Office Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's romantic."

"He's perfect," Carmen sighed.

At 3 o'clock, Jake gathered the entire firm in the breakroom. He was going to put to rest once and for all any idea that Carmen was "too old" or "not hot enough" for him. He'd make it clear what she meant to him.

"Today Carmen agreed to be my office wife," he announced. He opened a small blue box from Tiffany and held up a strand of 24 diamonds mounted in gold. He fastened the sparkling necklace around Carmen's beautiful long neck. "This necklace is the symbol of our love. She'll only wear it here, for me."

"It's gorgeous!" Carmen gasped. Tears of joy filled her eyes and she threw her arms around Jake's neck. "I love you!" They kissed long and hard.

Everyone cheered, clapped and whistled.

Jake rolled out a three-tier wedding cake and several bottles of champagne. "Let's celebrate!" he called out.

The women crowded around Carmen to fawn over her necklace, dress and hair.

Adam clapped Jake on the back. "Congratulations, but what the hell is an office wife?"

"It's a show of commitment. She's mine now. Heart and soul."

Adam nodded. "Are you cutting the husband completely out of the picture?"

"No. She'll still go home to him."

"So you're not planning to actually marry Carmen?"

"No, I plan to marry her daughter."

"Natalia?! You dog. That young thing is even hotter than her mother!"

Jake grinned. "They make a damn nice pair, and this way I can have both."

Next Jake sought out Miranda. "Nice show, Jake," she said.

"Do you have any more doubts about how I feel about Carmen?" he asked.

She shook her head. It was clear how much Jake loved his PA.

"Good. Then I want you and the rest of the personal assistants to lay off her. Carmen never did anything to you, and she doesn't deserve the way you treat her."

"Sorry, Jake," Miranda contritely apologized. "I'll speak to the other girls. It won't happen again, I promise."

CHAPTER 17

At 4 o'clock on her "office wedding day", Carmen was the focal point of a raucous flock of every woman in the office. They were into the champagne and were in high spirits. Jake made his way through them to Carmen. "Ladies, it's PA hour and I need my bride." Jake took her by the hand and she grabbed a bottle of champagne on their way out.

Jake locked his office door behind them while Carmen took a swig straight from the champagne bottle. She laughed and said, "The bubbles went up my nose!" then she took another swig.

He took the bottle from her. "I think you've had enough, Mrs Barrow."

Her breath caught in surprise. Then she kissed him and shoved her tongue in his mouth. He tasted the champagne. "Say it again," she urged.

He grinned. "Mrs Barrow."

"Mmm," she purred and rubbed the full length of her tall body against him. "That sounds so good."

"That's who you are now, in the office."

"I love it, baby. Oh! Before I forget, I need to call you know who." She dialed her cell phone. "Hi, honey. I'm going to be late tonight. There's an office celebration ... One of the girls got married. It was a big surprise ... Maybe not until 9:00 or 10:00, I'm not sure ... I'll see you later. Bye." She dropped the phone in her purse and told Jake, "There. Now it's your turn."

"My turn?"

"Aren't you going to call my daughter? She is waiting at home for you, isn't she?"

"Oh shit," Jake exclaimed. "I'm not used to having to make that call." He picked up his cell phone. "Hi, Nat. There's a celebration at work so I'll be home late ... one of the girls got married ... no, don't come over, it's only employees and it'd be awkward if you were here, sorry ... probably not until about 10 ... okay, doll, see you later."

"Smooth," Carmen giggled.

He unzipped her dress. "Did you have a good time at the party?"

"Yes, thank you darling. And thank you so much for my beautiful necklace. It's the most amazing thing I've ever owned."

"Nothing is too good for you, Carmen."

"Baby, I want to give you a present too. Something that I've never given anyone," she told him.

He instantly knew what it was. Anal sex. "I'd love that, Carmen, but are you sure?"

She nodded and removed her lacy white bra. "It's our wedding night, Jake. I want it to be special." She dropped her panties too but left on the stockings and garter belt. Then she turned her attention to him, removing his jacket, tie and shirt.

Jake let her do the work of stripping him. It was sexy and they had plenty of time. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

"I know you will. I would never let anyone else even try." She removed his pants and boxers.

He kissed his way up her neck. "I'm going to take your last virginity, Carmen," he whispered in her ear, then nipped her earlobe with his teeth.

"Uhn," she moaned. "Anything for you, Jake. I love you."

His fingers pinched her nipples and she squirmed and panted. "I have lube in the bathroom," he told her.

"I saw it. I wondered when you were going to ask to stick it in my butt," she snickered.

"I didn't want to ask. I wanted you to offer."

He guided her to the sofa where they stretched out. His plan was to bring her to a fever pitch before attempting the deed. Their lips and tongues wrestled while his fingers twisted and tugged her sensitive nipples. He made a grand tour of her sultry body for the next half hour.

Carmen sweated and trembled with need. "Fuck me, baby. Please," she begged.

Jake slid his cock into her and slowly dragged it in and out. He had no intention of finishing there. This was just part of the warm up.

When he pulled out, she whined, "Don't stop, baby. Come back!"

He scooped her off the sofa and positioned her bent over his desk. "It's time, babe."

"Oh God," she groaned. "I can't believe we're doing this."

Jake fetched the lube and used generous amounts to grease her ass with a finger. The finger went in without too much trouble and it gave him hope. He guided her hand under her to her pussy. "Try to bring yourself off, babe. It will keep you relaxed," he suggested.

His steel-hard cock finally nudged her asshole. She inhaled sharply but didn't flinch. For once in his life, Jake was glad that his cock wasn't all that thick. "You're mine now, Mrs Barrow. Give yourself to me."

"Yes. I want it, Jake. Take me." Her fingers flitted around her clit.

He pushed and gradually added pressure until he wedged in. "I'm in. Are you okay?"

"It feels funny," she panted. "But it doesn't hurt. Give me more, baby."

Jake leaned into her and slowly but steadily advanced. In a surprisingly short time his long cock was in to the hilt. "That's all of it."

"God, it feels like it's up to my throat."

"You okay? Does it hurt?"

"Only a little. Let me get used to it." She tentatively adjusted her position and moaned. Her fingers worked faster around her clit and was stunned to feel an orgasm building. "Fuck me, Jake. Do it, please. Fuck me."

Jake started slowly but built the pace when she didn't complain.

"Baby! Baby, I'm going to come. Come with me!" Carmen exclaimed.

Jake grasped her hips and fucked her ass as fast and hard as he could in an effort to catch up with her.

"Aaaaaaah!" she wailed and her back arched.

Her climax pushed him over the peak too. They came together.

A little while later they were in the shower, both watching Carmen lovingly wash Jake's cock. "Now I'm really yours," she told him. "Your beautiful dick is the only one that will ever go there."

"Will you let me do it again someday?"

"It's yours, darling. Take it when you want, just don't abuse the privilege."

"I won't Carmen. I love you."

"I love you too, Jake."

THE END