Office Meeting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I force my hands under your soft ass cheeks, squeezing them, and use all my power to lift you up from the seat of your chair and pull you into my face, as I continue slurping on you. With my hands tightly squeezing the brown flesh of your ass I keep you against my face. You hump it as your rotate your hips. You've got both arms reaching down and both of your hands on the back of my head, your fingers in my hair, forcefully pulling my head tighter against your soaking crotch, holding my head and humping my face; fucking it; smearing your hot slippery fuck juice all over it. The tips of my pinky fingers are digging into your ass crack as I keep you tight against my face, my tongue squirming and squelching in your cunt and my mouth sucking on the hole inside your cleft as your folds are slipping and sliding at the corners of my mouth."

"OOOHHH... FUCKKKK... SUCK IT... Suck the cream right out of my black fucking snatch and make me cum in your mouth. FUCK... I'M CUMMINGG... AAAAAHHH..."

With my cheeks burning in sexual excitement, and my hand squeezing my crotch, I watch as Alice came hard, seeing the image of it all behind her closed eyelids. She gritted her teeth, and I could see the muscles in her neck tense. Her hand still moved quickly, but not continually so. It was the occasional swift swipe up and down as she climaxed. Her other hand seemed to crush her tit. As she was on the height of her orgasm, she lifted her butt up off the chair using the feet on the edge of the desk, and I had to look away for it was obvious that lifting her ass up would have exposed her hand and her climaxing vagina to my eyes. Never would I break my promise until she let me know it was okay.

All the way through her orgasm, she kept her sounds limited to a slight, high pitched squeal and a bit or wheezing. It sounded like a desperate but almost silent cry. This was the real moment of intimacy between us; the moment when she was most vulnerable and exposed; the moment that she was in the midst of cumming right in front of her best friend. The sight of her genitalia could not be more intimate a sight than the expression of passion and joy on her beautiful, ebony face. How the fuck could Steve not bang her silly whenever she desired it?

When I realized she had sat back down, I looked back at her again. She was on the down slope of it now, moaning softly and panting, her chest heaving, her arm no longer moving. This way we sat, with her slowly coming down off her high.

I think it was near five minutes later, that she acknowledged me with words, when she thanked me for -- yet again -- giving her the greatest feeling, she claims, she could ever feel. The feeling of sexual bliss and sharing it was someone she totally trusted; the feeling of utter intimacy; of just letting go of all hang-ups and all worries.

"Are you ready?" she finally said, her face radiant and smiling sweetly, remaining seated and not bothering just yet to get dressed up again.

"It's your turn now. Let's see if I can give you an idea again of what it would be like to get me to pleasure you just like you did me, big boy."

I heard her seductive voice, and looked at her smiling mischievously. My dick twitched.

"So, why don't you tell me, Tony, is it hard for me already?"