Oil of Roses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain," Margo began, "I pushed it out with my tongue, Twat had-"

The whip slapped across her belly and thighs and the pain was sharp and bright in her mind.

"Quiet, bitch! Now then Twat, we was discussing the gag…"

"I took it outta her mouth Cap'n, I was afraid she might be havin' trouble breathin'."

"You're a lyin' little cunt, Twat, bend over the chair."

'Little cunt'… why did that sound so familiar… oh yes, that was one of Carol's pet names… Carol… Carol and Harry.

She heard the sharp, loud whip strokes striking Twat, Twat counting out the strokes, all five of them, and then there were more wet noises, sucking noises. She could hear the Captain groaning in pleasure and it seemed Twat was humming. The smell of sweat and passion was in the air and it was bringing moistness between her legs. She heard the Captain cry out.

"Oh my Ba... Bitch, you know how to suck cock!"

She heard someone approaching. There was a dragging sound and then lips were kissing hers. She felt Twats breasts warm against her and she wondered what they tasted like. A trickle of warm fluid ran between their lips and as it struck her tongues she recognized it… rum. Rum and something else, semen she thought… the kiss broke and there was the sound of a bottle being drunk from, then the lips returned and more rum flowed from between them. The rum gone the kiss continued, and she responded to it.

She wondered why she was responding to these villains who had kidnapped her, why she was so aroused by it all, was it a dream, had she dreamed this, was she dreaming it?

If she was dreaming it, the kiss, the small hand at her breast, urges she'd felt to offer herself to the Captain to save Twat a lashing and for other reasons too, the taste of the rum and semen from Twat's mouth, the desire she had to suck the Captain's cock deep down her throat, the urge to bury Twat's head in her crotch and ride her face, the yearning to stay here and never go back… somewhere… somewhere she didn't want to go back to, if she was dreaming all this, then maybe it was the best dream she'd ever had, and maybe she'd better hang onto it.

"Twat, quit sampling the wine, it's time to drop her."

"Aye aye, sir."

She was taken off the post and placed on a pile of pillows. A hand grabbed her hair and pulled her upright.

She felt Twat kneel next to her.

"You might as well get used to this, wench. The governor's men ain't comin' to save ye. There won't be no bloody heroes swingin' in on a rope. You're in bad company, and the Captain and me means to sample ye for awhile before we sell ye to thems as is even worse than us. Ye can scream if ye want, and all you're gonna do is scare some gulls and make the Captain's head hurt. Ye can fight all ye want, I did when he first took me and it changed nothin' but the number o' times I got the lash."

And while she knew that she should be afraid, that she should be worried, all she was feeling was even more aroused, but that shouldn't be happening but she wanted it to... but it wouldn't, it wasn't going to, it wasn't right, it wasn't proper.

But it seemed the Captain and Twat had other plans. She felt their mouths fasten to her nipples as one and while they explored her breasts, somewhere in the back of her mind she knew exactly what was happening and she was amazed at the love and care they were taking in fulfilling her fantasy and helping her to feel right about things and she locked that part of her mind away and sank back into the fantasy and she was starting to not care at all about what was right and what was proper and she was no longer at all sure they'd have to have her tied up at all as being taken by pirates was starting to feel pretty good.

Their lips were ranging across her face and neck, in her hair and on her back.

"Twat, I don't know if we'll be sellin' this one in Tortuga. She might need to be stayin' here in my cabin."

"Fine with me, Cap'n, now, lemme get a taste o' that pie."

She felt Twat slide down and begin to tease her cunt, as the Captain sat next to Margo, took her face in his hands and began to kiss her hungrily.

She began to squirm back and forth, trying to get more of Twat's mouth in contact with her pussy as Twat taunted her and she sucked the Captain's tongue down her throat, inhaling deeply his rum-soaked breath. He tore away from her mouth.

"Twat, are ye gonna taste that pie or tease this poor wench into some kinda fit? Quit playin' with your dinner, ye daft bitch!"

Twat went to work on Margo's cunt with purpose and the Captain returned to kissing her, one hand caressing a breast, the other caressing her back. They laid her out and flipped her on her side. The Captain took over fondling her cunt with his tongue while Twat kissed her all over her ass. Her desire for release was all she could think of. She felt his erection poking into her leg and that wasn't where she wanted it. She tried to reach for it with her hands.

Twat sat up.

"I think it's time," she said.

And they picked her up from the pillow and threw her on the bed. She felt the bed give as the Captain got up and roughly parted her legs and although she didn't want to stop him at all she tried to rise up on her arms and close her legs. "No," she said, "no I don't want-" but her cries were muffled as Twat hopped on the bed, facing the Captain, and lowered her cunt onto Margo's face.

"There ye go darlin'," she said, "ye just be tellin' my juicy-sweet 'no'."

Twat leaned forward and pinned her arms down while the Captain stuffed what felt like pillows under her ass. She was crying and she couldn't for the life of her have told whether they were tears of joy or sorrow as she buried her face in Twat's cunt and began to suck on her clit.

The Captain threw her legs up over his shoulders and thrust into her and she was ready for him she wanted him and she wanted all of it and she wanted to keep her face buried in Twat's 'juicy-sweet' forever and the Captain drove his cock deep in her and it was funny but it was almost exactly how she'd always dreamed it would be if Harry fucked her and she heard the Captain and Twat kissing but the sound was becoming fainter drowned out by her own moans and it had been so long and she had been so lonely and she loved Harry so much and she loved Carol so much and she didn't know why they loved her but they did and then… there… was… no… more… thinking…

* * * * *

When her mind stopped spinning faster than the speed of sound and she could breath and not cry tears of joy and she could speak and not sound like a babbling idiot, she lay back and just soaked in the love, the Captain holding her on one side, First Mate Twat holding her on the other.

"Well, wench," the Captain murmured in her ear, "you've got some choices to make. We like ye, so we can be settin ' ye ashore, or we can be tossin' ye naked into the hold with the crew, if such is your pleasure, or we can keep ye tied up in here for the fun of me and First Mate Twat, or ye can join the crew, be Second Mate Mounds, and be in here with us anyways."

"Yeah wench," Twat whispered, "what'll it be?"

"With the Captain's permission, Second Mate Mounds reporting for duty, Sir," she responded.

Loving hands removed her blindfold.

She was on Harry's bed, in the house.

"How..."

"Don't worry about how" Carol said, "that can be dealt with later. What's important is that you're here and you're free. Now, I need to go deal with some clean up. The two of you have something to do that's long overdue."

She got up, wearing an enormous smile, and wandered off into the house.

"Do you have any idea what she's talking about?" Harry asked, confusion on his face.

"Yes I do, Captain. Now shut up and let's let Harry make love to Margo, shall we?"