All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 10'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

I would love to see the Basilisk again and Gharla, but not so much of Ginger. Great job on the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really love this story and yes bring back the Basililsk .Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes, Yes please

please bring back the basilisk, that would interesting, and Hanto and Rells story too. maybe they could go on like a quest.This is another great edition by the way, and i love how solid kails character is, i wonder what his crime was?

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreameralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Aw! I love you guys!

You really are awesome.

You have me getting excited about the characters and I "made" them lol XD

Granted this is exactly what I need to bring forth some good stuff. Not to worry, we will have several character stories woven within the main Zyra story and we have not seen the last of Rell or Hanto. The Basilisk was a wishy washy thought though, I wasn't sure if I was going to use him again.

On that note he is totally coming back! (You're all strangely hot for the basilisk. Was it his hiss?)

Maybe I can make him an actual character instead of a temporary fixture. I'll give it some thought.

I hope to write the 11th chapter this week. Thanks again for all your love and support. I am so grateful^^

-(Love) Stubborn

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 10 years ago
Brill

This whole story has been brilliant so far, I am really enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brill is right

Excellent story so far, many possibilities now.

I don't know if I want to see the Magical Creatures again or not, it will depend on the story. There will need to be a good reason for them to show up.

mickadovemickadoveover 8 years ago
Yra and Kail

I like the thought of these two characters together they seem to fit the best to me. Awesome story so far, I am sure I will read the rest quickly as this has kept me interested for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
337 Followers
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES