Old World Magic Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could wait no more. I pressed my face forwards to taste the youthful yet silver haired vixen. My tongue delighted as it parted the folds of her womanhood and tasted her unique honey. I closed my eyes as the taste and smell sent sparks off in my brain. She was delightful, musky yet light, and while not as wet as some of my other lovers, certainly there was enough of her dew here to please. I pressed my face forwards farther, my nose pressing against the tight knot of her asshole as I worked my tongue into her cunny.

The flow of mana was now a torrent, filling me up and refreshing me. I could almost 'taste' the arousal of Erin flowing through Kara before it reached me, a three person chain of oral pleasure. My cock twitched and throbbed in anticipation now, and a thick drop of precum began to form at the head of my cock.

We continued on like this for a while, Kara eating out Erin and me doing the same to Kara. I did not focus on simply her sex either but spent some time rimming her. She seemed to enjoy that immensely, when my tongue teased, licked, and even penetrated her tight hole. I took it as a signal to mean that she would be agreeable to anal sex. Of course once that thought entered my head, I knew that it would be so.

Erin came several times, though most were light, weaker orgasms. Kara on the other hand came once under my tongue. It took a long time to build her up, to get her to the edge, but when she did cum, it was a powerful one. Her legs shook and she fell forwards, her slick face leaving Erin's pussy and pressing into her belly. She twitched and shook as the orgasm rocked her body. She did not squirt or anything, but there was no doubting the validity of such a reaction.

I gave her a few moments to come down from the powerful, body shaking, orgasm. But then it was time to take charge again, I was ready to fuck. "Kara," I said, "You're going to kneel on the very edge of the bed on your hands and knees so I can fuck you. Erin, you're going to get underneath her and sixty nine her until I'm ready."

The two moved quickly into position, Erin lay with her head almost off the edge of the bed, her red locks flowing down over the edge. Kara maneuvered herself into position above and then lowered her head down to resume licking Erin's pussy, this time in a sixty nine position. I grabbed a pillow and put it under Erin's neck so that it would be more comfortable for her to eat out Kara. Then I just stood back and watched for a few minutes as the two women mutually ate each other out.

Then when I'd let them get comfortable and into it for a little while I moved back to the edge of the bed. A tap on Erin's read hair brought her mouth away from Kara's now deliciously wet pussy. But I forced the head of my cock against Erin's lips, saying, "Get it nice and wet for me,"

Erin wasted no time, working a hand up between Kara's thighs to grip the base of my cock and then pull the head into her mouth. She tilted her head in such a way that I could feed my dick right into her. She moved her hand to my hip and then lightly pulled me in more and more. I could feel my thick cock head filling her mouth, then moving into the very back of her mouth, and then into her throat itself. With the way she'd tilted her head, her neck was in a straight line with her mouth and I could feel my dick penetrating deep into her. I could even see a bulge in her neck to mark the passage of my fat cock head. Then her hand was gently pushing my hip back and I took the queue. I pulled back until my cock head was resting against her lips. She gasped for air, and once her lungs were filled immediately pulled on my hips again. I was only too happy to oblige, feeding my cock back into Erin's throat again. This time I was able to push forwards until I felt her cute nose pressing against my testicles, and nearly my whole shaft inside her mouth. But again she tapped my hips and I withdrew.

This time after she gulped for air she said, "All the way this time Mike, a little quicker ok?" Then she took another deep breath. I nodded and quickly shoved my cock back inside her mouth. I pushed it hard and deep, watching her throat bulge as my cock filled it. Then I was entirely inside her. My balls were pushing against her nose and face and her lips closed around the base of my shaft. I felt her tongue swirling, licking around the underside of the base, and I began to literally fuck her face. I held onto Kara's sweet ass, but bucked my hips back and forth, my cock sliding up and down Erin's throat. Finally, and with a bit of a frantic motion she tapped my hip again and I drew out quickly. She coughed a little as stringy lines of thick spittle connected her lips to my now soaking wet dick. But when I looked down she was all smiles and said, "There you go daddy, nice and wet."

I smiled at her and then lined the head of my cock up with Kara's pussy. The woman on top was well aroused and she was ready for me. Still despite Erin's saliva for lube and Kara's own arousal, I still found her cunny quite tight and resistant as I pushed my way into her velvety folds. Kara let her head pull upwards from Erin's pussy long enough to let out a low, long moan. "Oh fuck that's nice," she said as I began stroking deeper into her with long steady thrusts.

But then her head with it's white hair again fell forwards and she resumed licking Erin. From beneath I felt Erin's tongue reach up and lick the underside of my balls whenever I bottomed out inside Kara. The feeling was intense, I'd had sex with multiple partners many times before, but I couldn't remember ever having this done. Her tongue was wet and it's touch was gentle and only when I was fully buried to the hilt in Kara's tight wetness.

I groaned and tried to keep my pace steady, but the feeling was quite overwhelming. I tried to focus and maintain my composure as I felt primal energy flooding into my body from the two women, my mana reserves filling up quickly. I closed my eyes and put my body on autopilot, my hands gripping Kara's hips as I fucked her in a deep and steady rhythm.

I returned to my mental fortress inside my mind. The damage that had been done a few days earlier was pretty extensive, but I had since repaired all the damages and made some more modifications. Now instead of my mind looking like an apartment, it looked like the war room in an old movie, or maybe like the bridge of a spaceship from a sci fi show. Gleaming chrome panels and view screens on all the walls, computers everywhere, and a heavy blast door leading both 'outside' and another leading deeper into my mind. I willed the screens to turn on, which of course was my mental visualization for casting the spell that would read the minds of the two women I was currently fucking.

A steady stream of images came from both, though I focused on Kara first. I'd gotten much better at filtering thoughts, but it still wasn't as easy as people made it out to be in movies. It wasn't as simple as just 'hearing' her thoughts like she was speaking out loud. No, human emotion and thought was always a jumble of a hundred different thoughts, images, memories, senses, and emotions all at once.

But I'd gotten much better on focusing on the thoughts and emotions that mattered. After a moment I clued into a few pieces of information. As I'd suspected, the pure white hair she had on was in fact a wig. She'd had a bad experience when she first got into the game with some lice, and ever since been shaving her head. Pubes, underarms, and legs she'd actually gotten laser treatment for, but didn't have the nerve to go for her head. She had a huge collection of wigs at her apartment, nearly a hundred different wigs, which was an astounding amount considering the cost of some of them. In fact, it was one of the things she liked about me, that save my eyebrows she hadn't seen a single follicle of hair on my body.

I smiled, inside my own head, and then reviewed the other piece of information. She loved anal sex. It made her cum every time, but she was afraid with a cock my size it would hurt, and she was torn on whether or not she should suggest it. One part of her hoped I would ask, another was terrified I would. I sent a simple command back to her, "You're going to suggest it, and you're not going to worry about it hurting, you'll just love it."

Then I flipped my view screens over to Erin and began reading her. What I saw, after some filtering was disturbing. I needed to talk to Erin, alone. Of course that wouldn't happen with Kara here.

I opened my eyes, returning to the real world, and began sawing my cock in and out of Kara's now dripping pussy. I realized that she must have cum as she was no longer licking Erin, but had her face pressed against Erin's thigh and was moaning out over and over. Then the suggestion must have kicked in because she looked over her shoulder at me and said, "I'd love to feel that rod in my ass right now Mike."

"Certainly," I replied, and then pulling my cock from her pussy, I lowered it down to Erin's face again. The hard shaft rubbed against her face, smearing it with Kara's cunny juices. But Erin simply opened her mouth and drew me in.

Just like earlier I began to penetrate deep into Erin's throat, and then fucked her mouth. I'd thrust in and out a few times then pull out so she could take a breath before sliding all the way back in again. As I fucked Erin's sweet little mouth and throat, I licked my middle and index fingers and got them nice and wet. Then I began teasing Kara's tight asshole. She moaned and pushed back against them and with very little force I found my middle finger sliding into her. I finger fucked her tight star for a few minutes then pulled it out and re-inserted it with my index finger.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck yes," Kara moaned as she hugged Erin's legs. She pressed her face back into Erin's cunt, but her focus wasn't there and her cunnilingus was poor at best. I finger fucked her ass with my two fingers for a bit as I continued to drive my cock in and out of Erin's mouth. But finally I felt Kara's ass was ready and my dick was as wet as it would ever get.

I pulled out of Erin's mouth and lined my cock up with Kara's tight nether hole. Then I pulled my fingers out and quickly replaced it with the head of my cock. Grabbing Kara's hips, I gave her no time to begin to tighten back up. I pulled her back towards me as I pushed forwards, the head of my cock popping past the tight ring and into her butt.

She squealed, a mixture of discomfort and pleasure, and I could feel Erin moving slightly to get back at Kara's pussy. I decided I wasn't going to waste time, and holding Kara's hips pushed in, then pulled out just a touch, only to push in deeper.

She was panting and moaning, and her knees and legs were shaking, but she wasn't pulling away from me. I worked my dick into her deeper and deeper with each thrust. Her tight asshole clenched my pole like a fist, but I continued to push deeper.

Finally I felt my balls come to rest against her dripping slit, and could feel Erin beneath me tonguing Kara's clit. Kara was panting and moaning and she practically cried out, "Oh god, yes, Erin don't stop, Mike please don't move, I'm going, I'm going... oh god....I'm so close...so close..."

I thought for a moment about what I'd seen on her 'vid screens' when I'd read her mind. She wasn't a squirter or a gusher, but she found such things hot. I also thought about the 'gift' Brookesbend had given me, to be able to control my ejaculate, and wondered if it was a gift I could share with others. I mean, why not? I was a mage wasn't I?

I thought about the gift, and then channelled mana into a spell, operating solely by instinct and hunch. I envisioned Kara squirting and then let the mana go free, seeking Kara's body. She was still panting and moaning, very close to the edge. So I grabbed her hips again and started slowly fucking her ass.

"Oh god, oh god, oh godohgodohgod!" She cried out then, wordlessly, and I felt it. It was like a dam bursting, both emotionally, sexually, and physically. Her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks, and the endorphin release was intense. But also she did something she never had done before. As Erin licked her clit and I fucked her ass, her pussy clenched, and then released, spraying a tremendous blast of musky girl cum directly onto Erin's face and my balls. Her whole body shook from the power of the orgasm, and several more times she clenched and released, each time a stream of girl juices spraying from her pussy. To her credit, Erin was startled, but after the first blast, simply continued licking Kara's clit, despite getting a face full of Kara's jizz.

Then when she finally came down, I knew I was close, I was about to cum and it was going to be a big one. Using Brookesbend's gift meant that I wouldn't be able to hold back to 'normal' levels myself. I announced it to the two women, "I'm close, Kara, I want you to turn around and lay like Erin, I'm going to cum all over the two of you."

She nodded though she seemed unable to speak as she still felt the aftershocks of her powerful orgasm. I grunted and pulled out of her ass, and she quickly spun around and lay on the bed next to Erin. The two women put their heads together, and opened their mouths. "You may want to close your eyes," I warned as I jacked my pulsating dick.

Thankfully for them, they both did a moment before my cock swelled up and then released. An inhuman amount of thick pearly white jizz blasted from my throbbing purple cock head to splatter against Kara's face. The line of goo painted upwards from her forehead all the way to her chin on the first blast, and the tail end of it even going beyond to snap around her chin and begin running down towards her neck. But that was only the first blast of many. I painted Kara's face with my white cream, and then I stuck my cock head in her mouth. She sucked me as I came in her mouth, but then the volume of my spunk was too much and she coughed, spittle and cum burbling up past her lips and my dick to slide down her face.

I turned and then released the last few blasts of my spunk on Erin. One solid blast on her face, then feeding my cock into her, the last few in her mouth. She worked hard to swallow all that I gave, and the sensation of her sucking me as I came was mind blowing. Finally I fell backwards, falling with a long sigh into the chair I'd been watching from earlier.

"Uh," Kara said hesitatingly as my cum slowly slid down the sides of her face, "Erin, could you help me to the sink in the bathroom, I don't think I want to open my eyes."

I couldn't help but chuckle as Erin helped up the silver haired prostitute who was blinded by the magically enhanced bukkake she'd received. I felt fantastic, topped off with mana from the amazing sex. But I thought about what I'd 'heard' from Erin's mind and knew it was time to talk with her. I heard the water start running in the bathroom and sent Erin a mental command, "After Kara's cleaned up, see her out, then go and talk to Mike."

Satisfied that my mental command would seem like her own idea, I got up and returned to my half of the suite, leaving the connecting door mostly open. A quick hop in the shower removed the lingering scent of body spray that the two women had been wearing as well as any sweat and any other lingering bodily fluids.

I changed into silk pajama trousers after my shower and flopped onto the bed to await Erin's arrival. I was just beginning to drift off when she pushed open the door between the suites and knocked, "Mike, can I come in?" She asked.

I looked up and saw that she was wearing a silk bathrobe, bright cherry red in color. I nodded and said, "Sure turn off the lights and then come join me in bed."

She did so and crawled onto the bed. I held my arm out and she curled up against my bare chest and rubbed her hand against my pecs, "You know, I've never asked you, did you get laser treatment or something? Other than your eyebrows you don't have a hair on your body and I know you don't even own a razor."

She actually had asked me, several times, I'd always just pushed the question to the back of her mind with magic making her forget about it for a while. I almost did again but I decided that our week together was drawing to a close and it was time to find some answers. "Tell you what, I'll answer you that question, but you're going to be honest with me first. Deal?"

She tensed and then I felt her nod. "Tell me why you really want to work at Ruby's so much, and don't lie, I'll know if you lie."

She sighed and said, "I know for a fact that my dad visits there. I'm sure you noticed I have a tendency to call out 'daddy' when you're really fucking me well. I guess I have some Daddy issues. He wasn't a nice man, he... well.. he wasn't a nice man, lets just say that. I should have been happy when he left my mother. But I wasn't. It was at the time in a young girl's life when she needs a positive male influence in her life and he left. I remember him yelling at my mother that she wasn't a real woman, she couldn't ever make a man happy."

She sighed and I bent my neck to kiss the top of her head, her coppery locks tickled my nose, but I waited, silently, for her to finish her story. After a few breaths she continued, "I found that I was very good at making the boys happy." She turned her head up to me and asked, "I make you very happy don't I Mike?"

"Of course you do baby, of course you do." I whispered and her hand idly traced a pattern on my chest. She seemed to glow with contentment and she squeezed me happily.

"Well," she said after a nice big hug, "I don't want anything gross, like I don't want to have sex with my father or anything like that." I made sure the door in my mind was shut carefully and I didn't want to even get an inkling of her thoughts from that comment. IF I thought she might be lying about that last comment, I didn't know what I'd do. But she kept talking even as I made sure I wasn't picking up any of her thoughts, "It's more that he hurt me, he hurt my mother, and he left us in the lurch. I want to work at Ruby's Hideaway because I've found out that's where he goes when he wants to hire a pro. I want to take that away from him. I want him to see his daughter and realize that he made me what I am."

I kissed the top of her head again, "He may have made you what you are, but if so I should probably thank him. I've had an amazing week with a beautiful sexy woman who is a fantastic lover."

Erin blew air through her teeth and said, "Lover, yeah, right. I'm a good fuck Mike. I'm a pro, that's what I get paid to do. Emily Whitefeld paid my company a lot of goddamned money to make sure that you have a warm wet hole to fuck whenever you want all week long." Even with my mental shielding up, I could sense her anger and resentment. It probably had nothing to do with magic though and just my observation of her tone and the way she tensed.

I rolled over on my side and pushed her onto her back, "Erin, if all I wanted was a fuck, do you think I would have put it into the contract that you were to remain exclusive to me the entire week? How much more did that cost? How much cheaper would it have been to just have them send a girl when I wanted, and not to have you living with me for the last week?"

Erin rolled her eyes and asked, "Yeah, well, you had 'guests' all week long too don't forget."

I knew that she wasn't just talking about the other working girls like Kara, but the rather intimate encounter I'd had with Cheyenne. I knew she'd been bothered by it and we'd avoided talking about it, but maybe now was the time. "Why do I think you're not talking about Kara or the other girls from your service?" I asked with a slightly cold tone in my voice.

Erin sighed and simply shrugged her shoulders and cuddled against me, pressing her forehead against my chest so I couldn't see her face. I reached down and lifted her chin so that she was looking at me, "Erin, I think you have feelings for me, and I like that. I have feelings for you too. But I can't be a one woman man. Cheyenne is very special to me, as you are, but I refuse to put myself in the position where I'm going to choose one of you over the other." I sighed and added, truthfully, "and I'm not going to be faithful to either of you."