Old World Magic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ushered us into a waiting town car outside of the hotel and the driver knew where to go without asking. She turned to me and resumed talking once we were settled in, "Don't worry about the driver, he's discrete and understands privacy. Now, I suppose I should explain the rush. We want to get your decoy in the car headed back to your home before it gets too late. If you're gone on an extended stay in New York City, people might wonder why you were gone for so long. Don't forget, your wife is expecting you home in the finger-lakes this evening."

I nodded, but my thoughts were of the neighbor she had been fucking behind my back. I couldn't help but wonder if she'd really miss me overly much. Reina opened a leather portfolio with a pad of paper in it and began asking me a lot of questions, making notes as I answered. They were all about my childhood, my appearance, my tastes, and how I saw myself. I didn't really quite understand where these questions were going, but I had resigned myself to being swept along, so I answered.

The car pulled into an underground garage, and the driver showed ID to a man at a guard post. I looked out the window and startled. "Was that a US Marine?" I asked as we pulled away from the guard shack into the garage.

Reina nodded, "Standard issue for them to be posted at all FBI buildings here in New York since 9/11."

"FBI?" A single eyebrow arched upwards.

She nodded, "Oh, yes, I'm an FBI agent, didn't Adam tell you?"

"I thought... uh... I thought you were a mage?" I whispered.

Reina laughed and put a hand on my shoulder as she nodded, "Of course Michael. But there's this thing called hiding in plain sight, maybe you've heard of it? Just because we have magic doesn't mean we can live 'off the grid.' Well, you can, but not if you want to be a part of society. We still have to pay taxes, and that means you have to have jobs."

The car pulled into a parking spot and we got out. I followed her into the building as she continued explaining, "Of course in your case, for today especially, I made sure that my job coincides with my particular skills. A fact that is going to let us start a new life for you today."

I guessed what she was getting at, "Witness relocation program?"

She smiled and pat my chest with one hand, "Now you're getting it! You didn't...." She tapped her head, and I didn't understand at first. "Read my mind?" she supplied.

I shook my head no. "Good," she answered, "But it's not exactly witness protection you're going into anyways. That leaves too much of a paper trail. But I'll be using their system to add a 'new' man into the govt, fake history and all. Any good profiler would be able to tell that your back-story is fake, we only have like a dozen or so back-stories that will fit a man of your age and background, and we just mix and match them. But stay out of trouble and you should be fine for a good... oh... forty years or so, or until you need another new life."

Our trip through the building ended at a locked steel door. Punching in a key code on the lock the door opened and she ushered us in. The building seemed empty at least we didn't run into anyone as we walked a few halls and rode an elevator up several floors. But I supposed that since it was a Sunday, that may have had something to do with it. Several more hallways and a few more locked doors and she gestured to a rather nondescript wooden door marked '602,' below that a name plate that read 'R. Satô.' "Here we are, my office, this is the place Michael Grey goes to die. Are you ready?"

I nodded and she ushered me in. It was a modest sized room with a nice window that looked out at a somewhat disappointing view of another building across the street. A door was set in the left wall, closed and with no markings to indicate it's use. The room was warm though, with a bright paint job accented by dark wood and leather furniture. A large desk dominated the room, to which Renia sat behind, powering up her computer. She gestured at the couch along the right wall and then the chairs in front of her desk and told me to take a seat, I chose the latter.

As her computer booted up she leaned across the desk and steeped her fingers. She gazed at me for a moment and then spoke. "Of course, I'll assume Adam explained how you'll be indebted to me for this service?" My blank look showed my lack of comprehension, and she explained further, "When you have the ability to extend your lifespans, as we do, the concept of money becomes less important. In fact one of the most powerful mages I personally know has not a penny to his name, she doesn't need money in her life. But, what we do value in our community is debt, favors. If I help you today, down the road I may have a problem that only a mentalist or eromancer like yourself can help me with."

I held up a hand, questioning, "Eromancer?" My tongue slid over the unfamiliar word. Of course with 4 years of latin schooling and being well educated I understood what the word meant, but I wanted to hear her explain it.

"Yes, Eromancer, it's what your bloodline is. Oh, I'm sure you could fight it, try to become an elementalist, necromancer, or a body sculptor like myself. But you'd be fighting your essential nature. You are a mage who's powers are fueled by sex. That's all there is to it."

I remembered Adam explaining how we regained our mana partially from sexual experiences, and then I wondered about Renia. "May I ask," I said leaning forwards, "You know that Adam and I regain our power from sex, but what about you? Can I ask that? Can I ask how you regain your mana?"

She smiled, "My kind are at their very hearts, artists. I probably find a trip to a museum as stimulating as you would an orgy. I value beauty and aesthetic craftsmanship." She paused searching for the right word, "Meditating.... I suppose is the right word, on such beauty allows my energy to refresh quickly. To that end, I've found some sexual experiences to be quite beautiful, so in a way we are similar."

I brought the question back, "So I'll owe you a favor then? Something that you can use when you need my help. What happens if I refuse to pay back your favor?"

Reina looked somewhat appalled, and I hastened to assure her that I wouldn't, but that I needed to know the rules of this new world I was entering. She explained, "It's not a very set bunch of rules. But word gets out in the community. A mage who's word is no good to other mages quickly finds himself outcast. There aren't many of us, percentage wise, when compared to the non magical world. But there are enough of us that your life can get rather difficult if you find us arrayed against you. Likewise an oath breaker would find almost no one willing to help him should he need assistance. Believe me, at some point, you'll need assistance."

I did believe her. But something told me she was hesitating about something. Maybe it was my growing mental ability, or maybe it was just her body language, but I sensed something. So I asked as a silent pause grew between us, "That's not all is it Renia? There's something else you wanted to talk to me about, other than making sure that I'd know I was indebted to you for this, isn't there?"

She nodded, and folded her hands and leaned across the desk, "Would you like to have sex Michael before we start?"

I arched an eyebrow, "That seems somewhat out of the blue," I said.

She smiled, "Well, eromancers are well known for their skill, and it's been almost two months since I had a good lay..." She hesitated and I waited for her to finish her thought, "Plus I really really get off on knowing that I'm the last person you're ever going to fuck."

I laughed and she edified that last comment. "After we have sex, I'll put you out for a little while so that I can work on you. When you wake up, you won't be Michael Gray anymore. You'll have a new identity, a new life, a new history, even a new official U.S. Government issued social security number and ID. So I'll have been the last person that Michael Gray ever had sex with." She grinned mischievously and added, "It's almost like a reverse virginity thing if you think about it."

I chuckled, "... and that gets you off, huh?"

She nodded, "Big time."

I shrugged my shoulders. Who was I to deny her? Plus, what kind of guy turns down sex with a cute Asian woman? I stood up and looked at the couch, nodding my head. She nodded standing as well. Moving over to it, I removed my jacket and began to pull apart my tie. I sat on the cool leather couch and Renia came and stood before me.

She began swaying slightly and moving her hips and her head. Her eyes closed and I thought that maybe she was dancing to music that she was hearing in her head. She reached up and slowly slid her jacket down off her shoulders. Her movements were soft and slow, very sensual, despite the lack of music. I had no doubt that she'd had some training as a dancer. Her jacket was tossed to the floor and she turned, showing me her back.

I reached out and squeezed her butt through her skirt and she lightly slapped at my hand. "Patience Michael," she said. I saw her begin to unbutton her shirt while facing away from me, and decided to do the same. My tie came off and I unbuttoned my shirt, tossing it aside as well, now clad in the crew cut undershirt. I undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants as she turned back towards me. Her cream colored blouse was fully unbuttoned and she let it slide down her arms slowly.

I got my first good look at her perky B sized breasts, clad in a lacy white bra. Even through the lacy material I could see the hardening buds of her nipples poking outwards. I moaned softly as she leaned forwards, her spiky wild haircut dipping to my face as she leaned down and grabbed a hold of the waistband of my pants. She pulled back from me, yanking the pants and my underwear along with them. She stood again and smiled, hands on her hips, as she examined my thickening member.

"Not bad," she said as my cock began to rise upwards, growing more and more tumescent. "Looks like nature was kind to you. I'll make sure I don't cheat you any in your next life." I wasn't exactly sure what those words meant, but I pulled the undershirt over my head, leaving me nude on her leather couch. One tiny part of me thought about how I'd never actually had sex on a leather couch, and wondered if it needed to be stain guarded. But then the shirt was being tossed aside and I saw Renia dropping her white lace bra to the ground.

As I'd seen through the white lace, her nipples were a deep brown with tight areola, speckled with raised goose flesh around the hard bud in the middle. I licked my lips, eager to taste her flesh, to feel the tight nipples between my lips. She turned away from me then, and backed up towards me. Her hands coming to rest on the waistband of her skirt just over each of her thin ass cheeks. "A little help?" She asked, her hands framing the zipper on her tight skirt. I grinned and reached forwards, my now hard shaft pressing into my belly as I did so, and gripped the zipper. I tugged it down slowly, and she slid the skirt down.

To my delight, she wore no undergarments beneath the skirt and the creamy flesh of her ass cheeks reveled themselves to me as she slid the last of her garments off. She turned then and moved closer, kneeling on the couch with one knee on either side of my hips. She took my head in both of her hands and leaned down to kiss me then.

Her kiss was hot and wet, and I could taste a hint of something on her lips, chapstick or lipstick perhaps. She kissed me for a long time, rubbing her body against mine as my hands roamed across her back and her ass. I squeezed and rubbed, letting her make the moves, not wishing to appear too eager, despite my stiff cock pressed now between our bodies.

She had a trimmed triangle of black hair between her hips, I thought not very 'current' of her to have pubic hair, but knew better than to say anything. Besides, she obviously trimmed, as the curly hairs were short and very close cropped to her skin. Besides none of that mattered as she pressed her damp muff against my body. I could feel the damp slickness of her labia rubbing against my balls and the underside of my shaft. I resolved not to let teasing of that nature distract me too much, or force me to make the next move on her. She'd asked for patience and I would show her that I was capable of such.

However as her damp sex slid across my own hardness, I felt a mental push again. The close intimate contact came along with a desire to allow mental contact. I could feel that flood of information threatening to overwhelm me again. I closed my eyes and imagined the door I'd pictured earlier. In my imagination I saw the door shaking as if being pounded on by a strong person, determined to get in. Instinctively I imagined flipping a lock on the door, and then shoving a book shelf against it. The shaking stopped and I felt relieved. The pressure of her mental deluge was stopped.

I opened my eyes and re-focused on the petite woman rocking above me. She was still kissing me, but now one of her hands was snaking down between our bodies. I felt her grip my shaft and I broke the kiss long enough to moan. Renia gripped me and then raised her hips and positioned the thick head of my cock at the slick entrance to her core. She slid her hips back and forth a few times, covering my cock head with her dampness.

Then she gasped as she slowly lowered herself down onto me. She was tight, and while I may have been a little larger than average in length, I knew that I was quite girthy. I remembered that she had said that she hadn't had a good lay in over 2 months. Her wet heat gripped me tightly as she slowly worked her hips up and down, determined to get as much of me into her as she could. She gasped and moaned as my rod split her, stretching her tight pussy.

Finally she gasped and clutched my shoulders with both hands, stopping suddenly. I could feel my cock bottoming out inside of her. "So close," the small Japanese American woman muttered, reaching down to caress the last little bit of my cock that was not yet inside of her. "Can't be more than a finger width or two," she muttered. "I want to feel it all."

Then Renia began sliding up and down on my dick more and more forcefully. I could feel the head of my cock hitting deep inside her every time she slammed her ass downwards on me. She was moaning but also gasping and I could tell that she was really punishing herself. My hands stayed on her hips guiding her, keeping her from pulling too far upwards before guiding her to slam back down. After several of these punishing down thrusts she finally grinned and said "I knew I could get you all." She paused and sure enough, I could feel that my hard pole was fully entrenched inside her. My cock head swelled, pulsing, with the erotic sensation of knowing what this woman had just done. The swell caused her to gasp, and then she began riding me.

I lost track of time a little bit after that, concerning myself with kissing her and allowing my hands to caress her as she rode me with a steady and hard pace. But finally she began gasping faster and faster, almost as if she was out of air. But her fingernails dug into my shoulders and then she threw back her head and yelled out. I felt her already tight pussy squeeze and clench me to nearly painful levels as she came, shuddering and gasping above me.

I simply held her for a few moments after that and let her catch her breath. After almost half a minute of her simply trembling and shaking, her pussy spasming around me, she finally pushed her short hair back out of her face and looked at me. A slight sheen of sweat coated her brow and she gasped out, "That was fantastic, it's your turn now."

Then with that she dismounted me on shaky legs and moved to the couch next to me. Kneeling on the couch she bent over and put her hands on the arm rest. Kneeling in a doggy style position she looked back over her shoulder and wiggled her petite ass at me. "Come on Michael, fill me up. It's only fair that you get off too. Plus I want to feel that warmth inside of me, I want to feel your cum deep in me."

I smiled and hastened to get up, eager to comply with her wishes. I lined the head of my cock up with her now juicy slit. Using my cock head like a plow, I split her lips apart and pressed inwards. I couldn't help again but notice that unlike most women now a days, at least most that I'd fucked, she hadn't shaved off her pubes. I suppose I didn't have a lot of room to complain, I also didn't shave, but I did use a beard trimmer to keep my own pubic region nice and tightly cropped. Something that it appeared she also did. Yet, equality be damned, it just looked a little less appealing to me. I'd grown used to hairless pussies.

Renia turned her head to look at me as I was slowly sinking into her and asked, "Did you just say that you don't enjoy my hairy pussy?" Her face was a mix of confusion and shock, maybe with a little anger.

"No!" I said as I gripped her hips and drove my cock into her, dragging a moan from her lips. "I didn't say anything. Does it feel like I'm not enjoying this?" I asked her as I began ramming my cock into her while holding her hips. She shook her head no then leaned it forwards onto the arm rest, moaning as I fucked her hard. I wondered however if she'd heard my thoughts or if I'd somehow projected them. In any case I was eager for her to not be offended, so I focused on how good her tight, hot, wetness felt as it gripped my shaft.

I'm not sure how long I fucked her for, but it wasn't too long before I exploded inside of her. Her body trembled from the pleasure of it. I was unsure, and not particularly concerned if she'd had a second orgasm. But she did seem to enjoy it immensely. I slammed my hips into her ass over and over as I came. My cock driving deep into her as it flooded her with my hot spunk. She cried out as I did so, "Yes Michael, yes!" She ground her hips against me, almost as if begging me to be as deep inside her as possible, "Fill me with your cum!" she cried out.

I roared as I came again and again. Several times I shot inside of her. Almost surprising myself at the sheer number of times I felt my cock swell and release. Till finally I pulled away and flopped down to sit on the couch, gasping for air. My cock was a sodden mess, coated with our combined juices.

I sat there gasping, my eyes closed, relishing the post orgasmic bliss. I heard Renia moving about next to me, and only opened my eyes when all of a sudden I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my leg.

"What the fuck?" I asked as I saw Renia injecting something into my leg with a syringe.

"Don't worry Michael," she said as she removed the now empty needle from my leg muscles, "it's easier to work on you this way."

I started to ask what she meant, but my mouth opened and nothing came out. "Bhhhhhhhaasssssh" I slurred as my vision began to swim and darken.

"Sshhhhh, everything's fine Michael. Go to sleep now. Sleep forever. Just know that the last memory you had of that life was that wonderful orgasm with me." She smiled and even though my vision was swimming and darkening, fading away, I could swear I saw her lying down on the carpet in the middle of the room. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why someone would stab me with a syringe right after fucking me.... and why was she pulling her knees up to her breasts and hugging them there?

Then, there was nothing.

To be continued...

12