Office Whore Pt. 01: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PS: I didn't find you at your desk to give you your whore journal. A helpful colleague told me you went to the bathroom, there's nothing wrong with that, but if I don't see a trace of the present I left you when I check up on you, there will be trouble.

Danielle pushed the book to the side and crumpled the note into a ball. What was she supposed to do? She'd already cleaned herself. Screw him and his trouble, she had work waiting for her.

It took her a long time, but Danielle had just gotten back into her working groove when David walked out of his office and stopped in front of her desk. He put two fingers under her chin and pushed it up so he could check her face and her chest, nice and clean after her trip to the bathroom.

"When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it, Danielle, that hasn't changed. I'll remember your mistake for later today, for now..." He reached for her computer screen and turned it off. "you don't need this computer. IT's rearranging your access privileges, starting tomorrow your responsibilities will move to other, more trusted colleagues."

"What am I supposed to do then?"

"I've gotten a bunch of requests already, and if they keep coming in it at the same rate, you're going to busy enough, believe me." His hand wandered to Danielle's chest, and he pulled on her bra so the cups caught under her chest, baring her full tits. "You wouldn't believe the kinds of fantasies people have about a beautiful woman like you."

He filled his hand with her soft tit as he said, "Joe from accountancy expects you in room 502 in fifteen minutes with no clothes on, he's got an outfit for you to wear. He can do whatever he wants to you, just not your ass, I'm saving that one for me."

Danielle slapped David's hand away from her breasts and said, "I don't do that."

"You do now, Danielle, and you should learn not to fight it, or you'll end up hurt, and that's not what I want."

"I don't believe you."

David pulled Danielle's cups back into place and said, "That's fine, you don't have to believe me for it to be true."

He turned around and walked away as Danielle stared holes in his back. No way was she giving up her ass.

--

Room 502 was on a different floor, and to get there Danielle had to cross half the building. Colleagues she barely remembered saw her walk past with her full breasts barely hidden by her bra, and her ass straining against her panties.

What did they think of her? She didn't know, and she'd never go find out either, she just stepped into the elevator and hoped nothing would happen. 502 wasn't far from the elevator, and when she arrived, Joe stood in front the door. He dialed a number on his phone and held up his hand to stop Danielle.

The call went through, and Joe said "Sorry to interrupt, David, but she's wearing clothes." He nodded a few times. "I think we've got scissors lying around, yeah." Joe killed the conversation and let his eyes roam across Danielle's body. "Look at you, Danielle, you look like a whore. Strip naked and then get on your knees and crawl inside."

Danielle hovered her hands over her panties, and her eyes stared right through Joe. Was this how it would be from now on? David gave her a room number, and she delivered herself, gift wrapped and ready to get fucked? She forced herself to push her panties down to her feet, and she sank down to her knees and unclipped her bra. It fell to the floor as she put her hands on the cool tile. She put one hand in front of the other and left her clothes behind, all too aware of the lustful eyes burning on her skin.

Joe walked in behind her and dropped her underwear on his desk. His two fellow accountants - Brian, and was it John? - wrapped up what they were doing as Joe searched his desk drawers for something. He made a satisfied noise when he found it, and he held it up. Scissors.

Joe turned back to Danielle, panties in one hand, scissors in the other. "You don't seem to realize your new place." Two hard snips, and he'd ruined her panties. He dropped them on the floor and grabbed her bra. "You're a whore now, you've lost all of the respect you've earned."

It took more doing to ruin her bra, but Joe wrecked everything he could cut with the scissors. The sad remains of the beautiful cups fluttered down to the floor and landed next to her shredded panties.

Joe gestured to Danielle and said, "Put your cheek on the floor and reach behind you to pull your ass cheeks apart."

Danielle crawled towards the remains of her underwear and gathered them together. All the protection she had, gone. If she'd still had them, she could've held her head high, could've thought of how sexy and confident she'd felt when she bought them. She'd wanted to hold on to that shred of dignity until she could put her clothes back on and go home.

She rose from the floor and stood in front of Joe, her shoulders straight, not bothering to hide from him. Her hand whipped out, and she bared her teeth in a savage grin when Joe's head snapped to the side. "Asshole."

Joe reached for his face, stunned, and his breath burst from his mouth when Danielle smashed her knee between his legs. The scissors clattered on the floor when he reached to protect himself.

"Fuck!" He staggered back and shouted, "Grab her, tie her down!"

Brian and John were on Danielle in a flash, one for each arm, and struggle as she might, they still pushed her down over a small table. One edge pushed into her hips, and the soft flesh of her big tits bulged over the other.

One at a time, they looped Velcro straps around her wrists and ankles. She yanked at them, but they held strong, she couldn't go anywhere. Joe limped toward Danielle and spanked her ass hard enough to leave a deep red print. His voice was tight when he said, "You fucked up, whore. I've got you for two hours." Another harsh slap made her gasp. "I'll make you cum." He slapped her again, this time hard enough to wrench a scream from Danielle. "I'll make you cum so hard you'll cry. Fuck! You go first, guys. I'll ream her ass when you're done."

"But David said-"

"Fuck what David said, she kneed me in the balls!"

"Don't you fucking touch me!" Danielle strained against her bonds until the flimsy table under her creaked. "You're breaking the rules! Call David, this is bullshit!"

"Keep going guys, don't listen to her." Brian and John walked to either side of her little table, and rubbed their hard cocks against her face and her pussy.

"David told you everyone in the office can read your contract, didn't he? Very interesting stuff, most of all the clause that states you can add items to the white list, as long as you get David's approval."

He walked over to his desk and pulled a page from his printer. "Any use of restraints that doesn't cause bodily harm, fifty dollars. Any light physical pain, intended to arouse physical excitement or intensify pleasure, twenty dollars. Signed and approved, David Doherty." He held the paper to the side of Danielle's head, close enough for her to make out David's signature. "Are you sure you want us to call David? Or are you going to do your job?"

"Call him, now!"

Joe sighed and limped over to his desk. "You guys keep going, I'll call him."

Brian squeezed Danielle's nose shut as John rubbed his hard shaft against her slit to coax out enough of her juices for him to push inside. Brian's cock filled her mouth first, and he groaned as her lips slid over his thick shaft. He filled his hands with her tits, slipping her nipples between his fingers, teasing them.

Joe's voice sounded over the sloppy slurps that escaped Danielle's lips. "David, it's me again. She slapped me in the face and kneed my groin after I cut up her underwear."

John teased her asshole with a wet thumb, stimulating the sensitive nerves there, it made her wet.

"You'll like the outfit, I guarantee it." Joe laughed. "We tied her down to the coffee table, and I gave her a few spanks, and now she says I've violated the contract."

As the cock in Danielle's mouth pushed deeper, the one at her pussy made its first way in.

"I agree." Joe walked closer to Danielle and held the phone to her ear. "David wants to say something."

Helpless, Danielle could only take it as both cocks pushed deeper and deeper inside her. David's calm voice sounded in her ear. "Listen carefully, Danielle, I'll be very clear with you: if I give someone permission to do something to you, then it's your job to make that happen. You're a whore now, Danielle, don't keep fighting it, or I'll have to send you to jail anyway, and all of this will have been for nothing. That's two times you've disobeyed already, do you want to get punished that badly?"

The line cut off, and David left Danielle stranded, bound to a little table, filled with cocks on both ends.

"Happy?" Joe made a throwaway gesture with his hand. "Never mind, I can see you're hard at work. Fuck the shit out of her guys, I'm getting a can of soda or something to cool my balls."

Her hope of escape shattered, Danielle stopped pulling at her bonds. She had to save her energy. These guys would never get the satisfaction of seeing her give in, and if they did ignore David's orders and fucked her in the ass, she'd tell him and have them punished, no matter how embarrassed she'd be to admit what happened. She couldn't be the only one who got punished for breaking the rules.

The moment the tense lines in Danielle's body relaxed, two sets of hands reached out to explore the beautiful curves of her bound body. They kept thrusting inside of her, but they were nothing like David, who'd humiliated and punished her. They went slow, building up steam, savoring the feel of her heat wrapped around their cocks, her satin skin under their hands.

Brian filled his hands with her tits and kneaded them, firm but soft, as John squeezed her plump cheeks and kneaded her ass with his strong fingers, making it tingle.

Joe soon returned, a coke pressed between his legs. He stood next to Danielle's bound body and reached under the little table for her pussy. A gentle bite of cold flickered across her clit as he drew circles around it, but the condensation on his fingers soon warmed, lost in the juices glistening on her slit.

"I want to see you cum, Danielle. You hurt me, but we can forget about what happened before." His hand sped up its circling, and Danielle tensed as the pleasure rose. "Fight it all you want, we've got two hours, I'll make it happen."

Danielle shook her head free of the cock stuffing it. She glared at Joe and spit in his direction. "Does it make you feel better about your little cock if you gang up on me?" She spit on the floor again. "Three grown men, and you're all losers."

Joe frowned and gestured his friend forward again. "Get her sucking again, Brian, I'm not in the mood for this shit."

Brian tried, but Danielle turned her head, and he ended up with his cock pressed against her cheek. She couldn't see Joe from her new position, but he could still hear her loud and clear. "You're pathetic, Joe. You need to tie a woman down and rape her before one lets you up her ass."

Joe snorted and crouched down so Danielle could look into his eyes. A shiver ran along her back when he showed none of the anger she'd expected. He waved his hand at her predicament and said, "You think this is the first time I've tied someone up? My wife could teach you a thing or two." His eyes trailed away as a vague smiled touched his lips. "We were up late last night thinking about what I would do to you today. She wanted to be here so badly, but she's got to work. She's off on Wednesday though, and I can't wait until she gets her hands on you. Tessa's got a mean streak, you know."

Joe put the can cooling his groin on the floor and flipped open a small travel bag. Lube, clamps, a long white thing that looked like a back massager, an extension cord, duct tape...

"What are you going to do to me?"

He smiled. "I'm going to make you cum, Danielle. You'll cum choking on cock, you'll cum while I fuck your ass, and you'll cum with white stuff dripping from all of your holes. I'll make you feel like a whore." He took the clamps from the bag and jangled them together. "You deserve it."

Joe moved towards Danielle and said, "Brian, stop taking shit from her and fuck her throat. And John, are you asleep? Pound her pussy while I set up, don't you want to feel her cum around your cock?"

Brian dodged Danielle's trick the second time, and he pushed deep into her mouth. John's fingers dug into her plump ass, and the table rattled as he pounded her harder and harder with every thrust.

Joe unfolded the rest of his plan with a practiced efficiency. Tears jumped into Danielle eyes as the clamps bit into her nipples, and she screamed around Brian's dick, but it was no use.

She struggled to turn her head after she heard the sticky tear of tape and a round plastic ball settled close to her clit. Joe added more and more tape until the weird wand was secured against her slit. The plug gave a little shriek of metal as it slotted into the socket, and Joe reappeared.

"Let's have a bet, Danielle. You seem so sure I'll never get you to cum. If you're right, and you don't cum before our time's up, I'll never fuck you in the ass for as long as you're paying off your debt, but if you cum, we'll pull a train on your ass. Cock after cock after cock fucking your poor little backdoor, for as many times as we can get it up. Blink twice if you agree."

The pinch of the clamps on her nipples dampened Danielle's excitement, and she tightened her hold on herself. These fuckers would fill her up with cum long before they'd ever push her over the edge. She blinked twice and worked her tongue on Brian's cock to get him off quicker.

"Deal."

A powerful vibration hit Danielle's sensitive clit, and she screamed when the pleasure she'd forced down battered at her with full force, growing and twisting inside of her until her hips humped forward, rubbing her clit against the source of the pleasure.

Combined with John pounding her from behind, it was too much. She was going to cum.

"Surprise."

Joe's voice dripped with satisfaction as he flipped the Hitachi wand to high, and at the same time Brian unclipped her tortured nipples. Danielle's screams on his cock set Brian off, and he blasted his cum down her throat, burying it deep inside her wide open mouth. The violent orgasm wracking Danielle's body tightened her pussy around John's cock, and he groaned as he filled her up. The buzzing never stopped and time warped into a blur as pleasure blasted Danielle.

Then it disappeared.

Brian and John staggered away from her, unsteady on their feet. "Damn it, Joe."

"That was amazing."

Joe smiled at his friends, still crouched near Danielle's head. "Well?"

Danielle hung her head in defeat. "I lost."

"I know. You came like a whore, sucking and fucking."

"Untie me, and I'll do what you want, just stay away from my ass."

Joe looked at his friends and said, "Ready to swap sides for round two?"

Danielle's head swiveled at that, and her eyes widened when she saw their cocks were still hard. "How?"

"Viagra. There's only three of us, we need some help if we want to satisfy a whore like you."

"I'm not a whore."

"You are."

"Untie me."

"I don't have to."

"Joe!"

He ignored her and flicked the Hitachi on at its low setting. The vibrations forced a helpless groan from Danielle's mouth as her body ramped up again. Brian filled her quivering pussy, and John nudged his cock against her lips, still slick from her own pussy.

Danielle fought to keep him out of her mouth, but he squeezed her nose shut and forced her to clean herself off his dick. Brian and John didn't start up slow this time, they impaled her on their hard shafts and fucked her hard from both ends. There was nothing Danielle could do, no way to escape the cruel machine buzzing away on her clit. She came again, even a third time before Joe finally turned it off again.

The pop of a plastic squeeze bottle startled Danielle through the haze of continuous fucking heaped on top of her. She writhed in her bonds when cold liquid dribbled into the cleft between her firm cheeks. She whined around Brian's cock when three fingers pushed inside her ass.

No!

The cock pounding her pussy pulled out and shifted up. Danielle froze as the slick tip pushed against her tightest hole. She shook her head around the cock in her mouth, but there was no way to stop it from pushing inside.

"Play with her nipples, Brian."

Danielle shook her head, but Brian ignored her and rolled her hard nipples between his fingers. Prickles of electricity shot down to her stomach, after the clamps any touch to her tits felt so much more intense, she couldn't stand it. She fought it, but a moan still slipped around the cock in her mouth.

"I'm in, and she's real tight."

What? John's hips pressed against her ass, his thick shaft buried inside her ass. She'd been moaning like a slut with a cock in her ass. Danielle squirmed on the table, desperate to get away, but it was no use, John spanked her cheeks one after the other as he pulled out again. She jerked forward at every spark of pain, but her escape bumped her clit against the wand taped to the table. Brian kept his shaft lodged deep in her mouth so he could enjoy her moans and cries on his cock. On and on it went, John filled her ass with cock, and Danielle fled forward, only to choke on Brian's thick shaft. She couldn't escape, the straps held her in place, forced her to take their cocks however they pleased.

"I think she's loose enough now."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, she can take it now." Brian caught something with a rubbery pop. "Put this in her mouth, Brian."

"Just a second." Brian pushed down on the back of Danielle's head and fed her his cock to the hilt, she gagged on it hard, and her stomach twisted when he kept her gullet stuffed to the brink. "I love how she takes my cock."

"Wait till you feel her ass."

The cock down Danielle's throat twitched at those words, gagging her again. With one quick pull her mouth was free again, and she took big gulps of air, but not for long though, a ball gag pressed against Danielle's lips, and she opened her mouth just like she had for every cock shoved in her mouth.

Too late she realized her mistake. A small strap locked in her neck, and she could no longer speak. She shook her head at Joe, but he ignored her and dropped his pants and shorts. A huge cock slapped against her face, angry and hard. He stepped closer so he could reach her tits under the table, and he filled his hands with her soft flesh, the length of his shaft throbbing against her face.

"You feel this cock, whore? It's going up your ass, but first Brian's going to fill you up, and then John, and then you'll be ready for me, and after I'm finished with your ass, they'll go again, and I don't care if my balls hurt, if I'm still hard when they're finished, I'll pound your ass until I break this fucking table. Do you like that?"

He tangled his hand in her hair and bobbed her head up and down, rubbing it along his shaft. "I thought you would. Whore."

Joe let go of Danielle and stepped away. She couldn't see anyone anymore, she couldn't speak or move, all she knew was the cock in her ass, the strong grip on her hips, the straps holding her down. It should hurt, but her body was such a mess she didn't even know what she should and shouldn't feel. When Brian finally picked up the pace, she could only groan when his hips slapped against her round cheeks. Again and again, faster and faster. She screamed, but it came out muffled, nobody would hear her, nobody would save her.

This was her punishment.

Suddenly the pounding stopped, and fingers dug into her soft flesh as the cock in her ass pulsed and filled her with cum. Danielle hung her head in shame, but she never got a break, as soon as Brian moved away, an eager cock filled her again. She let out a groan as she lay there and took it. It wasn't long before a second load filled her ass, John had had his cock stuffed down her throat before he drilled her ass after all. He'd fucked all of her holes in the space of an hour, and she'd never even known him before today.