Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flicking on the old fashioned brass light switch, he shrugged off his coat as he kicked the heavy door closed. Walking into the room behind her, he glanced over the opulent four poster bed and the expensive sofa and chair scattered around. In the middle of the room Marisa slowly twirled, taking in her surroundings with a soft sigh. "This is beautiful."

"Aye, it's one of my favourites," he agreed as he tossed his jacket onto a nearby chair. Pulling off his tie, he draped it over the jacket then kicked off his shoes into a corner. Wriggling his toes into the thick carpet, he let the tension out of his body and relaxed a little.

"I've never been anywhere like this before," Marisa admitted. Dragging off the wrap, she tossed it over the same chair with his jacket as she explored. Opening a door, she wandered through into a plush modern bathroom, marble floors reflecting the lights from above. Coming back out, she walked over to the window and looked out onto the parkland and gardens beyond. "You are very lucky."

Ross shrugged as he came up behind her. Standing close but not touching, he looked over her shoulder at the dark gardens. He could hear her breathing getting faster and heat emanated from her body. Using a single finger, he brushed her hair aside and softly touched his lips to the back of her neck.

Marisa shivered at the touch, her skin rising in goosebumps as the warmth of his lips pressed down. Moaning softly, she closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side as he carefully placed one kiss after another around her neck until finally he was pressed against her back so he could kiss to her throat. Leaning back against him, her hands dropped to his sliding around her waist as he kissed the hollow beneath her ear, his tongue touching her hot skin.

"That's so good," she breathed as he pulled her back against his chest and held her tight.

Nibbling her ear, he pressed a hand gently to her stomach and pulled her back tighter against his body, feeling her heat and the fine tremors running through her. Could she feel him shaking as well? As he began to slowly stroke her stomach, he looked up at the soft knock on the door. Reluctantly releasing his hold, Ross padded over and answered. Taking the proffered tray, he shut the door with his heel and walked back with the gift.

Marisa blushed as he grinned at her and set the tray down on a side table. Uncorking the champagne, he poured two flutes and handed her one. Offering a silent toast, he sipped the cool liquid and set the glass down. Taking the silver domed lid from the tray, he looked down with raised eyebrows.

"It would appear someone in the kitchens has a wicked sense of humour," he commented mildly.

"What is it?" she asked as she craned to see around him. Stepping aside, Ross watched the play of emotions on her expressive face. It went from puzzlement, to shock and finally to heated embarrassment. He'd never seen that response to strawberries and chocolate sauce before.

"Oh dear," Marisa breathed. Clutching the crystal flute, she had forgotten the champagne as she stared at the offering, then up at Ross. "What do they think we're doing?"

"Probably exactly what we intend to do," he laughed. "Hotels are more than used to couples using them for illicit meetings. And with no bags, I think it was fairly obvious what we intended tonight."

"Oh Christ," she muttered. Pressing a hand to her red cheek, Marisa avoided his gaze as she looked around the room as if she would catch someone spying on them.

Taking the glass from her hand, Ross set it aside then pulled her into a gentle hug. "We are both grown adults who can make our own decisions. Neither of us is married, in fact I believe we are both single, yes?" He waited for her quick nod. "So what is so wrong in taking pleasure from each other's company for a night?"

"I just feel guilty," she sighed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, part of her mind noticed how comfortable it was. "I'm not the type of woman who usually does this kind of thing."

"What kind of thing?" Sitting beside her, he caught one of her hands in his and held it gently. "One night stands?"

Marisa nodded and refused to catch his eye.

"Does it help to know I don't want it to be a one night affair?" He grinned as she glanced up in surprise. "Lassie, you are the most alluring woman I have ever met. I want to make love to you over and over again, and I mean that. Not just sex. Here," he added as he got up and picked up his jacket. Rummaging around in his coat, he took out his wallet then slipped a card from it. "That's my personal number and email. I don't give that out often, but I want you to make the next move. If you want to that is."

Taking the card with wary fingers, Marisa studied it carefully, then reached down to slip it inside her shoe for safe keeping.

"Now can I make love to you?" he asked seriously.

Sitting up straight, Marisa pulled back her shoulders and turned to face him. Laughing softly at the determined set to her jaw, Ross cupped her cheek in one hand as he stroked his thumb over her cheek.

"You are quite the fire brand aren't you lass?" he asked as he studied her face closely. "I look forward to the point I make you come for me. I bet it will be quite something."

Blushing furiously, she bit her lower lip. His laughter was deep and warm, just like his voice, and it was curling her insides into molten heat. Tentatively resting her hand on his thigh, she leaned forward and touched her lips to his. His hand slipped around the back of her head and held her gently as he returned her caress, teasing her towards something more.

Touching her tongue to his lip, she tasted the mint still on his skin. Before she could do it again, his tongue touched hers in return. Pushing forward in response, she caught his tongue with her own and leaned into the kiss.

Wrapping an arm about her waist, Ross slowly pulled her up against him, easing her forward until she was half draped against his chest. Her hand rested on his thigh, pressing in and sliding slowly towards where he wanted it to be. She smelt so good, her musk and perfume mixing together in his head as he tasted her mouth. She still held a faint tinge of chocolate from the restaurant overlaid with the sharp tang of the champagne. But underneath that was her taste, one that he was savouring from their first kiss.

Leaning against him, Marisa savoured the touch of his muscled thigh under her hand, the way his muscles were hard as he held himself in check. The taste of him on her tongue was intoxicating, the tang of the champagne was quickly offset by mint and spice. He tasted so good, and the slow deep kiss he was employing on her was driving her crazy with desire. He was so warm to her touch, the heat of his body warming her cool skin. She desperately wanted him against her, to be entwined with him as they made love, but she also wanted to drag this first time out as long as she could.

Sliding her finger into the knot of his tie, she slowly eased it undone, before slipping it from the collar and dropping it to the floor. Opening her eyes, she smiled against Ross' lips as he chuckled at her taking the lead.

Reaching for his hands, she leaned back and studied them as he laid them on her knees. The palms were soft and smooth, worked down over the years from manual labour she realised. Yet now they were the hands of an office jockey, and well-tended ones at that. His nails were neatly trimmed and the skin all over soft.

"You have manicures?" she asked in surprise.

He laughed at her and caught her fingers in his. Raising them to his lips, he kissed each one in turn. "I used to be a carpenter," he explained as he studied her painted nails. "These days I prefer not to have jagged nails and cracked skin."

"I don't know," she mused as she ran her thumb over his. "There is something attractive about a workers hands."

Ross laughed at her comment, surprising her at the humour he saw. "If it helps I still make boxes for a hobby, so I am still rather good at wielding a chisel."

Marisa chuckled. Raising her hand to his cheek, she stroked his smooth skin and looked into his green eyes. "Maybe I'll get to see the boxes one day."

"I think I can promise that." Leaning his cheek into her hand, Ross closed his eyes for a moment and savoured the gentle touch. Sighing softly, he caught her hands together and raised them again to his lips. "Stand up for me."

Frowning at his request, Marisa stood and held her hands out to the side. "Now what?"

Turning her slowly with his hands on her waist, Ross slowly lowered the zip of her dress, his long fingers taking their time over the fastening. As the red silk of her dress parted, he leaned in and placed a line of kisses down her spine, touching the tip of his tongue to her warming skin. So close he could smell the honey of her shower crème mixed with the heat of her arousal.

Marisa shivered at the touch, her skin rising in goose-bumps as the shock ran through her. It felt so good, so tender the way he was slowly undressing her, taking his time to tease her, tempt her with the promise of eroticism.

Slipping his hands under the gown's edges, he eased it forward until she slipped it down her arms. Helping it on its way to the floor, Ross leaned back to take in the full expanse of her back and buttocks, clad in silk underwear and stockings.

"Christ lass, you are glorious," he breathed.

Looking back over her shoulder at him, Marisa blushed and stammered a reply that he could not hear. Reaching out for her, he pulled her back onto his lap and cradled her against his chest. He was painfully aware of the curve of her luscious backside against his hard cock. The silk of her knickers did nothing to disguise the wetness, nor the cleft he was desperate to touch and taste. Keeping his hands on her legs, he stroked slowly down to her knees, leaning forward to kiss between her shoulders as he did so.

Moaning softly at the caress Marisa wriggled against him, deliberately massaging the erection she could feel pressed against her. Rewarded with a deep groan in the back of his throat, she stretched her arms back until she could lay her head on his shoulder.

Holding her tight, Ross turned his face into the curve of her neck and tasted her hot skin as his hands stroked her stomach. Easing his way up her body, he took a few minutes to gently caress the sensitive skin beneath the swell of her breasts, coaxing out more of her little moans and sighs. Against his leg he could feel the material of his trousers growing ever wetter with her arousal as she unconsciously worked herself against his leg.

Even though he adored her soft little whimpers, he had to feel her breasts. They had been partially disguised by her dress, ruched material hiding her from his gaze. But the instant he slipped his hands over her he knew she was just right; plump and soft and warm. Hard nipples poked into his palms as he cupped her, fingers pinching and twisting as she wriggled harder, her back arching out to push herself into his touch.

"That's it lass, take all you want," he breathed into her ear. Unlike many men he got greater pleasure by giving pleasure, and Marisa had obviously been without a loving touch for a long time. She was breathing little sighs and moans as her breasts swelled under his touch. The silk of her bra may as well have been missing for all the good it did. He could feel every millimetre of her under his hands.

"Please," she breathed. Turning her head, she caught him in a quick kiss. "I need to come."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded quickly then squeezed her eyes closed as she rubbed herself against his leg again.

Releasing one of her breasts, he slipped his hand down her stomach to the waist of her knickers. Slipping his fingers underneath, he laid his palm flat to her stomach as his fingers slid through the wet curls and into her folds. She was soaked with arousal, her whole body sensitised to his touch. As he touched a fingertip to her swollen clit he was rewarded with a soft shriek.

Holding her still for a moment, he made sure his finger was placed right before he slowly stroked in circles, spinning her clit as she moved her hips with him. Her breathing grew rapid as the tension built in her stomach, the desperate climb towards orgasm driving her to blatant desperation.

Grabbing her other breast she pulled at her nipple as she pushed down on his fingers. Pushing back against him, her legs stiffened as the first shudder of release ripped through her. Her mouth opened but no sound came out as the strength of the orgasm took her breath.

Pulling her tight against his chest, Ross held her through the initial convulsions before her muscles relaxed and he bundled her into his lap. Pressing her face into his shoulder, he wrapped his arms about her and held her steady as quiet sobs shook her.

"I've made women cry a couple of times in my life," he said softly, the burr of his accent thickened by arousal. "But I have to say, I have never made them cry in pleasure before."

Sniffling a little, Marisa giggled as she snuggled tighter to his chest. Slipping an arm around the back of his neck, she used her free hand to stroke his face gently. "It's been a while since I had a decent orgasm," she admitted shyly.

"You don't pleasure yourself?" Ross adjusted her on his lap, trying to ease the pressure on his hard cock. He desperately wanted to spread her out on the bed and bury himself in her, but right now she was on the happy come down from ecstasy.

Marisa shrugged. Lifting her face to him, she dragged him down into a kiss. Enveloping her in a heated embrace, Ross groaned in frustration as she pulled away from him.

"In a minute," she laughed as he reached out to grab her. Slipping off her shoes, she unclasped her bra and tossed it aside at the same time his quick fingers divested her of her knickers. Reaching down to roll off her stockings, she looked up as his fingers stopped her.

"No, they look nice," he said softly. "Erotic."

Marisa blushed but merely straightened the nylon. Standing straight, she held herself tall as he studied her body, his green eyes taking in every inch of exposed skin from the flushed cheeks of her face, down across her hard nipples to the wet curls at the top of her legs. Reaching out, he ran the tips of his fingers over her body, making her shiver as he traced the curves and hollows.

"You are an amazing lady Marisa," he breathed. "Your body is perfect, curves where they should be. So soft and gentle, and yet amazingly hot and arousing." He grinned up at her as he shifted awkwardly on her perch. "I want to lay you on the bed and sink my cock inside you. I want to make love to you until you scream for me; wrap your legs around me."

Leaning over, she kissed him and guided his hands back to her bare breasts. She felt wanton and wicked as he stroked and teased her. Breaking the kiss, she met his glittering gaze and smiled wickedly. "Strip."

Laughing at her commanding tone, he stood up and quickly pulled off his shirt. At the same time he wriggled his socks off and kicked them into the far corner of the room. Knocking his hands out of the way, Marisa tugged his belt free then worked on the buttons of his trousers. As she eased aside the expensive material she laughed as the cotton of his boxers was pushed forward by his erection.

"You seem pleased to see me," she laughed.

"Probably always will be," Ross chuckled. Watching as she eased down the front of his boxers, she tentatively curled her fingers around his shaft. He wasn't overlong, nor too short. In fact he felt just right. Drawing in a sharp breath as she touched him, he closed his eyes and rested his forehead against hers. "Damn that feels good lass."

Moving up against him, she slowly worked her hand the length of his erection, concentrating on the hot smoothness of the skin and the moisture of the head. Catching him in a kiss, she used her free hand to work his trousers and underwear down over his hips until he could shimmy out of them and kick them to the side.

Free of the last of his clothes, Ross gripped her by the hips and yanked her up against his body. He was desperate to be inside her, more than she could ever know. Wrapping his arms around her, he crushed her into a long kiss as he manoeuvred them both back towards the bed. As he felt the smooth satin of the counterpane against his leg, he tipped them over, laughing as Marisa shrieked in surprise.

Rolling quickly, he pulled her over his body as he lay back, sinking into the thick eiderdown. The softness and the silk against his heated skin felt wonderfully cool compared to the warm skin that now covered him.

"Warn me next time," she complained as he rearranged her to his taste. Tucking her legs in against his, Marisa lowered her head to nibble at his shoulder, her dark hair slipping forward and brushing his face.

Moaning in the back of his throat, Ross took the opportunity to run his hands all over her strong back. It had looked smooth to him, but now he could feel the faint ridges of muscle under the skin. He smiled slowly to himself at the implications.

Pushing up on her hands, Marisa held herself over him, her lower half pressed to his as she studied his lazy smile. "What is it?"

"I was just wondering how good a horse rider you are," he commented.

"I don't ride," she said with a frown.

"I bet you do lassie." Gripping her hips, he raised her enough to free his cock. Wriggling under her, he made sure it slipped into place at her wet entrance and looked up at her. "Sure you don't ride?"

"Oh I can ride that beast," she chuckled, the throaty sound sizzling through him made his cock twitch. Tucking her knees in tight, she reached down and took him between her fingers. Skimming her thumb over the head of his cock, she grinned as he sucked in a sharp breath. Before he could berate she began to sink oh so slowly onto him, her wet pussy opening and gorging on his hard cock. Pressing him deep, she tilted her hips back until he went deeper, a soft sigh escaping her as he stretched her already tight core further.

"Christ yes," he breathed, his fingers digging painfully into her hips as he held himself in tight check. "You are so damned tight and so wet."

Leaning down to quickly kiss him, Marisa nipped at his lip and grinned as he scowled a little. She felt womanly with him, the power to make him do anything she asked of him right now. She felt truly sexy for the first time in her life.

Pressing her hands to his chest, Marisa swirled her hips and bit on her lips as his cock stroked against her sensitised core. Moving tentatively, she quickly settled into a steady rhythm, riding his cock slowly, driving him deep inside before pulling back again.

Holding on to her thighs, Ross closed his eyes tight and bit down on his lower lip as he struggled to hold back, desperately trying not to come quickly as he relished every move she made.

Leaning over, she pressed her hands into the eiderdown on either side of his head and slowly kissed him, lingering over his lips as she bucked her hips. Frantically riding him, she brought him to the edge of his control and then stopped, holding him deep inside as she waited for his orgasm to subside again.

"Witch," he chuckled. "Don't tease me too long."

"Why not?" she whispered in his ear. "Don't you like it?"

"I love it," he gasped. Freezing as she clenched her muscles down on him, he groaned in exasperation with her. "The problem is lassie, if you do that too often I'll come regardless."

"Don't you want to come?" Marisa asked, feigning an innocent tone as she resumed her ride.

"You are a wicked woman," he laughed. Sliding his hands up to her waist, he tilted his hips until she toppled off him and he could roll her over onto her back. "And there's only one way to deal with a wicked woman."