Old Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final irony: we came together, both of us loud, gasping, lost in our pleasure.

When we were lying sweaty and tangled in the sheets, getting our breath back, Karen looked at me and smiled.

"Not so bad for an old man," she said, laughing. Then she looked at me more seriously. "I love you, Eric," she said.

I couldn't say it back to her. I gazed at her, then kissed her lightly and said, "time for your shower".

I walked her to the bathroom, both of us nude, arms around one another. I kissed her again. Then, as she closed the glass door of the shower and turned away to adjust the water, I quietly took my toilet kit, her robe and all the towels out of the bathroom.

Closing the door behind me, I dumped them on the bed. Karen took long showers, so I had about 15 minutes.

First I tossed my toilet kit and all my clothes into my suitcase. Then I got two big black garbage bags and put every last stitch of Karen's clothing in one of them. In the other bag I gathered everything from the condo that she could possibly cover herself with: the sheets and comforter and mattress pad from the bed, all the towels and extra sheets in the closet, even the drapes in both rooms.

I searched the condo for more potential coverings: I took all the plastic and paper grocery bags, the trash bags, all the newspapers and magazines. When I was satisfied I'd found everything, I carried the bags and my suitcase out to the car and put them in the trunk.

Making one last trip inside, I found Karen's purse. It had her keys, wallet, and cell phone. I took it with me, and as I headed for the door I unplugged the condo's phone and took that along too.

In about an hour and half I was at the Philadelphia airport, where I booked a flight to Seattle. Why not drop in and surprise my old college buddy and his wife with a visit?

Sadness and anger battled for my attention. In the end, I tried to hold on to a bit of grim consolation. I may have been an old fool, but I could dish it out as well as take it.

I grinned to myself as I fastened my seatbelt. I was only sorry I couldn't have been there when Karen got out of the shower ...

12