All Comments on 'Old Guy Gets Lucky on Halloween'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fun filled romp

I loved your story and see that you are a prolific writer. I'll definitely spend some time reading the others. You certainly cover a wide range of topics. Do you spend all your free time writing as a release from the stress of dealing with your child?

May we chat? I'm lemonpeel66 on Yahoo IM and MSN

Cheers,

Lemon

shagalotshagalotover 13 years ago
So hot

A very long and drawn out plot but one which kept me interested from start to finish ;) i will now be reading more of your submissions as i have added you to my favorite authors list thnkyou for a good read ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lovely...

I enjoyed your story very much. It reminded me of a lovely gentleman that came into my life a few years ago. Sadly, the relationship didn't work out for a multitude of reasons. However, I will always look back on the time I spent with him with fondness and will always hold a special place in my heart. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

There's not a whole lot of stories that I enjoy. When I do find a good story, leave it to the writer to not write it well.

Now, this story could have been my story. You could have been writing about me.

I'm a retired school teacher that volunteered at Children's Hospital when my grandchild died of cancer, God rest her soul.

My wife died shortly thereafter, probably from the shock and the stress of losing her honey. I was a regular at the hospital and there was this one nurse, well, we hit it off and one thing led to another.

She wasn't twenty-nine, as was the nurse in your story, but I was 20 years older than she was. All I can say is thank you for the memory and thank you for this story.

Great tale.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking an older cock to a real cumming

another out standing brilliant story. you never fail to get me turn on. love the story the writing was awesome love it

# you really are a fatastic write thats for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hooray for old guys

As an old guy who has had to rely on masturbating for my only sex, I really appreciate this story. I hope that I can get lucky like Henry.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all who have read, voted, and/or commented on my story. You continued voting support is most appreaciate.

I'm so glad you enjoyed my story, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Many thanks

This isn't me but it is exactly how I feel - retired, struggling with cancer, alive inside, crazy about a younger women with whom I fell in love. Didn't mean to, but it happened, and then, in my neediness, I messed it up.

Thanks for sharing these feelings. Even though I never had the joyous results, I am glad to meet someone who knows how

I feel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sweet story

thanks for writing this because it can and does happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lucky couple

I quess the old adage of"age is just a matter of mind if you don't mine it doesn't matter" is alive and well in this well written a exceptionly sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another gem

Thank you for the.great story. I read your stories as you post them and I just really enjoy your writing. The fact that you write across many genre's makes you quite unique. I eagerly await your next post. You really do have a special gift for writing erotica.

Suite21menSuite21menover 13 years ago
Cassie's Thoughts?

This story is a great perspective from an older man's point of view concerning his feelings for a woman half his age. He asked many questions which remain unanswered. As an man close to Henry's age, I have noticed many young women 'giving me the eye'. So much it inspired me to read all the young woman/older man storys I could find. It also inspired me to write and post stories on Literotica.

Your profile says you are a woman, and your picture shows a pretty one. I would like to see this story from Cassie's view. Why does she have the hots for him when she appears to see him only a couple of times a year when he dresses up in costume? Why does a young woman fall for a man twice her age. I used to think it was for his money. Now I am not sure.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Why?

Thank you so much for reading, voting and taking the time to comment on my story, Old Guy Gets Lucky On Halloween.

Why do young women want an older man? Young guys are jerks. Older men know how to treat a woman with respect. Older men may not last as long as a younger lover, but are, indeed, better lovers.

"They may not cut the mustard, but they sure know how to lick the jar (lol). That's why!"

sam87778sam87778over 13 years ago
My Fantasy

This story epitomizes one of my most erotic fantasy. One day I would love to find someone to role play a story like this. Then maybe I'll get lucky. Great story.

MY2847MY2847over 13 years ago
Getting older

So being mid 30's I was worried about my performance later on in life but this story makes me have some hope. I love the story line, the plot and the fact that the couple seams to have been paired up not only sexually but in everyday life first which makes things all the more sensual. Please keep writing.

LeatherguyLeatherguyover 13 years ago
Inconsistancy

Great story - but on page 2 Henry looks up her skirt and she has no panties, then later on he looks up and she has.

Milo_TalonMilo_Talonover 13 years ago
Great story.

Well written and sensitive. Character development was very good. BTW exposed ass cheeks does not mean no panties. Nurse Cassie was wearing a thong. Right?

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69over 12 years ago
Hot Story!

I enjoy how you build your stories up to the climax, very well written and sexy!

jeanne4you4funjeanne4you4funabout 9 years ago
loved it

I don't usually like long stories, but I really enjoyed this one. Will be checking out your other stories. I am a woman in her 30's who enjoys older men 50 and above because they are more interested in making sure the woman's pleasure comes first. Young guys want to cum and go.

Jeanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome! 5*

Great Story!

amandarose34bamandarose34bover 5 years ago
Yum

I love older guys, I liked the story a lot and there were points I wished I was her. Her parents had to freak out when them met him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Misplaced punctuation - commas and:

"What a guy? What an incredible man. Tony Randall, was his hero? Wow!"

Those question marks did not need to be there as the narrator wasn't questioning anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous