All Comments on 'Oh, So Very Very Close.'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Now this was a hot story about loving wives. It fired on all cylinders, the witty banter, the hot sex, the fidelity even the fun that a married couple can have. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

The joy and wonder of a great wife can not be overstated. This was a really good story. Hope you wrote it from your life,Thanks!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
GREAT GREAT STORY

But lets face it. This is a fantasy. very well written but fantasy nonetheless. There are No woman like that anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pretty good, immature, but pretty good

The dialogue and the scene in the bar are both a bit off. Could she really be so innocent being a beautiful as she was and with the comments she made to him on the first approach. No woman would walk out into the dark to talk to a man she didnt have some type of relationship with. The talk behind her back by her "friends" would be more than a control unless she was involved with the man. And to never give her husband blow jobs is a bit far fetched in this day and time.........

ohioohioover 16 years ago
A really sweet story

quite the exception for this site. I enjoyed it--thanks!

ohio

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 16 years ago
Scary to agree with Harry, but he's correct!

Good character development and excellent dialogue in this story. A Ch. 02 detailing the trip to Paris might be fun... Good work.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Enjoyable

Very well done. It's nice to read a happy ending that isn't contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good story

A great couple and strong marriage. I enjoyed this from start to end. Thanks for the words and your time.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A very well done fantasy

A very good story. The writing is superb!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Very close to a perfect tale

Way above the norm here, but you know that. Still, I'd apply the title in a somewhat devious way, Admittedly it's a relative minor problem which I have found but for your level of writing I feel it should be mentioned. Let’s look at the details of the interaction between the wife and the friend: 1. the wife allows the 'friend' to close the intimate space up to the intimate distance of a pre kiss position, and yet the wife did not recoil from him 2. The wife took an active part in the kiss namely she kissed the friend back 3. Her arm went up towards him in a gesture of encouragement for either a longer or a closer kiss (or both). IMO it does not sit together with her minimizing report about the ‘surprising kiss’. Maybe you set up the scene to look only as an innocent incident butIMO it does not come across that way. Namely, you over did it (perhaps for dramatic purposes). As a result I was fully ready for some surprising shift in the plot and was in fact surprised when there was no surprise. A. Besides this discrepancy it was a sweet tale of a true loving couple. B. I would have certainly talked more about what EXACTLY I have seen had I been the husband and asking for full clarifications and full truth in reporting.(unless of course it the case of an unintended over doing of that scene on your part).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Quite Positive Entry To Your Portfolio

A very pleasant way to end the night thanks to your talent and imagination.<P>

Admittedly, I felt his reaction was not what I expected - nor was her explanation of her slip.<P>

Your efforts are greatly appreciated as would be another in good time.<P>

With Very High Regard

SalamisSalamisover 16 years ago
Wonderful

My only negative comment is that you do not write more often!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Marvelous

Thank you.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 16 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed every word of it!! A fun couple.. Hope they stay that way!!

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
Thin plot...

couple are in love and entirely faithful to each other. They enjoy sex. That's about it.

Well written though. I think I'll read more stories by Bazzza and see if there are any with a bit of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loving Couple

What a refreshing change to have a story about a loving couple who are not cheating on each other, wanting to swap, make the hubby a wimp or wife a slut

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Fun read

Nice gentle story...enjoyed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whaaaaaaat

What kind of crap is this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I lost brain cells reading this.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Surprise

Well, that was a surprise. When it began, I thought it was just another cheating wife story, but it turned into a really good Loving Wives story.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

That was a nice change of pace. Husband home early, wife off in a secluded place at the bar with a strange guy. Seemed obvious where it was going.

The wife maneuvering herself out of a bad situation while the husband was watching was nice. It got much better quickly when she was asked what was wrong and she answered completely honestly and in detail without knowing her husband had witnessed the situation.

Very much a rarity on this site.

oldguy1oldguy1over 2 years ago

good change from the usual cheating stories. lovely couple and an honest spouse wow, great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife's behavior at the bar on the night of his return was not acceptable even though she ultimately slapped her suitor. Why did she agree to go into a such a secluded area with him? Why did she describe his initial kiss as "nice"? Do both these questions not imply her objection was more to her suitor's pace of travel rather than the destination he had in mind? Good wives do not seclude themselves with relative strangers or find their kisses appealing.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 days ago

She will cheat in the near future. Any wife who thinks a kiss with another man is "nice", is already unfaithful. He is such a wimp. He left then was concerned about the violence of her slap. Really?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous