Oh Mrs Dillon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped her off and laughing she told him to get out of his suit and on to her bed.

After cleaning her teeth, Tayler re-entered the bedroom walking very steadily, cupping her tits and holding them out for him. Then she saw his limp dick.

"Oh dear."

He said lamely he'd had a lot to drink.

"Mommy knows best," she said smoothly, and climbing on to the bed and advance, dribbling.

Yes dribbling, er from the mouth.

"Well dear boy, you hang well. There's plenty here for mommy."

That didn't excite the penis.

'Mommy' bent over the limp dick and stuffed some into her mouth and miraculously, although not a miracle because it was as nature intended, Andy's dick rose to this illustrious occasion.

'Mommy' as far as Andy's dick was concerned, proved to be one of the world's great cock suckers. Later as Andy entered the lightly-haired pussy he marveled that his dick appeared to be at record length.

Unfortunately that fuck was not completed because they both fell asleep.

But they fucked next morning, twice during conferences recesses during the day, repeatedly before the formal dinner and then again at dawn and twice more before lunch on Sunday, really making up for their failure to complete on Friday night.

They returned home after lunch on Sunday with cock and cunt feeling a little over-used.

Needless to say ach time Andy was about to ejaculate he'd cry out, "Oh Mrs Dillon."

She'd adored that.

As they neared Jason City Tayler said, "I've decided to take my husband back."

"That's fine, he is your husband."

Tayler hesitated, as if expecting Andy to be angry.

"Um I expected you to be angry?"

He grinned and said perhaps he was becoming more mature.

"I could call into your apartment occasionally."

"Don't do that. Try to mend your marriage. If you keep dropping in to be screwed by me you'll be tentative about committing to your marriage."

She said warmly, "You really do understand Andy. Look, Nevada Wilks is at me to find another associate as her team-mate to provide legal advice in the sale and purchase of small to medium sized businesses valued from $50,000 to $5 million. Her team-mate of four years has resigned because of advancing pregnancy. I am willing to team you with Nevada."

"I've seen her around; Nevada looks a pretty cold fish."

"Andy I'm sure you are the guy she needs to ring her bell and that's why I've suggested placing you with her. My feeling is if you can successfully unleash her sexually, Nevada will provide everything you want from a woman."

Tayler saw Andy lick his top lip and she smiled.

THE END

12