Offspring Ch. 036

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I owe you an explanation.

I took a ship from Olympus to Earth to get some badly needed supplies. When on Earth I took delivery of certain hardware requested by your government. I returned to Olympus without delay. Your brother accompanied me on this trip.

Let me stress, my objectives are the same as yours. Your brother and I are doing our utmost to give you what you so desperately need.

There was no way I would risk to be anywhere near Federation control with the cargo I was carrying. Olaf and my specialists are currently assembling what you asked for.

I know what I have to do and I will do it my way. I will not tolerate any roadblocks put into my way by the likes of Darrin Weaver. I will deliver what I have promised. We have come a long way towards it. I think you are aware of this. Let us continue the way we are going for the benefit of Okton 4 and the Chang Corporation.

I have appended Mr. Weaver's letter so you know what is going on.

Frank Walters

Colonel, Olympus Colonisation Command.

PS. You can tell Mr Weaver that he has my solemn oath that I will put a bullet into his fucking brain if he ever crosses my path again.

I sent the letter off with a copy to the Tai-pan.

Hours later a message arrived:

I'm proud of you, Nephew.

Uncle.

Sometime later, another message:

Greetings Frank,

Thanks for telling me what is going on. Darrin Weaver will be enjoying a two year sabbatical in the mines. I've had enough of him. Maybe that will take his arrogance back a notch or two. My brother seems to trust you or he wouldn't have given you my real name. Look after him, he is very dear to me.

Niels.

Feng was in stitches when I showed him the letters.

"Put a bullet into his fucking brain? The old coot would have loved it. You've made his day."

"So, what's our next move?"

"A beer or two?"

It was a reasonable idea.

12