Oil of Roses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo felt Harry's dick moving across her thigh. A part of her yearned to reach down and stroke it, accelerating the proceedings but she couldn't, not yet, she wasn't ready.

She felt fresh and new, like she had that semester in college. There were things to try and explore, possibilities stretching out in front of her that she hadn't been able to imagine mere hours before.

Like the young girl at her side. She had never seriously considered a female lover, although she'd fantasized about it on more than one occasion, and during that semester at college, she'd, well, she'd had a crush on a female undergrad teaching assistant, a crush she'd never acted on, but now here it was and what was she going to do?

And what happened when she chickened out? If it were just her and Harry, well… well, she'd probably talk herself into leaving no matter how much she wanted him, but it didn't seem that Carol was going to make that all that easy to do. If she left, it would be because she made a clear and conscious decision to, it was because she had decided that it was not the time, not the place, not the people… it wouldn't be in a blind panic or out of fear.

Her ruminations were interrupted.

"Sir, as it seems I'm holding Margo up at present, could you go retrieve the hookah?"

Margo realized she had slumped against Carol and was being held in her arms as her head rested on her shoulder. Carol was stroking her hair while planting gentle kisses on the side of her face.

Harry got up and ambled off to the bedroom.

"Margo, I apologize for my rudeness when I invited you to supper. Even though I make no secret of my disdain for your husband nor beg pardon for it, what I did was undeniably rude and for that you have my sincerest regrets. You have but to decide a suitable punishment and I'm sure Harry will approve it and either administer it himself or allow you to."

"Carol, there's no need to apologize and certainly no need for punishment-"

"Margo, my owner has said, and I agree with him, that I was rude. When one is rude, one apologizes. That's how it works in polite societies. Both my pet names are child-like, and when a child misbehaves, a child should be punished. When I misbehave, I am punished, and I like it that way."

"I'm afraid I can't think of any suitable punishments, sorry."

Carol's hand caressed down Margo's belly to the very beginnings of her soft pubic hair.

She whispered throatily into Margo's ear, "Well, you could demand that I lick your pussy for hours and hours and hours… I'd just hate that."

She sinuously slid around Margo's body and began to flick her tongue over Margo's nipple. Putting her lips over it she murmured "Or you could make me bathe you all over with my tongue. Oh Margo, that was just suck."

Carol grabbed one of the roses Harry had sent her and used the flower to tease the inside of Margo's thighs. She ran her mouth around Margo's neck, kissing and licking.

"Or if you really wanted to punish me, really show me who's boss, you could have me use my new strap-on to fuck you for as long as you could stand it, while I fucked your mouth with my tongue."

Margo was moist, more than moist and it was all she could do not to attack her little seductress.

"Alright, uh… how are you at backrubs?" she stammered.

"She's an excellent masseuse" Harry said, returning from the bedroom carrying the hookah.

"How would you know, sir," Carol replied, "you didn't let me even get started last night, much less anywhere close to finished."

"Baby Girl, you writhing on top of me as I buried my face between your delectable thighs was the best massage I could have had last night, and I know you're a superb masseuse because I've found nothing that involves pleasing me that you don't do exceptionally well."

"Sir, I think there's a flaw in your logic somewhere but I shan't go looking for it."

Margo wondered at her ease as these two, so obviously in love with each other, discussed their intimacy in front of her. She fantasized about being that at ease with them both, that comfortable, of Harry above her, making love to her while Carol… well, she wasn't' exactly sure where Carol would be or what she would be doing, but she'd be there as well, and she'd be involved and it would be decadently delightful.. But the fantasy died an ugly death as her insecurities and the poisons of the past roared up out of the dark places of her mind.

"Uh, I think I need to leave, let you two be alone." She got up, clutching at towels, trying to keep herself covered.

Carol shot to her feet. "No Margo," she said, gently slipping her arms around Margo's body, her hands caressing Margo's back and gliding down to her ass, "your shame and your fear are talking again. That's not you speaking. Remember that whether you stay or go, no matter what, we're your friends and we love you. You don't need to hide from friends who love you for what you are. You have nothing to fear from friends who love you for what you are." Margo found herself dropping towels as her hands went around Carol, her fingers becoming entangled in Carol's hair. "Besides, Margo," Carol said, teasing Margo's nipple with the tip of her tongue, "I still owe you a massage."

Margo felt herself drop to her knees before Carol and brought Carol's mouth to her own. She kissed Carol, softly, tentatively, delicately, until a hunger arose from inside her and the kiss became a beast of desire and she kissed Carol as though feeding on her.

Carol broke the kiss. "Not so fast Margo, you're not ready yet and you know it. Lay down on your stomach."

Margo lay down, watching the rain out the open front door.

"Harry, I need to go get my supplies. Keep Margo company; let her know you love her."

As Carol scurried off, Harry lay down on the floor beside Margo, his front pressed against her side. They gazed into each other's eyes across a bridge of inches.

"So, do you feel anything for me Harry?" she asked.

He caressed her face with his hand.

"Of course I do. We weren't close in high school and when we lost track of each other in college; it didn't feel like any great loss to me. But then when we reconnected after you got out of med school… I don't know Margo, I got to know you, grew to love you as a friend, lost you again when I married that-"

"Cum-guzzling dumpster slut?" Margo interjected.

Harry laughed. "Well, I was going to say 'skank' but your phrase works as well, when I married her, I lost a lot of my life that was important to me. If I'd realized how important it was, I might not have let her seduce me away from it. You, Eddy, some other good people. As I'm finding out a lot recently, I had no idea how lucky I was and how much she cost me."

"That girl of yours is really something Harry."

"Yeah she is. The most precious of gifts and I love her so much it makes my soul ache. It freaks me sometimes though that she's so empathic, so good at reading people. She knew you'd be early today and knew you'd be emotionally distraught. She knew you wanted me when I was sure she was delusional. She knew I wanted you before I knew it. And I don't mean 'wanted' you as a normal male wants to bang everything female that walks the face of the earth, I mean 'wanted you', and you specifically. You're a dear friend and I love you very much and I want to make love with you."

"You want me, Harry?" Her hand slid down her side to his cock, which was oh so subtly poking her in the thigh. "Why Harry, I think you do want me," she said, smiling mischievously. She brought her hand up and clasped it with her other out in front of her.

"Harry, did you bring that pipe out to look at, or to smoke from?"

* * * * *

Carol came out of the kitchen carrying a tray fruit and crackers, a bottle of wine under her arm. She'd dumped her supplies next to Margo, unnoticed by either her or Harry as the two old friends talked together. The cool wet breeze flowed more freely through the house as she'd opened the kitchen window and the candles had blown out, but even with the rain there was just enough light to see by.

As she came around the corner Harry was loading the pipe. They were going to lose a lot of smoke in the breeze, but they had a lot of smoke to lose.

She put the tray down and wine down, dropping to her knees next to Margo.

"Sir, I have a large favor to beg of you."

"Yes, Baby Girl?"

"Sir, Margo will be relaxing and doesn't need to be getting up and down or shifting around all that much, and I'll be working on helping her to relax; well sir, I was wondering if you could handle feeding us and such."

"Not a problem Baby Girl, but first you get started on her and let's all relax some."

As Carol began to slowly soothe the tensions out of Margo's body, Harry held the hose for her and then for Margo, then took a hit himself, continuing on until the bowl was done.

Carol lost herself in that special place where all of her was focused on helping a loved one feel good. She could work tirelessly in that place for hours in a light trance, her whole being in tune with the special spirit within her care. She talked with Margo as she worked, learning the story of Margo's near rape, how Harry and Eddy had stopped it.

"Carol," Margo murmured from the floor, "Harry's one of the best men I know. I understand completely why you love him."

"And now I understand some of the depth of your love for him," Carol replied.

Slightly embarrassed, Harry began popping fruit into their mouths and the next half hour passed with the feeding of their bodies.

"Harry," Carol said, "I'm getting a little thirsty, could I have some wine?"

"Did you bring wineglasses out?" he asked.

"No, I'm afraid we're doing this like college students," Carol replied, "it's chug-it-from-the-bottle time."

But there was no easy way for Harry to pour it into Margo's mouth, and Carol's attention was firmly fixed on Margo's body beneath her hands.

"You're going to have to baby-bird it, Harry" Carol said.

"What?"

"You know, the way some mother birds feed their young?"

It dawned on him what she meant. Taking a mouthful of wine he leaned over and kissed Carol, pushing the wine into her mouth. The kiss continued after the wine was gone.

Then it was Margo's turn. Taking another mouthful of wine, he laid down on the floor next to her head, but there was still no easy angle of approach.

"Here Harry, let me help you. Time to roll over Margo; let me work on your front."

As Margo lay on her back, gazing up, Harry bent over and tenderly kissed her, dribbling the wine down her throat. The kiss continued and as it became deeper and stronger, a realization came to Harry. He broke the kiss, regretfully.

"Carol's right Margo, you're not ready."

"What do you mean I'm not ready?" Margo asked, an edge of tears creeping into her voice. "I want you, I want her, you want me, she wants me, she wants you and you want her. What are you two waiting for, a sign from God?"

"I don't know Margo, I don't know how to explain it, maybe Carol does… Baby Girl?"

"Margo, there are still things that are going to get in the way and make you feel bad about yourself, that are going to have you putting a negative stain on what's going to happen tonight. You don't need that. Raise up your head."

As Margo did so, Carol shifted to sitting cross-legged and slid to where she could support Margo's head in her lap. Softly and with infinite tenderness she began to massage Margo's face and head.

After some time, as the frustration flowed away from Margo, she spoke. "Margo, what's still blocking you? What do you need to have happen for you to feel completely good about this? Even if it's the thinnest fiction to support the flimsiest justification, we can make it happen."

Margo lay there, afraid to speak, afraid to open up the last doors inside.

"Margo, please, you're safe, you're with friends-"

"I'm with family."

The tears rolled down Carol's face. "You're right; you are with family, the kind that wants you to do what you wish with your life. The kind that will love you just the way you are, no matter what. The kind that will always welcome you with open arms. The family you choose, and that chooses you, that's who you're with. Now tell me, baby, what do you need?"

"I need… it not to be… my fault. I mean, I know that sounds sick, especially with my past, but I don't want to be like him, I don't want to be out looking for someone to fuck, I need it to not be my fault."

Carol leaned down close to Margo's face.

"You know we're at that point of no return, don't you?

"Yes. I'm not going. I'm not running away."

"And who is it that captures you, taking you away to be ravished at their leisure?"

Margo's voice dropped to the quietest whisper. "Pirates."

* * * * *

After Margo drifted to sleep on the pillows, Carol covered her with a blanket.

"Harry, it's time to make the bedroom into Captain Harry's cabin. Now, she's going to resist, and resist pretty seriously, because she's got a lot invested in not coming out of this looking like her prick of a husband. It needs to not be her fault and if she doesn't protest hard enough, it still will be her fault. Think of this as a romantic rape. She'll meet us at least a third of the way, I think, but we're going to have to fight for the other two thirds. Whatever we do, we don't break character. You're the Captain and I'm First Mate… Twat, yeah, First Mate Twat. She wants the fantasy, she wants pirates, she wants rape in the whole fuzzy 'bodice-ripper' definition and we'll give it to her."

* * * * *

Benjamin was dead and she was dancing around his grave, naked, and Carol and Harry were there dancing with her and the three of them dancing was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, they were like savages, celebrating the death of a hated foe and they collapsed onto his grave and Carol had Harry's cock in her mouth and Harry was reaching for Margo like she'd wanted him to since he'd come in to the office with Carol (NO) since she realized what a shit Benjamin was (NO) since she'd realized the disaster he was heading into by marrying Angie (NO) since they'd reconnected after she got out of med school (NO) since senior year when she dared to believe in knights in shining armor again and he didn't have to say a word because the love was right there in his eyes like it had been when they were laying on the floor talking and now Carol was licking at her pussy and she opened her legs because she loved Carol too and she knew how much Carol and Harry loved each other and now there was no reason she couldn't be there with them because Benjamin was dead and –

She woke up as she was hoisted into the air and thrown over a shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing?" she squealed.

"I hear too much squawking, Twat. Gag her," said Harry.

"Aye aye, Cap'n. Now now Miss, ye don't want to be pissin' off the Cap'n this early in the day, ye do and it'll go rough on ye by the time the sun passes over the yardarm."

That was Carol's voice, she was sure of it, she thought as a knotted rag was placed in her mouth and tied behind her head.

Why couldn't she see anything? Oh, a blindfold. She began to reach up to take it off only to find that her hands were cuffed together in shackles of some kind. But she could still bring them both up and peel off the blindfold…

Her hands were jerked down and she heard the clanking of a chain.

"Now Miss," Carol said, "don't be tryin' to take off what rightfully belongs on. Ye'll see when we wants ye to see."

She tried to kick with her feet only to find them bound together like her wrists.

"Steady now, wench," Harry growled, "I've got no desire to have to be beatin' ye for kickin' me somewhere delicate."

She heard a door open and then they were… it felt like they were outside! She was naked on Harry's shoulder and they were outside! She began to shout incoherently through the gag and to struggle violently.

A sharp pain landed across her ass like lightning. She cried out, tears springing from her eyes as though they were fountains.

"Bitch, I said steady. Ye make any more fuss and there'll be a whole lot more like that one waitin' for ye when we get back to the ship."

The ship?

They walked for quite some way outside, the rain cascading over her naked flesh, before Harry walked up an incline that swayed and bowed underneath him… like a gangplank? And then they were under shelter, no more rain was falling on her and she smelled… spices? Cinnamon, cloves… she smelled apples and lemons and limes… and something else, the air was thick with the smell of pot, it was like it was being used as incense… they weren't at Harry's house, she couldn't smell any roses. Where the fuck had they taken her?

As she was shifted from one shoulder to the other, she lashed out with her arms, her elbows connecting the back of her captor's head with a resounding thud.

"GOD...s mercy, ye daft bitch! What are ye tryin' to do, get strapped across the end of a cannon? Oh, it's the lash for ye and no escapin' it."

She was carried through rooms or hallways or corridors and then dumped unceremoniously back on her feet. After being off them so long, she nearly fell to the floor but a strong arm grabbed her manacles and pulled her back upright.

"Twat!"

"Yes Cap'n?"

"Prepare to hang her up, but first put her in some padded gear; don't want the merchandise damaged anymore than absolutely necessary before sale."

"Aye aye, Cap'n"

Padded cuffs replaced the metal fetters on her ankles. As the same switch was being made on her wrists, Twat, or maybe it was Carol, whispered in her ear.

"Here now Miss, ye got off to a real bad start with the Cap'n and no mistake. But if ye does your time at the post, nice and quiet, give me a chance to put him in a better frame o' mind, well, ye may escape the lash yet. Now I'm gonna take this gag out of your mouth, don't be making me regret my kindness."

The gag was slipped out from between her teeth. Her arms were raised above her head and fastened there, her legs fastened in place, open, by the ankles.

"Twat!"

"Yes Cap'n?"

"Why'd ye hang her facing port? It's to starboard ye shoulda been hangin' her, it's time she got the lash!"

Margo waited breathlessly, listening to the sound of the surf, crashing nearby, the rain on the roof of the cabin, waiting for Twat to save her once again.

"Cap'n, there's time enough for beating the bitch later. Now it's time for some rum and for me to remind ye why ye made me First Mate."

Margo could hear a creaking, like someone settling on a bed.

"C'mon Cap'n, stick it in Twat's twat, lemme warm it up for ye."

She heard wet noises… and low moans… and in her mind she saw Harry standing at the edge of a bed, fucking Carol and it was beautiful, and she wanted to be there so badly, but she wasn't, she was here… wherever here was.

She listened to them fucking and it was clear that Twat was doing everything in her power to distract the Captain, but in the end it proved fruitless. He pulled out of her.

"Hold on, Twat, there'll be time enough to tumble with ye in a bit, but this bitch needs the lash and she needs it bad! If ye won't hang her to starboard then I'll stripe her to port!"

She heard him stride across the cabin and then return. She felt strips of leather running across her breasts and belly, across the fronts of her thighs. She smelled Twat's juices on him.

Even though she'd been warned not to, she couldn't help herself.

"Captain," she said in a tiny voice, "I'm sorry, I'll behave. Please don't whip me." Tears spilled down her face. "I'll hang here quietly; I won't make any more trouble. Please don't lash me."

"No," the Captain said after several moments of silence, "I'm not thinking it's you that'll be whipped after all, wench. Twat! I'm wonderin' why the gag ain't in her mouth where it belongs?"