, wondering what she'd done with that couple who'd left just before the store closed.

"You can't imagine the crazy situations I have to deal with throughout a given day," Veronica said. "I mean if I was to make you an assistant manager, first I'd need to know how you'd respond to some complex situations."

"Assistant manager?" Courtney asked, this possibility both surprising and rather delighting her.

"Well, I'm considering utilising one for weekday evenings, and another for weekends, since I spend too much time here," Veronica said, this happening to be true. But until this conversation she'd never considered one of those positions being filled by Courtney, who'd only been employed by her for a month. But she was indeed a very good worker... ambitious... and already proving to be very competent... able to think well on her feet.

"You are?" Courtney asked, thinking this could be perfect.

"I am," Veronica said. "Are you interested?"

"Definitely," Courtney said.

"Okay then, let's conduct a little job interview. Question one," Veronica said. "What was your focus when you told me you were very discreet?"

"Um, well, I," Courtney struggled, unsure how blunt she should be. She didn't want to offend her boss and lose this opportunity before it was even offered to her.

"Be frank, Courtney," Veronica urged. "You can't possibly offend me."

Well..." Courtney started, just as Veronica's phone beeped.

Veronica looked at it and saw the latest update. Crystal had taken a two-turn lead over her and Jasmine. Plus Carol and Portia were hard on their heels... only one turn behind. "Fuck!" Veronica cursed.

Scorecard:

Crystal: 6

Jasmine: 4

Veronica: 4

Carol: 3

Portia: 3

"What, Ms. Stone?" Courtney asked. Her boss was dismayed by whatever was in that text.

"Nothing," Veronica sighed, the updated scoreboard convincing her it was time to break her own rule, and definitely to turn this college girl.

"You're sure?" Courtney asked.

Ignoring the question, Victoria asked, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

That was an odd question, but Courtney answered truthfully, "No."

"A girlfriend?" Victoria asked, needing to clarify she wasn't already a lesbian or actively bi.

"No," Courtney said, although truth be told, since beginning work here she'd become more curious about girls and the possibility she might be bi, as she assisted so many girls and women she found attractive.

"Bi?"

"I don't know," Courtney answered after a bit of a pause.

"Have you ever been with a girl, Courtney?" Victoria asked point blank, thinking this seduction would be a lot different than her aggressive dominations.

"No, never," Courtney said, finding this conversation becoming a little awkward.

"Have you ever wondered?" Victoria asked.

"I should really get going," Courtney said, suddenly very uncomfortable with where this conversation was going.

Victoria asked the suddenly nervous girl. "What do you think happened with the couple I just dealt with?"

"I don't know," Courtney said.

"Take a guess," Veronica ordered, as she used eye contact to assert her control and power... a very powerful intimidation technique.

"Well, she left wearing white nylons," Courtney said.

"Yes, she did," Veronica said. "You see, there are two ways to deal with shoplifters. That's not what that couple was doing, but dealing with a shoplifter is more clear cut. One, I can call the police. But to be honest, they don't take shoplifting too seriously, and the thief usually gets off with a warning... and then resents me and often tries to steal from my store again."

"Really?" Courtney asked, having always assumed everybody who got caught shoplifting would be charged and thus acquire a criminal record.

"Yes, or I deal with them myself," Veronica said.

"I see," Courtney said, beginning to feel her boss might be hitting on her.

"How would you deal with a shoplifter?" Veronica asked, dangling her heel from her toe.

"I don't know," Courtney said, having no idea what she might do.

"Okay, then let's talk it through. First, you have to show them who's boss," Veronica explained. "You have to make it clear they screwed up so they're in trouble, you're in charge, and that you hold their fate in your hands."

"How do you do that?" Courtney asked, part of her still thinking Ms. Stone could be hitting on her, another part thinking she was just being a conscientious boss.

"Intimidation," Veronica said, hopping off her desk.

As she stalked over to her new prey, determined to achieve her turn number five, and perhaps an assistant manager as well, since Courtney really had potential, she added, "Like I said, you need to show them who's boss."

"I see," Courtney said, trembling slightly, as her boss now stood directly before her.

"Want to do a brief roleplay to experience how I might deal with someone who tried to steal from me, or who was having sex in my change rooms?" Veronica asked.

"Suuuuuure," Courtney said, not even realizing she was answering awkwardly until she had.

"I'll be the boss, and you'll be the thief," Veronica said.

"Okay," Courtney said.

"Sit down," Veronica roared right out of the blue, pointing at a chair.

"Y-y-yes, ma'am," Courtney stammered, astonished by the sudden shift in tone as she scrambled urgently to seat herself.

"You have the gall to have sex in my change room?" Veronica demanded, glaring down at her stunned employee.

"Sorry ma'am, it will never happen again," Courtney quavered, definitely feeling intimidated.

"Do you know I should call the cops?" Veronica said, as she stalked a complete 360 around the bewildered employee.

"Please, no," Courtney begged, trying to act like someone who'd just done what she was being fake accused of.

"Or perhaps I should call your parents," Veronica threatened, "I'll bet they'd love to know their daughter is a cheap slut who fucks guys in public-access change rooms."

"Please, no," Courtney said again, going along with the scenario, even as she wondered if this was actually how her boss had dealt with that couple.

"Why shouldn't I? You're obviously a whore," Veronica snapped, loving the stunned look in her employee's eyes.

"I'm not a whore," Courtney defended her character, "I just made a mistake."

"And how do you plan to make up for that mistake?" Veronica asked, her tone still cold, but slightly softer.

"Anything," Courtney said. "I'll do anything. Please don't tell my parents or call the cops."

"Anything?" Veronica asked, her tone softening some more.

"Yes, ma'am," Courtney replied, trying to roleplay how she thought someone would squirm in such an intense situation.

"Good," Veronica said. "Very good. Then I think we can come to an arrangement that will keep your indiscretion just between you and me."

Courtney had entertained suspicions about how her boss might have manipulated those not quite criminals, and now she had all the evidence she needed to close the case. She asked, now playing along, "What kind of arrangement?"

"You do a little something for me," Veronica said.

"What do you want me to do?"

Veronica strolled back to her desk, hopped back onto it, and ordered, "Crawl to me."

"Ma'am?" Courtney asked, not play acting for the moment, but actually a little surprised by this new tack.

"Don't question me, just fucking do as you're told," Veronica growled in a terse, don't-fucking-question-me tone.

Courtney wasn't sure how far this roleplaying was about to go, as she slid off the chair, got onto all fours and crawled to her boss.

"Good girl," Veronica smiled, her tone instantly back to amicable.

Courtney reached her boss's legs and feet as her boss ordered, "Remove my heels for me. It's been a long day."

Courtney wordlessly did.

"Now massage my feet," Veronica ordered.

Courtney, thinking this had finally gone a step too far, said, "Ms. Stone, I believe we've taken this far enough for me to understand your technique."

"Do you?" Veronica asked, looking down at the cute girl.

"Yes, Ms. Stone," Courtney said.

"Well, then, think of this next bit as part of your job interview for assistant manager," Veronica said.

"Excuse me?" Courtney asked, this encounter quickly falling off the rails.

"You came in here intending to blackmail me, didn't you?" Veronica asked.

"No," Courtney said.

"Don't lie to me," Veronica threatened. "I can always tell when I'm being lied to."

"Okay, okay," Courtney said. "At first I did, but then I couldn't go through with it."

"I see," Veronica said. "but you do want the assistant manager's position, don't you?"

"Yes, I do," Courtney said.

"And I want someone who'll massage my feet and eat my pussy whenever I need her to," Veronica said bluntly, gazing down at her bewildered employee.

"Ma'am, I've never done that before," Courtney said, shocked by where this was going.

"Perhaps. But you've been demonstrating to me for a month you're a fast learner," Veronica said, as she spread her legs to reveal her pussy, sans underwear.

Courtney's eyes went wide... she was suddenly staring directly at her boss's pussy!

"Want the promotion, Courtney?" Veronica asked.

"I do, I really do," Courtney said, her head spinning with possibilities and consequences. On the one hand, she really wanted the new position. On the other hand, did she want it this way? On yet a third hand, she'd become curiouser and curiouser (to quote Alice) about being with a woman. Yet, on still a fourth hand (perhaps we're constructing an octopus), did she want her first time to be like this?

"Look, Courtney," Veronica said. "I need a woman who's willing to do whatever it takes. Someone I can trust. Someone who will do what I ask. Someone who can be a ball breaker when she needs to be, but also understands her place, as you mentioned way back at the beginning, 'underneath' me."

12