All Comments on '"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,058 Comments (Page 5)
dk2bg4uhotmaildk2bg4uhotmailover 9 years ago
Oh mommy I groaned

One of the most exciting story that I ever read. Had a hard on almost the entire story.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
Ohhhhhhh Mommie

I too read this story sometime ago and gave it 5 stars, only because I couldn't give it 10 stars...... It's got the two hottest incest fantasies in one story.... I used to dream about this even before I knew it was incest because both my mother and sister were hot and I would have "married" them both and lived happily ever after but there was my little brother and my father so it could have never happened.

However, I still dream about it even though today I'm Bi and most of the sex I have is gay but that's simply because it's easier to have a man visit you or you visit a man and no one really thinks anything about it, unless they happen to be inside the house at the same time. Of course the same is true of women visiting women.

I still read mother/son and sister/brother incest over 50 years later and it still gets me excited. And this story is still one of the best I've read.

Please keep writing like this........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, even if unbelievable

You made a very sexy read. I was very turned on reading the story no matter that it was an improbable story. The sisters part was slightly more of a better progression. Adding the mom was a stretch of the imagination, especially the double wives arrangement. Also the characters could be better fleshed out. Overall a great story and I gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm not a hater......... But

This was an amazing story. It was written unbelievably well, although I wish you could've added a little more sex and been more descriptive of it. Also, when I think about it this story kind of weirdly haunts me knowing that these people are being controlled by sex, wanting only sex forever and always, like some sort of Greek legend or curse. I guess I can't really call it a curse because it is what they want, but I'm wondering if it's really what they want or if it's the pleasure controlling them and I guess that it feels unjust to leave the story on this note; people stuck in a trance not being able to do the things they might rather be doing and living their life the way they would've preferred.

dragontigerwolfdragontigerwolfalmost 10 years ago
awesome story

This is a wonderful story and I love it

Thank you

You are a excellent author wonderful writer

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thoughts

The two complainers about the joint smoking need to remember that comments made by a character in a story are just that. I certainly never have smoked one and don't advocate it either, but a story is a story and writers of murder mysteries don't normally get flack for putting murderous thoughts in a character's head! My only thought about the story is that the characters were only thinly sketched out, and there was a lot of room for fleshing them out much more and expanding on their thoughts, both of which can add enormously to the eroticism of the writing. A sexy read nonetheless. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

I've read this story a while back and I loved it then and still love it, it would be one of my best stories that I've got around to reading, but one complaint like from South Londoner, even though I'm a smoker I've never had a joint, the smell of them was bad enough so i never had the urge to try one. But other than that no other worries from me.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
I loved this very sexy story.

Its a very sexy story, written with good grammar thus making it an easy and more enjoyable read. One criticism though, regarding smoking the joint, you said, ....'everyone tries it at least once.' I didn't; and I was a teeanger through the 'hippy days' of The Swinging Sixties. As a life-long 'non-smoker' I find it incongruous to imagine any non-smoker even trying a joint. More commonly non-smokers find the actual act of smoking so repugnant they/we wouldn't, couldn't, even contemplate the act. Sorry, I got carried away. That aside though I loved your sexy, well written, story. Regards from SouthLondon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
family family man

Excellent well wrîtten thought out story I enjoyed it so much

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
And the moral to this story......

Love is love and shouldn't be ignored or taken lightly. For it's the greatest gift we small beings are bestowed, and is best when shared. Spread the Love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Caringly sensual

Softly and most sensualy written, giving a believable and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just as good again

I read this a few years ago, but it's just as good the second time. Your pacing is perfect, and character development is great.

I've always been impressed by your stories. I hope you have written mainstream, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excelent!!

This was truely amazing!! Never read anything like it. My compliments!!

whirlwind_66whirlwind_66almost 10 years ago

NIce one , very well narrated , words oozing out with love , sex and passion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i will never look at my sisters the same ever again... oh well... its s not so bad ;)

Ubber1Ubber1almost 10 years ago
Lost in time

I really enjoyed your story. I could picture the beach, the women in their full splender. God it turned me on overload. Thank you, again great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved this story !!!!

I remembered reading this story some time ago. Imagine 642 comments. I did not go thru all of them but the majority seems well in your favor. My compliments, again.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I will never look at my brother the same again...I like that ;)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

An oldie but a goodie. Very hot and sexy. Could stand to have a good editor run through it, though, and tidy up some of the errors. There were a number of grammatical mistakes along with Patty calling her brother "Jimmy" instead of "Bobby".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes!!!

I ate my sister out all night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anonymous

So fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Makes me want to try and seduce my older sister. I've fantasized about doing it with her for a couple of years now. But yeah you should make a follow up story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i got them

I fucked my mom and sister not together but years apart. My sister knows about my mom but my mom don't know about my sister. it was fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANKYOU

That was amazing! I am a boy and I have always had sexual fantaseize about my mother and sister. My dad left when I was nine and my sister was six so now that I'm older I found it easier to suduce my mom. This story gave me the courage to tell my sister and mom about my sexual fantasies and now I am the happiest I have ever been because I now live with my mom and sister and I fuck them everyday, so THANKYOU and keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait

You really need a follow up because this story was so good I cried. And fucked myself, then cried some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Early days of incest

Great story. As an innocent teen I spent a Labor Day weekend at my aunts house at the Thousand Islands. More people than figured showed for the holiday so I slept in my Aunt's bedroom. She came in to get dressed as I was standing there naked and she became my first. This is the first time I have said anything about this, and she was always eager for me to visit summer after summer till I got married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Awsome hot story please follow up with more of this story maybe him fucking his daughter in a few years

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

All fiction comes from truth.

I know for a fact, this story has happen all over the world at different times,

in the past, and it does happen in the present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Effing hot

Dude your a good writer. To be honest though could've been a little more clear on who was talking. And just for future references ALOT of Americans read these so try saying mom instead of mum and edit a little better. Other than that, this was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Thanks for the experience man,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolutely so hot. If that wouldn't turn you on, I don't know what it would take. Makes me wish I had a brother so we could fuck.....and fuck......and fuck.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Oh Mommy! ! ! !

I was enthralled with this tory.

I perhaps could have fucked my mother, but I'm not positive. She was an alcoholic who lived for her beer. She was a terrible mother who passed at age thirty eight from uremic poisoning.

She finally coerced my daddy into getting her a chamber pot so she didn't have to go upstairs to pee. Sometimes I had to help he walk twenty feet to the pot so she could pee. She was so drunk she would have fallen down. I saw her pussy a lot of times and she seldom wore panties. They just got in the way when she needed to pee.

Onr night she was in here bed reading and drinking beer when I came in. She, for ssome reason, haad on a cut out bra, garter belt and full fashioned stocking and an opaque yellow nightgown, but no panties. She asked me to give her a back rub.

I had her roll on her stomach, told her I was unhooking her bra and garter belt so I could rub all of her back. I took lotion and warmed it in my hands and proceeded to begin rubbing her back. I even went down to her upper thighs just above her stocking tops. I asked her if she wanted her butt massaged too. She told me to go ahead, so I rubbed her ass and slipped my hands down onto the inside of her thighs. She just told me to be careful.

I asked her if she wanted her belly rubbed too and she thought for a minute and said that would feel good too. Whn she turned over, her teats fell out of her cut out bra and I saw her cunt close up. I began massaging her belly, then moved up to her teats, then down to her lower belly. She parted her legs and told me I could rub her cunt if I wanted to.I played with her hair and her cunt lips then told her I was done.

she simply told me I did a good job and it felt very good She turned back ove I ad I re hooked her garter belt, but she told me to leave her bra unhooked and took it off. I think I really could have given her a good fucking that night. I'll never know because I didn't.

kitcat1259kitcat1259over 10 years ago
MOMMY DAUGHTER

The only thing missing was a little mommy daughter action. Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

I always wonder if the beautiful sexual unions are fictional or real. Some probably are biographical and some fictional. You tell it so well. I choose to believe that it really happened and one of them felt compelled to share it. I wished for something similar when I was young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Friend Jake, his wife and Me (Gerry).

I just loved that story and sure wish that I could have ben that lucky.

I must tell you that I am a male and I just met a really great married guy who I love to suck. At first I used to get him to fuck his wife and then come over to my place and let me suck him with both their juices still on his cock. Well now we are all three moved in together and reaslly enjoying each other. We plan on having a child as soon as possible. Money is not a factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really good one of the best I've read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My turn

I have just began a similar sexual relationship......cannot get enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gross

I can't believe people are turned on by this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still one of the best!

I've read this story many times and still think it's one of your best and one of the best on this site. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very loving/caring story

Thanks for a very wonderful story - I am a husband in very similar circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn!

This made me sooooo wet....kept me cumming till the end, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet...

I gotta go take care of sum thin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Keep writithese, they're fricking good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Kept me hard the whole time I was reading it

nuguy2006nuguy2006over 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

Thanks, for such a touching and beautifully written story. Though I don't wish to go into details, it hits very close to home, and the heart. A continuation would be great.

Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

Just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kudos!

One of the best of the best!

ThankYouVeryMuch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fuck thats all i can say that was wonderful i cumed like 4 times thanks

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago

Mr anonymous needs to stop reading if he doesn't like your style as for myself I Looooooooooooooooooooove it please continue

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
interesting

and complicated incest tale-very erotic, good sex scenes thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One more thing

Additionally, your writing style could use a bit more work. When referring to the characters from another character's point of view you used a direction that didn't really fit. For instance you were writing from Patty's perspective talking about Chrissie as being Bobby's mother. Could just say 'their mother'. That way it fits better. If you're going for the omnipotent perspective, like you were writing, absolutes work well there, also.

Can't wait to read more of your work.

Scale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Great work I love the whole storyline. I really think you should do one where it's 10 years later and the had more kids and the kids started to fuck the parents and so on, it would be great read. And with your artistic taste of story writing im sure you can make that idea turn out to be a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very good story I liked it very much, Please write to concoude this one How kids did end up having .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Greatest story I've ever read and I loved every bit of it. Your should write more stories. Maybe make a book but keep going with these people. Make a series, that would be cool. I've never found a literatica series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too good

I think of this story in real but my mom and sis won't allow that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful!

This is a very kinky, and hot story, I gave it five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

i loved the story one of the best i have read great plot and wonderful ending please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy fuck!

That was fucking incredible. Enjoyed the story, but that ending was a lil' bit too much for me. Great dialogue, great scenes. Wish there was a bit more to the story though. A few more scenes would've been perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ok I know this is going to sound like a 14 year old kid typed it but I came 4 times from this story. It was amazing to read. The way you described each person greatly helped in the visualization. I would love to read more.

marcusbondmarcusbondalmost 11 years ago
It could happen to you

A well balanced story, as one was reading, one became apart of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another good story!!

Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep it in the family,,

Yes it is a good story, Reminds me of whne I first did my sis then later did my Step Mom, I am sti9ll doing my sis when ever my wife and I see her during a vist, we want sis to move in with us, we are in our late 60's sis is 62, still love good hot sex:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well written & very sexy

Yes,yes,yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

it was a beautiful love story coupled with hot incest. if this were a movie id watch it .well done and hopefully more like this to come. thank you gor sharing this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

This is by far my favorite story that i have read so far on this sight... it is a beautiful literary peace and i encorurage you with all my might to keep writing ... it would suit you well as a career... Thank you Thank you Very Much...

EloboEloboabout 11 years ago
VERY NICE STORY

A very nice story, a little hard to believe but quite an exhilarating plot that we can all dream about. What a dream, BOTH MOTHER & SISTER, almost makes one want to dream all the time. Thank You!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I found it great, until he entered his sis for the first time without foreplay, or any prep. That was a letdown!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best. I love incest...

Very well written story. I´m so very hooked on incest stories, brother-sister, son-mother, father-daughter. Even grandfather- granddaughters. My favorite...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

this is the best story by far ever written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

brilliant story my mum caught me reading this and saw my erection and now we make love whenever we can

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so real

Sexy and loving

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice

I liked the story as a whole and cummed twice during it. A great story and hope more are on their way!!!

JTW1978JTW1978about 11 years ago
Nice

More of this please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ohhh... Yeah!

Very, very erotic! Nice when you can end up with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely amazing!!!!!

This has got to be one of the best stories i have ever read. I was hard from ch.1 and cumming all the way through!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awseome

i am still hard and cumming to it i have been since chapter 1

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned:

It's not often I give a "5 Star" rating, but when there is total consummation of incestual love, where the "matrimonial ceremony" of wedded bliss is initiated, and a family foundation of pregnancy occurs, the story gets my total blessing of the highest honor. In this story not only did these events occur, but they were planned and two family members, the mother and her daughter both were impregnated, and a cermonial marriage consummated the three new parents-- a husband and wives. The story is totally awessome, totally celestial, totally heavenly, totally unsurpassed!! This story reached the pinnacle, the ultimate of devotion and committment and the firm foundation of a future so full of admiration and love that no other life style could equal!!

The story/writing could have had more detail, and been slower in reaching the final stages of their committments and pregnancies. Although the messages and intents of the characters (Mother Christine, Daughter Patty and Son Billy) came through and was understood, still the message was a little confusing at times.

Though the story is short, the theme and subject matter were of epic proportions. More writing of this genre, this incestual nature, will be greatly appreciated by any readers of your efforts. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pussy watering

I had to stop reading it and the pick up later, bacause I was cumming so

Many times , I even read it on the train and was squirming in my seat

And got a few looks, if the train wasn't full maybe I would have

Popped out a nipple :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

wow!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Mmmmmmmm... I'm so fucking wet now, fingering myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was great

It was amazing i never got borad of the plot which i normally do. Just fabulous i loved it good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Its. Good

The sex was hot and the end oddly romantic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
such a confusing start, couldn't go on :-(

I really wanted to read this, but after reading the first half page several times and still not piecing things together, I gave up. It is one thing to build a story line, but another to totally confuse a reader. You obviously know all the characters and how they fit, but give us a bit of a clue as to what on earth is going on, early enough to keep us interested and understanding of who is who and what is what!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

I love this story. It made me so horny. Great details and love the plot. I wish I was that guy. He so lucky

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
A Great Threesosme

It was a spellbinding storry once eveeryone got their priorities sorted out. Sister wanted his cock fucking her. Mommy wanted his cock fucking her and he wanted to fuck both his sister and his mom.. In the end it all worked out and he knocked mommy up first, then knocked his sister up second. If they all enjoyed themselves and wanted it to be that way, so be it.

Perhaps a little sequel later on down the road.

heather_babyheather_babyover 11 years ago

God youre story was great. I was so hot when i finnished. I loved it. The detail and description was awesome too. Good job and definitely thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky guy!!!

You ARE such a lucky gut, it's something I ALWAYS wanted to do. Have My mom, AND sister as My lovers and wives. For them to have My babies, and bring them up in a loving house hold. And to bring My daughters into womanhood....

matatridmatatridover 11 years ago
mostly good

Most of the story was good. Plenty of teasing the reader, building up to the main events. Still, the ending was all just a little too happy and like a fairy tale for my exact taste. Maybe others liked it, but I think there could have been more.

Still, good job. Keep writing.

Anja_GirlLickerAnja_GirlLickerover 11 years ago
So yummy and very cummy too :-)(-:

Beautifully done with the building excitment leading up to an orgasmic cum filled ending and finishing it off with the bible blessing was a great touch also... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!!!

your story made me so horny that i stopped reading and fucked my Gf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

That was a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Omg that was amazing

coolfrog39coolfrog39over 11 years ago
best ending ever..

i love the story and i love the happily ever after part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes

Awesome writing skill. one of the very few times that I've found myself drawn in to the story to the point of being genuinely exited for the characters, as though I knew them personally. I only wish it was a little longer. Of the hundreds of these stories that I have read over the years, this is the first one that I've given feedback on. looking forward to reading more exiting, erotic fiction from my new favorite author. Good fucking job!

manlyman689manlyman689over 11 years ago
did you stalk me thats exactly how it went with my older sis and mom

weird right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I dunno....

Apparently this is the second most viewed, voted and commented on story on the site. The first is his dad/daughter thing which I'm not into so I can't judge that one. I'm all about sis/bro, son/mom, and bro/sis/mom threesomes though, so I was really excited to read this because of the attention it got. And when I read it I thought that this was....pretty good, but not the best thing I've read on the site. I dunno. It felt a bit...too unrealistic. There's barely any reluctance or taboo feel to the incest, which is the best part in my opinion, and starting it out with him already having slept with the mother and her being totally okay with it with no reservations I thought deflated it a lot. The sister was sort of reluctant at first but not nearly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.love fucking relatives

Great story incest is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The life I dream of

I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed that story. I know it was fiction, but I wish more than anything that I could live that life. Thank you so much. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Magnificent story

Itz reli d best one ever. Fucking the two is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

It is one of the best story so far i'hve read.....i like the romance in it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my mom and sister read this

after reading this we made love all night long. we have been having sex since i was 16 and first did it with my mom. then after about 3months my sister who was 14 jioned in when she caught us. we have been doing it on and off for nearly 34years now and dont regreat it one bit. my wife knows and has just started to join us and we have a 14yo daughter we are going to bring into the fold.

1...34567...11
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...