Oh Dear, John?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, alright, I think I can get her transferred, what else?"

"If I even suspect that you've been fucking around on me again, I'll not only do the same, I'll begin divorce proceedings immediately. I just won't tolerate it, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, I promise, I won't ever do it again."

"As long as you keep that promise, I'll behave myself. If you break it, all bets are off, and I'll be fucking around like you wouldn't believe."

"You have the upper hand, I'll do what you want." He paused, and asked, "tell me something, though, just who did you fuck tonight?"

I looked him in the eye, smiled a wicked smile and responded, "an old friend of yours, Harvey."

He reacted with another priceless expression of surprise and disgust. "Harvey! Of all people, why him?"

"Because he's a good looking guy, I'm attracted to him, and I wanted to piss you off. How do you think I felt when I walked in on you and that bimbo secretary of yours? If you think you can cheat on me without paying a price, you've got another thought coming."

Once again, he hung his head, as dumbfounded as I'd ever seen him. He sat like that, with his head hung and his hands clamped on either side of his head, as if he had a migraine, or something.

After several minutes of silence, he lifted his head and said, 'Rene, I'm so damn sorry that I hurt you. I want you to know that I love you very much, and I'll never again do anything that stupid, please forgive me."

"I forgive you, but won't show any mercy should you falter again, I hope you understand that."

"Yes, yes I understand, and I guarantee that it won't ever happen again."

I began to feel a little sorry for him, but only a little, as my feelings changed from pity to arousal. Yes, I began to get aroused looking at the pathetic figure before me. I sat next to him and put my arms around him to show him that I still cared, and to show him that we can get our marriage back on the right track.

He put his arms around me, and we held each other tight for several minutes, still in silence. My arousal continued to increase and, even though my pussy was a little sore from fucking Harvey, I wanted John, and wanted him bad.

I backed away from the embrace, took his chin in my left hand, moved his head up and looked him in the eye. "John, I love you very much, I don't want another man, I want you. Now fuck me, fuck me good."

The expression of surprise on his face was uplifting, but it soon changed to one of lust. He stood up, picked me up and carried me off to the bedroom.

He threw me onto the bed, removed his clothes revealing his very erect hard-on, then he proceeded to remove my clothes, popping a few buttons in the process. He was like an animal, I had never seen him like that.

He flipped me over onto my stomach, lifted my hips to where I was on my knees, positioned himself behind me, stuck two of his fingers into my cum coated fuck hole, then thrust his cock deep within me.

"Ooh, yess, honey, fuck me, fuck me hard," I pleaded with him.

And fuck me hard he did, ramming me harder than he had ever done. I screamed in ecstasy as I came for the first time, and he continued to ram me. "You wanted fucked, you're getting fucked, bitch."

"Yess, yess, my love, fuck me hard, make me cum again."

And cum again I did, even more violent than the one before. Just as I was coming down from my orgasm, he grunted several times and shot his cum into my receptacle, causing me to tremble in yet another orgasm.

We both collapsed onto the bed, exhausted, but satisfied. I grabbed him and held him tight for the second time that night. "Oh, honey, I love you so much. That was the most wonderful fuck I've ever had."

"Even better than Harvey?" He asked somewhat facetiously, as he put his arms around me.

"Much better than Harvey," I lied. Actually, it was a better fuck than I had gotten from Harvey, but not by much. Yeah, too close to call without an instant replay.

We continued to hold one another and I felt warm, comfortable and content, I had my man back, and we were ready to move on with our lives.

That happened over two years ago, and to my knowledge (and I kept a sharp eye out for tell-tell signs) John hasn't strayed since. I find that I have mixed feelings about that. On the one hand, I want to preserve my marriage, but on the other, I find myself thinking about Harvey, often.

Oh, well, can't have everything.

Any and all comments are appreciated.

12