All Comments on 'Office Kitten'

by teniellejd

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
rbijonrbijonalmost 20 years ago
sweet ass

I LOVE THE ASS LICKING....MY MISSTRESS MAKES ME LICK HER

ASS....I JUST LOVE IT.

amagoddessamagoddessalmost 20 years ago
superb

I loved this story it was very erotic and satisfying. I love going all night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOT, but needs editing

It was challenging to follow this story because of grammatical errors...if this had been read over by one of the editors (available for free through this site), it would have been DYNAMITE!!! I'd love to read more!

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Ah, stuff

The ass licking is a turnoff. Kia had to wash her finger but licks with her tongue is OK??

The story seems a little too much, too florid. I think a bunch could be cut out and still have a great story. But an erotic story, nontheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed this very much. Keep 'em comin' Teniellejd. But don't be afraid of using the free editors, sweetie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

Outstabding, simply outstanding, it was truly a sexual experience to read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful

At 43, I have just had my first lesbian encounter. I found your story completely as it was for me. It was sooo beautiful I had to play with myself whilst i read it to two orgasms. just can't wait to see my girl at the weekend and work her pussy,clit & ass over.

Love

Jude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not the greatest

I didn't like it only because it was way to long and it wasn't original. If you come up with something else then I would read it and support you. But anyone get get their pussy licked and cum in anyones mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot, but needs work

The sex was hot, but the grammatical problems were a bit distracting. Clean it up and it'd be great. I liked the chocolate trick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very good

Was a wonderful story kept me very very horney the whole time and my partner as well. I havce to agree with everyone though you do need to work on the grammer and send it to one of the editors they can help you fix anyerrors that you may not find

but over all a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot!

I came just reading this story...I wish someone would do that to me :)

KathyFKathyFover 12 years ago
Where Do I Apply ?

I'd Love To Work In Allison's Company / Office.

Where Do I Apply. I'm 30 yr Old Lesbian With

Degree In Business Mgmt.

Maybe I Could be An Assistant To Allison & "Kitty"

Kisses

BloodthaneBloodthaneover 10 years ago
Delicious !!!

Wow, this has got me really revved up, almost wish I was lesbian,( almost).

adge747adge747over 10 years ago
A really good story

Had me getting a hard on as I read, when I am reincarnated I am coming back as a Lesbian 'cos I love eating pussy and think I would like mine licked, kissed and sucked. A small criticism there are some grammatical errors such as the spelling of their as there! I think you need a proof reader. Otherwise brilliant keep them cummin!

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 10 years ago
very good story

would love to read what happens next and if Allison made Kia or pet and if they involved another girl or 2 for them both to play with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Women

Great description of women, hot, sensual ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Four words

YOU NEED AN EDITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
working overtime

I enjoyed it even though it was predictable and the spelling was terrible. For instance it's hole not whole when you were referring to a vagina. Not only once but twice you made that mistake.

I don't care for one of the women in a story to be so dominant. She was just to much of a cunt for me. I did enjoy the way that you wrote about the other one. She was so young and inexperienced that I just loved hearing about her.

Nice try but no brass ring

Betsey mmmm

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Loved It😍

Wow!!! Tastefully done. Except some grammatical errors this love story did it for me. On that note I'm giving you 5 🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too Long!!

Didn't like it and you should've ended it with some tribbing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
leaves me...

... cold. Long, predictable, sloppy, full of grammatical errors and misspelled words. Not real, didn't happen, somebody's kind of angry and detached fantasy. Doesn't deserve a "hot" designation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To much to soon

It wasn't very believable

It started out well but went to being unbelievable in the first chapter The first thing that I didn't care for was the ass licking.

I'm strictly a girl who likes pussy and leaves the anal part alone.

Secondly I don't like women who think that they can control other people.

I like it when two girls find out about each other and they enjoy having sex together.

I would never put myself in a situation that Kia did no matter how much I needed to work.

I guess by some of the comments that there are people who like this kind of story

I'm not one of them although I did give you a 4 star for effort

sharksharksharksharkover 6 years ago
very nice

Maybe bring Kias mother to worship Alison also.

rudilrudilabout 5 years ago
terrible

The comments from 9/23/16 and 12/22/16 sum up this story's problems. How any reader could overlook that the author supports sexual harassment by a business owner of an employee is surprising. It reads like it was written by a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kia's introduction of being a kitten

I loved it .I only wish that allison had fucked her in her ass

Obviously she had never been fucked in her ass because she said that she hadn't been

I would have loved to hear how she would have reacted to having a dildo evading her tight little ass hearing her moaning and cooing as allison was pushing the dildo inside of her.

I for one think that anal sex between two women is better than vaginal sex

It's something that I found out about a year ago and my girlfriend and I both do it with each other way more than we do vaginal anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
proof read

The story had many good points. However, as I understand from reading some of the comments, the abuse of power of a boss over an employee is a turn-off for some. I suggest a re-write, where the submissive nature of Kia is more focused on … she is looking to be controlled by the boss. She is a true sub.

The several comments about needing an editor or proof reader were accurate. Please have someone proof read your material.

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

OMG!!! A lot of the comments before me are down right mean. Anybody who calls the fantasy of an obviously consenting sexual power play in an office environment as an advocacy for harassment is WAYYYYY... off their rocker! True, there were grammar and length issues. But, I found the story VERY arousing and realistic. Isn't that the point? Tell me, detractors, that you have never given a thought to bending, or being bent, over the warm glow of the copy machine while daydreaming on the clock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

LOVE woman that keep it natural...and so rare anymore...so love that aspect of it.

Also love all aspects of woman's body-obviously so does Allison and author...

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

Far too many repetitions of 'Alison' just made this unreadable.

When only one person is involved there's no need to keep repeating her name every other word.

I gave up on page 1.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Client8 - this site is full of "liberal/feminist/leftist" is that bad no - but abusing power in the work place is a big No-No in real life - hence the mention of it in the comment section. If it's not pointed out then the "progressives" will be hypocrites.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

There is a location. Their is a form of the possessive case of plural they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun:

their home;

their rights as citizens;

their departure for Rome.

Were is a time. Where is a location

kbone1kbone16 months ago

Alison lay on the sheets naked and thrilled went Kia came back. I think you meant WHEN, not went.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story

DebbieXDebbieX4 months ago

I loved the story.

It seems, English is the the author's second language and does have a lot of grammatical and spelling errors which can be easily corrected.

An editor might be a good idea.

Thank you fo sharing the story with us.

GrannyRandiGrannyRandi4 months ago

She probably deserves a spanking for making grammatical errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous