All Comments on 'Office Wife'

by MajorRewrite

Sort by:
  • 294 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky

Very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep on writing

Good story ... would be a good initiative in some offices ... I only hear the women in my office complain about their own guys at home :)

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Story was well written but...

I couldn't make myself press the "I believe" button. There is no way that an situation compressed with such potential drama would end well, unless everyone is just so unbelievably stupid that they can't put two and two together. He is fucking the mom at work (who he is in love with) living with the daughter, and hanging out with the dad? The mother wants the daughter to date a nice guy, so she chooses the guy that she fucks and loves? And by the magic of the pen, it all works out. I enjoy stories that seem plausible even in a fantasy driven situation. I expect the circumstances to be fantastic, but the characters to react in a realistic way. This was all fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
calling FTDS...

Next chapter...

Diego finds out and metes out excruciating revenge...

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
not bad

i almost stopped after page one , i saw it was five long but im happy i kept reading ... NOT BAD at all .. five

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Wellllll

I have to say..... It had a good ending BUT I DONT WANT IT TO END!

Maybe there can be a part 2? With Jake and Carmen getting together at family functions and it will now be incest with the MIL! I'm glad that you gave us a face with the story (Adriana Lima) and what a beautiful face it is! I kinda had a thing for Carmen while reading this story and although you did a little character build up, I would have preferred more!

Carmen and Natalie probably need to be honest with each other about Jake!

I'm NOT an author just my opinions ... Loved and favorited the story!

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Flowed along nicely

but the conclusion has left me a bit unsatisfied. There is so much to explore going forward, you really could make this a serial. What happens with Nat, do they get married, is the true nature of Carmen and Jake's relationship ever become known to Nat and Diego? How do they react?

Thx for your efforts, loved the way you revealed the progression of their relationship-see ed a bit realsitic (if having such a PA is at all realistic).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SciFi & Fantasy story

This is a SciFi & Fantasy story in similar group with the "Executives Privilege" serial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mid priced prostitute

50K/year is $320 per day for fucking. This is supposed to be a high end hooker those should get a lot, i would think. Noticed that her love for husband is null and void.

She really does not show any love nor respect for the husband.

Would it not be great for husband to wait for the daughter to marry Jake. Then divorce Carmen, expose her relationship to the daughter and then have the daughter her have take Jake to the cleaners, distracting him enough that he is fired. Nobody will hire a discredited account manager. Then have Carmen get breast cancer, curable, were they do a double mastectomy. Then she can be lonely and everyday look at her scars.

As Jake is being distracted and the fund looses money investors flee never to return. The fund folds and everybody is unemployed.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
Original and entertaining

I really liked it!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I would put it in the category "NonHuman - Aliens, ghosts, androids, and more"

I would put it in the category "NonHuman - Aliens, ghosts, androids, and more"!!! Are these people really human? Do they know the meaning of love, marriage, the meaning of being a mother or a father? What shall we call to a woman that cheats her husband, then offers her 18 years old daughter to her lover and presents him to her husband? NOT HUMAN for sure...Because humans have feelings!!! Being single and being a PA is already bad enough, but married and with children? How did that Office (that was a whore house...not a office) last 100 years and making money? They put the PAs whoring for contracts too? Some writers try to improvise new settings for the stories, but not always they get there. This story stayed in the gutter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Diego's Story

Would love to see a story from Diego's side. To take down that smart turd Jake and the "Company", which may be ruining Natalie's life. Carman is a whore in the purest sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not worth

the time and effort it took a person to read it.All these sickos should write sci-fi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow you successfully described everything that is completely wrong about the way people view relationships these days. The whole office wife and married daughter is pretty stupid to be honest but you successfully showed just how self centered and selfish the world is today!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
take yuor time and read thisstory It's fantastic

gave it a big old 5 and think dear annony is a ass wipe anyone else???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Office Wife

I had an office wife and it was the best time of my life. Everyone in the office knew it.

And thought we were an awesome couple. Business associates often thought we were married. I bought her designer dresses, lingerie and jewelry. She took off her wedding rings with me in the office or on trips. I was friends with her husband. She was friends with my wife. We loved each other and our spouses.

Of course it didn't end well... I miss her...

So for me the story rang very true. The mandatory PA thing was hoky, but office wives are real.

Knight5648Knight5648over 9 years ago
It's a fantasy.....

I enjoyed this story. Not sure why some are concerned that the characters are not realistic? It's a fantasy story, not a true story of real events....

Plus I'm a real sucker for stockings and suspenders (garters, yanks!) so any author who works them into a story gets my vote.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

If the reader, Anonymous, thinks this is sicko, what the fuck are they doing on "Literotica"? It's a freakin' fictional, sexy story, arseluk! I liked it. Good fantasy for old farts. Cheers! connoisseur29

hebert100hebert100over 9 years ago
fantasy

lovely fantasy. one unhappy AP and it all comes crashing down. nice fantasy though. please keep writing

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Well told

But this will end in tears. Having an 'office wedding' is bizarre, making the relationship so public is a huge mistake. However, I once worked at an office where the company owner had a very close relationship with his PA and they used to have outings together with their spouses as a foursome. So this story is at least partly credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Great story, loved it all :)

Why don't I get a PA hour *pout* I always wanted one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story !

I enjoyed your story and the creativity that you came up with to write it. It is a 5 star for that alone. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A BTB sequel

A fantasy clueless husband story. I am BTB and I am curiouse the author or other author could write a BTB sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good BTB sequel

How much money would Diego get in the divorce (from Carmen's salary for PA) and his daughter from Jake? Would a good lawyer sue the fund for money in Teneessee?

We BTB fans think of these things during reading such stories as this is. It may be this is our obession to be BTB.

BTW I was successful to write some BTB stories from read clueless husband with cheating wife stories. I wrote a story where the husband used the video of the sex of his wife and the fianceé of his daughter.......the title is "The Two Wimps" and it is readable at another story collection...........

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It is called FICTION people... its NOT supposed to be 'real'.

Obviously - this situation would NEVER work in the 'real world'...

That is why it was not published in the biography section of the Library of Congress.

It was published as FICTION on Literotica!

So Lighten the Fuck Up Already & get over yourselves - And if you think you can do better then STFU & write your own stories!!! (Let's see how you like the kind of 'feedback' you give everyone else.)

4 stars for the writing - 5 stars for originality... since I can't actually give you 4.5 stars, I rounded up & gave you 5 - just to piss the haters off!

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

"...She was a little annoyed that Diego noticed and objected. "I like the new one," she told him. "It's different."..."

And we all know she was really talking about a man in her life.

Didn't really like the concept and certainly thought the last two pages were moronic. Diego and/or Natalie will find out someday and I'm pretty sure there will be two new graves to dig the day after. I just don't find stories to be interesting or erotic when someone is getting lied to behind their back. Might as well have made Jake some asshat fratboy and Carmen a "self-appointed center of the universe" sociopath, the basic disrespect for another human being is still there. Diego was the only character I ended up caring about.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! It is GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure fiction fantasy story!

Now when he marries the daughter and gets her pregnant, the mother is getting older, how could they not find out what's going on? When will his office affair end , this is a mess .

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Clever and erotic story

As others have noted, the sword of Diego is hanging over their heads. As long as she can keep him happy and in the dark at home I guess it will work. Difficult to believe that it would work long term.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
Bizzare but enjoyable

Alternate universe crazy but nicely written. The author does not pull the reader into this world and make it believable, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Over the top sequel

This was a little over the top BTB sequel sketch. It may be a cruel revenge sequel. May others have less cruel sequel sketch or a story idea? (I wrote a story from similar story with soon to be mother in law..........) Attention! Readers such stories as this changed me to be Author who wrote and is writting BTB stories. So the iniciative is here..........The cuck stories are not initiatives, because I avoid them, but the clueless stories are good ones.

Duna

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
What's your point?

Most authors are trying to say something, however banal. What are you trying to say?

kelchakelchaover 9 years ago
Good Read

Isn't it interesting how a cheating couple get a bit of a pass by readers when the perspective is from the cheaters point of view.

If I were on a jury at husband's trial for killing the young stud, husband would walk.

kelchakelchaover 9 years ago
Sorry

Forgot to give the four star score at previous comment.

MadBrownMadBrownover 9 years ago
VERY VERY WELL WRITTEN

This is the only LW story that has held my interest in a long time. It is not only well written but is fairly original in concept. The reader KULCHAL's comment is interesting in that I "sort of" identified with the cheaters and did not feel sorry for the husband who not only lost his wife but his daughter also to the same man. The possibilities for future installments are varied and endless. Thanks for your story. I sincerely hope you continue. I shall wait breathlessly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You committed the ultimate LW sin...

You wrote an excellent story about a cheating wife who gets away with it.

For this you must suffer. Your deserved "H" goes away in the flames of 1 stars.

The sad, self-hating loners who troll this section will not let you get away with such heresy. And your score reflects their vengeance.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Off set, A Non.

"Its a nice day for a white wedding ahh." Billy Idol

I'm all in at 5*.

If this were Diego's story I would hurt you myself. I don't want to hear Diego's story.

How ever Jake just took control I doubt anyone of us men could of stopped this from happenning. If he is half the financial planner as he is a lover well I'm ready to invest.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
I'm a big Madmen, Matt Wiener fan as well.

You mentioned Carmons dress, I'm not a fashion follower, but Janie Bryant from the show has done the most awsome job of dressing that show to the Nines.

Or is it the tens. Betty Draper Wow. Madmen has really peaked my interest in telling a story. Matt Weiner is very complimentary to all who work in or on it. Take an hour or two and watch. You might be impressed and a little schocked. S.1 E.1 Smoke gets in your eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- you committed the ultimate sin.....

The TROLL has spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

I've read some stupid stories in this category, but this one takes the cake. Come on, this belongs in fantasy or sci-fi. What's with most of you readers? Are you so hard up for any story you think something like this is erotic? Get a fucking life. Some of you actually thought a story like this should earn the red "H". That's a fucking insult to the erotic writers who write elaborate though invoking erotic stories, not half ass fantasies. Give me a fucking break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: javmore's comment

I don't always agree with your perception of a story, but you hit the nail right on the head with this one.

Alaska84Alaska84over 9 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing your story with us!

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
Excellent work, Major!

A capital story, very well-written with a great plot twist! Your grammar, punctuation and spelling are all outstanding. Congratulations on a job well done. Clearly a five star effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
office wife

i liked it. it maybe far fetched but who cares. It was fiction. i would like to read more.

Stacey_DressedStacey_Dressedover 9 years ago
Amazing

Not necessarily the story; even though I did enjoy reading it. It was good, but not great, but enjoyable.

What is amazing is the asinine "Anonymous" folks who talk about the characters as though they are real (talking about getting cancer, losing careers, destroying 4 lives)...get a life! You don't like these types of fiction, READ SOMETHING ELSE STUPIDO's!

To those who do like these things - both readers and writers, keep on trucking and writing and reading. We enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Office Wife

It was a good story and story line that the way you did it leaves it open alos to other chapters. Please write more in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

i like the Authors writing style ,

interesting & intriguing tale .

entertaining & engaging plot

was disapointed that the story ended where it did ..

but , at the same time i can see why the Author chose to do so.

Carmen is not getting any younger

if he Marrys Nat. then it moves away from "Office wife"

and the longer the story continues , then the more chances of there being a problem with Diego,

all of these elements would only Confuse/Conflict/Detract from the tale the Author presented.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's amazing....

Is guys like StaceyDressed getting his panties in a twist over other readers opinions. Why do you care what others say? Say your fucking piece and shut the fuck up asshole. Figures anybody that wears panties would cry wolf.

Story was okay, nothing to write home about. Shit like that wouldn't happen anywhere. Oh, shit I forget, it's fiction, make believe, some ones fucked up imagination. Excuse me. I don't know what all the hoopla is about,but didn't see anything that great about this sci-fi story. Damn, some of you assholes need to lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-Diegos story

Great idea. Now that would make this story perk right up. I like your thinking. Maybe FTDS can write a finish giving this story some life. So far it's rather boring. A little payback for Jake and expose the firm as a whorehouse would be interesting reading. Hey, don't knock the idea, it's just a fantasy, right guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The 80% of the people and the work of the human brain

1. It is interesting. I recommended earlier in my more comments the POV of the loverboy is the only which could be get higher interest among the readers.

The 80% of the readers sees the stories through the main characters and the readers lives with the main character. The human brain (80% of the People) works that way. If the author wrote to be the husband is the main character of the stories or the POV of the husband is in the story the 80% of the readers will live with the main character.

The majority of the readers will not live together willing cuckold POV stories or humuliating wife main characters. The work of the 80% of the human brain! If the majority of the readers meet husband main character or the POV of the husband character with cheating wife these readers will follow such stories where the solution will not be humuliating (BTB, consequence or reconciliation) to the main character (mainly married husband readers).

If the author puts the main character to be the loverboy or the POV of the loverboy is in the story the author gets a lot of readers (mainly bachelors) who can follow the adventures of the main character and can imagine himself into the loverboy character erotic action, but lot of these bachelor readers will enjoy the BTB stories after a sad divorce with a cheating wife or the experience of a successful marriage (except for the husband reader is not cheater bastard too).

Hower there are more part answers to this story:

1. Francis Macomber "Vigilantes 01-02".

2. SW_MO_Hermit "Jeffrys Divorce and Recovery" (in Romance Hub).

3. I mention my story Duna "The Two Wimps" in another storycollection.

I think this story puts up the bar for the BTB-Consequence story authors to write an whole answer story.

I think if a BTB-Consequence author gets initiative to write a BTB story about this story's situation, he/she should follow my next advice:

1. DO NOT USE SAME NAME! The author must avoid to use Diego, Carmen etc.. name. Instead of these names to use other names.

2. HOWEVER THE SAME, SIMILAR SITUATION IN THE STORY IS IMPORTANT!

For example a firm, where the leaders use PA for sex service and a wife who is a PA and a daughter, who is............

3. An Anon sketched a violant BTB chips here, but I think to bloody BTB-revenge is much work for the authors to explain how the husband avoided the prison............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LMAO

Not at the story but the comments. Hell they're better than the story. Keep them coming guys, some of you are hilarious and some are the normal whiners (what else is new, right?) Can you tell the btb crowd apart from the cuckies? Pretty obvious isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very nice little story, I liked it. Looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it as much as I am capable of liking any cuck story....

....in that it was very interesting to see it from the POV of the bull and the belle. And as neither wants to see Carmen's marriage affected (at least on the surface), they are somehow able to let no one outside the firm detect the changes in them and their relationship. I mean

Diego seems pretty well duped, without your even touching the subject at all. He just continues to be clueless.

But I also felt you could invest a little more into their internal dialogues, maybe delve deeper into their personalities. I wanted (and still want) to understand what Carmen went through to abandon her morals, mindset and marriage vows as well as her beliefs about the whole "PA" system for $50,000 a year and a younger man that attracted her interest. That's a big change in world view for someone that far into this life and it seemed too easy for her to make that call, if you ask me. I can't believe they are both so shallow (because you show them to be daring and careful) but that transition seemed a little too easy. That big a turnaround deserves more attention.

I also felt much of the dialog was brusque, tending to moribund in a few spots. This crowd are a "talky" bunch, certain in their own minds that anything they say is fascinating to all of us lesser mortals. It comes from being paid too much and developing an ego from their successes and all their client's backslapping when they do above average. I don't resent it, it's a human response to an excess of reward....but seems at odds with how you write your characters in a (sorry!) shallower aspect.

But overall, well written and paced. I would like to see a fuller, richer story from the POV of the other primary characters, to sort of....fill in the existing blanks, born of the brevity that characterizes much of your writing style.

erotic8erotic8over 9 years ago
Perfect

Great story - I look forward to more of your craft

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
javmor79

I know a (true) story exact like that(except the guy doing the daughter too).Of course, diferent than fiction, the wife got caught, but only after 6years being a "super PA". She only got caught because of a picture taken by a third party in a travel by accident. She is now miserable because her (ex)husband and kids dont talk with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Office wife....???

Nope. Office whore....

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
This is just a work of fiction all you people that analyze and criticize it.

I read for entertainment and amusement, this did both. As do most people except you writer wannabees that think you know everything. No, I am not an author but i appreciate entertaining stories. Thank you, MajorRewrite for providing this interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great read!!

I love the office fantasies that are not just "He bent her over and stuck it in" garbage. This was a TRUE short story that builds the characters up, has plot and great conclusion.

Will be checking out the other stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Torn

I am usually a BTB guy but I must confess the first part of the story was quite erotic and I enjoyed it a great deal. The whole friends and ultimate seduction and sexual situations were great. I can't say I enjoyed entering the daughter into the equation and when two things happened I started getting turned off. 1) The PA hour was supposed to be 4 to 5 but they started staying together until 8 or even 10 later on. Broke the company rules and the husband certainly would have started to get suspicious. 2) The whole I LOVE YOU scene didn't do it for me either.

He should have stuck to fucking her three times a week for an hour. Even then hubby would eventually show up some day at 4:30 and catch them. And wearing the clothes he picks for her? I don't think that would fly too good.

I did enjoy much of your story though, thank you.

CB

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait for Part 2

This is a very well-written story filled with fun characters. I love the gradual progression from friends to lovers and more. I'm really looking forward to reading Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reminds me of my time at Xerox

To all Secretaries, PA's and Typist's; we all thank you for your understanding and enthusiasm, especially during times of stress. THANK YOU ALL

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
just sayin

My wife had a boss who just kept on coming on to her. She always informed me what was going on. He now has a brdge for front teeth. He doesn't bother her any more. To all you guys who think its ok to come on to married women, there are guys like me who won't give you three steps. Think about it.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 9 years ago
What does BTB mean?

Sorry, but I am not famliar with the term BTB. Earlier comments seem to imply that it has something to do with revenge, but I do not know. I would be interested if someone would let me know...without screaming or raging out. Just the info, plz.

I very much enjoyed MR's previous work, though I am not part of the readership that enjoys the sort of ending he gave there. I gave that work 5 stars. I've given 5 stars for this one as well, though I had a problem or two with it as well. The bottom line, though is that I found the eroticism effective enough and the writing competent enough that I really enjoyed the piece, and was eager most of the time to see what came next. It's a good piece of work MR, and you should feel good about it.

For future (I sincerely look forward to seeing your future pieces!) reference, though, I will make the following observations: Like many other commenters, I struggled with believeability, but I dismissed most of them, because (a) the firm's bizzare sexual rules are a fundamental mechanic of the story, and I wanted to see where the story would go and (b) though Carmen acted like no 48 yr. old I know, doesn't make me an expert enough to pooh pooh your writing of her...perhaps a little more explanaiton about why she goes along as she does would have enhanced the story, but none of this broke the story for me.

The one thing that I still find inhibiting the story, though, is that Carmen would push and continue to support her daughter being in a relationship with a man who she knew didn't and wouldn't love her daughter. She loves her daughter "too much" to trust her to choose among college students her own age (which I can imagine/believe,) but chooses for her a man who will be dreaming of another woman (her own mother, no less) every time they're together?

I am not confusing a story with reality, nor am I saying this is so serious or agregious that anyone need be upset. I am only saying that motivations and struggles with those motivations are a major part of how you build the heat up here (she doesn't want to betray, but she does want the $$$ for her daughter. She doesn't want to cheat, but she cannot help that her feelings for her boss are growing) and the motivation for driving Natalia into her own lover's arms where no genuine love will be given to Natalia makes no sense. This is creating a sophomoric scenario that really only serves a man who, not only didn't ask for it...not only resisted it...but is defined largely by his deep interest in a *mature* woman. Why would she put her immature child in the arms of a loved one who wants a mature woman? A loved one who will always love another?

It would be fascinating to see a follow up where Carmen realizes that this is all no good for Natalia, and tries to figgure out a way to remove her from the equation with minimal collateral damage to all. Maybe Natalia confides to her mom that she senses "her" man's mind being elsewhere when they are between the sheets...whatever. This is your story, and I look forward to seeing what - if anything - you do with it.

empty5853empty5853over 9 years ago
Touched my Heart

Fantastic!

I don't usually leave comments on stories but I had to on this one. This touched my heart like no other story. The love that Jake had for Carmen (and she for him) was so genuine. It didn't matter to him that she was 20 years older or that she was married. He fell in love with his soul mate and that's all he cared about.

I know the story is a dream. In the real world there would be several complications with their relationship but for a little while, I just read it and took it at face value. A sweet and hopeful love story.

Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice to see you writing again

enjoyed spring break wife

& enjoyed this one just as much.

you have a deft touch when it comes to writing about issues i would usually find distasteful.

somehow you manage to bring a touch of magic & romance to what would usually be a nasty set of circumstances .. and a most dificult situation.

perplexing , truly perplexing

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

It's been a long time since i really liked a character on literotica. I don't know why but i love how you wrote Carmen - she felt incredibly real. I feel like you kinda left the plot with Natalia underdeveloped which would be my only criticism but great story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow... More Please

I really hope that you consider writing more to this story. I liked your "Spring Break Wife" story also, but this one is so much better. Great work... please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good, but too much

Story was good, but only worth about 3 pages. You were spent by then!

Better than what I can do, better than lots of stories, but was "fiction" that was just a tad bit over the top...especially the 'wife' bit and shacking up with the daughter.

Worth a solid 4; no more.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Well-written and odd when you consider something...

You've created on LW a story in which Jake is a "good guy" and Carmen is liked - and the cheated on husband and girlfriend aren't thought about much... compared to normal stories where Jake would be a sleezy seducer of women, Carmen would be a cheating, lying slut of a wife, and we'd empathize with the "good guy" husband and the poor cheated on girlfriend.

There were times I WANTED to seriously dislike Jake - especially when he started doing things like: "scent marking"; taking time away from her family; buying stuff for her; and finally claiming her (even if only during specific hours)...

But you wrote him so likable it was difficult to NOT like him.

Add to that an environment where "cheating" is potentially REQUIRED...

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
Good story but!

For some reason I just could not get into this story and gave up at the end of te first page.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Intriguing, but

Feels unfinished. A good read though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep going!

Both stories were really good and I definitely would like to read more of each. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
About good but to much

He is nuts. I wish you had taken the story further. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it!!

This is one HOT story! Congratulations!!! I loved it!

SouthPacificSouthPacificabout 9 years ago
In response to OnlyFiction:

"BTB" means "Burn The Bitch" (not literally speaking, one hopes). You're right about it being a metaphor for revenge, but in spades - take everything you can from the cheater, and leave her with absolutely nothing.

From my own perspective: superbly written (as was the author's first story), but I'm not really comfortable with the whole premise. All I can see is a future "crash and burn" scenario, when Diego and Natalia find out what's going on - as they will. I realise it's fiction, and that plausibility doesn't really matter, but to get five stars from me takes rather more credibility than this.

I look forward to further submissions from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Natalie

The moves on Natalie went too fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SO HOTT!!

Awesome story; it was well written! Love to have more!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Hot !!!

Damn, a truly outstanding Cougar/Milf with benefits story.And as with all great stories this one not only leaves you drooling and wanting more,but wishing it was you !!!

Let's see some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Chapters

Great story keep it going continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No

This is so hot and it is a great story but it has to end somewhere and somehow. How ever it ends is going to be bad for everyone. The boss doesn't like drama in the office. Jake wants Carmen to be his work wife, but likes Diego and likes sleeping with their daughter. Will he marry her? Will he be good to her? He's already started being rough with her during sex because she isn't her mother. Carmen tries, but she has jealousy issues with her daughter. Jake wants to be good to everyone, have a good job, and take Diego to basketball games. Diego will find out about Jake and Carmen or Natalie will find out about Jane and Carmen. Everyone will be hurt. I don't think extending it out into more chapters is a good idea. Even though I love the idea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No2

I totally agree with the previous comment. It ended where it should - when all was good. This fantastic story was too good to ruin with 'real life' drama.

The unusual plot was fascinating, the story well written, as was your other story with its interesting 'twist'. I hope to read more from you soon. You're good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I could have resembled this story.

At an early part of my career, I was a partner in a financial firm. We could have had such a setup with PA's, except that it was in a really small town, and it would have never worked.

Everyone knew everyone's business, for example, later, when my then wife started cheating on me without my knowing, lots of folks knew about, but the big amount of sympathy and commiseration didn't come until after I dumped the bitch because I thought she "Was the One", and was devastated because she cheated.

Keep the fantasies coming, this was enjoyable in a suspension of belief mode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What

a fucking,overbearing supercillious person is Jake.I hope that Diego shoves a baseball bat so far up his ass that it comes out of his nose!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Great enjoyable story, The asshole annony hates

everything and everybody. I gave you a 5 for your effort and content. Keep writing n\maybe dear annony will drop dead with hate

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!. Simply amazing. I need to find an older PA of my own.

Also, I think that Diego already knows. Diego is a smart man. He has to know that his sex life picked up once Carmen started working under Jake. Not a coincidence.

As for the brain-dead high school dropout who still lives with his parents in the basement of their home.... "supercillious" is not a word. Learn how to spell you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good!

Diego gets to quit worrying about his daughter and his sex life at home has probably gone to 'infinity and beyond'. And gets a friend to watch basketball with. Carmen is a hot woman with a big, loving heart who is finally getting the attention she deserves from more than one man. Jake has 'the one' now as his 'office wife' all to himself, and Natalia at home. The reader gets to assume that Jake will marry Natalia and make her his 'home wife' with whom he'll have babies while he gets to shower his #1 wife (office wife) with his true love and make her happy. Jake is happy, his boss is happy, Carmen, Natalie, and Diego are happy. And, assuming nothing changes in this fantasy world, everyone lives happily everafter. I think you've ended this where you should. Nothing feels like it is left undone and we (the reader) get to invent their future as we see it happening.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Well.......!

The writing was good, the story not so. I do not like stories about cheats and these two people were nothing more than cheaters. I feel sorry for her husband and daughter. They were the only honorable people in this story and they wee shit on by the 2 cheaters. Cheaters have no honor or ethics. You wrote a nice love story BUT she should have divorced her husband first. Thank you for a story that I didn't quite buy into.

gunmakergunmakerover 8 years ago

I for one, hope to read more of your work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ridiculous

Could you have thought of a more absurd premise? A story has to be plausible on some level!

Juvenile nonsense

NickSchwartzNickSchwartzover 8 years ago
Good story but the turn is too fast.

I love the build up. But... Carmen just cheats IMMEDIATELY, at the first sign. She turns into a total whore. I'd love to have seen her turn over a few days, but instead there was no suspense.

A shame, you write VERY well. Keep it up man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DIFFERENT

The story was enjoyable a young Manager and a beautiful mature P A. They fell in love of course she would never divorce her husband so they pushed him and there daughter together. It was different really I think that it should be in the Romance section but that's just my feeling. First time to read it but not the last it is in my favorites 5 stars plus. Will there be a follow up story?? If so what is the name?

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
I don't normally enjoy cheating tales...BUT I LOVED THE HELL OUT OF THIS ONE!

Five Stars!

magicfinger1magicfinger1over 8 years ago
One of the most delightful stories...

...I have ever read. Not the most erotic, which I generally like, but delightful, well written and with a good build-up to the obvious conclusion. Keep up the good work. Having said all that...perhaps mother and daughter might have discussed the possibility of sharing him at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheating is cheating

Dress it any other way but it is just a bunch of lies

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THANK YOU

Enjoyable read - please add more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the fictional story

I liked this story and I read it about once every two months. Thank you for your story.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
thanks.

I liked this, well written, easy to follow. I see a problem for Jake if daughter finds out about mom. Would like to see you write a sequel.

Thanks again. v

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenover 8 years ago
Maybe not totally fiction?

While this is intended to be a work of fiction, there are one or two comments suggesting that similar, if not identical, situations have existed in the lives of some readers.

That didn't surprise me but as some of you have already pointed out, these are intended to be works of fiction, so I find it hard to understand how some readers comments indicate that they are reviewing the author's work as if it was based on fact.

Have the lines between real life and these fictitious stories become in some way blurred so that you can no longer tell the difference?

By all means suggest possible outcomes if you have engaged with the story but please don't write comments about how some of the fictional characters should "suffer" for their fictitious sins as if this was a true story.

To score the story low on this basis, in my opinion, creates a false score for the rest of the Literotica community who read these stories and is dreadfully unfair on the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"as if it was based on fact"

These stories are as close as any closet-cuckold will ever get to a sexual relationship with an actual living woman. They take these literally, seriously, and react accordingly.

Read a few comments and their psychosis becomes pretty evident.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMajorRewrite@MajorRewrite
The Last Wallace: a young lesbian inherits a car-free town and is in over her head. Twins Getting Ready: Twin brother and sister enjoy sexy antics as their relationship evolves. Mom Son Lap Halloween: Mom and son get interested while preparing for a super sexy Halloween pa...