Office Whore Pt. 01: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears of shame fell from her eyes to the floor. Why didn't it hurt, why was her body so hot, why did she feel so alive? She was just confused, that's all—

The feel of something huge pressed against her ass broke through Danielle's rambling thoughts. Joe's cock! He was huge! She shook her head and twisted her hips to avoid him ruining her ass, but he kept on pushing. No, please no! He leaned over her, and his hand brushed her thigh. The buzzing started up again, and in seconds another orgasm blasted through her body. More of Joe's wide cock pushed inside her well-used ass, and her body danced to the tune of the vibrations wrenching it for pleasure. She couldn't twist and dodge, all her hips wanted to do was hump the wand, and every time she did, more cock filled her ass.

The vibrations disappeared, and Joe grabbed both of her shoulders. "Ready to get your ass fucked like a whore?"

She had no energy to answer him with. His cock just felt good inside her overstretched ass. Tears fell to the floor without stopping now, tears of shame and defeat. When Joe powered his cock forward in her ass, she didn't scream anymore, all she did was moan.

--

Danielle woke up in the hallway outside Joe's office, she reeked of sex, and she pulled up her legs when her hard nipples told her she was naked in the cool hallway. She glanced from side to side, nobody there, she was alone. She couldn't have slept for more than a few minutes, did anybody see her like this? She shook her head hard, don't think about it. She had something she needed to do, somewhere she needed to be.

Danielle got onto her hands and knees, and she spotted a little package on the floor, it was see-through, and inside was something that looked like black fabric. Clothes! She snatched the package and ripped it open, anything would be better than having to walk around naked with cum all over her body. Anything... just not this. Danielle pulled on the fabric and watched as it unraveled into a fishnet body stocking, she'd look like a whore if she wore this. She closed her eyes as a wave of shame swept over.

Joe, you bastard.

That's where she needed to go: David's office. Danielle groaned as she pushed herself up on her feet, but her sore body didn't matter, anger burned away her fatigue. She glared at the stocking lying on the floor, and she snatched it up, and by the time she'd put the damn thing on, she was spitting with rage. She needed that fire because with every step she took, her tits bounced, her ass burned, cum trickled down her legs, and the ropes of that damn fishnet stocking rubbed against her clit.

Joe had to pay.

--

Danielle stormed into David's office and slammed the door shut behind her. "We need to talk."

David glanced up from his work and let his eyes roam across Danielle's body, "Where does Joe find this stuff? You look like a whore."

"Fuck Joe and fuck you, David. First you take away my clothes, and then he ruins them, and you think this makes up for that?"

"I think you're about as covered as you were before."

"Stop being so fucking dumb. Joe spanked and fucked my ass, threw my clothes in the trash, and tied me down because you let it happen."

David frowned and said, "I told him not to, did he at least use lube?"

Danielle balled her fists and glared at David. "Are you going to punish him?"

"No."

"Why? Am I the only one who's supposed to follow the rules in this mess? Everyone else can just do whatever the hell they want. I can't do that, David!"

David leaned back in his chair and folded his hands on his stomach. "Are you breaking contract?"

"I want to renegotiate, add some limits."

"I've set reasonable limits, Danielle, I don't expect you to do anything that any other whore wouldn't do."

"David -"

"Also, this deal never was a negotiation."

"Just let me decide what they can and can't do, please."

"You have a lot of demands, Danielle, and you of all people should know demands are worthless when you have no leverage. First," he held up one finger, "I will not punish Joe, although I'm not happy with him." Danielle opened her mouth to protest, but the look in David's eyes shut her up. "Joe's the one who found you out, and I'm not about to punish him for doing his job. Second," he held up another finger, "the contract will stay as it is, and I'll keep the right to add clauses if they're fair use."

"David-"

"Third," he added a third finger, "I told you what to call me, and I explained your new position, but maybe I wasn't clear enough, maybe you need another chance to learn." He got up and walked towards the door. "Stay where you are, I'll be right back."

He left her there, the ground crumbling under her feet as she held on for dear life, desperate not to fall in the endless pit that gaped beneath her. David returned and thumped her whore journal on his desk, right next to her hand. He grabbed a pen and wrote David Doherty - anal - 20 dollars. He dropped the pen and put his hand between Danielle's shoulders as she stared at the words he'd written.

"Bend over, I want your tits on my desk."

"Please don't."

"Bend. Over."

"It still hurts."

"You have to get used to it, Danielle, you have a great ass, and lots of guys will want to fuck it." He pushed harder, and Danielle whimpered when his fingers brushed her asshole. "Every time another cock gapes this tight little hole," he pushed inside, his fingers large in her sore ass, "you'll know you're giving it away for twenty bucks, even you have to know how cheap that is." He held a little bottle in front of her face. "I stocked your desk with lube, just in case."

Danielle jerked forward when he poured the cold stuff on her ass.

"Stop."

He pushed his fingers back inside, working in the lube, making her ready for him.

"Stop."

A second and third finger joined the first, and her tight ring throbbed as he stretched her ass.

"Stop!"

David stopped moving, but left his hand where it was. "You think you can tell me to stop?"

"Yes." She reached behind her to push David away from her, but he intercepted and grabbed her wrist.

"You lost that right when you betrayed me."

David wrenched Danielle's arm on her back and pushed her further up the desk. Her tits flattened against the cool wood, straining against the black netting of the body stocking. He pulled his hand from her ass, and Danielle trashed when David unzipped. "You'll hurt me!"

"Too late, whore." David's cock nudged her tight hole, and he plowed into her hole with a thrust that buried his fat cock halfway up her ass. Danielle screamed as he stretched her out. "This is what you're for now." He thrust deeper, burying another inch of his shaft inside. "Every day you'll know that all of this..." Another firm thrust, and he was all the way inside her tight hole. "is your own fault."

"It's not my fault!"

"You signed the contract because you were guilty. You okayed this."

"No!"

"You want to go to jail then?"

"No, please!"

"Then take my cock in your ass." He tangled his hand in the netting covering her body. "You look like a whore already, fucking act like one."

Danielle couldn't fight anymore, today had started with the worst moment of her life, and she'd only fallen deeper into despair since then. She had to stay strong, but how much of this could she stand in one day? Before today she'd never given her ass to anyone, and now a fourth hard cock was violating her there.

Danielle pressed her face against David's desk as a low hum of sinful pleasure throbbed underneath the pain. How could her body respond to this? She aimed her sharp heel at David's shin in a weak protest, but there was no power behind it. He slowed his pace as a first moan escaped from her lips, and he slowed even more when her tight ass squeezed his cock.

"You love this, don't you?"

"I hate it."

"I don't believe you." He started thrusting again, fucking her with quick jabs. "Imagine, in a few weeks, a few months... you'll start to want this."

"No."

"You'll feel empty when you're not getting fucked."

"Shut up!"

Danielle covered her ears with her hands to shut out David's voice, but his words echoed in her head. The pleasure built, ignored her thoughts and fears, spurred her body to give in. No, no, no! She didn't want to think of her getting bent over and used by cock after cock, displayed to her colleagues, a toy for them to pass around.

But she'd signed the contract, she couldn't escape.

David's cock burned in her ass as it stirred up vicious bursts of pleasure mixed with pain, it tore at her, clawed at her defenses until they shattered, and she came with a hoarse shriek, one of David's strong hands tangled in her hair as the other spanked her ass in time with his punishing thrusts.

She gasped when David ripped his cock free of her ass and painted her back with thick lines of cum, hot streaks that burned on her back. Shame seeped into her skin and mixed with the mess inside her head. She didn't deserve this, she didn't want to enjoy this. She'd never, ever, ever...

In a daze, Danielle let David pull her to her feet. She blinked when he snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"Are you back?" He pushed the whore journal into Danielle's hands and then ushered her towards the door of his office. "It's not 5 PM yet, and you've still got work to do, they're waiting for you in 301." He nudged her out of his office, and she stumbled on her tired legs. "Don't forget to write everything down, otherwise you won't get paid, and you'll just be a slut instead of a whore."

The door to David's office closed, and he left her standing in full view of all her closest colleagues. Lily, a shy little blonde she'd considered her friend before this mess, coughed and said, "David's office isn't soundproofed, you know."

A furious blush reddened Danielle's face and spread down her chest. They knew, and they'd heard what David had said. She hurried away, her tits bouncing in her excuse for clothes, cooling cum dripping from her back onto her ass while her own juices dripped down her thighs.