Office Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teniellejd
teniellejd
250 Followers

'You cheat kitten,' said Alison grabbing her playfully. Kia floated away and Alison came over and grabbed her both of the laughing and feeling each other.

'I'm horny again, when are we going to bed?' said Kia, her blue eyes shining.

'Let's go now,' said Alison, standing up. The soapy water dripping off her soft curves. 'I haven't eaten you properly yet.'

They both dreid each other off slowly, feeling each other's body with the towel and then naked they went back to the bedroom and climbed under the silk sheets. The feel of the sheets was wonderful and sexy to Kia; but not as wonderful as Alison silky skin next to her.

Alison lay on her stomach and Kia sat on the cushiony ass, her light brown bush rubbing against the large and firm cheeks. She gave her a massage all down her back and kissed all the way along her back and down to her ass.

'Yes kitten, lick my ass,' moaned Alison. Kia rubbed the juicy buttocks and then opened up her cheeks, exposing her puckered asshole. She licked her way down the crack with her hot tongue and ran her tongue around the tight rim, feeling it's texture and testing it's tightness with a few thrusts of her tongue.

'Mmm, that's good,' sighed Alison and opened her legs a little. Kia could see the juice all over her lovely slit and licked from her asshole to her dripping pussy, savoring the juices once more. Then she licked her way back to the asshole, sticking her tongue in like Alison had done to her earlier. Alison loved it and moaned eagerly as Kia explored the tight whole.

'Put you finger in it,' Alison urged. 'Put your finger in my ass.'

Kia pressed her index finger on the tight asshole and gradually the resistance began to break and suddenly she was in its tight depths, feeling how hot and incredibly tight it was. The ring clamped around her finger, making a white circle where the circulation was cut off from its tightness. Kia worked her finger back and forth in the asshole slowly; enjoying the feel of its tight resistance. Alison moaned and turned on side, lifting her knees up to her chest, opening her rim more and allowing Kia access to her dark bush. She fingered the tight ass and lapped up her pussy juices and then finally clamped down on her clit, sucking on the little bud. She worked on her pussy and ass for about five minutes before bringing the busty brunette to another powerful orgasm.

Kia withdrew her finger from the tight ass and went to wash her hands. Alison lay on the sheets naked and thrilled went Kia came back, the sight of her hot lithe body making her instantly horny again. She instructed Kia to lie on her back, with her knees in the air.

Kia did so eagerly, her pussy-sopping wet as the voluptuous brunette lay in front it, her dark eyes looking up at hers. Alison stared into the wonderful pussy of the young woman, opening up the lips to reveal the fluorescent pinks depth and strong smell of female honey. She stuck her long tongue into the pussy, expertly mopping up the excess honey with her experience tongue and was surprised and delighted to find that is was quickly replaced with a few batch.

'Mmm, kitten your so juicy, tight and tasty,' Alison said between licks. Kia couldn't respond but arched her back on the bed, her nipples poking stiffly into the air and she grabbed them as played with them as Alison lapped up her juices. Alison sucked on the lips and bit them lightly with her teeth, nibbling and sucking and then occasionally working on the small bud of her clit. Kia screamed in delight as she was eaten for the next hour. Alison was merciless and insatiable like she said and she couldn't get enough of Kia's sweet pussy juice. Kia had orgasm after orgasm, her body reaching peaks she never thought were possible. Alison sucked on her pink clit, licked her asshole, fingered her pussy and sucked her like she was trying to steal the essence of the young woman.

Finally she gave the young woman a brief break by climbing on top her and playing with her breasts and tongue; but it only aroused Kia again; so Alison insisted on eating her again to another powerful orgasm.

'My turn,' said Alison and lay on the bed. 'Your not tired are you kitten?'

'No, Miss Frazier,' said Kia, kneeling between her legs and opening up the juicy lips.

'Good,' purred Alison, 'because I very far from satisfied and your performance with your tongue is not quite up to scratch to satisfied my pussy. You need a lot of practice. Every night here and lunchtime at the office, right?'

'Yes Miss Frazier,' said Kia tasting her boss's sweet nectar. 'I want to eat as well as you do.'

'It takes time dear, it take time,' said Alison smiling. 'Don't talk just eat, just eat as I tell you to. It's a nice dessert like I promised isn't it?'

'Mmpfhmmm,' was Kia could say, her mouth full. Her big and blue innocent eyes stared up at Alison as she tried to satisfy, carrying out the experience orders as best she could. She did perfectly, bringing the older woman to orgasm time and time again, but Alison liked pretending that it wasn't good enough, because the young woman was so eager to try and try again. Then Alison would have to clean out Kia honey pot as it started to overflow again from the rigorous training. She would suck on the pink and young lips and lap up the juice that had run on to her asshole. Kia would cry out loudly in orgasm and mentally take notes of where Alison's tongue was and try and do the same for her.

This went on long into the night until finally Kia's young body gave out in exhaustion. Alison pretended to be disappointed with her; even though she was more than satisfied herself. Before Kia went to sleep, her pretty face resting on Alison's large breasts, she made her promise that she'd worker harder first thing when they woke up. Kia said 'yes, Miss Frazier,' in a sleepy voice and kissed her breasts goodnight. Alison smiled at her new kitten and lay awake for a while stroking her hair and feeling the smooth skin on her back.

Then with a contented sigh, went to sleep with her kitten in her arms.

teniellejd
teniellejd
250 Followers