All Comments on 'Old Wounds, New Love Ch. 02'

by CrimsonWeb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I like how Ethan is figuring himself out, no doubt some rough seas ahead, but hopefully he can handle it.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful, erotic, yet gentle love story. I hope Ethan's family don't be too harsh on him and I am very happy Afton has found love again. Stories like this makes heterosexuals like me understand love is not bound by gender race heritage religion or socio-economic background they way societies try to dictate it.

sensual_bluesensual_bluealmost 11 years ago
So Hot and Beautiful

Damn that was hot I really enjoyed that chapter, reading about Ethan facing his fears to come see Afton the sex was HOT but the words said after made the story even more brilliant and certainly worth the wait, I can't wait to read the next chapter it will be a pleasure to read about Ethan coming to realize more and more that loving a man is not wrong ( the heart does not discriminate) what Ethan's family reaction will be will be quite interesting along with Mary's reaction but I have faith that Afton really will be there to catch Ethan when he falls, I hope there will not be a long wait until the next chapter and could it be longer I was so sad to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Lovely and hot, thanks.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
A Writer Cares to Listen

The reader's requests for more thought, remorse, seduction, suspense, and sexual tension were fulfilled by this wonderful new writer. Ethan's and Ashton's characters were deeply developed compared to the first chapter. Ethan was ashamed. He hated the fact he had enjoyed male on male sex. The scene of his emotional indecision and agony about calling Ashton was superb tension. He realized "All he wanted was Ashton, making love to him and making him feel incredible." Later, "I cam here for you. I bared my soul for you and I would do it all over again, every day if needed." Having Greta witness the intensity of their sexual behavior and heightened personal relationship was pure brilliance.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
I second that comment below

Well done Chesthair said it perfectly and it was more heartfelt and sincere

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous