Oh Captain! My Captain!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Captain was no different. He dragged me to the bed, sat at the edge, placed me over his knees, with my naked bum sticking up in the air and proceeded to spank me methodically. I had never been spanked before. I had been whipped, I had been slapped, I had been kicked, I had had needles stuck in me, hell, I had even been branded. But I had never been spanked.

His huge hands landed on my buttocks and it was like a sudden flame set me on fire. He spanked me harder and harder, and he kept going faster and faster. I could not process what was happening to me. I tried to crawl out of his lap, twisting and turning, but it was useless. He held my legs between his legs so I could not move at all. There was nothing I could do. I could use only my left hand and I used it to caress him softly on his hip. I caressed him and I begged him, while I kept receiving the spanking. "Please, please stop," I said. "Please, please, please, stop..." He did not stop.

He stopped only when he decided to stop. He suddenly said his hand had started to hurt. "This hurts me more than you," he chuckled. And I realized then, in between my astonishment at what had just happened, and the sizzling sensation on my bum, that I would have no choice but to submit to my fate. I had found the real thing, what I had given hope of ever finding again.

"You are suicidal, you know that?" he said. "Saying such things when you are tied up at my mercy, when I am holding the whip..."

He shook his head in disbelief, together with a sense of wonder. Then he made me stand up, dragged me to the lectus and placed me on it on my knees.

"Try to behave now, okay?" I simply nodded. I was very glad he had forgiven my foolishness.

He tied my legs to either side of the couch and made sure my tits were hanging over the back, so they would be free to accept a whipping, if he so wished. I had no desire to oppose his wishes. We were going to do what he wanted.

The Captain started to whip me. I could hear the whoosh in the air, a second before the whip landed on my bum. There was a stinging sensation, spreading on the long straight line of each stroke. He was whipping me firmly, at regular intervals that allowed me to absorb the pain. I kept losing my position but always got back on my knees, after each stroke, with my tits hanging over the back of the couch. I had the distinct feeling that he was watching my reactions carefully, adjusting the force of each lash accordingly. I managed to take all of the whipping without complaining at all.

When he had given me the lashes he considered appropriate, he untied me and placed me on the bed on all fours. He put the butt plug in my ass, then he stuck his already hard penis in me and fucked me. It was a very long penis, slightly curved to the left. Every now and then he would pause and he would fuck me with the butt plug. I had already decided, possibly a long time before that night, that I am not the type that gets sexually aroused. My pathetic sexual encounters with the men I have met in my life had already established my frigidity - to me. But this man did not seem to care about my silly decisions. He kept fucking me and playing with my body so calmly and methodically and slowly and persistently, that pretty soon I couldn't help it and I found myself responding. I stopped thinking altogether. The little plane started rolling smoothly along the runway. Everything was in good working order, after all. My fingers crawled down to my "button" and started playing with it.

"What are you doing there? Did you ask for permission?"

I could not even bring myself to stop rubbing my clit as I blurted, "May I play with myself Sir?"

"Yes, you may."

I had a powerful orgasm just then. I heard myself moan and my belly went into a series of uncontrollable spasms. The Captain stopped moving, so as not to disturb my involuntary convulsions. He was watching me, I think, with great interest. He waited until my orgasm subsided. I lay there, like a dismantled aircraft. He pulled out slowly, took out the butt plug and went to wash up. He did not want to have an orgasm himself, he said.

"Enough for tonight. You need to rest."

When he came back to bed, I nestled in his big arms. I felt very comfortable there. I remained silent for a while. Then...

"I don't know what came over me," I said. "I hardly ever do that. I am not easy, you know. I am not easy at all..."

He did not answer. He was already snoring...

*****

At dawn, I felt his hands on my buttocks. I was dismayed. I did not want to have sex. I was still tired and sore from the previous night, I felt really satiated, I wanted to sleep some more, I needed to clean my teeth, and a thousand other little things...I had become the princess in the story, once more. My destiny loomed above the bed, as I woke up, grumpy and ready to voice the most complicated excuses, which would allow me to remain in control of my own misery. I tried to pull away with some nagging grunts but I found myself between a rock and a hard place. The Captain was already prepared for any erratic behaviour on the part of his new toy. He held me down, using his legs. He twisted my hair around his hand and pulled my head back, forcing me to arch my neck. Then he continued with reading the terrain. He caressed my buttocks, patiently, for a long time. He would start near the hole and work his way outwards, opening me up. It was very quiet in the room, the faint light of the new day was just coming in through the curtains and the scene was developing in a very relaxed manner, as if this were the only thing we could ever have imagined of doing, at this hour. He opened up my legs and held them there, wide open, then he touched my genitals softly. I was wet. Why was I wet? I do not know. But I did not feel like nagging any more.

He let go of my hair and put on a condom. How the hell did he manage to get a hard-on, when I was doing nothing at all? He positioned me on all fours and started to fuck me. He asked me to play with myself. The idea of not complying with the order did not even cross my mind. He had manoeuvred me where he wanted me. I liked what was going on. This was hardly surprising. What was surprising, was that soon I experienced an unexpected orgasm, that came out of nowhere. I came and I remained lying there, speechless. The Captain pulled out, smiled and said:

"Let's go for breakfast."

*****

I had a huge breakfast. I was starving. Scrambled eggs, sausages, cheese, croissants with butter and honey...After re-fuelling, the Captain took me sight-seeing. We took a cab and went to Hagia Sophia. We took our time in the church, we chatted, took some photos. As we were walking around, I timidly placed my hand in his and he did not pull away. I kept hopping around, next to him and he did not seem to mind. We had a wonderful time. Then we had a beer at a nearby café. It was a lovely sunny day. Afterwards, he took me to Dolmabahche Palace, along the European shore of the Bosphorus. Seeing the long line of tourists waiting to get in, we decided instead to go for a stroll to Taksim. There, we found the whole area sealed off by a great police force. A bomb had gone off just before we got there. Oh well, we were in Turkey after all.

We had light lunch at a café and we returned to the hotel. I needed to have a siesta, of which I duly informed the Captain. He smiled amicably.

*****

We both had a shower and we lay down in bed. I cuddled against him without thinking so much. I had started to feel a sense of tenderness for him. He was actually taking care of me, and no one had done that for the longest time. I felt relaxed, at ease.

Then he said that he wanted to eat my pussy. I nodded. What else could I do? How do you argue with a rock? I straddled him, facing his feet and sat straight on his face. I actually felt really good about it, not self-conscious at all. He opened me up and did whatever he wanted. He stuck his fingers in me, two at first, then three, I think even four at some point. I do not know, I was busy sucking his penis. It smelled beautifully and the pre-cum was actually sweet and tasty. I remembered I had not had dessert and I secretly pined for his cream. I do get such cravings sometimes...

He started fucking me with his tongue. I found myself getting aroused again. I had decided to surrender completely to this man and the mere thought was driving me crazy. He placed me on the bed again and fucked me for the longest time. My eyes glazed over. I relaxed under his firm hand, played a bit with my clit and...I had another orgasm. That was when the first inkling of what I was, found its way into my head. I started babbling.

"Oh, I am easy. Oh God, I am easy..."

He smiled in a fatherly way. He was so sweet.

"Of course you are easy. You are a pleasure slut. Didn't you know?"

No, I did not know. I had no idea. He fed me his cream and I swallowed it all. It was exquisite. At last, I thought. I was worried that he did not like me enough...

I lay in his arms to get some sleep. But the "old-timer" had different plans for his little plane. He started to caress me again and soon, to my horror, I noticed that he had a hard-on. He placed me on top of him and started to fuck me again. My pussy was already sore but I did not seem to mind. I was bobbing up and down, looking at him with my glazed eyes. I had lost it, I guess. I kept smiling in a dreamy sort of way and cooing like a bird. The Captain was so cool about it, so "by the book", as if he had written the manual of lovemaking and now all he had to do was follow the checklist. I felt a tremendous sense of sweetness wash over me. I started kissing him all over, on his face, on his hair, his neck. I had the strangest feeling. I am not sure exactly what it was. I think it was gratitude. In the past few years no one had taken the time to play with me in such a way. I hardly ever got any sex, in fact, and when I did, no consideration was ever taken of the way my own body responded. Perhaps my partners did not know, perhaps they did not care enough. Sometimes I was used as a fuck hole, I had even come to enjoy that, in a very abject sort of way. But this, this was completely different. The Captain knew me, more than I knew me. And so, I did the only thing left to do.

I became airborne. I came again, whispering: "I can't believe it. I just can't believe it..."

*****

That night, after the siesta (which I finally managed to get, with my Captain snoring right next to me), we went out with a couple of pilots, his colleagues. I wanted to polish my nails first, and I took my time about it, so I managed to make us late. He was icily upset over it.

"We are 10 minutes late. I hate being late because that compromises my position. I like to always be in control of situations and you made me late. When we get back, you will receive 24 lashes with the whip. I think it's fair."

I do not know how he came up with that number. But I said nothing. What was the point?

The night went beautifully. I enjoyed the pilot stories, the men were very attractive and very attentive to me, they even spoke English so I would not feel left out. I complained to them that my Captain was treating me as if I were an airplane. They smiled understandingly. We all had a nice meal and a few beers. Then the Captain and I went back to the hotel for my punishment.

He tied me up again, like he had done the previous night. I got instantly wet, but that had stopped surprising me.

"You are a pain slut as much as a pleasure slut," he informed me.

He gave me a few strokes with his Armani belt. I managed to twist so much that I pulled the ring off the ceiling.

"God, you are tearing the hotel apart. What am I going to do with you?"

He knew what to do with me. He untied the knots, and put me on the lectus, in order for me to receive the proper punishment.

I had to count each one and to thank him for it. "One. Thank you Sir. Two. Thank you Sir." And so on. He gave me the 24 stinging lashes with the frigging whip, just as he had said he would. I got huge, red, bumpy welts on my bum. I jumped in agony every time he caressed my buttocks with his hands, to feel the welts. Then he fucked me. There was not a single thought left in my head. I came again.

It was a nice and smooth flight, without any friction.

*****

The next day, the princess was woken up at 6 in the morning. After two hours of the most intense love-making, and after re-fuelling again at the breakfast table, I was sent out to do some shopping, as the Captain had some business to take care of. I went to Kapali Carsi, where I bought some nice souvenirs. My orders were to get back to the hotel at 1400 hours and tie my pussy rings in such a way that my pussy remained wide open. The Captain wanted to use his belt on my pussy, because I was such a pain slut, he said. I had also been given another simple task: I had to buy some condoms, for we had run out.

I failed to get the condoms. I could not bring myself to do it. After all, this was Turkey. I hoped that the Captain would forgive me.

He returned at 1400 hours, as scheduled and found me with my pussy rings attached to two strings, tied around my thighs. He was pleased about that but he got icily upset again, about the condom business. I apologised profusely. I could always service him with my mouth and wouldn't he prefer that?

The Captain was adamant about it. Disobeying an order results in punishment. Always. He decided I should get 24 lashes again. Wasn't that fair? I sensed that it was, so I nodded.

First, he made me lie on my back and belted me on my pussy. He was very careful not to rip the rings off but he let me have it on my clit, very hard. I took it very bravely and he was pleased with me, I could tell. Then he tied up my right boob, very tightly, so it went purple. When he had prepared me like that, he let me have the 24 lashes. I had black bruises already on my bum, from the previous night. This time, the lashes opened my skin at some spots. I did not mind. I had lost it, long before.

Only when it was over did the Captain untie my boob. Then he placed me on top, facing his feet and he ate my pussy, while I sucked him. He used his hands to play with my folds and he was very persistent indeed about it. Pretty soon, my legs started to shake violently. I could not stay still for one second. He was a bit worried about me and asked me if I was okay. Did I want to change position? Did my knees hurt? I said no, everything was fine. So he kept his hands on the controls and tried to keep me steady. I was a very funny little plane, shaking all over, but I did what I was meant to do. O Captain! My captain! He eased me into landing position and took me down smoothly, on my newly-found wings of desire. He then watched me as I collapsed face down on the bed, in a hundred spasms. I do not know if he smiled, when I started babbling again, "Oh I am easy, I am easy. Oh God, I am easy..."

He came in my mouth and it was better than the sweetest Turkish delight.

*****

"Did I meet your expectations?" I asked him before I left, that night.

"Yes, pretty much. I knew you were not very humble."

"I am not that arrogant either. I just know my weaknesses and my talents."

"Well, you are shorter than I had expected."

"Yes, but I am taller on the inside."

He didn't say anything, for he was a man who liked the truth, just as much as he liked giving a good spanking to someone as naughty as me. I think he had enjoyed immensely seeing me discover my own truth, with his help. In the end, he had done exactly what he had promised to do. A rare man...

I lay in bed next to him and played with his huge hands. Then he suddenly blurted out: "I do not mean to sound sentimental, but I would like to see you again."

The simplicity of the phrasing moved me. I wanted to see him again too. Two people, a man and a woman, so different, yet so similar. Both enjoying so much the company of our own self, both reluctant to let go of our personal freedom. And yet, we had touched on something during our encounter. In the end, maybe we had managed to make a small click towards each other, over the abyss. This is an achievement of sorts, in the strange days we are living in.

I kissed his hands humbly and went on my way, alone again, as heroines of sad books are always meant to be. I was still a princess, but the pea was nowhere to be seen.

12