Office Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers

Swiftly, the clamps were pulled from her nipples and clit, causing her to writhe and scream behind the gag. Pain spiked though the small organs and blood rushed back in, pain and the feeling of an impending orgasm... she felt as though he would just touch her clit she would burst. Instead, fingers tweaked her nipples, causing more writhing and moaning as the highly-sensitized buds were fondled, her hips were gyrating on the table. The egg in her pussy buzzed happily, and she had finally totally adjusted to the butt plug, which was now giving her a pleasantly full sensation. Michael stood and walked around between her legs, only one thought filled her mind: PLEASE! Every part of her body quivered to have him ravish her, to fill her up, to finally take her as his own. Instead, she felt his hand around her asshole, and then the butt plug began moving back and forth in her ass, almost leaving it and then pushing firmly back in. More moaning and gasping, more trembling, as she felt her ass stretch and contract. The constant movement in her ass was becoming pleasant enough that she felt she could even be satisfied if he would just shove his dick into her ass. While she had never really entertained serious thoughts of anal, mostly due to the failure of her first experiment with an ex boyfriend where even his finger caused too much pain, right now she would be willing to take him wherever he wanted if only he would let her cum afterwards.

Michael leaned over her, his crotch only a few inches away from hers, and she strained desperately to connect the two, to get close enough to rub herself off on his pants. Instead he kept just enough distance from the crotches to bring her close to tears, as he sucked one cherry nipple into his mouth. In felt like heat was spreading over her whole body, one huge black hand gripped her white breast, kneading the softness, pinching the nipple; her other nipple was sucked into his mouth, being rolled by his tongue and pinched between his teeth. The butt plug in her ass never stopped moving.

Despite the lack of contact with her pussy, Diane could feel herself nearing some kind of completion, but just as she reached the brink of no return, Michael pulled himself up off her breasts and roughly yanked the butt plug from her ass. The sudden pain brought her back down to earth and she hovered just out of reach of completion as he used one finger to hook the egg out of her pussy. All feelings of fullness vanished and tears finally started leaking from her eyes as she understood that today it was still not going to happen, again. Michael untied the ropes around her legs and arms and handed her the pile of her clothes, which she grabbed and then rushed out the door.

Too horny to make it to the bathroom she leaned on the back of his door and furiously began pinching her breasts and rubbing her clit, desperately she inserted two fingers into her pussy and even managed to get one into her ass.

She came. Writhing against his door, completely naked in the main office, breasts tenderized and her ass burning, she came hard. It wasn't until she finally came off her high peak and was removing her fingers from her pussy and ass that she realized she was still wearing the ball gag. Humiliation swept over her as she realized exactly where she was, not even enough self control to make it to the bathroom. As she straightened and began to remove the gag, his office door opened behind her and she whirled around guiltily.

That blinding smile.

"Tomorrow evening, you'll be going home with me. You'll be spending the weekend. You don't need to pack anything."

The door shut. She stared at it. Wondering and hopeful again.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers
12