Oh Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she pulled back slightly, “Please. Peter, Please” she whispered, “ I can’t wait any more”

And neither could I! ... I lowered her to the thick carpet and started to run my lips and my tongue all over her body, hearing her squeal and groan, feeling her shudder through her first orgasm as I sucked and lashed those long, sensual nipples, her second as I took her throbbing clit into my mouth, and her third as I slowly pressed my rock hard cock deep into her steaming pussy. I held myself there, buried to the hilt in her incredibly tight pussy as spasm after spasm raced through her body. Her legs crossed behind my back and she pulled me even deeper, still shuddering and shaking and gasping, “Damn you Peter, damn you ... this feels so good ..I didn’t realize!” she whispered hotly.

And I had to agree! ... she was incredibly tight and incredibly hot and incredibly wet! .. Jane had been my first and only .. until now! and Louise was so different, I loved the feel of her, I loved the sight of her, I loved the aroma of her ... And as I started to move my cock slowly backwards and forwards inside her I knew I was going to enjoy fucking Louise much more than I was supposed to ... but then she had said it should be conceived in passion! And passion was what she got ...as I fucked my hard cock into her over and over again, faster and faster .. and she twisted and turned and milked my thrusting cock, and cried out, urging me on, urging me higher and higher until ... My whole cock seemed to burst apart like an erupting volcano! Shooting copious amounts of cum deep into her clutching pussy ...”Yes, yes, yes” she screamed, “Fuck me , Peter, FILL ME! make me a baby, yes, yes YEEEESSSSSSSSS” ... And she was cumming again ...harder and wilder than before ...and I heard myself roaring as well, screaming out my passion as my lips descended on hers, sucking her tongue deep into my mouth, thrusting my own into hers in time with my thrusting cock ...and we came and came and came!!

When we finally fell apart, our breathing was stentorious and we could hardly move .. we just lay there, staring in wonderment at each other, both stunned by the ferocity of our lovemaking. I don’t know how long we lay there, but finally I drew her forward into my arms and kissed her gently, “You are absolutely fantastic, Louise” I whispered, “I hope we achieved what you wanted”

She pulled back a little and grinned, “Well, we can’t be sure, can we? And we do still have the rest of the weekend” she said.

I felt a corresponding grin come to my face, “Mmmm, I guess you’re right, we shouldn’t leave a single stone unturned, should we?” I said ... and we didn’t! ... over the next two hours we fucked in the kitchen, fucked out in the pool, and then fucked in her King sized bed ...and each time was as powerful, exciting, and enjoyable as that first time!

We were still lying naked in the bed when Jeremy came back, and Louise made no attempt to cover up, instead she reached out and drew Jeremy down to kiss her, “It’s ok, honey” she whispered, “At least we’ve made a start ... but I really want your help ...take off your clothes and join us ... I want you inside me as soon as Peter has cum ...then you can cum in me too, and it will be just like it was you that made the baby”

I was stunned, and didn’t know how Jeremy would react, until I saw the huge grin come onto his face ...oh yes...he was going to be part of it .. it would be his child too ... Even we wouldn’t be absolutely sure it wasn’t! ... So I fucked Louise again, with Jeremy right there beside her, licking and stroking those horny nipples of hers ...and it was hotter and hornier than before ..I found myself intensely aroused by his presence, by his proximity ...and when we both came it was with earth shattering ferocity! And as soon as I emptied my cum into her, I pulled away and watched as Jeremy rammed home and fucked her wildly.

Clearly watching the two of us together had turned him on too, because as Louise said afterwards, he’d never been as wild as that before...or cum as strongly! ...and she LOVED it!! she exploded under him, screaming wildly, and he had to hang on for dear life as she arched and shuddered, bucked and heaved through her massive orgasm.

And I got turned on again from watching them!

The rest of the night ..indeed .. the rest of the weekend ... was a whirlpool of hot sex, so I was totally drained and exhausted when I finally dragged myself onto my flight home. It was only when I was disembarking, and saw Jane waving to me from the terminal window that I suddenly felt terrible ...guilt washed over me in waves, and I felt like I was drowning. Then she was there and she was hugging me and telling me how much she had missed me ...and I was hugging her and realizing how much she meant to me, how much I loved her ... and feeling dreadful. If she noticed, she didn’t let on, chatting all through the car journey about what she and the kids had been up to ...but she never once asked me about the weekend ... that in itself was a little strange.

It wasn’t until much later, when we were lying naked in bed together, that she raised the subject. She took hold of my face and looked deep into my eyes and smiled, “I hope you were able to help Louise ... she wants a child so badly ...and I know what that’s like ...we went through it too, remember?” she said.

I gasped, “You know? ...but ...but...how?”

She smiled, “Silly, you don’t think Louise would have done anything without speaking to me first ... She didn’t want to wreck our marriage, so she spoke to me last week and asked me how I would feel ... I thought about it and realized that our marriage was strong enough to cope ...and I agreed with her about the test tube stuff, I don’t think I could have a child without passion either” she said.

I was almost speechless. “But, why didn’t you tell me?” I whispered.

She smiled again, “It still had to be your choice ... you still had to want to ...and until you were with Louise, you wouldn’t know that” she said, then laughed, “Anyway, you were getting very bored with life and I didn’t want some hot young chick turning your head ...at least this way we kept it in the family!”

I shook my head, “You really are an amazing woman” I said, “Come here!” and I drew her to me and kissed her ... and all tiredness disappeared as her beautiful naked body snuggled into mine, and my cock rose ... and I slipped inside ... and lifted us both to the pinnacle of lust and passion once again.

Afterwards we lay in each other’s arms and I told her of the events of the weekend ... and that seemed to arouse her again ... and she grinned up at me, “So you did enjoy making love to Louise?” she asked.

I couldn’t lie to her, “Yes, very much” I whispered, a little abashed.

“I’m so glad” she whispered .. then grinned ... “Of course, there’s no guarantee, that Louise was impregnated this time, after all it took us quite a while ... and lots of lovely trying ... so you may have to go back again ... in fact, I’ve arranged for my mom to come and look after the kids next weekend and I’ve booked us both on a flight over there ... you don’t mind, do you? I thought ...then she giggled ... about keeping it in the family ... how would you feel if I? .. you know ... with Jeremy?”

I waited for the shock to hit me .. instead, a swell of excitement raced through me, hardening my cock, making it brush over her belly .. and she smiled, “Mmmm I do believe that thought excites you” she said, “You know there’s never been anyone else for me ... but I’m feeling a little like I’m treading water in my life too ... maybe this?”

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, a vision of her lying on the bed beside me, naked, with Jeremy’s cock plunging into her, suddenly very exciting, “Oh yes, yes, Jane, I want to share it with you” I gasped, “But what about Louise and Jeremy?”

She grinned even more widely, “Oh! ... didn’t I tell you? ... I spoke to Louise tonight on the phone when you were on your way home ... she said if the bed’s not big enough for the four of us ...they’ll buy another one!! And Jeremy ...well he said he couldn’t wait to fuck me! ...and he said he’s wanted to for a long, long time”

I shook my head, “Damn this is crazy ... totally crazy” I said.

“Mmmmmm” she said, snuggling up to me, “We only have one life to live...let’s make the most of it!!”

And we did!! And as I feel asleep I heard her whisper, “Oh .. did I tell you ... Louise wants at least three children?” ... My face fell into a broad smile...and my cock rose in a salute to the future!

12