Old Man and Indian Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
919 Followers

After dinner while Shipra put Chintu to bed, Alan and I sat in the living room sipping on brandy. I could not think of anything say, although I was dying to ask him - WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE???

Shipra came back to the room. Alan and I were sitting on different couches, and Shipra seemed to think for a few seconds before sitting down next to me. Then she dropped the bombshell. She was pregnant. I was a little astonished, although I guess I should have expected it after watching Alan fuck her bareback and deposit his wad inside her fertile womb.

"Is it mine or his?" I asked. After our Vegas tripped, she and I had often fucked bareback.

"I don't know." Shipra shrugged. Alan had a smug smile on his face.

"Or is it Jeff's?" I asked tartly. Alan let out a chuckle.

"I can get a paternity test done. That's why I invited Alan over. To talk about....what to do."

And the three of us talked it over. Alan said he didn't care. He was sure he had bastard children all over the country, and one more didn't make a difference to him. I said I didn't care whose it was either. I would consider it my own child. We spoke about it for a while and thrashed out the details. With that matter settled, I expected Alan to leave, but instead, Shipra led him to our guest room. She then joined me in our bedroom and slept snuggled next to me. But when I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, her side of the bed was empty.

That was the last time Alan visited our house. Shipra would drive over to Maryland once every few weeks and spend the weekend with him, until her third trimester, when driving became impossible. I wanted desperately to know what she had been up to. But I didn't ask, and she didn't offer any information.

The baby came two weeks three weeks after schedule. When Alan came to the hospital to see it, he joked that the baby had to be his - he was known for never coming too early. But the baby was definitely his. The brown hair, the blue eyes, the odd shape of the forehead - I knew I would be bringing up Alan's son as my own.

THE END

P.S. This is the end of the story. Soon I will start posting the same set of events but from the wife's perspective. It will be in a separate thread. Search for the thread "Old Man and the Wife - Wife Narrates".

shiprat
shiprat
919 Followers