Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twining her arms around his neck, Marisa pulled him down as he slipped into her. "And how do you deal with me?" she asked, a wicked little tilt to her mouth as he held himself over her.

Looking down between their bodies, Ross enjoyed the view of his cock sliding effortlessly into her body. Settling himself comfortably, he reached down to pull her knee up to his hip and held her there as he began to move. Her wet body was moulding to him perfectly, taking him deep inside with each slow thrust he made. She was perfect, attuned to him as her hips rose to meet his each time. Soft moans driving him on as her breasts crushed to his chest. Slipping his hands under her back, he pulled her up to him as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, enveloping him in a way he had not experienced for many years.

Turned on by her innocent passion, he moved faster, his body racing for the climax as he soaked up every moan and gasp she gave him. He could feel her body tightening on his cock and was surprised she was getting ready to climax again. Forcing his hand between their sweating bodies, he roughly rubbed her clit and was rewarded by her arching up off the bed, lifting his weight as well as her own as her orgasm ripped through her body, more forceful than the first.

Her whole body shuddered under him as she gasped his name, her nails digging in to his shoulders as she pulled him so tight to her body he could barely move. Flexing his hips three more times, he felt the spring inside him snap and the first of his seed shot into her, his cock pulsing over and over as his orgasm robbed him of breath.

Jerking his hips one last time, Ross slowly relaxed, collapsing down onto Marisa's sweat streaked body as she pulled him close in to her. Burying his face into her shoulder, he dragged in great lungs full of air as the last shivers of his orgasm rippled through his skin.

He had been too long without a sexual partner, he admitted it feely, but he had always been picky to the point of being anally retentive. Discreetness and an ability give as much as they took had left him in periods of drought for months at a time. Yet tonight he had thrown all caution to the wind and seduced a total stranger. Yet the way she had opened herself to him with physical honesty had left him wanting more.

Pushing up on his hands, Ross looked down at her lazy, self-satisfied smile and dropped a quick kiss on the end of her nose.

"Happy?" he asked as he carefully withdrew from her. Pulling back the eiderdown, he slipped into the bed and pulled her with him, tucking her warm body in beside his.

She snuggled into his body in way of answer, her soft curves moulding in to his harder body as she rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm over his stomach. Pulling the eiderdown up, he tucked her in warm and wrapped his arm around her back. There was a sense of protectiveness in this pose, he decided. Looking down at her, he watched as the muscles of her face relaxed and she slipped into sleep, dark hair brushed across her cheek as she breathed slowly.

Marisa had gentle creases at the corner of her eyes, belying his first thought of her in her twenties. She was probably thirties, he decided laconically. However she was one of those rare women who always looked younger than they were. Maybe that was why he was feeling fiercely protective about her; she appeared like a child at times. He had seen that childish look of wonder on her face as they drove up to the hotel, and again when they entered the room. Each time he had felt an answering pull in his chest as he wanted her to enjoy what he could show her, but protect her from the world too.

Hmm, he was getting maudlin in his old age, he decided. Brushing the fine hair from her cheek, he wriggled down in the bed and closed his eyes. He could think on things at a later date.

Pushing open her flat door, Marisa kicked it shut behind herself and wandered around neatly stacked boxes into the living room. Turning on the computer, she leafed through that mornings post before dumping it all in the bin. Catching a glance of herself in a mirror leaning against a wall, she paused. Did she look any different after what she had done? Maybe a certain light in the eye, but no great neon signs overhead proclaiming her a floozy for a one night stand.

And there was a whole different can of worms she wasn't ready to think about yet.

Tossing her handbag and keys on top of a box, she glanced at the steam driven computer and headed for a shower. Grabbing her shower gel from the bed room, she kicked off her heels and shimmied out of the dress and underwear. She'd tidy later when she had a box clearing session. She was tired of living in a few narrow pathways between belongings.

Letting the hot water run down her body, she lathered all over and then enjoyed the heat and steam as she stood with her hands pressed against the tiles and head down. Last night had been amazing, wonderful, erotic and downright shaming. She had never in her life had a one night stand, never wandered off with a total stranger and certainly never even considered bedding the stranger.

She was a damned idiot. And yet there was that mind worm wriggling away, reminding how it had felt when Ross had kissed her neck, run his hands over her body, slipped his cock inside her. The way he had cradled her all night as they slept in the most sumptuous bed she had ever known.

Shaking her head free of the thoughts, Marisa turned off the shower and stepped out. Towelling herself dry, she padded through to the bedroom, dragged a brush through her wet hair and pulled on old clothes to work in. She was going to blitz through her flat today and avoid thinking about green eyes and a warm body.

Wandering down into the living room, she flicked onto the internet and checked her emails. One from Matt, begging her to give him a second chance, that he had a puncture blah blah blah. She'd heard the excuse before so it had worn a bit thin. Typing out a short and abrupt answer, she sent it off then deleted spam mail and turned the computer off.

Okay, she thought to herself. Unpacking time. Shoving furniture into place where she wanted it, she grabbed the first carefully packed box and set about storing everything where it should be. The monotonous process worked to dull her mind and occupy her hands.

Glancing at her phone as the screen lit up with a text, she checked the name then deleted it without reading. Matt was history and she had no wish to listen to his juvenile whining. To be honest, she had never actually been attracted to him, but she had needed sex, and he had been the easiest option. It was the single most idiotic thing she had done for years. Well now she was well rid, and if truth be told the sex had been abysmal. She had needed to bring herself to orgasm every time as he took what he wanted then left her on her own. Prick. Nothing like Ross.

Shaking her head at the snide little thought she collapsed empty boxes down into each other and moved on to the kitchen and hallway. One room, barely anything to unpack, and less than an hour later she was emptying her clothes out and hanging them in the old twenties wardrobes she had rescued from a charity shop. Closing the doors, she looked at the boxes of shoes she had yet to find a storage cupboard for and sniffed. She was bored and hungry.

Picking up last night's heels, she turned to the box and paused at the flutter of a card. Scooping it up from the carpet, she stared down at it for a long 3 minutes as she warred with her own mind as to what to do. Sense dictated she toss the card in the bin and forget it. It was a one night stand. A glorious night, she thought. But she wasn't that type of girl. Yet Ross had been the best lover she had ever had, and he had seemed...kind and gentle with her. A gentleman she decided.

Besides, she needed lunch and it wouldn't harm to invite him out would it? It wasn't like she was after more sex, just someone to be companionable with.

Taking the card to the living room, she picked up her phone and scowled at the dozen text messages waiting for her. All from Matt. She read each in turn and felt the temper rising. He was whining even without her response. Sending a blunt text telling him to jack off, she deleted all the messages and then looked at the card again. Last chance to pull out, she thought.

Snorting at her attempt to be a lady, she sent a message to the mobile number on the card and waited. She was an idiot. She'd just been a one night stand for a rich man wanting a shag. This was clearly a fake number designed to keep his conquests sweet until he ditched them, and she was a prat for falling for it.

Tossing the phone aside, she went into the bedroom to change into clean clothes to head into town. She could probably convince her friend Sonia to meet her for a girly Saturday afternoon. But then Sonia was a nosy bugger who'd have the full details of last night out of her within the hour. Marisa needed time to let the knowledge of her behaviour sink deeper in her mind before she'd risk being around Sonia.

Dragging on a sweater that clung to her breasts, Marisa studied herself and decided to go for a pair of kitten heels. She felt the need to feel attractive today to boost her own confidence. Shoving her card in one pocket and cash in another, she picked up her coat and snatched up her phone. Another 3 text messages. Growling in annoyance as she opened them, she immediately deleted Matt's then paused over the third. Unknown number. Should she open it or just delete it?

Tapping the screen, the message opened. Ross. He'd meet her at the Railway Inn in 30 minutes.

Fuck.