All Comments on 'Oh, Momma'

by thelustfulpoet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just A Thought

I Have never Known Any Woman Who Wasnt Homeless That Wears The Same Set Of Panties For 3 Days Straight. Past That It Was An Ok Read. A Little Rushed And Unbelievable, But Decent Work.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
Not that good

Not because it was short for I read some good short stories, it's just need a bit more of an angle on what turned on the mom. You gave a taste test, but I think you added another paragraph or two with that it might have worked a bit better for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't wait for more

I thought it was great! Good Job... I can't wait to read more stories written by you! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they love the scent of each other's discharge

This is an excellent and very arousing account of a mother and her son attracted to each other's sex. The boy like most all sons naturally loves to smell his mother's panties, especially when they exude the rich aroma of her slobbering twat. It's his favorite place to jerk his big stiff dick into. His mother discovers this and is deeply excited, smelling and even licking the cum her son leaves on her used panties. Mom takes the lead and helps her boy spurt his ball cream while he's fingering the best thing any boy can ever feel, his own mother's cunt. This writer has a great instinct for motherfucking, how a mother and her son naturally meld into each other on the most basic animal level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wet Panties

It's really good. I am always doing whenever it possible. So I can understand the spirit and pleasure.!!! Good work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fails to produce any sparks...

and for some reason... Johnny Bravo comes to mind, which isn't sexually enticing at all.

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanalmost 12 years ago
got me hard.

story was not to bad,would have liked mom to wait a bit longer and put more panties into the hamper. otherwise fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I used to do the same thing. Never thought about getting caught. But Mom did the wash. She started finding her panties all stuck together. She asked me and I was very embarrassed. But, Mom started to leave her used panties on the bathroom floor. I just continued. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect perverse and pantyhose pleasure.

"Oh yeah that's what mommy's like "

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago

Your stories while nice are far too short.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Over so soon?

Not too bad for a one page incident but way too short for a true story. Just so much left out that needed to be told, i.e., where's Dad, divorced, dead or never was? Something is needed to make Momma so horny for her son. Like one of the commentators brought up, three days in the same panties? One day should have been enough to produce all the necessary triggers for her son. I smelled one woman's panties that were so sour, really pungent, that I couldn't even get a hard on and had to put them back in the hamper. Maybe she had been wearing them for three days, how knows.

On the positive side, I liked how "Momma" was used instead of calling her Mommy, like a little kid would do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous