Old Friends & New Possibilities Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

POP! The top jeans button was undone.

POP! The second button popped open.

POP! Another button then another, until they were all unbuttoned.

Tom stared at the newly revealed piece of white panty that could be seen through the opened jeans. As he looked closely he could see the wisps of blonde pussy hair that he was oh so acquainted with looking at him teasingly. Tom was hungry and he drooled as his tongue remembered the taste of her succulent juices.

After a moment's pause Jenny's hands raised to her hips and hooked under the sides of the waistband. Slowly she pushed downward easing the jeans off of her body being careful not to take her panties with them. With a slight kick the jeans were out of the way in a pile on the floor and Jenny stood proudly in her matching white bra and panties.

"Stop that!" Jenny said in her commanding voice and Tom stopped his movements on his cock. "No matter what I do, keep looking me in the eyes." Jenny finished in her commanding voice then smirked.

She locked her eyes on Tom and continued her dance around the room for a moment before reaching behind her back. Tom knew what she was going to do and resolved to focus on her eyes and ignore the unfastening of the bra. As the marvel of undergarment engineering was discarded Tom strained his peripheral vision to see the breasts that he loved. It was hard not to take his eyes off of hers but Tom strained to see her stupendous globes without breaking eye contact.

Slowly Jenny sauntered closer to Tom swaying her hips all the way. Jenny placed her hands on either side of Tom's head and leaned her massive breasts inches from Tom's face. They were so close that he could feel the heat of her flesh on his cheeks. A bead of sweat formed on his forehead as he strained not to suck on the closest nipple.

It was a strain for Jenny not to burry Tom's face in her overly amble bosom and begin the night's festivities. However Jenny was impressed with Tom's restraint and wanted to see just how far she could push him. How much teasing could he take before snapping? How much longer before he would roughly grab her and fuck her silly?

Jenny was pondering this as she turned away from Tom, keeping eye contact as he peered over one shoulder. She bent over her ass once more sticking out for Tom to ogle and so close to his line of sight. It was harder to keep eye contact as she pealed the soaking panties down her slender legs and off. She discarded the panties so some unknown corner of the room and wiggled her ass in playful seduction. For a fraction of a second Jenny noticed Tom's eyes glance at her wet pussy on display. She decided to let this infraction go in light of his restraint up until now.

Jenny strolled back to where Tom was one more time, this time she was as stark naked as he was. As Jenny stood towering over Tom on that couch forcing him to look past her pussy and breasts to her eyes she smiled back at him. Jenny spread her legs and flipped one leg over the back of the couch near Tom's head. Now just inches from his face she positioned her pussy, dripping with anticipation of the pleasures surely it was soon to have.

It was Tom's turn to tease Jenny in return, while he kept his gaze fixed on her eyes he started to breath through his nose. As he drew deep breaths in and out he knew the effect his breath would have on her heated pussy. Slight shudders could be seen as ripples traveled up and down Jenny's spine with each passing breath. Jenny stifled a few moans in hopes that Tom would put that mouth to better use soon.

"My God man! Are you GAY? A woman is standing naked in front of you with her pussy in your face! Do you need a written invitation!" Jenny grunted in frustration.

"No, but it would be nice to be asked." Tom smiled with his charming grin. He darted his tongue out and just missed contact with her pouting pussy lips. As Jenny felt the small amount of wind on her most intimate nether regions a moan did escape her lips.


"You bastard!" Jenny said with a teeth gritting smile as she shook her head. "Will you eat me . . . PLEEEEEASE?" Jenny said as nicely and sarcastically as she could.

Tom flashed her a wicked smile and reached up and cupped her ass in his strong hands. As he moved her pussy closer to his face instinctively Jenny threw her other leg over the back of the couch. The back of the couch and Tom's hands now supported Jenny as he started to eat her. Jenny grabbed the couch to steady herself as Tom began to send ripples of pleasure over her body.

Jenny rocked and shook slightly as the exquisite pleasure overwhelmed her and encased her whole body in bliss. In her heated state even the slightest movement and lick of Tom's brought much more delight than before. It did not take that long before her joy burst forth from her inner depths.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDD!!" Jenny screamed as the most powerful orgasm she had known overcame her. Jenny quaked and shook violently as her powerful climax rocked her world and flooded Tom's mouth. Her shaking and screaming went on for a few minutes and it was impossible for either of them to tell when one stopped and another began. When it was all over Jenny went limp and fell from Tom's grasp landing to the side of Tom in the soft couch.

Tom was too horny to wait for Jenny to recover, his throbbing cock was still painfully erect and he needed that pussy. Tom moved behind Jenny and put her long legs over his shoulders and entered her sopping wet pussy fully with great ease. Immediately Tom began thrusting madly in and out of the pussy of the woman that had stirred up the lust that now possessed him. The sound of his balls slapping on her ass as he slammed into her with animal lust only spurred him on even further. Jenny could get him hot on most days without even trying but today she outdid herself and he was no longer in control.

A guttural grunt escaped his lips each time his cock hit bottom, accentuating each powerful thrust. He watched with glazed eyes as ripples of his thrust shook her breasts making her look even more enticing. Jenny's eyes fluttered open and she stirred back to life and in an instant was caught up with current developments.

"HOLY SHIT!" Jenny screamed as her eyes shot wide open. "OOOOOHHH GAAAWWDDD BABY FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME TILL I CAN'T WALK STRAIGHT!" Jenny screamed so loud ensuring the neighbors could hear.

Madly she thrust back to meet Tom's thrusts as the two rutted like animals in heat in the springtime. Heated and lust- crazed fucking like that can't last forever and soon enough Tom felt the familiar tingling in his balls. Tom slammed into Jenny one last time and his cock exploded deep inside Jenny's pussy. The feeling of Tom's hot load hitting the walls of her pussy pushed Jenny over the edge and she came again.

Screams of joyous ecstasy rang off the walls as the couple rode through their climaxes. When it was over they both collapsed into a heap on the couch panting and gasping for breath. The night was young and the lovemaking was far from over. This was the first of many respites for the horny, happy couple.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers