All Comments on 'Old Fool'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the ashole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really ! WTF !!!

You are such a good writer, how come your endings suck ? Again, no one would be getting a hard on for a cheating spouse, no matter how hot she might be. Why do you continue beating this dead horse? Stop it! It's NOT realistic !!! A-2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not fucking FINISHED, finish your stories, just lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duh

Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yup

LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just not believeable

It might have been more believable if you hadn't made him a multi millionaire.

I mean by the time it was drawing to a close he would be worth tens of millions.

There isn't a prayer that he wouldn't bring that into play. He would know who what where very quickly.

It made the whole underlying premise seem contrived. This from somebody that likes seeing people have consequenses for their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I thought I was vindictive

The way I see it that story was completed. The writer knew who she was cheating on him with and cut the punks balls off. Then coldly played her to the end and then left her stranded. I'd say there was nothing else to write about.

For once I am seeing someone as vindictive as me.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago

Hard to see this guy as decisive and vindictive. When he found out about the first time, why not fire this employee? Strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another guy with balls

to kick the cheating skank to the kerb....love his retribution to her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4*

Another chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
REVENGE

Could do with another CH. to excite us with the fallout from his actions.

ilimitadoilimitadoabout 6 years ago
not one of your best

mediocre story...tired (story)...unimaginative...unfinished...3* (and i was a bit generous)

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
HOW CAN A SMART MAN ALLOW A WEASEL INTO THE HEN HOUSE

knowing what could/would/did happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
unfinished

finish the story

so many unanswered questions

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished

1 star for an unfinished story.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
2*

Enjoyed this story but didn't have an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epilogue

If not another chapter please give at least an epilogue. It just finished too soon. I would want to ask why she did it after being forgiven the first time. She could have asked for a divorce after realising she couldn't cope with the age difference and what she wanted from life. This really needs closure.

However I do like your writing and will be reading your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Husband was a psycho

No wonder she cheated on him.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
A man who knows his business.

It might have been fun to cancel tickets and find some reason to take action against the other betrayer! Theft or fiddling expenses!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Should have fired him first time

Cheater at one thing probably others work with him after that no way

Otherwise good story

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good

Good, but too short. This.story cries out to be finished.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Another unfinished story

Come on Ohio, you've had years to complete this story so how about putting your mind to a part 2 or at least an epilogue for this part?

I had a feeling someone else did an ending but can't find it. However, you are a very good writer and I would rather hear what happens from you.

4 stars will become 5 if you finish the job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

your tales a generally quit enjoyable. this fare. slap hapy papy #9

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Trying to patch the marriage was admirable...

...if unwise. Not firing the guy was just foolish. No matter how good, he was replaceable. Good story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Needs an ending

4 Star rating. Would have been a 5 Star Rating had it not ended two thirds of the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice...

At least he tried, more that once she made a fool of herself twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

1 star for NO ENDING.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

I'm a little surprised that she only made it four years before cheating. 48 isn't significantly older than 44.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where

Where is the ending?.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Heh, I'd love to have been there, also!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
need the ending

this would have been a great story if there was an ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This could have been a good story....

But the author has no balls here...the ending stinks.........

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Don't like the ending of this story.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Couldnt

He couldn't have done all he did in15 minutes.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Needs

Needs more of an ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ya, you are an old fool!

Your soon to be ex-wife will just call her lover Mark to cone and get her. Then she will get her $50,000 per marriage money. She was just a cheap whore for you!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story, but it really needs a part two. Maybe.once she air drys, she can deal herself with toilet paper. He didn't take that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She rang Mark to get him to bring some of the clothes she had left at his place so she could get dressed.

She also told him that I knew.

Even though I ended up giving her half a million dollars it did not last long. Mark had gotten used to living the high life and believed that he would quickly find a job paying roughly what I was paying him. Yes she moved in with him after she had realised I knew of her affair.

This was not to be though. He left without a recommendation and every time someone would ring wanting a reference they would be told why he had been dismissed.

She allowed him access to her money and he quickly went through the half a mil. He He eventually had to start selling all his expensive toys. He ended up broke and destitute and working at a fast food joint as a sign flipper earning minimum wage.

She did not fare much better. Once Mark had spent his way through her money she came crawling back to me all apologetic and asking if I would take her back.

I told her NO but I would help her find a job.

She eventually ended up as a waitress at a diner and was thankful for the work. I eventually gave her another $250000 to help her out. After all we had been married for 15 years,

Once Mark had heard about this he tried to worm his way back into her life. She would have nothing tio do with him but he would constantly harass her. She asked me if I could do something about it and I agreed.

Having money helps when things needed to be done. I paid some people to put the hurt on Mark and force him to leave town. They did a really good job of that and I paid them extra for the destruction of his testicles.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@anony 10/22/20 — “She rang Mark to get him to bring some of the clothes...”

He took every last thing in the condo that might cover her (though I seriously doubt anyone could do in 15 minutes without making enough noise to bring her out of the shower), and took her cellphone and the condo’s landline phone, as it says in the 3rd through 5th last paragraphs. So how is she going to call Mark?

And unless she has an exhibitionists streak, she wouldn’t want to walk outside to a neighbors condo or house, or gas station, or minimart, or Walmart to use their phone. Nor to ask someone to call the police for her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous 10/22/20 - How do you get they were married 15 years? They started when he was 44, she cheated the first time when he was 48. now he's nearing 50. That's less than six years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He finally...

did the second time he found out what he should have done the first time he found out. I almost get apoplectic when I see the phrase "it was just sex I love only you". Sorry you don't fuck around on a person you love. This applies to both husbands and wives. They, in their feeble minds, may think they love their spouses, but they have no idea what love is. This is just another twisted rationalization to justify their selfishness. What Karen's in love with is his money and lifestyle, not him. He says he's so smart but he knew this was going to happen before he married her, then did it anyway. That's called thinking with your dick. It did take him awhile but he finally pulled the trigger and that's the moment he got his balls back. I would like to have seen an epilog but it's not neccessary. Oh and Mark? I'd ruin that fucker in that town. He'd get mugged leaving a bar and end up with a few broken bones in the hospital. Karen would be fired from the opera and never work in the industry again. They'd be smoking holes when it was all over. Over the top? Maybe, but may as well use your millions and the influence it brings, for a little payback. Besides this is a faireytale, ever seen what happened to Cindarella's step-mom and sisters in the origial story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How did this weak man grow wealthy?

The MC warns his fiancé that he will not tolerate infidelity but after learning of her affair quickly agrees to stay married if they go to counseling. She quits the counseling when it becomes uncomfortable for her yet he still remains in the marriage. He leaves the SOB who's fucking her on his payroll, ensuring he's nearby and financially comfortable so the scumbag continues plugging the slut regularly. When even the MC must admit the fucker needs to be fired, he makes his secretary handle it.

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wheres the ending?

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Dam wish there was a true ending.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
@anony 10/22/20. 15 years.

It was 15 years with Kathleen, his office manager. His wife is named Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It wasn't finished.

Tony (UK)

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Should

Should have fired Mark the first time he found out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FFS FTDS!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Well

It was a great tale but it would have been nice to read about the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would you just finish your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Due yoy write good stories but God damn complete them and I would really like the story from the other partner will give a complete story experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hey dude you are a wimp ,why fuck the whore after finding out shes fucking mark again

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Observations

1. I rarely comment on stories that have been posted more than a couple years. This is an exception.

2. Readers, please note how smoothly an Ohio story reads. His grammar and word usage is as close to perfect as I can detect. The result of his efforts in getting it right is easy, smooth reading with a VERY rare "stop and reread for clarity." This creates a smooth flow for the reader - even one who doesn't know shit about correct grammar.

3. Good character development is the norm. Even for a short story the reader is left knowing the character of the characters.

4. Great pacing is the norm. Ohio does not dawdle over long monologues, soliloquies or excess narrative. What super efficiency of language we find here.

5. I believe the good-but-not-extremely-high score for this story is more than likely due to normal expectations of excellence from Ohio (i.e. judged against his other works rather than the Lit norm). Plus, this story will excite neither the BTB or the RAAC crowds.

6. Regarding FTDS comments: is there really any confusion regarding the outcome in the weeks following the close of this story? It does not take more than a teaspoon of imagination to detail the subsequent events. If you want complete closure, go back to nursery stories.

7. Many thanks to Ohio (and the many other seriously excellent authors past and present) who provide such fine entertainment at such a reasonable price.

.

Ordinarily, I say, "Keep 'em comin," but Ohio seems to have shut down the creative flow. Sorry to see him retire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Willowghby is right, ohio is one of my favorites for the same reasons. For two of you who are a little slow, the story is finished when you run out of words! Pretty simple actually. Should you feel that you could do better, please feel free to try your hand at it.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Average. But for a cuckmaster like Ohio, a 3* is on the high end of how I feel about his stories. They always set up so well, then he allows the world to shit on his MCs without adequate retribution.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story doesn't really say how this guy found Karen cheating, except when on vaca & she came from Acme which later burned down. Seriously? Some stories seem to drag on & on, but this one doesn't give enough. No confrontation. He leaves her in the shower & then flies off to see a friend? Story's just a poor slackass job. Maybe a 1

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Pretty good for an old man, but still needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the best part of the story might have been what she did next.

Still. An enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who the hell thinks 43 is old?? Only children younger than 25.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

C’mon, ohio, I usually enjoy your stuff, and I enjoyed this story, too - right up until you didn’t FINISH THE DAMN STORY! You are better than this. Plus, 43 is OLD???? What planet are you really from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another story cut off before the end.

Damn! 2 stars.

Bill S.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

A little more of an ending please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So....he THINKS she's having an affair and reacts like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well... you purchase a $50K/year whore what do you expect... a top-line escort makes 10X that much in a year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too short! It would have been fun to follow the aftermath of Eric's actions. What a total moron Mark was, committing Career suicide because he couldn't keep it in his pants. Would have loved a sequel, or an epilogue. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Somewhat disappointing. Ohio seems to have become bored with writing this story and cobbled together a rushed, hasty and ultimately untidy ending to get this tedious chore out of the way as quickly as possible. Can do so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1/8,of a story why bother posting it?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Good story, all we now is a follow up for the rest of the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incomplete. 3 Stars.

Thwacksy058Thwacksy058almost 2 years ago

3 ⭐️ Shoulda finished the damn story !

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

How I miss the team of FTDS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👎 not finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lame... That's "revenge"? Really? She has two affairs and lies to him but at least she is going to be naked after her shower! Ugh

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

While the ending of this fairytale was appropriate, it was not to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A typically excellent intro from this author and then nothing. What happened to the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, no ending, and a husband who slinks away into the distance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I usually like this author but this is crap! First, only a little bitch would leave and slink off like that. Be a man and face her. What he did was childish and cowardly. He should have fired the other guy right away! Why wait?

This was really disappointing and then on top of it, he doesn't even finish the story. I don't think I"ve ever given ohio 1 star before but this is well deserved.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

He's a mean one, that Mr Grinch ....... 5-stars

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

I know this is an old story but it isn't finished.

Why leave us hanging? Where was the confrontation? What did she do when she realised what had happened?

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

And then what??????

Don’t you just long for the days of FTDS.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 1 year ago

Can we wait for an ending? Or will this end up as another unfinished piece from this author? Was decent as far as it went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm always amused by the sex descriptions in these stories. So, our MC took her 10 times in 7 days? What were they? 3 minute pump and dumps? I've known some incredibly libidinous women, but I've never met one that could handle serious sex (i.e. 90 minutes to 3 hrs a session - this is not counting foreplay and cuddling) twice a day for three days and then continue with once a day. They simply get too sore. For those not mathematically minded, 10 sessions means 3 days involved two-a-days. This is almost as funny as the authors who write that a 9" cock is needed to reach a woman's cervix. Here's a hint: if you can't do it with your index finger, you don't know where it is. So, if you do know where it is, and you cock is as long as your index finger (I certainly hope it is), you can reach the cervix; no giant cock required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@EXursusRhere

You've been a member for nine years without a single submission. Oddly, the author wrote this story nine years before you even signed up. It seems kind of pointless to disparage an 18 year old story, or even going after an author who hasn't submitted a story for nearly three years.

While we're waiting for Ohio, Lit readers would probably love to read one one of your stories, preferably one with a satisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story complete in itself. Nothing further need be said.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

To all that are whining for more

Calling it an unfinished story?

Use your damn imagination if you want more.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 year ago

LAZY writing. long ass boring buildup with NO ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cut off too soon!

We missed out on finding out just how well his plan worked out. I don’t read here to make up my own story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wethenorth 🖕

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Made me want to hear her story and the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. He was thoughtful, already been through one failed marriage, and knew there was an age dynamic. He got information relatively quickly. He tried knowing she liked to party. But for her to quit counseling, to get morose after a week away in the fancy condo and then hooking backup with Mark is despicable. He effectively kicked her to the curb, taking everything from the condo, knowing she would be humiliated and then left, knowing the prenuptial would handle the rest. He got 15 years out of the marriage before it disintegrated. They had no kids. He was 16 uears older than her. He fired Mark. He wasn't going to BTB her. He has too much to lose. He just cut her out of her life. She will be despondent and will have to make a life for herself without his money. The prenuptial money won't last long for the lifestyle she has become accustomed to. Maybe she hooks up with Mark. Though he will likely be blackballed. He will have a hard time supporting her. This just all shows how fake her remorse was. She knew one more time and she was out with a prenuptial over her head. She had probably fall in love with Mark contrary to her "it was only sex" cliche. That is probably why she really didn't want to explore why she cheated. Combination of need younger, hot guy sex and falling for Mark. If it cane out in the counseling she was sunk and Mark would be fired. She didn't last long. Suspect she had him change the dates so she could see Mark sooner. Well you reap what you so. He won't lack for female companionship or sex with his money. Doubt he ever marries again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have dumped the cheating bitch the first time2mcdw

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would he let mark get away with that the firs time? I would have bankrupted and blacklisted him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So he never confronts the bitch? Just runs away? What a pathetic asshole. Stupid ending, or lack thereof…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

2 Stars as He should have fired his employee and Divorced her the first time . Sadly I let my ex come back and it cost me 50 thou and a 2 year old house , Her lawyer was much better then mine

Tundah50Tundah504 months ago

How long is she in the shower for?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well the story gave us what he did, but not how things turned out. The story just stops at 1000 thousand foot cliff edge.

Medussa55Medussa553 months ago

Great outline for a story but it needed more. And as Tundah50 says below that must have been a really long shower to get all that done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous