Office Mating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With soft moans and whimpers, Annie expressed her appreciation of my efforts. She put one hand on the back of my head and pulled me in snuggly against her pussy, and we stayed like that for a while, my tongue busily flicking and lapping over her clit and slithering inside her from time to time.

Then Annie decided she wanted us to switch off. She tugged at my arms to get me to a standing position and then slid down off the hood of the car, kneeling at my feet. Then it was my turn to tip my head back and moan appreciatively, as I felt her warm mouth close around my cock. There was a frenzied quickness to Annie's sucking motions that told me she wasn't settling in for a nice leisurely blowjob. She just wanted to give me a quick suck to make sure I was good and stiff and ready to plow the furrow of her pussy.

I was indeed as stiff as the proverbial board with rigor mortis, and Annie was just about to pop me out of her mouth and stand up, when...

A car horn went off about twenty feet away from us. It was just two quick honks, but coming unexpectedly in the closed, quiet space of the parking garage the sound was like a smack in the face. Annie jerked her head away from my cock, and in the process banged the back of her head against the side of my car.

I snapped my head up, looking for the source of that honk. It was Kate, on her way out of the garage in her VW. The road out of the lot put her car parallel with mine, with my car between us. This meant that she couldn't see Annie, still squatting at my feet.

Kate came to a stop and rolled down her window. "Hey David," she called. "What are you still doing here? Car trouble?"

I went into a silent panic. If Kate said anything incriminating, not knowing that my wife was crouching at my feet and could hear her... "Just a problem with my side mirror here," I said. Then I gestured urgently, pointing down not at the mirror, but toward where Annie was. "ANNIE" I mouthed silently after glancing down to make sure Annie wasn't looking up at me at that moment.

It must have looked to Kate like I was pointing at my crotch and working my mouth like a fish out of water, but somehow she understood what I was trying to get across. She nodded, mouthed "Ohhhh," and gave me that same wry, taunting smile she'd shown when she was peeping at Annie and me in the office.This is fucking déjà vu all over again,I thought.

"Your mirror, huh?" Kate said, her smile growing into a mischievous grin. "That's too bad." She was shifting forward in her seat and doing something with her jacket that I didn't understand at first. Then her left tit appeared, plump and pink and held up for me to see in her hand. I remembered that her blouse didn't have any buttons left on it, thanks to me. "Say David," she said in a conversational tone. "Has the copier been working okay for you lately? When I tried to use it today..." and she went on to talk about cryptic copy machine error messages, paper trays, toner cartridges and so on, all the while displaying that tit to me, bouncing it in her hand, squeezing it, running a finger over the nipple. The joy that this woman seemed to take in teasing me was positively sinful.

Down at my feet, Annie suddenly took hold of my lower leg with both hands and shook me. Not hard enough so that it would show from Kate's vantage point, but enough to convey her message: Get rid of her!

Luckily, after a final, extravagant squeeze of her nipple, Kate chose that moment to put her boob away, say good-bye to me, and drive off.

Annie climbed to her feet, glaring in the direction of Kate's departed car and rubbing the back of her head. "If that woman cunt-blocks me one more time," she said, "IswearI will kill her with my bare hands."

"She's gone now," I said soothingly. "Now where were we?" Naturally, my cock hadn't lost any of its stiffness during Kate's interruption. I pulled Annie to me, reaching down for her pussy.

"Agh, I'm not in the mood any more," Annie grumbled, twisting away from me. "I'll see you at home." She walked off to where her own car was parked, banging her heels on the concrete.

Happily, by the time we got home she was in the mood again. She parked behind me and hopped out of her car, her coat unbuttoned and blowing back from her magnificent body in the breeze. "C'mon stud-boy," she said taking my hand and pulling me toward our door. "You owe me agoodone."

I guess I do at that,I thought. I knew that every time I cheated on Annie by fucking Kate, I was going to feel like I owed something to Annie. But as long as I'm able to make the payments...

End

12