All Comments on 'Office Mating'

by Esmeralda_Greene

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

While it's definitely hot and well written the guy is an ass and I so wish some fictional karma on his ass.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Nicely written fantasy, but they have no excuse

Allowing your brain and heart to be over-ruled by your genitals is a surefire path to self-destruction. Soon as Annie and Hank discover what their spouses have been up to, both marriages will crash 'n' burn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG Erotonaut

Save the fucking sermon for church. I can't believe that people who come onto a website designed specifically for people to read and write stories about all kinds of sex, become MEMBERS of the site, get turned on by an awesome story and then get post orgasm guilt and feel the need to drizzle on about morality. Jesus - if you want morality here's a fucking secret for you: this ain't the place to be! Try www.catholicchurch.org. Just stay away from the priests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Another clever, funny story. The only thing wrong with this is that the rating number is too low. I guess you have to jam stories with one fuck scene after another and with descriptions as graphic as possible to turn other people on. And none of your characters I've read so far watches porno movies or "masturbates." I've noticed the average has to be 4.5 or higher to get the "H" rating, but you probably don't care. This is good, funny, skillfully done storytelling with humor, irony, some dramatic tension, getting right up to farce but not spilling over. Hat's off to you. You're good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not as hot as others of hers I’ve read. 4/5 but I’m looking forward to reading her book I bought on Amazon.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous