Office Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she greeted him. "I found bacon and eggs. I hope that's okay."

"It's great." He kissed the cook and she squirmed delightfully in his arms.

"The food is going to burn, Jake," she giggled.

His empty stomach rumbled again and he let her get back to the stove. "I like the way that t-shirt fits."

Natalia looked down at her pussy hanging out and pouted. "Other girls wear their boyfriend's t-shirts for nighties, but I'm too tall I guess."

"Your way of wearing it is better," he told her, "but I wouldn't go outside like that." He daydreamed that it was Carmen cooking for him and his cock sprang to life.

"You're a bad man showing an innocent girl like me your naked body and hard dick," she taunted.

"After we eat, I'll let you hide my dick somewhere." They both laughed.

Later in bed, Natalia asked, "Can I stay, Jake?"

It would be fun, but Jake couldn't do that to Carmen. "Let's not push our luck with your parents, Nat."

"Will I see you again soon?" she asked hopefully.

"How about Saturday night? Dinner and a movie?"

He dropped her off at her parents' house before noon on New Year's Day. She gave him a big kiss and asked, "Want to come in?"

Jake shook his head. "That would be awkward. I'll pick you up Saturday at 6."

Monday morning in the office, Carmen was clearly depressed. Jake rubbed her shoulders and asked, "What's wrong?"

Carmen hung her head. "I thought could ignore it, Jake, but I couldn't. In my mind I kept picturing you making love to Natalia on New Year's Eve and Saturday night. I wanted to drive to your apartment and drag her out of there."

He sat by her and gathered the distraught woman in his arms. "I'm sorry."

"Why aren't I enough, Jake?" she asked. "You have me three times a week. Why do you need a girlfriend too? How much sex do you need?"

"It has nothing to do with sex," he honestly answered. "You have Diego to go home to at night. I like to have someone at home too, and to go out with in public."

Carmen sighed. "I understand. I'm sorry, Jake. This is so messed up."

He kissed her. "It will be okay as long as we have each other. When we come to this office it's just me and you. This is our little world. Nobody else matters. Just us."

"Just us."

"And outside the office it will just be me and Natalia. I broke up with Stacy last night."

Carmen nodded and laid her head on his chest.

CHAPTER 13

Diego picked up Jake one Saturday to go to a basketball game at the university. "Nice truck," Jake commented.

Diego grinned. "Carmen bought it for me with one of those big bonuses you hand out."

"The firm hands out those bonuses, not me. But she deserves it. She's probably the best secretary in the place and they do a lot of the real work. They should share in the profits."

"She likes working for you. She's happier working there now than before you came."

"I try not to piss her off."

Diego laughed. "Yeah, don't do that. She has a temper."

"Really? She doesn't show it at the office."

"She's too smart for that. She likes that job too much to mess it up by throwing a fit."

"Does she really do that?" Jake asked. It didn't seem like the Carmen he knew.

Diego thought for a moment. "She used to. It was scary as hell to be on the receiving end of it. But she hasn't blown up recently, so maybe she's growing out of it. Thank God."

Both men laughed.

Monday morning in the office, Carmen said, "Thank you for going to the game with Diego, Jake. He loved it."

"I did too," he answered. "Great game and Diego is funny as hell. Knows a lot about basketball too. He told me a few things about you."

Carmen could tell from Jake's smirk that they weren't good things. "What did he say?"

"He says you have an explosive temper. Or used to anyway. It scared the hell out of him. You're not like that at the office."

"Not anymore," she confided. "There used to be a girl named Danielle who worked here and I couldn't stand her. We fought like cats and dogs. I got into it with some other girls too and one manager who retired a few years ago."

"What changed?"

She knew what he was fishing for. Men were so transparent. He wanted her to say that he caused the change in her, but she decided to make him work for it a little. "I don't know."

"Was it when you started to work for me?"

"Maybe."

"When you became my PA?"

"Probably," she answered with a coy smile. She closed his office door and kissed him.

They closed that door a lot lately. They didn't do anything except kiss outside of the designated PA hours, but they craved these brief intimacies. The door only stayed shut for a minute or two because they didn't want complaints from the other managers.

CHAPTER 14

On a cold Wednesday in January, Jake and Carmen were at the YMCA at 6:30 as usual. She wore new purple yoga pants and top that her daughter gave her for Christmas.

Jake watched her do the poses of the yoga class. She knew he was watching and enjoyed showing off her fitness and flexibility for him. It boggled his mind that a woman old enough to be his mother could be so sexy.

Later that morning, Carmen left the weekly PA coffee break and headed straight into Jake's office. "Do you know what Adam did to Jami on Monday?" she whispered.

"No. What?"

"He spanked her," she whispered in reply.

Jake chuckled. "Are you serious?"

She nodded. "12 swats. He made her count them."

"He didn't hurt her, did he?"

She took offense at his question. "Of course not! Adam could never hurt Jami."

"What did she do to earn a spanking?"

"I don't know." She paused and added, "Jami says she liked it, and it made Adam crazy. They didn't leave the office until almost 8 o'clock."

Jake smirked. Mild-mannered Adam didn't seem like the spanking type. "He'll never live this down," he said and laughed.

"Don't you dare say a word to him, Jake Barrow! Nobody is supposed to know what happens in PA hours."

"Okay, okay. I won't." Jake thought the conversation was over, but Carmen silently stood by his desk for a minute. "Is there something else?"

"I've never been spanked," she blurted out.

"Never?"

"My parents didn't believe in it. Why would it excite Adam and Jami so much?"

"It's one of those domination/submission things. Some people get off on that. And it has overtones of daddies spanking bad little girls, which is pretty kinky."

Carmen nodded and left, deep in thought.

The firm was arranging a small investing conference for their largest clients, and as the junior manager it became Jake's responsibility to make the arrangements. Carmen was supposed to be finalizing the agenda and printing it out, but when Jake checked on her she was staring at photos of the Caribbean on her computer.

This annoyed Jake not only because she was wasting time, but because she was daydreaming about a Caribbean cruise she was going on with her husband in a few weeks. It made Jake irrationally jealous that she was going away with Diego instead of him. "Carmen, is the agenda finished?"

She blushed. "Not yet."

"Finish it. I want it before 4."

He heard her work on it, but then she took her afternoon break. It was supposed to be 15 minutes but Carmen was away from her desk for more like 45 minutes.

When she finally finished the simple project a few minutes before 4 o'clock, Jake found a couple of errors in it. He looked at her and thought he knew what was going on.

Jake closed and locked his office door for the PA hour. "You've been a bad girl today, Carmen," he informed her with steely resolve.

She blushed deep crimson and trembled ever so slightly. "I have?"

"I caught you goofing off, then you took an extra-long break, then you made silly errors. Wouldn't you call that bad?"

She nodded and trembled again.

"What happens to bad little girls?"

She could hardly say the words. "They get spanked."

Jake unzipped her dress and let it slide down to puddle at her feet. Her panties joined it. He left on her sexy stockings and bra. Then he sat on a chair and patted his legs. "Lay face down over my knees."

She awkwardly laid across him but he manhandled her into the position he wanted. The older woman's bare ass stuck up in the air. Her breath was rapid and she trembled continuously. "Count the spanks," he ordered.

Jake raised his hand, but he found it very difficult to bring it down. It was against his nature to hit a woman and hurting Carmen was unthinkable. The palm of his hand slapped her round ass cheek weakly. "One," she counted. He slapped her lightly again. "Two," she said, but she sounded disappointed. "Do it right, Jake," she begged. "Do it harder."

He took a deep breath and managed to make himself smack her left ass cheek harder. It stung his hand and her ass too. "Three," she gasped. "Four. Five. Six." She flinched and squirmed under each spank. Her ass turned bright pink and was hot to the touch.

There was no way Jake was going to spank her 12 times. He wanted to stop at 6 but he was sure she'd feel cheated. The seventh spank was harder. Smack! "Ah!" she gasped. "Seven!" Jake made himself give her one more. Smack! "Oh! E-eight!"

Jake stopped and helped her up. Carmen instantly threw her arms around his neck and kissed him like a wild woman. "Godddddd, baby," she groaned. "That is so kinky. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Jake bent her over his desk and gently eased his cock into her. He didn't want to hurt her sore ass.

"Hard, baby," she pleaded. "Fuck me hard. I'm a bad girl!"

He complied, quickly setting a fast, hard rhythm. It only took a minute to get the overexcited woman off.

"Uhhhhh!" she groaned and her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm. He eased her through the after tremors, then pulled out. He sat on the sofa and seated her on his lap. Her sore butt made her wince. "Why did you stop? You didn't come," she asked, confused. Jake always fucked to climax, sometimes giving her three or more along the way.

"I didn't like spanking you. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It only stung a little. Why didn't you like it?"

"I hate hitting you. It isn't right."

"We were only playing. I barely felt the first two at all, but the last two were much better," she reassured him.

"It's not sexy to me."

Carmen was visibly disappointed, but she told him, "We don't have to do it again, baby. I'm glad I got to try it once at least." She snuggled against him. "Are you mad at me for goading you into it?"

"No, I kind of wanted to do it, until it came down to actually swatting you."

CHAPTER 15

Ash O'Leary called Jake into his office. The old man was the senior partner at the mutual fund firm. "How's it going, Jake?"

"Fine, Ash," Jake answered, wondering what this was about.

"Good. I'm told that you've been dating Carmen's daughter."

"That's true."

"Is that wise, considering your relationship with her mother?"

Jake grinned. "It seems pretty smart to me. You've seen Natalia, Ash."

The old man chuckled. "Yes. She's a beautiful young filly. But I don't like drama in the office, Jake. If this is going to cause trouble you need to nip it in the bud."

"It won't be a problem," Jake assured him. "Carmen encouraged me to go out with Natalia."

"Did she? That's interesting."

"Very. Carmen decided to keep me in house, so to speak. I can't say that I mind."

"Nor should you. The Perez women are spectacular, Jake, and to have two of them on your string ... well, that's impressive."

"Thank you, sir."

"I'm more convinced than ever that we made the right decision hiring you, Jake. You have an unlimited future with the firm."

Later that same day, Carmen's eyes were red from crying. "What's wrong, Carmen?"

"The other personal assistants made fun of me. They found out that you're dating Natalia and they say it's proof that I'm too old for you."

"Shit," Jake exclaimed. "I wish they would stay out of our business."

Carmen was dejected the rest of the day despite all of his efforts to cheer her up. He decided that he needed to take steps.

CHAPTER 16

A Saturday morning in March and the first hints of spring were in the air. Natalia Perez raced out of her dorm and into the arms of Jake. She wore black leggings, a tight red top, and a black leather jacket that he bought her. She kissed him and asked excitedly, "What are we doing today?"

"We're moving your things out of the dorm. I want you to move in with me," he told her.

The girl's jaw dropped. "Seriously?!"

"Yep. Do you want to?"

She squealed and jumped up and down. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

The 18-year-old didn't have much to move. A rather limited amount of clothes and some miscellaneous stuff. It all fit in his car on one trip.

Natalia spent the rest of the weekend bouncing around his condo like a ball of energy, making herself at home between bouts of fucking the daylights out of him. Jake was pleased, to say the least.

That was the easy part.

The hard part was Monday morning when a sullen Carmen walked into Jake's office. "You moved my daughter into your apartment without even discussing it with me!" she exclaimed straight out.

"That's between me and Natalia, Carmen," he calmly stated. "She's an adult and makes her own decisions."

"She's 18!"

"Old enough for you and Diego to push me to bed her," he reminded her.

Carmen sat on the sofa and hung her head. She felt like she lost a competition that she didn't even know she was in. A single tear rolled down her cheek.

Jake sat by her and put an arm around her shoulders. "Don't cry, Carmen," he soothed.

"Do you think about her when you're with me?" she sniffled.

"No. It's other way around."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," Jake assured her. "The reason I like having Natalia around is because she reminds me of you. And that keeps me from getting lonely."

"Oh."

"Are we okay now?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now if you'll trust me, this will be the day we show everyone how much we love each other. Do you trust me?"

She nodded. "Yes, Jake."

He stood and pulled her to her feet. "Good. We're going out."

"Out? Where?"

"The hair salon."

Jake led the puzzled Carmen to a fancy hair salon down the street. "We want it shorter," he told the young stylist, indicating Carmen's long dark hair. "Something elegant. I want to be able to see her neck. I did some research online and saw a style called a short bob that looked right."

The stylist nodded, but was confused that the young man was dictating the older woman's hairstyle. "I can do that. Is it what you want, ma'am?"

Carmen wasn't sure at all that it was what she wanted. She had long hair all her life. But she promised to trust Jake, so she agreed, "Yes. Short and elegant, please."

While the stylist worked, a manicurist painted Carmen's nails pearly white, at Jake's direction.

Carmen stood in front of the mirror and flipped her newly short hair back and forth. It felt funny, but she had to admit the stylist did a great job. Her hair was colored with reddish highlights and all hints of gray were gone. The short bob cut made her look younger and sophisticated too. "Thank you, honey," she whispered in Jake's ear right there in the salon. "I love it."

"Why did you cut my hair, darling?" she inquired as they walked back to the office hand-in-hand.

"It's a sign of your new life. I'll explain when we get inside."

Back in his office they found a stack of packages. "What's all this?" she asked.

"I bought some things for you." He closed and locked his office door. "Strip."

"Jake, it's not PA hour."

"Trust me and do as I say, Carmen. Strip."

She nervously removed her sweater and skirt. She looked to him for direction, and when he nodded she removed her bra and panties too.

"You are now my office wife, Carmen."

"Office wife? What does that mean?"

"It means that when you're in this office, you are 100% mine. You'll only wear clothes that I buy for you. That's what's in these packages. We'll keep them here and you'll change into them first thing in the morning. Okay?"

It was a bit overwhelming, but she smiled and nodded. The way that her young lover was taking charge was exciting.

"Good. One more thing. When you're in the office, I don't want you wearing your husband's rings."

Carmen looked down at her wedding band and engagement ring. "My ... my rings?"

"Take them off. You're not married to him when you're here. You're mine."

She removed her rings with trembling fingers.

Happy with her compliance, Jake opened a package. "Since this our office wedding day, you should wear white." He handed her sexy white lace lingerie.

The luxurious lingerie delighted her and she eagerly fastened the garter belt around her waist, rolled the sheer stockings up her long legs, and fastened the clips. Then she wiggled into the little panties and put on the lacy bra. "It does look like a bridal set," she said as she admired herself in the mirror.

"Here's your dress." It was white and made of silk. It fit her like a glove from neck to knees. The dress was starkly simple but beautiful all the same. A pair of white high-heels completed the outfit.

"I love it, darling. Thank you!" Carmen turned and twisted to look at herself. The dress showed off her tall slender body but she was sorry she had to cover up the sexy lingerie.

Jake wrapped his arms around her from behind and his hands glided up and down her curves. "Will you be mine every workday, forever?" he asked.

Carmen nodded with delight. "Yes, darling! I will." Carmen stared at her reflection. "I can't wait to show the other girls. They'll die of jealousy."

"Will you tell them what it means?"

"Of course. I'm yours, forever. They'll want to murder me. They can't stand that the young hot manager is mine."

Jake thought she was exaggerating. "None of the other secretaries even flirt with me."

"Because I'd kill them," Carmen simply answered.

He chuckled.

"I'm not kidding," she told him. "Do you remember in January when Doris broke her nose? I did that. That chunky bitch had the balls to tell me she was going to invite you to a concert. I hit her so hard that it crushed her nose."

"Are you serious?" Jake asked with concern. He flashed back to his discussion with Diego about Carmen's temper. "Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"Because the only people who saw it were two other personal assistants, and they agreed that Doris had it coming. Managers are off-limits to non-PA. Everyone knows that."

"Jesus."

Carmen strolled out into the office, moving with fluid grace. She never felt so confident and alive.

"Wow," Carmen's friend Maria exclaimed. "You look like royalty, Carmen! I love the short hair."

She ran her fingers through her hair and arched her back. "Thanks. It was Jake's idea. He bought me everything I'm wearing too."

"Undies too?" Maria inquired with a giggle.

"Um hmm," Carmen murmured. "They're sooooo sexy."

Maria giggled again.

"Jake says I'm his office wife now."

"What's that?"

"I'm 100% his when I'm in the office. He even made me take off my wedding rings." Carmen looked at her empty hand and smiled.

"Oh my God. What about Diego?" She knew Carmen's husband and liked him. "Are you leaving him for Jake?"

Carmen frowned. "That doesn't seem to be an option. My daughter is living with Jake and I have a feeling they're on a fast track to marriage."

"Wow! He has both of you? That's kind of kinky, Carmen."

"I know, and it's my fault. I encouraged them to get together."

"Why?!"

"Because I couldn't stand seeing Jake with other women. I thought it would be easier if it was Natalia."

"Is it?"

"Not really. I try not to think about it."

"God, girl. You are so in love with him."

"I am," Carmen confessed.

"At least you're his office wife," Maria giggled.

Carmen beamed. "He called this our office wedding day. That's why he dressed me in white."