All Comments on 'Oh Teacher, My Teacher Ch. 02'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

You wrote another great chapter in the series and I enjoyed how you developed Rick and Astrid. I like how their relationship was developing in this chapter and how he was getting more confidence in himself with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Good One

Keep on writing. A very enjoyable story

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Nice tasty chapter

There does seem to be a lot of sugar and my diabetes is complaining. The question I have is, has anyone seen the

other shoe? I really love Coaster 2's work and today we are well served...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good grief, man!

You made no glaringly noticeable errors & I'm an english graduate. You make it sound like he's losing his confidence. Don't! He's alright, I think you are, too, for that matter. Is this supposed to be autobiographical?

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Astrid is so different

Astrid is truly unique, at least to me. I don't think I've come across anyone quite like her in all of my reading on this site. The uneasiness you intoduced in this chapter leaves one up in the air, not sure what direction things are going to go. Way to go!!

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
I Agree With Him!

That is, I agree with his questioning his reluctance!

So he didn't have to pursue and romance her - so what?

They're happy together, they're satisfying each other - isn't that enough?

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 6 years ago
Why the angst?

Why his growing feeling of discomfort? Why wouldn’t he be excited by the prospect of her as his travel companion? Sensing physical attraction and closeness without concomitant emotional bonding. Are they just in like with each other? She seems more into the relationships than he does, and she is the Godess.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
SOONER OR LATER

a very ominous remark. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No one's talked about exclusivity yet, I'm still wondering about her myself.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

with your title, her offering to be his teacher, I am worried about her real intentions. Hope they have a happy, "normal" future.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Concerned about his late concerns

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous