All Comments on 'Okay, So I'm a Slut!'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Easy answer to ur story

Stop fucking around an control ya self...stupid ass story

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Stuck To Your Puzzles*

This story is awful.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
She is right!

This character feels worthless because she IS worthless. The way you depict her, she really needs robert because I sure as hell don't see how she could hold down a damn job!

altbobaltbobabout 9 years ago
nice take

Interesting take on things. I tend to be closer to the btb crowd, but you have a scenario where theres consent for mental health reasons, and genuine effort to fix it, not just lip service. So it is a close relationship, constantly striving to become monogamous.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Nothing fits in this story.

She sleeps for what, two maybe three hours a day, spends 12+ hours a day as a lawyer, gym, Tae Kwon Do and still has time to fuck a half dozen men for hours and still come home to fuck her husband IN addition to keeping the house clean and making supper and watching a movie? And that's just the fucking timeline nevermind this supposed "sex addiction" or her boyfriends or her girlfriends and her gangbangs.

Lame. Just Fucking lame.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Any psychiatrists in the house?

Does being gang-raped and seriously beaten usually lead to nymphomania?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Interesting story, but like @Whackdoodle, some things don't match...

Interesting story, but like @Whackdoodle, some things don't match...1st - Her husband only does nights? Doesn't he do some weeks nights and other weeks days?; 2nd - he comes home 2 AM and goes to eat ( the hospital hasn't where the personel can eat?), then they watch a movie, then make love, only then go to sleep? She even after that go to the bathroom and have more orgasms...So how many hours does she sleep? And the husband, since he gets up to take the breakfast with her? He is a surgeon, he needs his rest to be alert in an operation table!!! 3rd - Only after 5 years of marriage and a lot more years being what she is, she goes to seek medical help? 4th - She being a black belt would help her against one man, but in a room full of men she had no chance to fight against them all; These are some of the impossibilities that take a lot of credibility from this story...Another thing: she isn't a slut...she is a very sick woman...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting character...

Needs medical mental help... there is not a light at the end of the tunnel... just a train coming down the track at her,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
someone that bad off for sex would never have lasted thru a law degree nor fucking around in town as a lawyer

oh yes a martial arts expert also guess she fucked the master all the way til she got her black belt in nympho. Totally unbelievable story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
some good; some missing details; some bad....

OK, I liked the internal dialogue of her thought process. A lot of stories feature the woman saying crap about her lover and how it doesn't match up to how she feels about hubby, and usually that logic doesn't track. With this narrative, we can see that she actually DOES love and respect her hubby. She KNOWS he is her lifeline. Many readers will STILL say she is disrespecting him, but for me this narrative actually does the impossible: I didn't see her taking hubby for granted, I didn't feel the disrespect, I could almost understand her declarations of love....

So that is what was good.

What was bad is the idea of hubby's understanding and tolerance. Now, you made it clear that he isn't the "typical cuck". He doesn't want to hear about it, he HAS insisted on her taking some element of safety precautions, he established a "never in my house/bed" type of rule, he demands that his needs come before any other lovers, etc. But the simple fact that he is a doctor, means that he would take a different view of this situation. He may understand it as an illness, over and above as a personality flaw, and not hold her to some monogamous standard of fidelity. But he , in recognizing the illness for what it is (and that he has gotten her to understand what it is!) would look at it from an over-reaching arch of treatment. He would be MUCH more concerned with getting her the help she needs, he would even sacrifice his own pleasures if it they were compromised by her taking medication. He would MAKE SURE that she ceased the behaviors that continue to fuel her addictions, and NOT enable them. But even realizing that this was/is/could be a very long process, he would continue to look for the "endgame" or some exit strategy. They would BOTH have to stay focused on those goals. He is a healer. She needs healing. He has the professional connections and (we assume) the money to make sure she is getting the help she needs. OK, so you DO mention that she is in counseling therapy. Fair enough. That is the part of this story that is missing.

Rather than ONLY presenting the details of setting up present and future gang bangs with James, we should have heard what the THERAPIST'S response was to hearing this confession. Where is the advice that gets her to understand that she has to STOP? Where were Hubby's true thoughts on his burdon of falling in love with a nympho? OR.......

Does hubby find balance because, as he knew her condition from the beginning of the marriage, he has long participated in this as an open relationship? i.e. Does he get his share on the side as well? If THAT was the direction this story is taking, then those details were omitted as well.

The nympho angle is hard to sell. From what I understand, it is RARELY -if never- all dripping pussies and great sex. There is so much hate and self-loathing, and the inability to handle ANY sort of commitments: marriage OR work. Sex addiction often manifests itself out of low self-esteem and depression. So her being painted as an attractive, successful lawyer, who landed the Saint Doctor Hubby, is QUITE the stretch for our suspension of disbelief. You show how she can't control her urges at work. I think you should have presented her as DEFINATELY having problems at work. Losing cases, and harrasment with co-workers. Not being able to function normally, would help her finally realize that something has to change, and she needs to accept the help that she is offered. Going out to bars to recruit for gangbangs.....EVEN if hubby understands(?), is NOT the way to heal a serious sexual and emotional disorder. Again, what is the therapist doing with her so far? It can't and shouldn't JUST be about a drug-treatment regimen. So while you DO have us read about her guilt, we never get to read about her treatment.

Nymphomania isn't sexy, it is sad. If the idea of this story was to present a situation where we follow her from one "sexy" scenario to the next, then you should have changed up this story quite alot. Make her single and never married. Put it in Erotic Couplings, or Group Sex. And practice with much better descriptions of the sex you were hoping to titilate readers with. As a story about a marriage, well I think if you were trying to come up with a cheating justification, you sold this story short by insulting the readers intelligence. I do appreciate your efforts, but the goal of what you were trying to accomplish remained unclear.

2.5 stars (OK: 3...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I dated a girl that proved to be a clinically diagnosed nymphomaniac.....

.....she was insatiable, seemed to have no scruples about who she fucked and ten times a day or more was barely tolerable.

I'm not wired like that, but hung on as long as I could. She was otherwise interesting and gentle, although seemed a little off in some way I couldn't define.

I later learned it was her constantly wanting sex and the resulting internal mental gymnastics she went through to coke with every day.

I ended it when I came across her fucking a guy in a broom closet. She literally bawled, but like I said, I'm not wired for tolerance to distributive sex.....

This reads almost as if you actually did some research or have personal experience.

It brought out a semblance of the personal torment many of these poor souls go through every day of their lives.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice try. Weak, but still appreciate the effort.

Nothing erotic about the sexual antics of the mentally ill. So, not sexually arousing. And there is no plot: "I'm sick, I fuck, I'm married, He copes, I hope." No, I'm not Japanese.

So what's your point? What's the story? Maybe, if you took us through her descent into this illness then her recovery, it could be very dramatic and intense. Would love to read how you craft the boyfriend becoming husband and coping with his mates mental disease. Especially since he is in medicine. As-is, the story is shallow and trite and of course has no plausibility. As others have said, any woman this mentally disturbed would have her mental condition adversely influence other aspects of her life and her job. But again, thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really? A nymphomaniac?

You should have gotten out your dictionary. Nymphomaniacs aren't anything like you describe in your story and I think Robert is already packing his bags and handling the money and credit cards as she sits and dreams about things that aren't going to happen. She's about to be divorced and free to fuck anyone she wants. No man wants to be married to a slut. This was just ridiculous.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Good Effort

Nymphomania is always a fascinating subject. I wish there were a good place to get a balanced view of it. I agree that it is unlikely to produce a functioning professional or a good wife. We have to view the story as a hopeful fantasy..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Erotica?

Not unless they changed the definition. She's nothing but an unfaithful whore. Let's just hope she never reproduces. A fuck, what am I saying, this is just a fantasy of a mental patient.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good Read...

A very good read and done in a very caring tone. For a change the husband is not some small dick wimp of a husband.

If there is a squeal perhaps the wife good arrange for here husband to have some extra pussy. Perhaps watch his wife get taken by a woman with a strap on !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What????

I do think that Robert is a HUGE cuck and needs to get out of the marriage BEFORE any kids!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cuckold & BITCH

No matter what she thinks, Robert is a CUCKOLD and she is a BITCH !!!!!!! She's using this as an excuse and the BITCH should not of got married until she got the SLUT out of her system. I hope that Robert comes to his senses and leaves the BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excuses and more flat exucses

She is a blatent gutter slut, oh I'm sick, bull shit!

He is just a gay WACC. Gay? well he goes down a cesspool cunt filled with a lot of other guys cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Now that's rolling in the gutter. Sewer that is. I don't know for sure, but I bet this will be your lowest scoring story you've written to date. Loving wives category is a tough one, depending on what you write. I just skimmed through the story so I really won't score it. Good luck with this category, you'll need it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Mezzo-mezzo

This comes across like a confession. Way too much narration ... let the characters tell their own story (as much as possible!) There is very little drama in the story, except for the anti-erotic bemoaning of her situation. Sweetie is GONNA get drilled, it is obvious from the third paragraph. If this is NOT an unstated Ch1, then it ended without making any point I would be interested in hearing. Hubby's role is marginal, except as super-dildo! Don't Ask! Don't Tell.

3*

Michael142Michael142about 9 years agoAuthor
Just a note to...

...thank you all for your interest in commenting.

I decided to wade into the murky waters of the “Loving Wife” category on this site to bring something new… or at least, different. When I started writing on Literotica, I think I tended to put in a lot of gratuitous sex, just to court a high scoring from the readers. However, I am freeing myself from the slavery of numbers, and will write the best stories I can to improve the story-telling … for improvement of the art.

One commenter was willing to bet that I would get the lowest rating of all my writings with this submission. Well, I already knew that going in, and if you really did not like anything about the story at all, well, then give it one star with my blessing. This story is not about earning little red H’s. It is about presenting something new to the readers … something that even the BtB crowd might like.

Nymphomania is a disease like alcoholism, and I thought it might be interesting to explore a little in the context of a story. This is a story without a beginning or an end, and I will not explore it any further. But, I will issue a challenge to other, possibly better, writers to explore it. I will, instead return to my two extant series, and the occasional chance encounter type stories. My best wishes to all my readers.

Michael142

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
harsh

I've read the story and I feel bad for her and him. She has a medical condition that she is trying to control, and she is in love with a very understanding and patient man. This must be extremely difficult for both of them. I would be interested in learning how Robert came to the decision of dealing with her condition rather than leaving.

I would remove the unfaithful tag. In my opinion, she is not being unfaithful as they have already come to an understanding.

I can understand some people's disgust and anger, but this is how they've both chose to live their lives. She literally can't control it, and she is trying to do everything she can to deal with it. That must be horrible for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

First-person and second-person writing, as a rule, is shit. When given a choice between jumping off a bridge and writing, some people should ask where the bridge is. This is one of those times. You should take a thousand writing classes before ever posting anything again. This was pretty much garbage from the beginning. I give it one particle of gas that comprises one star, out of five. This was weak as weak gets. Seriously....just stop and save yourself some time. Maybe take up a career working on a roofing crew, or as a garbage man.....

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 9 years ago
Good Writing Effort

As you stated you would get savaged but it appears you got some good feedback ie timeline. I did not think about the timeline when I was reading but it does show when I read the comment. Interesting topic and you expressed it in a interesting way. You did a good job writing your character(s) and situations.

Loving Wives can be a harsh area for writers but it seems to get the most readership and best feedback. Too many Anonymous in my opinion but I have heard that many have no choice to be able to give feedback. I wish more Anonymous would at least give some real feedback instead of snark. Its not like most Anonymous are putting anything out there to show there writing skills.

I encourage you to keep writing and I would read your material again. Good luck with your future writing efforts, Since I don't have much time as I would like I generally just read LW section. It has the most stories and Authors I have found to enjoy reading.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that sucked.

Not that the writing was bad. You could use some editing help. But she, particularly, was such an unlikeable character that I found myself uninterested in the story. With no one to root for, I just didn't enjoy the read.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
sucked

Angela is nearly impossible to like and her husband is by definition is a cuckold, just no character in this story for the reader to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nymphomania Is Real

I keep hearing or reading that there is no such thing as a nymphomaniac. Don't try to tell me that lie. [Nymphomania] Abnormal and uncontrollable desire by a woman for sexual intercourse. I was once a full-time National Guard. My beautiful young, petite wife was a part-time service member. Guardsmen attend meetings one weekend a month and a two-weeks camp, usually in the summer. My job is Administrative, but I am also the top marksman in the entire Battalion. During summer camp her first year, I sneaked off one night from my tent next to the big Admin tent and found my way over to the spot where I knew my wife was staying. I knew that the truckdrivers chose to sleep in the back of their trucks instead of pitching tents. As I approached her deuce and a half in the concealment of darkness, I saw one man climbing out and another climbing in...and several men, 9 or 10, seeming to be waiting their turn. When I walked up to the truck and the men recognized me, they all scattered and went back to their areas. I climbed into the truck and caught a man between my wife's legs hard-pounding her pussy. I literally threw his naked ass over the tailgate and out of the truck. The aftermath was that she had had sex with 56 different men, mostly black men, during the two weeks. It was the decision of the Company Commander to transfer me to a different company than to have to transfer 56 men. But before I left, I had the unique privilege of writing up the Article 15's on all 56 men and my soon-to-be ex-wife. At least I had a hand in their loss of pay and rank reductions. And I typed up the paperwork booting my wife out of the National Guard. She is common law married now and has three children...but none belong to her 'husband'...she has one each by three of his brothers. She has to have sex every day, multiple times. She can be found in dingy dives every night. I just didn't have the patience of Robert and could not live with the fact that every man who sat across the desk from me to discuss his insurance or promotion status had had sex with my (ex) wife. I grew to hate their smirks. My transfer couldn't come quick enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

so much bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CUCOLD

She said the word cuckold isn't used much but it doesn't stop Robert from being one. Any way she is a whore and a slut, Robert doesn't deserve to be to be treat like she does.

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 7 years ago
Bullshit...

No woman who is 5'3" and weighs 110 lbs is going to be able to take out a 6'+ guy who weighs over 200. I don't care how many black belts she has. A woman that tiny simply wouldn't have the power to overwhelm him. All a guy would have to do is grab her and slam her to the ground with his bodyweight behind it. Or simply land one good punch. Done. Game over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap, ugly, nonsense and sick story. 1* for this trash

Waste of time reading this garbage.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Thanks for trying to do something different, much props for that.

Sadly, for me, it falls flat. Protagonist is too far over the top, she comes across to me as typical yuppie, no regard for others except what they can do for her.

There would be some stuff to work with if you had made him and her wrestle with her condition. But just describing her trysts and his acceptance makes it flat on top of already being icky.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ramblings

The ramblings of an idiot.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Do you say

the same if it is a man?

I for myself find it entertaining and so its like a movie. Not the best but no waste of time.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
@ Flar1958

A key that can open any lock is a marvelous thing.

A lock that can be opened by any key is worthless.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Stupid story

What a waste of time

bigeightguybigeightguyalmost 3 years ago

Too much fantasy to be even remotely believable, also needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The nymphomania bit is a myth. Yes, there are varying degrees of libido, but no "condition" that deprives anyone of her free will. Apart from that, if their libidos are mismatched there are many things "Robert" can do, including a strap on, an implant, etc. The "martial arts" bit is idiotic. Even skilled women can't stop a man. Violence isn't sport, and, assuming man isn't old, crippled, a midget, or blindsided, he'll close the distance in a flash, even if he takes a shot from the little lady (a real fight isn't the movies, and women don't generate enough force to do enough damage to a much more heavily built human, which a man is, to stop him), and the "fight" is over. The MMA girls whine like little bitches about being overwhelmed by surgically mutilated and chemically castrated trannies. Maybe the author has dominatrix fantasies, but this aspect of the story is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, someday she will be only his, her husbands, Robert. Someday.Someday when she’s old and worn out, hanging tits, varices, cellulite and a putrid loose cave of a cunt. Yeah, someday she will be his again.

Got to love this celestial creature.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

A slut with standards. I like her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous