Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nude twisting body was too much.

"Why?"

"It has to be!"

"Why?"

"Because...I failed..."

A desperate look filled her features and his stomach twisted in knots.

"So...you and the monokeros..."

"Tomorrow."

Her green eyes locked onto his with a focus he could not hope to break free from.

"Kail," she said. "You're the first man I have ever desired. The first man that gave me this thing that I call desire. I don't want to give my virginity up to the monokeros. I need you to take me first."

Kail's grip on her hands loosened and his eyelashes hooded his golden stare as it travelled over the length of her body. His right hand trailed down, caressing the whole of her breast.

"Do you trust me?" he asked gently.

"Yes," she breathed, completely relaxing for a man, for the first time in her life.

"Do you want this?"

He knew now it wasn't enough to shimmer gold. A woman was more than her body, she was her mind and her soul. He could never hope to truly have Zyra if she wanted it otherwise. He knew that now.

"Yes," Zyra panted, anxiousness and anticipation burning through her.

Kail's eyes filled with lust and he traced her lips with a finger.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes Kail. Yes"

The kiss he gave her then should have scared her. She felt the clash of fangs and teeth, tongues and lips in a frenzy of animalistic passion. She forgot herself.

His kiss upended her. When she found herself on top of him she wasn't surprised, nor did she really care. His lips didn't relent as he trailed his hands down her back, smoothing the path down to the curve of her backside, gripping it and massaging it with the strength of his hands. The hard firm planes of his body made her feel like soft mush and she melted, cooing breathily in incoherent sentences that all translated to the singular greedy thought, "More...More!"

But they were both greedy.

Kail grabbed her butt and lifted her up his body. The heat of his skin drew a gasp from her and he positioned her breasts in front of his face. Kail's long tongue slid in between the nipples of her breasts, making their pleasure one as she struggled to keep balance above him.

She felt a finger probing her from beneath and she spread her legs to allow it access. Zyra heard and felt the low rumble of Kail's growl as he tested just how wet he had made her. Her breath quickened as he played just beyond her clit and her opening, fingering her lips with a light feathery touch.

It was infuriating.

She jutted her hips backwards to force his hand closer but he evaded her, driving her fury higher and higher. Her mouth opened to curse him when his finger dove inside her and she let out a wail, his thumb clamping down on her throbbing pink clit.

She was too delicious, Kail thought ruefully, and much too easy to read.

Kail moved about grinding the hand into her pleasure. She humped at it, unable to feel shame as her pleasure rose higher and higher. She felt his teeth close gently around her nipple and she tensed. His tongue licked and sucked with vigor. He pulled it towards him before releasing it, the jiggling breast radiating with pleasure. Zyra gasped as he treated the other one with equal care. Another finger was added to the sweet torture, and she desperately ground her sopping throbbing groin against his hand.

Without warning she fell over, screaming as her arms grew weak and she fell on top of him. The sweet shrieks of her pleasure bounced back and forth in succinct chops like a broken echo. When she quieted he rolled on top of her, resting her in the center of the furs.

She watched with nervous eyes as he undid the straps of his pants and pulled them off of his broad thighs. Zyra shivered as the smooth green limbs came into view.

He was build like a warrior, or a War Chief, strong and full of the muscle that could only be gotten through sweat and labor. The tool that lay between his legs was a mockery to that labor.

He wasn't built for work, just sex.

Was Kail so blessed as to be able to work and play in a never ceasing circle?

Veins pulsed in his manhood and the thick long appendage pointed at her, as though blaming her for its furious state. The pink head shone with his pre-cum. Kail kept his body open, allowing her eyes to roam over him for anything that alarmed her. He watched her take him in with a sense of pride. He could see she liked what she saw. Apprehension marred her face as she stared at his cock.

"Here," he said directing her hand to his manhood. "Feel it. Tell me when you're comfortable."

She touched it again; surprised by how different it had felt underwater and how different it had felt when she had been forced against that tree.

It was definitely bigger than Rell's. Shorter than Scallen's, but thicker.

Zyra ran a thumb along the head and Kail let out a moan. She paused then did it again, rubbing her rub in circles along the head of his cock. She did this for a few minutes, going so far as to finger the strange sacks that lay underneath his shaft and lowered her face for a closer inspection.

"I would love to teach you how to make me cum that way," Kail stated raspily. "But I fear you might unman me. Are you comfortable yet Zyra?"

Zyra nodded, tension filling her. This was it.

She lay back on the furs and closed her eyes. Zyra felt Kail shift above her. The ache in her pussy had intensified and it resounded deep inside her. It begged to be touched in a place only a man could reach.

Kyzu's words tried to play inside the moments of her doubt but she tried her best to fight it off. It was normal to be nervous. She wouldn't run from this. She wanted this. She wasn't scared.

She wasn't.

"Zyra..."

Her eyes shot open and she saw Kail perched above her. His locked shoulders resembled corded rope.

"Zyra, it's okay to be scared."

She frowned. "How did you..."

Kail smirked wolfishly. "The colors remember?"

Zyra snickered.

"Right. Well tell me, what colors am I now?"

"Gold. Most obviously," he said smiling as he gently parted her legs.

"There's maroon, it a darker kind of red. This red is passion and it blazes within the gold like the heart of a fire."

"Tell me more," Zyra whispered as he placed himself between her legs.

"You're a little frightened. Speckles of gray that line the maroon like ash..." he kissed her breast and placed a hand beside her head.

His other hand bent her knees.

"And?"

"And the center of the maroon is like a rainbow of colors. There's blues, yellows, greens, you're anxious, eager, excited, agitated, the list goes one. But there is one color that truly excites me."

The look he gave her calmed her raging heart. It was a kind of fondness that she had never quite seen before. He was like a gentle storm, strong and renewing. She felt a lightness in her chest and her worries went away.

"What?" she asked.

"Pink," Kail said smiling. He pressed his face into her shoulder.

"I do believe you're beginning to love me Zyra."

He kissed her, and then with one motion he entered her.

His distraction had caused her to relax and with one powerful thrust he filled her to the hilt.

The pain had been so unexpected and unwelcome that she had begun to scream and fight him.

Tears filled her eyes and dribbled over onto her cheeks as she looked at him like a wounded animal.

"Shh," he cooed, stroking her hair. "It's better in one go. The pain will pass. I promise you, the pain will pass."

He stroked gently at her clit and stayed extremely still as she tried to become accustom to the massive girth that filled her. When she was no longer full of justified anger she relaxed a bit more.

It occurred to her that he was inside her.

She, Zyra, Leader of the Huntresses, Sister of the Rovians, Keromedio to the human lands that bordered the Valley of the Marble Tree had a man inside of her.

Curiosity got the better of her and she leaned up to see where they were joined, but Kail pressed her back down.

"You can see yourself later," he said, hiding a grin. "Right now you'll just injure yourself."

He gave her a quick smack on the lips and kissed her ear.

"Besides...shouldn't I be fucking your pussy by now?"

The thought made her clench down around him. The pain wasn't as bad as before, and she was shocked to feel something beyond the feeling of being full. There was something that could be achieved, something she longed for. The strongest of her orgasms.

She didn't need to tell Kail that she was ready for more. It wasn't his first time deflowering a maiden and the colors that swirled around her were a great aid as well. Slowly he pulled out from her, grunting from the restraint. She was so tight, too tight to have miraculously fit him, yet she did. With very little blood she fit him perfectly.

Kail moved an inch out and in, then two inches, then three until he build up a reputable pace. The feeling of his hot thighs meeting with hers began to send tingles up her spine. For every gasp she let out, Kail let out a moan or a grunt that reminded her that he was as affected as she was. Her throat became dry, and then it began to water as the feelings became better and better.

Moving inside her was becoming easier. He could see the crazed lusty expression on her face and her pussy began to weep enough to lend music to their union.

The sloppy slap of his body crashing into hers was driving her insane and she desperately wanted him to hit the place that would make this experience monumental. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held onto him as he continued his pace.

"Kail," she panted. "You're not...doing it right..."

"Excuse me?" he growled, the words barely discernible.

"That's not the place," she gasped. "Not there. Deeper, lower."

"Here?"

"No..."

"Here."

"Ye—OH...oh...oh MY...!"

Zyra cried out to the Maker as the sweet button the basilisk had only toyed with was now being pounded into oblivion by a lusty ogre. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arched as the sensation grew hotter and more violent.

Zyra was sure she was about to fall over but was repeatedly tricked over and over by her senses as the pleasure climbed, so high she was afraid of it never stopping.

Could you die from pleasure?

She forgot where his body ended and her body began as he lost his decorum and thrust inside of her like a wild beast.

Kail's senses were on overload and his vision began to blur as the feel of her, the smell, scraped the barrel of his baser instincts. She was intoxicating, a drug that had no antidote. The soft feel of her skin, the screams that he had caused vibrating against his chest. It was more than he had ever imagined.

"Kail!" she wailed dragging her finger nails along his back.

She bounced against the furs, the hairs sticking to her moist back.

"I'm..."

What was she doing? Exploding, dying, bursting from ecstasy and leaving nothing behind but a fist full of duties and her screams?

Her sentence was never finished as she watched Kail's jaw unhinge as he let out a colossal roar that shook the entire room. A vase fell off the shelf and shattered by the door, his glittering fangs and slitted golden eyes made him look like he was going to rip her apart. Her heart skipped a beat in fear but she joined him with a scream of her own as he drove her over with him.

Halfway though her orgasm she could scream no more, just writhe silently as her body forced her to endure the pleasure.

Kail pressed his head to the floor and continued to thrust, emptying himself inside of her, refusing to relent even as he went soft. When her orgasm ended Zyra fell limply to the floor.

She couldn't move.

Fuckta.

Kail pulled out of her gingerly and tossed himself to the side of her. He was soaked and breathed heavily as though he had run for miles in the rain. She too was catching her breath. He glanced at her in between breaths.

"Sorry about the roar," he apologized. "It's been a while."

She nodded. Not able to form words quite yet.

As their chests heaved Zyra thought about how funny it was that two creatures with such monstrous stamina could be huffing and puffing after one round of sex.

She began to laugh, the sensation bring life back into her sore body. Kail snickered and then joined her and they laughed at each other, facing each other unashamed.

When they stopped Kail pulled her into him. He laid her on his chest and draped a fur over their bodies. He placed a kiss on her forehead and she relaxed against him, feeling peaceful and content.

"Are you alright?"

"Fine, just wondering," she said flashing him a smile.

"Wondering about what? Me? Or how you're going to get up tomorrow for the monokeros?"

Zyra let out a yawn. "Both."

She could feel herself drifting away in the strength of Kail's arms.

It was a nice feeling to feel held and adored. For once, since she had entered this crazy life of magic and danger she wasn't unhappy to find herself falling asleep in an unknown place.

For once, she welcomed the unknown.

________________________________________

*NOTES: WOOT! Suffering suckatash that was crazy. I think this was a good place to stop.

Can you imagine if I had stopped when she went into the forest to visit Kail? It would have been overkill and even I know that.

Anyway just wanted to say THANK YOU for the shoutouts and support from those of you that spoke to me about Sandy.

It really meant a lot to me to know that you don't just see me as a computer face popping out chapters like a pregnant lady. \O_O/

Thanks for seeing me as a person with issues similar to yours and caring.

That means the world tear tear.

So I will try my best not to let you down.^^

So on that note,

Check out my happy Holiday contest entry

"Christmas in Eden"

(I hear it's hilarious and slightly bawdy.)

And as always, the Troll Queen demands tribute in the form of COMMENTS.

5...I need AT LEAST 5 comments to be happy.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Merrily,

-Stubborn Dreamer