Okay, So I'm a Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I blush through about three shades of crimson, I say, "Oh stop, honey. I'm still the same as last night. You are so sweet, and... comments like that will get you everything... tonight!" I giggled and hugged him again.

I served him dinner with a glass of wine, and had a glass myself. We talked, and I curled up next to him after dinner t watch a good old movie... you know, black and white classics. We love the old movies. They just don't make them like that anymore. Who doesn't love "Casablanca" with Bogie and Bergman? I reached up behind him and turned off the light. A small light from the kitchen bathes the house with a soft glow. I cozied up to him a little more, and unbuttoned the top two buttons on my dress. Robert clicked off the television, and with another clicker turned on the radio. As soft classical music poured out of the speakers, he turned to me, unbuttoned more of my buttons, and slid his hand into the top of my dress and into my bra.

He cupped one of my breasts in his hand and massaged it slowly, rubbing a thumb over my already swollen nipple. I begin to melt, as I always do when someone touches my breasts. I kiss him hard as his hand slides down and under my skirt. I am moaning into his mouth as he slides his hand onto my ass under my panties. I can feel the tension building in my hips, and the tingle in my buttocks and thighs. Robert picks me up, and carries me up the stairs to the bedroom. I can feel his strong arms holding me securely. He sets me on the bed. He takes the bottom tails of his western-style shirt and pulls all the snaps apart in one smooth motion.

I can see his chest muscles, and he lets his shirt drop to the floor. He undoes his belt and zipper with one hand and steps out of his pants, now wearing only sport boxer-briefs. His thigh muscles flex as he climbs into the bed. I have taken nothing off, saving that pleasure for him. As he unbuttons the rest of my buttons all the way to the hem, he opens my dress like the petals of a flower. He tells me again, how beautiful I am. I blush, lower my eyes and smile sweetly. He pulls my dress off my shoulders and as I rise a little, he pulls it free. I give him a coy little girl smile, as I let him reach around to unclasp my bra. He holds onto the cups as I wiggle my shoulders, allowing the bra strap slide down off my shoulders. I watch him as he massages my breasts still covered, and then slowly lowers the bra to unveil my pert little breasts. My puffy nipples swell.

I can see from the intumescence under his shorts that he is getting aroused from touching me and looking at my tiny tanned body. With my breasts fully exposed, he takes them gently in his hand, and kisses them; he pays special attention to my nipples as he sucks them into his lips. Although my breasts are relatively small, my nipples are quite thick little mounds when fully erect like they are now. He enjoys the feeling of them on his lips, and I get a warm electric feeling through my chest as he plays with me. Nothing gets me wetter, faster than someone touching my breasts, and Robert has learned what I like.

I close my eyes and moan breathily, "Oh Robert. I love you so much, sweetheart."

He smiles, and lowers my upper body to the silk sheets. I raise my butt as he begins to slide my panties over them, but stops to admire my stomach and pubic mound and the top on my slender strip of pubic hair. He knows that my lower abdomen is very sensitive to the touch. With my panties still only partially down, he kisses my stomach, and then the spot just inside my hipbones, and then moves his kisses down to my mound. I am going crazy, and I can feel my strong urgings for sex building quickly. I know that he will deny me for a little more play. I am biting my lower lip, which tells him that I am screaming on the inside, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" but his sly smile when he makes eye contact tells me that on the inside, he is saying, "Not yet my sweet Angela, not yet!"

He lowers my panties to mid-thigh, and turns his attention to my clit and pussy lips, which are flowing with my womanly juices. Robert is like a Tomcat licking a bowl of cream as he laps the juices from my pussy lips. He uses his lips to part my outer labia, and his mouth and tongue are sliding inside me. I am absolutely on fire waiting for a sexual release as my entire body is screaming at the top of its lungs wanting him to fuck me. This electric feeling in my hips and buttocks are becoming painful as I breathe hard, and my heart is in my throat. Robert rises to kiss me, giving me a taste of my pussy juices.

I am lapping them from his lips, and as I moan softly I say, "Mmm, I sure do taste good tonight, don't I, honey?"

He laughs and says, "Yes you sure do, angel face!"

I cock my head with a curious look and ask, "Robert darling, if you are through fooling around, can you please FUCK ME NOW?"

He slides his hard, naked cock into my pussy. The feeling of Robert entering my body, slowly and completely is one that is hard to describe. The familiar inner feelings built to such a fever pitch, that I convulsed strongly as soon as he entered me. My whole body sort of gives a 'sigh of relief' as he starts slowly stroking in and out of me. It does not take long for his wonderful cock to start pounding me hard.

I am now in heaven as I wrap my legs around him, raising my bottom to meet his thrusts. I am moaning loudly and kissing him hard. I am climaxing again, with several aftershocks as he continues to pound me. I usually have about three or four orgasms as Robert fucks me. He is thick enough to give me a lot of stimulation. He loves making love to me, and loves fucking me hard. He understands what I need, and works very hard to give me as much of what I need as he is able. I know that he resets quickly after orgasm, and will pound me again twice.

By the third time, I am in a state of delirium, and only semi-conscious as my urgings abate. I am enjoying a post-coital glow with a very satisfied smile. Robert notices, and teases me about it. As good as Robert is, he knows that sometime after we make love, I will be in the bathroom sticking one of my many toys up my pussy. The feeling is so strong between my hips, buttocks, and thighs that I have to relieve it. I have had to pull my car over on the way to clubs, to service myself with my handy six-inch purse vibrator. Robert knows that I need him as a stable anchor for my crazy life. He also loves me as deeply as I love him. I am a nympho, and a loving wife to a very good man.

Tonight after three sessions with Robert, I am tired, and we are cuddling together talking together. Actually, he is talking to me softly as he fondles me, and I am just listening to the sound of his voice more than the words, and occasionally moaning softly from his touch. When he falls asleep after a hard day of work, and coming home to take care of his loving wife, I sometimes slip from his arms. The urgings are again building, and I am heading to the bathroom to relief my growing sexual urges. After I finish, I am sitting on the stool, sobbing into my hands. This constant battle with my sexual urges is too much! They are ruining my life! I am trying not to wake Robert with my crying, but my frustrations grow along with my sexual urges, and they must also be relieved. I feel worthless. I berate myself for bringing Robert into all of this.

Along with the physical frustrations, is the worry about what I am doing to my dear husband. He never shows his frustrations, but I know he must have them. I am just hoping that they do not grow to the point that it all becomes too much for him. He knows that his wife is out fucking other men, and that has to hurt. He is the one who insisted early on, that I learn to defend myself and to take precautions. I do it because I love him. Most women with my condition do not have lasting relationships. Most do not last more than about six months, tops. Robert and I just celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. As I sit here totally naked and sobbing uncontrollably, I am wondering how many more there will be. Damn I feel so low!

In the morning, I have to get up and go to the office, and Robert joins me for breakfast. He always gets up to have breakfast with me even though he should sleep in. Before we get out of bed, most mornings he will push his morning chubby into me and make love to me with some smooth strokes until we come. Sometimes, I will make breakfast for him, and sometimes he makes it for me. It can be anything from oatmeal, to omelets and pancakes, but most mornings, like today, it is just toast and coffee. I do not go clubbing every night and Robert and I do not make love every night of course, but we are very frequent lovers.

I always tell him to please sleep in and get his rest, but he insists on getting up with me. Actually, I am happy that he does. He will have to be back at work by two o'clock in the afternoon, and will work until two AM. Hospitals generally have twelve-hour shifts. I do not always go out after work, and sometimes, just settle in with my toys or go out with Robert on the nights he is off duty. I have a large selection of vibrators, dildos, and and fanny plugs, and can take care of myself pretty well when I need to. But, just as he gets up with me in the morning, I get up for him when he comes home at two-thirty in the morning to make sure he has something to eat, and a little company to unwind with after work.

Before I leave today, I run up to our room and grab a small butt plug to throw in my purse. I will put it in my pussy instead of my ass when I am alone in my office working up a case. It eliminates all of the buzzing, and I can give myself a satisfactory orgasm as I wiggle around on it. Only two of the girls in the office know about my condition and they are understanding friends. They will keep it to themselves. If any of the male lawyers ever found out, I would be spending most of the day fending them off. I am a professional, and have a reputation to protect. I do have sexual relationships with one or two of my girlfriends, but we are careful to keep them discrete.

My special silent girlfriends in the office get nice expensive gifts from me periodically for their help. They would likely do it for nothing... for friendship... but none of them is going to turn down Louis Vuitton, or Prada. The girls are always sharing things among themselves in the office so it is not something that will attract attention. Today I need my thick little two and a half inch butt plug in my pussy as I spend most of the day in my office preparing for some depositions tomorrow.

My private phone rings, and I answer it as quietly as I can. It's James, and he wants to see me Friday night. I tell him that Friday is out because I am going out to dinner with my husband (I do not use his name when talking to my human dildos). I tell him that Thursday night is better (today is Tuesday) at the same club... with the same deal. He tells me he can round up some dependable men for me. I quietly tell him okay, and hang up. My little butt plug is now well coated with my lady-juices, and my panties are wet after talking to James.

After my scheduled depositions tomorrow, I have an appointment with a sex therapist that Robert set up for me. The sessions are starting to help a little, along with the anti-depressants and other meds. I just tell my male boss that it is a doctor's appointment (which it really is!). When you mention anything about a "lady problem" to a guy, they lose their curiosity very quickly! After that, I have Tae Kwon Do. Although I am already a black belt, I need to keep in shape. Any woman who doesn't know at least a little about martial arts in this modern world, nympho or not, is a fool. Take it from a tiny woman whose only 110 pounds soaking wet. Hmm... soaking wet? I spend a lot of time in that condition don't I?

James seems nice, and the last experience was good, but I don't really know him, and always consider any man I don't know to be a threat at some level. I am seriously a tiny woman, and have learned to be careful with my condition. Before I met Robert, I was not so careful, and suffered for it. I have been savagely attacked and gang-raped a few times; I have been beaten and hurt badly. So I have learned as much as I need to in order to mitigate those occurrences.

Right now, I am sitting on my lovely butt plug slipping around inside my pussy, and wriggling a little to give myself a couple of nice little orgasms. But, since my boss has a way of surprising us with impromptu staff meetings, I decide to slip my panties down enough to take the plug out for a while, and put it back into my purse wrapped in tissue.

This is my life, dear readers, and my cross to bear due to my condition. I pray fervently every night that Robert will not leave me. I love him, and know that with some hard work and proper medications, I will someday be his and only his. I have a longing to be able kiss my own sweet children someday. I smile to think that Robert will be their father. My prep work is complete for tomorrow's depositions, and I am sitting back in my chair in my office, just chewing the end of my pencil and thinking about Robert. His handsome face, strong arms, and his kind and gentle nature are truly more than I deserve. These thoughts bring a smile to my face, and then I begin to tear-up a little. I am trying my hardest every day to be more of a loving wife, and less of a despicable slut!

~ ~ ~

12