Old Man and Indian Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
920 Followers

About ten minutes later, I noticed some movement. I saw Alan pick up Shipra's hand and put it on his crotch which now had that massive bulge again. I looked away towards the TV. A few moments later when I looked back at them, there it was. Alan's dick. I am not sure how big it exactly was, but it was a hell of a lot bigger than mine. And thicker. It was standing up from his open pants like a flagpole. And wrapped around it were my wife's elegant fingers. She was gradually stroking his dick, from the base to where the thick bulbous head protruded.

I looked at Shipra's face. She was staring at the TV, as was Alan. But her stroking of his dick was getting faster and faster. This went on for a few minutes and then Shipra stopped. She took her hand off the dick and stared stretching her fingers. Her hand was probably tired. So Alan took her other hand and put it on his dick, and she resumed stroking it. By now the monster cock was moist with all the precum that had oozed out. I could see even Shipra's fingers glistening. And I realized I too now had an erection in my pants that needed some relieving.

When Shipra took another break to change hands, Alan took the opportunity to take her top off. She offered no resistance and was now sitting there in a black bra struggling to contain her massive tits. As Shipra, now without her blouse, started jacking him off again, Alan started playing with her tits. He put one finger inside the bra cup and moved it all around. Then he scooped the boobs out of her bra. I stared in shock at how trashy Shipra looked at that moment, her boobs spilling out of her bra as she gave some dirty old man a handjob.

"Enough with the hands." Alan brusquely said and slapped her hand away. He reached for her hair and pulled her head down into his lap. Shipra resisted a little. Only a little. I suspected it was for my benefit. But within a few seconds, I could see her wide open mouth descending on Alan's upright dick. She could take in less than half of it in her mouth before she let out a gagging noise.

"Not used to the size, eh?" Alan said and chuckled. "I can see why. from that tiny tent in his pants."

Shipra took his dick out of her mouth and looked at me. Her eyes fell on my erection, and I think I saw a hint of a smile on her lips. But Alan was getting impatient now. He roughly grabbed her hair and put his dick back in her mouth. Shipra now started sucking his dick enthusiastically. A little too enthusiastically. She made gagging and slurping sounds as she went to work on his dick. And I could not help but be aroused at the sight of this massive shaft going in and out of my wife's mouth.

"You've taught her well. I'll give you that much. She sucks dick better than any Indian chick I've been with." Alan said as he nonchalantly unhooked her bra. Shipra slid the bra off and threw it on the floor. Now as she was hunched over on Alan's lap sucking his dick furiously, her boobs swayed and touched his balls.

Alan noticed, like I did, that Shipra slowly moved from being in a sitting position to putting her knees on the couch. She was now bent over with his shapely butt in the air. he reached for her ass and pulled the skirt up until it was bunched around her waist. Half an asscheek each peeked out from the side of her panties. Alan started fondling her fleshy ass as she continued to suck his dick.

"Take it all the way in, slut." Alan said and spanked her on the ass really hard.

Shipra tried, forcing her mouth down, but could not take more than three fourths the length in.

"All the way in, you curry-munching cunt." another loud slap on her ass. And then he pushed her head down. I started hearing gagging and spitting sounds as Shipra's head turned upside down. It seemed like his dick was now going down (or up) her throat. Shipra was in the most incredible position I had ever seen her in. Completely topless, skirt up to her waist, panties on display, and head upturned over a dick.

Finally Alan let go and Shipra's head sprang up off his dick. She inhaled loudly and started coughing.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Alan asked.

Shipra shook her head.

"Not you. This dickwad sitting here. You liked watching your wife take my whole dick down her throat like a sword swallower, didn't you?"

I stayed silent. What could I say?

"Well, then you're gonna love what I do to her next."

Alan got up and pulled Shipra by the hair towards the side of the couch. She dragged her knees sideways on the couch to keep pace with his hair pulling.

"What you have here, my friend, is a slut. And I will show you how a slut is to be handled." Alan said and pulled Shipra's head over the side of the couch armrest. Her stomach was resting on the armrest and her torso was hanging upside down over the side. From where I was sitting, I could see her hair had fallen over, and her massive tits were hanging next to her chin. She put both her palms on the floor for support. On the other side of the couch was Shipra's upraised butt and her knees which were still on the couch cushion.

"You know why she is a slut?" Alan said as he roughly pulled her panties down in one motion. Even as she was being manhandled, Shipra co-operated by lifting her knees so Alan could take the panties off. Shipra's perfectly shaped big butt was now completely naked and on view. It was hoisted in the air like a shapely white hill. And her wet pussy was visible from between her legs.

"Because only a slut...."

Alan continued and loudly spanked her right asscheek. Shipra let out a yelp.

"..lets an old geezer like me...."

SMACK! SMACK! One on each asscheek. Two more yelps.

"....play with her cooch..."

SMACK! SMACK!

"...in front of her husband."

Alan's hand formed red prints on Shipra's ass which was now shivering with the onslaught. I could not see her face, but if she was in distress, she certainly didn't say anything apart from her yelps.

"I will now show you how a whore like this is to be fucked." Alan said and stepped out of his pants. His huge dick was now fully erect and throbbing and I got a good look at his thick bush which was completely white. He put one knee on the couch next to Shipra's leg, and his other leg was on the floor.

He took one step forward and with one hand lifted Shipra's left knee which was closer to me. He roughly pushed it ahead and upwards so it was propped on the armrest. Her asscheeks opened up in this position and her cunt and asshole were both visible. Shipra moved her hands on the floor a little to balance herself in this new position. She looked incredibly hot, naked except for her skirt, thrown over the couch rest like a rag doll. Her long shapely legs splayed and open as this puny paunchy old man prepared to enter her.

Alan took a step forward until his dick was touching her labia. He rubbed the head of his dick up and down her labia, her clit and even through her asscheek. Shipra's cunt and ass were now almost pulsating with desire, and the way she moved was a clear invitation if not an appeal for Alan to take her. But Alan was taking his time.

"Look at how dripping wet she is." Alan said pointing to a big wet spot on the couch's armrest.

Finally he sopped moving his dick up and down and placed it at the entrance of her cunt. I was skeptical of her ability to take it in. It was obscenely thick, and Shipra would feel filled even when my dick entered her. So it was no surprise that the first couple of inches took some time going in. Shipra inhaled loudly and moaned as he pushed the behemoth in, her cunt lips wrapping around it.

"Oh sluts like these will pretend they can't handle it. But what they want is a big dick. I don;t care if you're Indian, Chinese or German. All women want a big dick to pump them." Alan looked at me and said, and slid more of his dick inside. Now more than half of it was in Shipra who was grunting every time he pushed it in.

Alan seemed to have decided that was as far as he wanted to push it in. He withdrew it a little and then started fucking her. The whole sight looked so perverse, it almost made me cum. My tall voluptuous wife, thrown over the couch with her hands on the floor, her boobs slapping against her chin with every stroke. And fucking her, a puny fat bald white man. His hairy ass rocked back and forth as he pummeled her. The wrinkly skin on his scrawny legs a stark contrast to her smooth milky legs. His hairy and flabby paunch rubbing against the curvature of her ample buttocks as they fucked made a small but audible scratching noise. It was heard only intermittently however, through the thuds of their thighs together.

Alan then put both his hands on her shapely waist, moved forward and started banging her really hard and fast. He started grunting as he did that, and Shipra joined in with obscene sounding grunts of her own. Her boobs, hanging upside down, where now slapping against his chin really hard. And I noticed her nipples were more erect than I had ever seen them. Alan moved his hands to her hips and held on tight as he started pounding my wife even harder. From her shrieks, she seemed to be enjoying every moment of it.

That was when I finally and fully came to terms with what was happening. My wife was being fucked like I had never been able to fuck her before. Shipra was a gorgeous woman who deserved the best kind of sex, which I hadn't been able to provide her. And my jealousy and paranoia in the past had been nothing but an oblique admission of my inability. her being loyal to me would have been a waste of her god given looks and body. Maybe that's why I had not stopped these proceedings. Somewhere deep within, I knew that she needed this. She deserved this.

After what seemed like an eternity of fucking her like that, Alan pulled his dick out. I thought he had cum, but that was far from the case. He stepped off the couch, his massive dick glistening with her pussy juices. He spanked her ass hard and said,

"Get up you dirty little slut!" Even in my state of shock and arousal I could not help but smile at the irony of this puny old codger calling her 'little'.

Shipra obediently took her palms off the floor and pulled herself into a standing position. Her skirt fell into place covering her pussy, and she stood there breathing hard staring at me. The look one her face was one I had never seen before - that of a wild animal in heat. Her eyes were burning with desire. There was drool all over her face. And her massive boobs were flushed and heaving with her breathing. She was staring in my direction but I don't know if she even registered my presence.

"Bedroom!" Alan said and reached up to grab her hair. He pulled her behind him as he headed towards the suite's bedroom. As I said, she was a good half a foot taller than him so his pulling her by the hair made her bend down a little. Plus she was still wearing her heels. In threw steps, she stumbled and fell on all fours. But Alan was in no mood to wait for her to get on her feet. He continued to drag her to the bedroom. Shipra followed the best she could, being dragged on her hand and feet. And I gazed in marvel at my wife's jiggling butt as she was led away, like the bitch in heat that she was, to the bedroom. -----

I got up and walked to the doorway of the bedroom. Alan, in another surprising display of strength, had flung Shipra on to the bed. Alan then got on the bed and almost ripped off her skirt and threw it to the floor. He then took her heels off and threw them to the floor as well.

Shipra's tall, shapely naked body was curled up on her side on the bed. Her hair looked dishevelled. Her huge tits were heaving, taking her erect nipples with them. She had a glazed look on her face as she stared into nothingness. Alan meanwhile took off his own shirt and shoes and got completely naked. All this while he was talking to me.

"You Indian men were blessed by god with such incredibly hot women. But you keep them subdued, force them to suppress their sexuality. What that does it turns them into sexual volcanoes ready to erupt any time they get some attention. Turns them into sluts waiting to be set free. That's what this little pixie is, isn't she? A slut. A volcanic slut."

Alan got on the bed and spanked her ass really hard for the umpeenth time that night. Then he pushed her so she was on her back and lifted her legs by the knees so they were in the air. Her dripping pussy was on display as he held her long legs up like some logs of wood. Holding her legs like that, he continued with his monologue.

"This slut...or should I say whore...is slutty even by the standards of regular sluts. In my 65 years, I have never bedded a woman so easily. That too in front of her husband. What does that tell you, Pavan? Your wife has so willingly opened her legs for an ugly old fart like me. With you around. Can you imagine what she must be up to when you're not around?"

I looked at Shipra. But she seemed to be ignoring whatever he was saying. I watched in amazement at her hands which were between them, trying to reach for his erect dick which was inches away from her cunt.

"Haha, look at that. She is reaching for my dick. She hasn't had enough. When was the last time you fucked her, Pavan? And I mean REALLY TRULY fucked her like the whore she is? You should fuck her regularly or any guy who is willing to put in a few hours to chat her up and make her feel like a woman, will take her to bed"

I did not respond to Alan's description of my wife, and neither did she. This night had convinced me that Shipra had indeed been screwing around behind my back. Alan was right. My wife was a cock hungry slut, and I should not have expected her to be anything but.

Alan smirked and pushed his hips forward to penetrate her as he placed her calves on his shoulder. Shipra moved her hips to accommodate him enthusiastically. He pushed his dick inside and started playing with her huge tits as they fucked. Another intensely perverted but erotic sight - my tall gorgeous wife laid out on her back, her long shapely legs on the wrinkly shoulder of this bald ugly geezer as he fucked her.

After a few minutes, he leaned forward, making Shipra's body bent in the waist almost to forty five degrees, and kept fucking her. I had by now grown immune to the animalistic grunts and moans both of them were letting out. They were engaged in the most primal form of coitus - fucking for the sake of fucking. Not once, I noted, had Alan kissed Shipra's full beautiful lips. He was obviously interested in a different set of lips that he was now assaulting with his behemoth dick.

--- As Alan's fucking picked up tempo, Shipra responded with louder grunts. The bed was shaking with the intensity of their raw fucking. Shipra moved her legs off Alan's shoulder and wrapped them around his waist. I watched aghast as she locked her legs around and and pulled him deeper into her. I realized that my wife had now taken all of Alan's monster cock inside her. Will I ever be able to satisfy her in bed after this, I wondered.

Alan responded to Shipra's legwork by ramming her cunt even harder. Minutes ticked by and I realized that it had been almost half an hour that this fucking had lasted. Was this man ever going to cum? He kept going and going. Their grunts kept getting deeper as well as louder. With each thrust, Alan seemed to be planting his flag deeper and deeper into what was my territory.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Alan flinched and let out a loud grunt as he increased the pace with which he battered my wife's cunt. Then his buttcheeks clenched, and so did Shipra's. It suddenly hit me - he was riding her bareback! No condom! And Shipra wasn't on the pill. He was shooting his seed into her - and judging by the amount of time he kept pumping, it must have been a lot of semen.

Alan finished pumping his seed into her with a final hoarse grunt, and then collapsed on top of her. I could see his white chest hair mashing into my wife's delicious boobs. She kept her legs wrapped around his waist and hugged him in a tight embrace. The two of them lay there writhing and moaning for a couple of minutes, until they caught their breath. Alan then, fir the first time that night, kissed my wife on her lips. It was a wet sloppy kiss - I could hear them drooling and salivating. The kissing went on for a few minutes.

Then Alan tried to free himself from the grip of Shipra's legs which were still wrapped around him.

"No...please..." Shipra said in a pleading voice as she begged her new lover to stay with her.

"Yeah, in a minute, slut." Alan said and freed himself. Shipra lay there with her legs open as Alan stepped off the bed. I could see a river of cum oozing out of her cunt.

Alan walked towards me, completely naked. His dick was semi-erect, but was still big enough to slap against his thighs as he walked. He walked past me and beckoned me to follow him. I mutely did. He poured two drinks and handed me one. He took his own and downed it in one big gulp. He put the glass down on the table with a thud and walked back towards the bedroom. I noticed how wrinkly and flabby his old man butt was.

Alan stepped inside the suite bedroom and said to me,

"Finish the fucking drink and let yourself out."

With that he slammed the door shut. I sat down on the couch where he had first fucked my wife and started drinking.

-----

As I sipped my drink, I could hear muffled sounds of conversation and laughter through the door. That lasted for about ten minutes. After that conversation stopped. And a few minutes later, I could heard the faint sounds of my wife's moans. I finished my drink, and let myself out of the suite. I returned to our room, jacked off a couple of times and fell asleep.

I was woken by the sound of the door closing shut. I opened my eyes and saw Shipra walk in, fully dressed, with her purse. She put it on the table and laid down next to me silently. I thought of something to say but words failed me. After fifteen minutes of silence, I got up.

"I'm going to get ready and go to the casino floor." I said.

"Okay." Shipra calmly said. "I am going to take a nap."

The next two days I saw little of Shipra. I spent my time in the casinos playing blackjack, and won about 20,000 dollars. She spent the day sleeping and spent nights and evenings with Alan. Our last night in Vegas, I ran into them in the elevator and Alan magnanimously invited me to the suite to watch, "as long as I didn't get in the way". In the room, I watched incredulously as Alan threw my wife over the couch armrest like the first time, but buggered her in the ass this time. From the ease with which her asshole accommodated his giant dong, I surmised it wasn't the first time he had fucked her there.

Neither of referred to what had happened on the flight back to New Jersey, nor when we got back home. We got back to our normal life as if nothing had happened. I came to terms with my being a willing cuckold and stopped pestering her about Jeff. Although I never caught them in action and never asked Shipra to confirm it, I was sure they were having sex now. That is, if they weren't before.

What did change was sex life between us. I found my stamina and desire return and Shipra and I were now back to having sex almost every night. She was insatiable and I often wondered if I was able to fulfill her desires. But I didn't really care. My sex drive was back on track and that's all that mattered.

A month or so later, I came home to a surprising sight. Alan was sitting on our living room couch playing with Chintu. He greeted me like an old friend and complimented me on my beautiful house. Shipra came out of the kitchen, saying Alan would stay for dinner.

Over dinner, with Chintu around, the conversation stayed polite and mundane. But it did lead to an interesting revelation. It turned out that Alan's boasts about being a rich old geezer were bullshit. He was a fucking greeter at a Walmart in Maryland, barely making ends meet! He could only afford to stay in that suite in the Venetian in Vegas because he had won some contest on the radio. His income was probably less than what we spent on gas. All his life, he had held a string of minor clerical jobs, was divorced, and had no kids. I tried to gauge Shipra's reaction to that information, but she didn't seem surprised or bothered.

shiprat
shiprat
920 Followers