All Comments on 'Old Friends'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice, but

still feel rushed. i mean 72(-) hrs after discovering he is a cuck, with kids not his, and he is falling for wife #2. not much pain or agony.

not to mention that you do not use voice activated recorder to listen to tapes, you might get some junk over a vital tape!

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Good Story

Looking forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyed this story very much!!

Makes up for that "Trip to the Islands" tripe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why take care of his kids

cut all lines from her and her kids.she had four kids bye another man.there a weakness in your writings with women who cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Getting Better

I like the plot idea and how you unrolled the sotry line. Your writing style is improving. I for one enjoy good character development. Keep up the good work.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Nice story but

I do believe that in this case of planned deception I would have waited until the children were all of age and then sprung it on them that their mother was an adultress and that their father was someone else.

They then could have made up their minds whether or not to continue the relationship with him, their mother, or their blood father. The kids needed to know that their mother was a cheating conniving bitch, and that their step father had provided for them after he had found out that he really had no responsibility to them at all.

Some would say that the children should not know but Jane should be made to pay for her deception. The distinct possibility that the kids might sever her from their lives and she grow old alone would be the best retribution for a situation like this.

Your writing is getting better but I might interject a thought here like the commentor did a couple of days back. Write, Edit, Edit, Edit, then post. Quality will be remembered a lot more than quantity of stories.

Make sure that your character descriptions stay on target. The only thing I saw that detracted from this story was the lack of descriptive sex acts between the two disgruntled spouses. Panties coming off, wet pussy , eating the pussy for the first time, their clumsy effort on their first attempt to make love, etc.

Now, to really put them on higher ground, they could have gotten the room and used it as intended until they were assured the divorce papers were officially served and that event would have triggered the celebritory fuck that would have followed.

All in all, you are getting better....

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Good story

For me your becoming similar to Justplainbob, either I love your stories or I'm not sure about it. This is one that I liked really well.

And to the person that commented about him taking care of her kids, and that it was unbelieveable. You may want to check a few laws. There is a federal law that basicly states that once a child reaches 4 years old if you don't contest paternity by then then it's "Assumed" that you are the parent and responsible from that point forward. Even if he contested it, all the wife had to do was drag him in court and force him to pay what ever the state though was fair, even if he could prove via DNA that the kids weren't his. The only way off the hook would be if he could get the father to go to court to exercise is parental rights. Other than that, the husband is on the hook for the kids till they are 18 (or 21 if they go to college). And since most states err on the side of the mother, regardless of what she may have done with another man or regardless of the grounds for divorce, he would have been on the hook for another mans kids. And since the kids in the story were 5-11 he was on the hook. That is believeable (^_^)

Oh and for me the story only had "one" glaring error. At the end you had Bridget asking if the main character if he was "always" this good to "Bridget". I think you meant to have Bridget ask if he was always this good to Janet. I had to re-read it several times to make sure it wasn't Janet he rehooked up with and was cheating on Bridget with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Better than the last few

The slut adn her boyfriend seem to find out what was being done to them first fast but... The plot device sounds good for back child support except for the fact taht I do not beleive such a thing exists for married couples that find out the kids belong to only one of them. I did not understand why he would have a tape recorder set up in the house so he could enter his computer data faster, does not really make sense.

But certainly your stories are getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
CHILD SUPPORT>>>>>NO way

loved the story but why would he want or have to pay child support when no part of the kids are his?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story!

The fact is that many men provide child support (it may not be court-ordered) so that they can be part of the kid's life regardless of DNA. Frank is the only father they have known and it would be cruel to deprive them of him.

Thanks for writing!

SleeplessinMD

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural and meaningful

This is a good example of how a guy can feel fucked by his wife and another guy (cuckholded) and then turn around and fall in love almost immediately by yet another woman that treats him decently. It is too bad that our society has allowed this type of scenario to happen, especially when God made us all in 6 days, and stopped on the 7th and looked back and called everything He hath made, "good". And it just goes to show that a cock can fuck a pussy and vice versa on a physical level and nothing detracts from that reality except man-made dogma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very original

Cuckolded by friend; marries friend's wife. I haven't read anything that original since "Cuckolded by wife's co-worker; marries divorce lawyer's secretary."

And the part about the kids not being his. Oh, and the part about accidentally getting it on a tape recorder. And the part about the black guy turning his second wife into a breeder...oh wait, that's probably going to be the sequel.

Where do you come up with all these original stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this is crap

Do you even edit at all? The story is boring, unbelievable, and ridiculous. The sex predictible and unimaginative.

Give me a break.

don-donna2don-donna2over 18 years ago
Good plot Not as well done as it could have been

But I give it a 5 to make up for some of the critics whose remarks prove that they couldn't get a C on a 5th grade composition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantasy Law

Anyone who wants to write about this or similar situations should do a modicum of research. There's a huge amount of information available. A Google search on "Men wage battle on paternity fraud" will bring up an interesting USA Today article. Search "paternity fraud" for more general stories.

Also interesting are the various state laws on determining alimony and property distribution.

This particular story was too pat and fast moving. People just don't react like these characters.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Better

Enjoied this more than some of your stories... good work

rooster1rooster1about 18 years ago
nope

liked the tale but i would never have paid the bitch a single dime the level of deceit was too great, not even sure i could see the kids without too much pain which would damage that relationship also, thanks bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
why pay for someone else kids

you reward her for having someone else kids.reward her for being another man whore.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Very good!

Since he has thought of the kids as his for 11-12 years I don't think you turn that love off that quickly. He WANTS to take care of them.

The money angle was never revealed or explored further so you wonder if that was a connection.

Maybe the rest of their lives(Frank and Bridget) will be very happy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what logic in the divorce

paying her for having another man kids.bring baggage to another marriage and paying alimony. you are making him into a staint or sap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

Despite what some retards say, this is a good story about justice, not revenge. And the kids are innocent victims, he can't just dump them penniless. Plus he is suing their birth father for support. If nothing else that gets George locked up as a deadbeat dad.

One detail is a bit of a stretch. The cheater George fathers all his children, but the second he has sex with Bridget she gets pregnant. Oh, well, Cinderella lives...

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
well written

Great story i loved when Jane and George got found out .way to go.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story but a bit rushed.

All in all its a good story, but a bit rushed. As for the coments about the main charater being a sap or pushover, not true. When I found out my ex was a cheeting whore I refused to put the kids in he middle. I even took my step-kids with me when I moved across country. So he isn't a Sap, just human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Blood type problem again

Good Story.I liked the part that he didn't abandon the kids. He is their father just not the sperm doner. The only part that needs work is the blood incompatability. You used that in another story. You need to do some research on blood type and Rh factor before you use that one again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Still High School Standard

Good story which has good plot & good ending, but still not written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
he was generous

he was generous with her settlement, and that was rather decent of him, lucky for her! maybe something more for her too, on the negative .

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Strong story with a disappointing ending

I enjoyed the ‘turn lemons into lemonades’ approach, combined with ‘the best revenge is life lived well’. But setting aside non violence wisdom (not that this is necessarily what most are are looking for in a fantasy here…), there was a sense of disconnect between the immensity of the revelation that the whole marriage was a sham, laced with betrayal of trust, contempt and down right meanness (and the necessary sense of pain loss anger and rage which must accompany it) and the sense of celebratory and overflowing happiness portrayed by the betrayed partners as they instantly turned into honeymooners. <P>

A second disconnect was even more pronounced. There was no real confrontation - not even a formal one, with the two cheaters. It made for quite a strange contrast, where up to a certain point we get a live feed of every bit of the cheaters’ questions and suspicions (it was one of the most entertaining features in the story) – suddenly, when all was supposed to come to fruition (they move from a disappearing couple to divorcing their spouses) all communication with the cheaters comes to an abrupt stop. To me that’s like taking a rain check on the last minute of a season’s most important game…<P>

The ending was disappointing (for me) in another respect. Seeing that the cheating wife was equally cavalier about the termination of her relations with both husband and lover (being reassured that she would be ‘taken care of’ financially by the one person who she consistently hurt most) seems most disturbing and unsatisfying if not necessarily (unfortunately) unrealistic…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
the ending

they were found out and messed with for the end of their respective marriages. the generous settlement?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just once...

I would like to see an author able to imagine this scenario without letting the wife off the hook by hiding behind "the children".This country is so pathetically entitling to children it's a joke. My birth mom and I were abandoned by father then I was abandoned by her,my life went on and eventually I was adopted by some reasonably responsible people and have learned to find joy in life despite the serious issues ingrained.So tell the despicable slime the only way the kids get supported is to give up custody or at the very least ensure she's slaving away to make ends meet the rest of her life.In reality not every man has the grace to suck shit "for the children".Someday they'll grow to despise her for her deception and they will always find out.Trust me, for most of us,the truth,ugly as it may be is what we want.Eventually we all have to learn to take care of ourselves anyway,if we are to truly have a life.Pistolfuckinpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Grade School Writing.

What a happy ending take out the sex and you got a cartoon.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Watta Wimp

Child support? Alimony? Watta pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bloods incompatible? Not now!

He was arrested and served and ran? Where? How? And all that to the woman who was never his wife? Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
torn

The ending bothers me. janet just presumes that the children and she would be taken care of, so she comes out ok in any scenario. Those children are the innocents, but to reward janet, effectively? He can afford it, but at least put her in the situation where she pays a price, more

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Good little tale.

I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great read

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A very fine story.

This is truly one of your better stories, I enjoyed every sentence, right to the end. R.T.

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
Interesting comments...

though I haven't read them all. There are some strange people out there.

I enjoyed the story BUT, as a happily married man with children, my blood ran cold at the idea that my wife could have deceived me since before the wedding and that I didn't father the kids.

It is quite inconceivable that any man can go from being destroyed by a faithless wife to being lovey-dovey with another woman within a matter of hours. This is just too tidy. It's also too tidy that both he and his new woman have great lumps of secret money.

Shame that so many husbands have to be either wimp or superman. Can anyone out there write a story about ordinary people?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The idiot is paying child support for someone else's children?

What an idiot--he agrees to pay child support for another man's children and alimony? Basically he rewarded the bitch for cheating on him.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
grey eagle your a die hard romantic

even when he finds out they arent his, he takes care of them. That is some BS but like most of your stories the man takes that high road shit.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
A Nice Story But

Why is he paying child support for four kids that aren't his?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 5*****s.

It is almost a shame that he must pay child support. However, the law presumes the husband is the father. Therefore, he has no choice. Since George was not the husband, the law will not force George to pay child support unless his name was on the birth certificates and of course he would not be listed as father on any of the birth certificates.

The courts don't like to open a can of worms; therefore, if the woman has a husband and the husband is listed on the birth certificate, DNA is not a consideration.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I gave this shit 3 stars

why would you pay alimony or child support, your a fucking moron, Just leave and let that bitch pay for the divorce, move the fuck on. I hate these save-a-hoe ass men. This bitch fuck around and had 4 kids by your so called friend and you want to take care of this bitch. Grey Eagle you are a serious pussy. But a very well written story, but DAMN!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good story

especially since he got George's lovely wife, her money, his money, and they moved on while living well. He still gets to see the kids, who will eventually know the whole story. Jane did not get his inheritance, lost her lover, lost her husband, and has to raise George's kids on her own. She is not real young and has 4 kids to keep her busy. All that baggage will limit her ability to find another sucker. When she has them raised she will have to sell that house and will not even have that $1,000 a month for Alimony. She got very little in actuality and lost a lot. Her ex-husband can well afford to take care of the kids and her until they are raised. So, good story! Ended well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what bullshit

you find your wifes 4 kids aren't yours and you pay child support.. not in this world .. what a crock of shit..

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
What a stupid Shit

He pays Child support for another guys children! Amateur story with gaps and contradictions throughout! Dont waste your time on this one!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@RePhil I read somewhere here, according to the American federal law sombody does not have to pay child support for not DNA paternity child until the child has become 4 years old. After this age sombody can only start law suit against the true DNA father for settlement. This guy did what the law says!

BTW 5 stars for an excellent story!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
i just read it again

I change it a 1 star, why take care of another mans kids. She knew he was such a cuckold pussy that he would care for the kids. They aren't your fucking kids, it's cruel and cold but then so is life. Fuck her and her kids, let their sperm donor take care of them.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WATERMELON WINE AND DISCOVERY

on a field trip to the beach. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Morons

There are two fathers a child can have. Biological and life.

For a life father to just dump the kids because he discovers he is not the bio parent indicates a mentality that should have been extinguished at birth.

The damage the kids will suffer by being dumped is beyond calculation. All because some airhead thinks that they are not worthy because they did not come out of his dick.

This very real fact of life is rarely taken in to account by the majority of authors in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ummhh

Don't have a problem him taking care of the kids. He protected his manhood by suing the sperm donor and it would be rough on the innocents. But taking care of that fucking bitch Jane?? No fucking way. She needed to burn, and burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
morons will be morons

huecuck, Random and the rest have been cucked hard and liked it (comes from loving Matt Moreau stories maybe?). No way those needle-dicks can procreate (thank god) so taking care of innocent children is way beyond their comprehension, although they probably support personhood, figure that out

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
morons will be morons

huecuck, Random and the rest have been cucked hard and liked it (comes from loving Matt Moreau stories maybe?). No way those needle-dicks can procreate (thank god) so taking care of innocent children is way beyond their comprehension, although they probably support personhood, figure that out

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
yet another gay ass anon statement

anon does your father know that you mom slept with half of the town and the other half were safe because that half was gay and fucked your dad. so in your case you don't know wheather you're cumming or hoeing.......lol. Grey Eagle grow some fucking balls, unlike anon who's parents have a membership to whores are us, stop making your males such fucking pussies. Tell the husband to move to Texas and grow some fucking balls.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Hmm

I have a couple of issues with this story. She cheats on him for years & purposefully have her lovers kids -- 4 fucking kids! Pawn the kids on the wimpy husband & he gives her child support, $1000 a month in alimony & the dirty slut gets to keep the house till her youngest kid turn 18.. WTF?! That bitch & her kids would've been out of my house, the whore would've had to start slinging pussy to get the bills in her tiny ass apartment paid! What was the point in divorcing the skank if the wimpy husband was just gonna end up paying her for fucking around on him?! The slut & her loser lover was laughing at his dumbass, they were laughing because he's been raising 4 fucking kids that wasn't his & instead of leaving the bitch homeless , childless & destitute he pays her for fucking up his life! There's no such loser man alive at least I hope not .... I understand the kids didn't do anything wrong, shit he should've asked for visitation rights but I'd be damn if I'm gonna take care of her kids & her... The kids are not his so why the fuck would he pay child support? Shit let their real daddy take care of them... Fuck that! To me nothing really changed she got to keep the house & she gets a $1000 a month...I didn't care for this wimpy ass story so I'm gonna have to give it a 1 .... As a woman, I think the husband is an absolute fucking wimp loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"1"

WTF

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Decent

I would have liked the bitch cheating skank slut wife to have been punished more but it'll do. It's a shame George disappeared. I would have liked to see him grovel.

HA Ha ha

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
what a loser.

She cheats on him, the kids are not his and he pays for child support? Pathetic.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Tell the kids the truth - they need to know who to see for a kidney

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
dopey commentators

I've noticed the general lack of the ability to comprehend strategy among the prior comments.

First of all Frank has an emotional commitment to the children borne by his ex-wife. That does not conveniently vanish to sooth the permanently adolescent narcissism of barely literate readers with limited life experience. Now all you anonymousies, try to follow the bouncing ball.....

George {alias anonymous} runs away but the demands for child support are permanent plus interest and whatever additional fees and charges lawyers and the state child welfare offices can load on plus interest. That debt will follow him for the rest of his life and where ever he goes. And in running he has given up any opportunity to ever develop a relationship with his children.

George can never get so much as a speeding ticket or file for benefits or otherwise come to the attention of the authorities or debt collectors. How many jobs are left that do not need SSN? Some sort of State issued identification? Require pissing into a cup for a drug test or other public data collection? When he stops running he will probably wind up doing at least some jail time depending on how many different jurisdictions want his sorry ass. And then he will be paying through the nose for the rest of his life.

Jane is stuck with raising four children, in addition for having to explain to HER children as they get old enough to understand bullshit, exactly how they wound up without a biological father. Plus, she has to tolerate Frank coming around for visits since he is paying for the children's support and hers. What is that about paying the piper? Basically SHE winds up as a poorly paid housekeeper.

Jane is going to going to be on the receiving end of a triple psychological whammy. As in being alone forever. 'Cause wham, bham, no thank you mham! Any men she dates will bail as soon as they discover her four kids. How will she maintain a cordial relationship with the children when they will resent and even hate her for what she did to result in their separation from their perceived father? And, to top it all off with a bright red cherry of 'sweet revenge', how will she be received/treated by the assortment of relatives, friends, neighbors, social workers, the general community?

Frank would receive a whole lot of self-satisfaction that he had manipulated the con artist George into ruining his own life by fleeing. Frank will have complete financial control of his ex-wife, who will be mired like a fly in a web until the youngest child is old enough to abandon her. And the thanks from all us long-suffering taxpayers that he didn't just drop the whole family into permanent welfare dependency.

Bridget would receive the satisfaction of finally having her own child, a loving relationship with Frank and the opportunity to create a decent lifestyle for the three of them.

Now I realize that all the dullards out there will be offended at this interpretation of the author's cleverness. So huff and puff away, cause your lack of comprehensive intellect has never impressed me.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
the only dullards here are fanfare and his band of merry little WBCs

reguardless of your happy little kids conection rant. In the end the kids are his, George has more rights the husband,"his kids" so reguradless of those parental thoughts is your tiny little brain. The kids aren't his. Just so you know, the law will back her up as to what's best for the child. In most cases a whore mother is better than a faithfull husband whom isn't the bio father.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

fuck off whore. say thank you to me for taking care of your lovers kids but the ride is over cunt. i want you out of the house. i am not paying anything for them, you wanted them you support them. i am going to tell them i am not their father and if they dont like it to blame you because all i see when i look at them is your betrayal of me for more than eleven years. so deal with it whore!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
Horse shit

I've read this story before & commented I don't how I ended up re-reading this complete bullshit shitty ass story again!

Two days later the divorce papers were served on Jane and George. My attorney presented Jane with a settlement agreement, she would receive child support for the children until they were each eighteen. She would retain her half ownership in the marital home. She would be required to sell the home when the youngest child was eighteen. The value to be evenly split. She would receive $1000.00 per month in alimony until the youngest child reached the age of 20 years. She would have title to her car. There would be joint custody. Jane accepted immediately.

This Moron Frank still fascinates me, she's been fucking her ex for years purposefully conceived his 4 kids & passes it off as her husband yet her WIMP husband is willing to pay her a thousand a month in alimony, child support & she keeps the house---WTF?! If George was so happy & proud to get her pregnant why not give him the privilege of paying for them? Since the slut loved George's big dick so much why not make her pay for it. I didn't see any revenge in this shitty story, franks a cuck. Thanks slut for wasting years of my life with a whore, thanks whore for blessing me with your lovers kids that I'm very happy to pay for. This is your brilliant revenge ?! Reward the whore?!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
No Revenge !

I am not a BTB fan, however in this story it seems the 2 lovers set up the marriages to later in life benefit from inheritance from their respecttive spouses.

So the wife needed to be burned, not $1,000 per month, live in the martial home, child support, keep the car.

WTF !

Bizarre _

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
People, people, people

You should know by now Grey Eagle 286, is a serious CLD writer, the husband is as much of a cuckold as the wife is a slut. That's his style, Matt M the second. Get use to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No, No, No..MattM is the first. No question about it.

Grey Eagle is second. Huggdog2 is just wrong in the ordering. By the way, MattM loved the pink panties I sent him (with the little red heart over his dickless) for Christmas.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Too Nice To The Whore

Full fucking betrayal. I could see giving money for the kids but to give money to the cheating whore slut skank cunt wife who had someone else's kids, I would rather see her walking the streets for money. In fact I might just pimp her out.

OH YEAH

HA Ha ha

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Lame Revenge; revenge nonetheless.

The revenge wasn't brilliant nor was it violent or fashioned in an elaborate conspiracy. The revenge was foiling the ploy of two schemers who were in love and were gold digging on two different wealthy marks. The plan was to divorce and then be together with bails of money and love the good life. The story had no serious momentum but served as a backdrop for the cuckold elements being displayed in all their grandeur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The money was for the kids

Come on folks. The man took care of the kids, that was what the $1000 was for--it takes a REAL man to let her go like he did--good for him. A big 5. I would have wanted to drag both their sorry asses through town naked with a sign saying what they did and then cut them off with no money but the kids were gonna be traumatized enough--I've read several of his stories this week--I really like them--an old Arkansas redneck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What A Pussy!

The man in this story has to win some sort of "Cuck Of The Year" award for settling with his cheating cunt wife like he did. If I'm ever stupid enough to unwittingly get involved with a married woman I hope her husband is as big a wimp as this spineless wonder. "Hey, how's your wife and my kids?" Try a story with a male lead for once, Grey Chicken.

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
Man But That Was Dry

They fell in love with each other in a week's time; no wonder his first wife could play him so hard.

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago
annoyingly depressing !

Why do you like to write stories about spineless cucks?

This kind of shit is depressing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not good

I don't know what was worse the cheating spouses or the fact that Frank had Bridget there to fall in love so quickly, less than a week!!! How can anybody fall out of love & then back in love with another partner so damm quick; totally unrealistic.

Your writing in the wrong site, drop the sex & send it to Mills & Boon, no on second thoughts don't, their standards are higher than this tripe. Very low 2**

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
how could they not know what happened to Frank?

didn't they have him arrested for theft of the $5,000.? Otherwise they said he could not have been served the divorce papers.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Not 5 * because...

Not 5 * because he should have let the wife go completly alone, with no child support and with no alimony...The children weren't his...The real father should take care of them...Or for him to support them, she should have him have full custody...She didn't deserve more than this!! She, for me, was guilter than the lover!!!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous "Unrealistic"

Really?! You're looking for "realism" on LW?

The site with all the ex-Navy SEALs, financial wizards, computer geniuses and security experts?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
People need to actually read the stories they comment on -

Child support - he paid it because he loved his kids - HIS kids - not because the law made him do it - he offered it up. He was their father - not the sperm donor but their father.

He was devastated but he had someone he spent time with who had more time to come to terms with the issues and who he already loved on one level. So they grabbed onto each other - not a stretch - he still loved his ex just would never trust her or be with her.

Well done and shit like that can happen - not necessarily to that extent but in principle.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
congrats GE2....

....for pissing off all the usual BTB spelunking assholes. Who whine and moan their horror of these stories. Yet continue to read them. Over. And over. And over, again! Like dogs returning to lick at their own vomit.

I did wonder about your Readers Digest writing style. Parsed down, this was like reading a checklist for a LW genre story.

If you are so inclined. I would recommend that you consider the possibility that what you have here, could be the foundation for an expanded version.

Perhaps a little more realism and a little less wish fulfillment?

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Oh boy,

You really need to lay off of all the darling, sweetheart, and dear shit. no one would ever use those terms of endearment as much as you portray in your stories, NO ONE. Other than that, well, I guess this story really wasn't too bad. But really lay off of the overuse of your endearment crap it just isn't real and people don't use it that much in the contexts that you use them in.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
In love? Really?

The thing that really bothers me about this kind of story is how a guy or gal can go from devastated and butt-hurt to in love at warp speed! He spends one afternoon with his sister-in-law and all of a sudden he is in love with her?

Danm, he is as had as Jane!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Couple of issues with this one.

Did he ever get the DNA tests on "his" kids? He served George asking for support but I never saw the actual tests. If they weren't his kids biologically he would not have had to pay child support. And why would he support the cheating whore? He actually rewards her for cheating and letting him raise kids that weren't his and she KNEW it! So that part of the story is really a screw up. Then if Bridget and he had so much money why would they live in an apartment? And they never found George? With all their money a PI couldn't find good old George? So he got off scott free too. This whole thing just blew big chunks.

Tux_No_TieTux_No_Tieabout 9 years ago
Rushed story – Unrealistic – Full of holes It is a stretch for me to give it a D.

I feel you rushed the story in order to put something on paper – anything. There was no foundation for loose ends. The plot was not well thought out. To begin with, every thing moved so fast.. dedicates his love to Bridget after only a short meeting. What happened with the DNA tests? Why is Frank paying alimony, when they are not his kids. If it is court ordered, state it. If Jane and George are incapable of having children.. how do you explain is no debate between

them oh her continued pregnancies.

Tux_No_TieTux_No_Tieabout 9 years ago
Rushed story – Unrealistic – Full of holes Barely makes D

I feel you rushed the story in order to put something on paper – anything. There was no foundation for loose ends. The plot was not well thought out. To begin with, every thing moved so fast.. dedicates his love to Bridget after only a short meeting. What happened with the DNA tests? Why is Frank paying alimony, when they are not his kids. If it is court ordered, state it. If Jane and George are incapable of having children.. how do you explain is no debate between

them oh her continued pregnancies.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Read it Again

Nice tale. Hard to believe it took nine years for Bridget to find out, ten for Frank. Just a shame we didn't read how bad Jane did after the revelation. Not money wise. Frank took care of the children and the cunt. I mean personally. We know what happened to George.

This is why I say cheaters are the most stupid people alive, All deserve pain and anguish. And being alone. Forever.

Damn

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
liked the story

a lot of assumptions on the part of the reader, but kept my attention, and moved quickly. I really didn't see a need for DNA checks when they both admitted it on tape, at least as far as the story went, and the lawyer must have been happy with it. there wasn't enough in the story to insert myself into any of the characters. I don't know if it was lack of emotion, or just the way it was written. good plot and follow through, till the end, where the reader likes to see that just deserts have been served. I know that's not real life, but hell, it's a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jane the cunt....

...comes out of her marriage smelling like a rose, instead of the cunt she is.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
OLD FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT

and no watermelon wine. TK U MLJ LV NV

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Good Story. Not Great. But Good.

A few too many loose ends. 4-Stars.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Lol awful

He is deeply in love a few days after the other one he is really in love with is found out to be cheating and deceptive . he leaves a note saying he knows and their thoughts are he doesn't know?? Jeez he was probably Lieing right? I think the author is trying to say the reader is stupid . awful content presented poorly with many loopholes. Thanx for the offer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I agree with anonymous. The cunt came out fine. But, that is the price you pay when you have children you love. You can't destroy their mother even if she deserves it. And even if they kids are not biologically yours, you are still their father and have to look after them.

I also agree that there it just isn't quite a 5.. sorry, but it is a solid 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really pretty bad.

All over the place. You might help out, but these children are so young, who'd act like this? The ex is pretty well set up, but the real issue is that it's written to stiffly. I did this, she did that, Bridget did this, George did that, and on and on.

SixishSixishover 7 years ago
Bad

Started out okay then kinda went all over the map. Supposedly great friends yet he knew about the stealing. Speaking of which what's the point of the fingerprints, just sitting on that info is supposed to be rock solid evidence? I could go on forever believability is important to all stories and this is not believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with previous comments.

Too many holes in your story! Besides, no man, unless he's only driven by his dick, would so quickly and completely, go from his slut wife to the best friend in the twinkling of an eye. The hurt would be to great, but the rage would be uncontrollable! ...And, bullshit about the kids! Nail the bitch to the wall! He may not be their biological he is their father but he is their dad! Suite the fucker for back child support and demand he relinquish all rights to the kids! Even if they are young, I'd tell them exactly what's going on! Let the bitch feel the pain! As for the asshole, the concocted story about him stealing $5,000.00 is ridiculous! I'd hire a couple of thugs and crush his balls and cut off his cock!

The fact that you have him be so generous with his slut wife is preposterous!

If, in fact, you could believe you would act this way if it happened to you, assures me your as big an ass as your character.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Has a few holes...but

Overall a fun read. Hey, it's LW fiction. Thanks Grey Eagle 286 for sharing. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ for the effort to entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5*

WONDERFUL. The spouses got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's Very Hungry

There is a gator somewhere in Florida with George's name on it.

Rippity, rip!! Chompity chomp!! Gulppity gulp!!

......rrrrrggghhhhhhooooouuuuppp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap by Greying Puking Buzzard

Wife gets off the hook and lives it up. He cheated before filing for divorce. And he is a chicken shit. Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow, absolutely tripe

I usually like this author's work but this was nothing but cliche' by the numbers. What a waste of time.

kdcee79kdcee79about 6 years ago
Fairly average at best

You took all the standard cheating traits, mixed it up & got - tripe. Not even that well written & you really spoilt it by having ready made standbys on hand, I dislike that greatly. 2 **

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Eh?

"Our bloods were incompatible."

What? That sounds like something out of the 17th century.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous