Oh, Professor!

Story Info
She has a professor fantasy.
1.2k words
3.93
44.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dooboige
dooboige
10 Followers

Lora and I were meant to be having lunch together. I'd been looking forward to it for days. We met at my office and walked leisurely to one of my favorite haunts. We walked in silence, really, just enjoying what was a beautiful, spring-like day, except for the melting snow all over the ground. Holding hands, we both felt very relaxed and comfortable with ourselves. We weren't just holding hands. Not holding hands at all, but lightly playing with each other's hands. Running our fingers across the palms, in and out of the fingers, up and down the wrist. As if we were masturbating each other's hands.

Our lunch was not so silent but was still filled with glances, smiles, and quiet looks. We played an extended game of footsie under the table. Eating itself wasn't so easy, requiring that we break our touch on top of the table. It was obvious that we were both feeling extremely horny. Lora, because she always is when she has been by my office. Me, because I'd been thinking about her all day long. Both of us, since we'd had such incredible sex the day before, and fantasies and experiences shared then still filled our minds. And allusions filled our conversation.

We left, on fire, and walked to a nearby coffee shop. It's nothing very special, but the coffee's good, and it's close by, dark and romantic, in a way. We were knowingly torturing ourselves. What we both wanted to do was run for my office and fuck like bunnies. While we were walking, Lora could see the bulge in my pants, when my coat would fly open. She reached over and give me a little squeeze, when the coast seemed clear. I stopped her and pulled you towards me to kiss her. And let one arm fall under the veil of my coat and slide down her side, over her tummy, and across her pussy. And then, as quickly, we were walking again.

A couple of coffees and some dessert bought, we sat down at the little bar-like table stretching along the window. Here, we were side-by-side. We sat half-facing each other, our bodies forming a kind of shield against the outside world. Enough of a shield, anyway, that my hand could fall comfortably and naturally in Lora's lap, and stroke her upper thighs, on top, inside, being very careful occasionally to graze her lower stomach. I could tell by the look on her face that she knew just how excited I was getting. I knew my voice was getting husky. My movements weren't as fluid as they usually are. And that bulge in my trousers was all the more obvious. Not to everyone, but to Lora.

We stood up to leave, and kissed very lightly as we did. We walked, slowly, the short distance back to my office. We'd usually take the stairs, but there seemed reason to take the elevator, slow as it is. Once inside, we were all over each other. Kissing, groping, holding.

Out at the third floor, and over to my office. There were students milling around, as classes are now just getting out. Once safely inside, Lora turned as if to kiss me again, but I stopped her and stepped back, keeping her where she was with my arms, and looked at her for a bit. I then approached her and started to unbutton her dress, letting it fall from her shoulders onto the floor. She had put on something special for me: A black teddy, which framed her body beautifully, especially her breasts. "I'd meant to strip you naked, but I don't know that I can do that now", I said, smiling, as she sat down in a chair by the window and I fell to my knees in front of her. My lips found her knees and kissed her lightly, licking and kissing my way, back and forth, down her legs to her feet, where I paid special, very special attention, licking her insteps, as I removed her shoes, and finding my way eventually to her toes. Then back up again, along the outsides of her calves, and across the knees, up her thighs.

My head was then firmly between her legs, and I looked up at her and smiled. Lora knew how happy I was to be back there again. I pulled her body forward in the chair, so her ass was resting right on the edge, and threw her legs up over the sides. The insides of her thighs were soft, and warm, and felt good against the side of my face, which I rubbed gently along them, tickling her just a little with my beard. I rubbed my lips along them, across the crotch of her teddy, and over to the other leg. And back the other way with my tongue, my nose, and any other part that seemed worth using.

I could smell her sex. It was beautiful.

"Eat me, Professor Hawley," she said, and shuddered. She always shuddered when she called me that.

My trips back and forth became shorter and shorter, my focus clearly being her cunt. Finally, I pressed my whole face against her: Breathing deeply, inhaling her, before tasting. My lips pulled on the fabric, bringing her skin with them, biting lightly through it at her labia, and then unsnapping her, exposing her pussy to my eyes and mouth. I sat for a moment just gazing at her, telling her how beautiful she was to me. And then I leaned very slowly forward, to run my tongue along the length of her outer lips. I wanted to enter her very slowly, every little part receiving its due. From my lips, my tongue, my nose. And again I just kind of rubbed my whole face against her.

There were noises out in the hall. And suddenly, a knock on the door, that I almost didn't hear. But she noticed it, and jumped with arousal. Knowing what she was thinking, I said, "That's another one of my naughty students, trying to get me to excuse her lateness." And as soon as my tongue fell again on her swollen clit, she thrust her hips up at me, pulled my face hard against her now streaming cunt and just exploded.

I was so aroused that I knew it wasn't going to take much for me at all. I'd been lightly masturbating for some time, having unzipped my trousers and pulled out my cock while I was eating Lora's pussy. I knelt up in front of her and looked into her eyes, which locked on mine but then fell down toward my cock in my hand, now hovering almost directly over her cunt. My own eyes were still fixed on hers: the way she was looking at my cock was extremely arousing to me. And so I knelt there, stroking myself, as she urged me on with her look and her voice, telling me how exciting it was for her, how much she likes watching me play with my dick. How she wants me to cover her stomach with my come. She sees my pace increase, my body tense up, my eyes close, and suddenly it happens. I let out one final moan and gasp, streams of come sliding from my cock and landing everywhere from her breasts to her stomach, one after the next, a hugely long, powerful orgasm.

Lora reached down and scooped up a bit of my come, offering it to me to taste. Sharing it with me, as we kissed, my come and hers mingling in our mouths.

"You'd better get to class, Professor."

dooboige
dooboige
10 Followers