Ohana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers

I smiled. "I think I should." And I did, and then we were both on the bed, our bodies against each other, my cock swelling and hardening.

"Lelani, I don't have any condoms."

"Don't worry. I'm on the pill. And I just put in some Delfoam. I'm just as horny as Tutu was, and more protected, too!" she said with a giggle.

"You know the whole story?"

"Yes. Dad let me read the journal this morning. It was pretty hot! I'd heard stories about what went on in those days. That stuff doesn't happen any more. We're too 'civilized' now."

"Are your parents OK with this?"

"You heard Tutu. As far as she's concerned, we can fuck. And I want to fuck you. Now."

"She said 'mate,' not 'fuck.'"

"Same difference. She's still very old-school. It's kind of funny. She can't use the word 'fuck,' but she thinks it's perfectly fine to 'mate' with anybody who isn't close family. She has no regrets about the old ways. The Lani in your grandfather's story -- that's her, through and through."

And that was the last thing we said for some time, until I put my finger in her vagina, and found it very tight. I kissed her pussy, and spread her lips, and there, in a pink ring around her opening, was her hymen. I looked at her. "Yes," she said. "I'm a virgin. Please be gentle."

So, even though my cock was crying to be plunged into that soft young body, I took my time, alternately tickling her clitoris and G-spot, all the time sucking her nipples and kissing her neck. After half an hour, she'd had two orgasms and, lubricating like a river, was begging for me to enter her. I told her to get on top of me, and let her accept my cock at her own speed. She nestled the cap of my penis in her soft opening, against her hymen, and pushed down. There was some resistance, but then I felt something break, and the cap slipped in. She gave an involuntary shudder at the sudden pain, but I pinched at her nipples to distract her from it. She took a deep breath and began easing my cock into her vagina, a little at a time. Within a minute she'd bottomed out.

"I love you, Lelani."

"I love you, Michael."

Then she relaxed, and started sliding up and down my shaft, stroking me with her cunt. I protested that I couldn't last long that way, but she ignored me, and increased the pace. Suddenly the tension in my body reached a climax of ecstasy and my cock erupted, pumping cum into her womb, stream after stream. She gasped at the new sensation. Then, after a minute of post-orgasmic euphoria, I felt myself softening and slipping out. I looked down at my dick, and saw blood on it.

We lay in each other's arms, staring at each other. Each of us knew that we'd passed a threshold. She was no longer a virgin, and I was no longer a seeker. I had found the perfect woman, and wept at the thought that she had given me her most precious possession.

We made love again when I was hard once more, this time with some ferocity, my weight on her and my balls slapping into her ass. She loved it, and the intensity of her first cock-induced orgasm left her trembling and weeping and pleading for another one, which I gave her with my fingers. Then we got up, showered together, and had dinner at a nearby restaurant.

"Will you drive me to the airport tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yes, and I'll pick you up when you return."

And she did, when I came back the following Christmas. True to her word, Tutu put me up at her house, and she let Lelani and me sleep together. She was still sufficiently "old school" to consider a marriage certificate an unnecessary impediment for two people as deeply in love as we were. In fact, when I hugged Tutu good night, she would often squeeze my cock through my clothes and give me an impish grin, as if saying "I should have met you fifty years ago!"

But there was another side of Lani, I was to learn. One evening, after Lelani had gone to bed, the old woman and I stayed up and talked.

"Mike, do you think that you have a future with Lelani?"

"I don't know, Lani..."

"Please call me Tutu."

"Sure. Tutu it is. I don't know, Tutu. I think that I could. I want one. I don't know if she does. Is this important to you?"

She smiled. "Do you mean: do I wish to have her live out my dream? Or would your grandfather wish you to live out his?"

"Yes, partially."

"Then you need not fear. My dream came true on the day that you came here for the first time. If it does not come to pass that you and Lelani find a life together, it is enough to know that you had the chance to learn that in your own time, as Miguel and I never really did. What the future holds for us all, nobody knows. But you have the present, and the present is good. That is more than I could have asked for.

"They say that old people live for the purpose of seeing their dreams realized in the lives of their children, or their grandchildren. But that is true only for foolish old people who insist that their children dream for what they dreamed for, and value what they valued. But those of us with more sense do not believe that, Mike. What we live for is the chance to see our children dream their own dreams, whatever they may be, and bring them to reality. Lelani's dreams may not be mine; she has dreams of her own. But we old people know the pain of a dream denied, and wish to spare our children that pain. That is all."

"You know, I remember reading that Malu, your cousin, thought that you were the smartest person in the family. I see now that he was right. You are a wise woman indeed."

"Maybe not wise. Experienced, perhaps. And your grandfather Miguel was a wise man. I didn't know that when I met him, but I learned that when I read his memoirs. Here is some wisdom you can take from him: if one dream is denied, dream another one, and pursue that one. He dreamed of me, and that dream did not come true. So he dreamed of racial equality instead, and helped make that dream come true. What a fighter he was! You know, I think I fell in love with him, all over again."

"Too late, though."

"No. Never too late." She smiled at me. "But speaking of 'late,' it is time to go to bed. Good night, Mike. And sweet dreams."

"Good night, Tutu. And I will make you a promise. Whatever the future has in store for Lelani and me, I will do my best to see her reach her dreams, whether or not they include me."

"I know you will. And that is enough for me."

I flew to Hawai'i four times a year for the next four years, until Lelani was a senior in college, studying nursing. The last flight was one-way. That summer, we got married, and I accepted a teaching position at the Kamehameha School. Our baby came a year later. We named him Malu. Tutu lived long enough to hold him in her arms, weeping with joy. If our next baby is a boy, we'll call him Michael or Miguel -- we haven't decided yet. If it's a girl, her name will be Lani, of course.

My grandfather dreamed in vain of the life I now lead, but through his memoirs, he made that dream come true for me. He would have been pleased at that. I am the happiest man in the world, married to the most beautiful woman in the world, on the most beautiful island in the world. And, for the first time in my life, I lack for nothing, for I, too, have Ohana.

jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers
12