All Comments on 'Ohana Ch. 02'

by jehoram

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

I left the first comment on the opening chapter of this story. I didn't make it clear I gave that chapter five stars, so I'm correcting that oversight now. I'm also giving this chapter five stars.

This is one of the more memorable stories I've read on this site.

AeroielAeroielover 13 years ago
Very Nice!!

Nicely told story

Nicely written

DV19DV19about 5 years ago
Excellent !

What a great story! Very well written, lots of feelings and love, It was a two-tissue story,, Maybe a third one will be needed.

Thank you for this great reading experience.

DV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow! One of the best...

Have read hundreds of stories on the site. I tend to read 4.40 rated and higher. This is one of the very best. While these 2 chapters have all of the elements of well crafted writing, it also has that rare quality of a beautiful story idea. Thanks jehoram, for sharing it.

RiverGuy

jenellesljenelleslalmost 5 years ago
Superb

I find this an excellent story and well executed. I had tears when Miguel never found her again.

I had tears again when Mike and Leilani met.

I know a story is a good one when I am sitting in the story and not just reading it. Very high quality writing.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years ago
Really Well Done

I wandered over here after reading a comment you made on the Authors Forum about why you write and the deeper drive that forms what you write. I felt like, based on what you said there, I would appreciate your work. Indeed I did, and found this two part story to be engaging, erotic and incorporating a meaningful message. Not only did it reach higher than the bulk of stories published here, it was also well edited, included a unique story-line and left me feeling very satisfied. Well done 'jehorram' !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjehoram@jehoram
423 Followers
Writer, part time nudist, full time aesthete. I usually don't take PMs, but try me anyway. You might get lucky.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ohana Ch. 01 Previous Part
Ohana Series Info