Oil of Roses Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers

"Well, as you might imagine, he layin' on de ground all of a sudden, screamin' an' cryin' an she lean over him an' say "Well, I just whomp your ass with one shot, so I guess I'm de Good an' you de Evil an' me an' my Polly Ann, we'll make it to Heaven afore you do. You give my family any trouble over dis I'm'a come find you an' sen' you off to see if I'm right." Den she look at my big brother Reynard an' tell him to drive the priest into town and get him to a doctor.

"An' I'm'a tell you what, dat priest never said another word on the subject of de homosexuality."

As the table laughed Jimmy Claude sat back and bathed in the appreciation of his audience. As the laughter was dying down Karen said, "Well Jimmy Claude, I'm honored that I remind you of your Aunt Jeanette."

In Jimmy Claude's eyes the twinkling light of 'I-got-you' shone. "Oh no chere, you done got me wrong, you remin' me o' Polly Ann... I done tolded you, Aunt Jeanette was aBIG ol' girl..."

There was little doubt in the restaurant that night as to which table had laughed the loudest.

* * * * *

As the group made their way back to the limo, on the very edge of running late for their appointment at Carmine's, each and every one of them had a black card with "Jimmy Claude's" and a phone number on it, printed in gold.

"So, we all passed," Patricia said.

"Yep," Carol replied, "not that I had any doubts, but it's nice to see it validated."

"I cannot believe I walked into that," Karen said, grinning.

"I can," Patricia answered, hugging her partner close to her. "You're Harry's partner; you're a natural straight man."

"Hey, I resemble that remark... well, all except for the 'straight' part... and the 'man' part..."

If there had been such a competition, they would've won loudest group in the parking lot as well.

Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers