All Comments on 'Old Barns'

by jmanteau

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
girlcupidgirlcupidover 11 years ago

@Anonymous Does everything with slight BDSM tendencies have to be classified as 50 Shades of Grey? This piece is clever and well written, likening it to a poorly written Twilight fanfic is unreasonable.

Author, loved this! Sad that she had to leave! If you write a sequel, maybe she can just hang around.. Test him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very familiar sounding..

I liked the story but very fifty shades of gray??!

Well written though

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
'Return to Old Barns'?

Yes, a sequel would be nice! Lovely story! Very erotic and arousing. Liked it. Thank you.

SexcessSexcessover 11 years ago
Really liked

This was a great story! I loved the descriptions and the way you made it feel almost like I was there... Very erotic and romantic and scary all at the same time. Maybe there will be a chapter 2? ;)

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
Well done!

Thank you, this is just what I needed to read this evening. Very nice!

phrisphrisover 11 years ago
A perfect unexpected interlude.

An experience that's wonderful and terrifying all at the same time. Outstanding. Thank you for writing it. I really enjoyed reading it.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 11 years ago
Good story ... hope there is more

Excellent writing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Sex in an old barn

I think if I'd been the barn owner, I'd have kept you around for awhile--you seemed to have enjoyed it, and so did he. Why let another opportunity for sex pass? Good story.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
don't let it end

oh I just loved this, it is so original.

Your imagery is fantastic, I want to see more, but perhaps it is better to end it, I am conflicted.

I hope you write more stories~~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous