All Comments on 'Older is Better Ch. 02'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This Story Isn't Over Yet!

There is still plenty of room for more plot in this story. Don't give up now! An Hoa Rifleman

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful way to end the day

After re-reading ch. 01 before taking on ch. 02 I'm damn near as exhausted as Pam, June, and Chad were when I left them. A great story told very well indeed! It will be nice way to move into dream land. Maybe they will join me there.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A happy ending

I love stories with happy endings, and this one was very happy.

Good kinky sex and yet the love story was very good.

Thanks for the good read.

TakashiTakashialmost 13 years ago
Not bad at all!

As a Chad and a real person, I feel rather strongly about things. With that said, I think your second installment is better than the first and even though this series is kind of a paint-by-number Incest/Taboo story, you tell it well enough and with enough energy that it kind of doesn't matter. Keep it up.

Though, you do confuse lose and loose, but that's a minor quibble.

With that said, my horde of ravenous attack lawyers will be upon you shortly.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
I don't want it to be over yet.

I know you may not have any ideas of where you could go now with this story, but it'd be a shame to end it now.

Please consider continuing.

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
ok...

pardon me while I eat my words from my comment on part one. This one settled the matters I mentioned there quite nicely. I hope there'll be a part 3, as there seem to be multiple avenues you could take with these folks.

bims66bims66almost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. IT IS TOO GOOD TO END NOW. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THEM ALL LYVE TOGETHER AND MAYBE HE COULD KNOCK THEM BOTH UP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More more more

there has to be more, it's too good to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG!

dezurtdawg, you are my favorite author!! Your stories always get me going. Too bad there isn't a man around right now, he'd be getting very lucky :) Please keep the stories coming, I look for your stories every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Definitely keep this story going!

presserpresseralmost 13 years ago
Let The Good Times Role

Chad's mother took to the "moral" low ground for a while there but thank goodness for Chad's grandmother to put it all right again. And then for the father's death to be the final punctuation mark in this story of love conquers all is a tribute to the writers skill. Now, hopefully you will busy yourself with additional chapters making manifest that tribute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Excellent story, Chad's a real lucky boy, fucking his hot milf bitch mother and her mother too. He needs to fuck them both in the ass now, maybe another chapter or two?

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 13 years ago
Perfectly Edited

Well done!!! I believe this may be the first story I've read where I don't recall a single typo or misspelled word. Because of that it read so smooth it was as if written on silk. <:o) Your ability to put the readers mind in the scene makes it as though your having an out of body (and into thiers) experience. I can't thank you enough for not using the word "copious". woo fucking hoo...my Hero. Write on Master of Erotica :)

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to let me know how much you liked this series! Can't say if there will or won't be another chapter for this...the spirit hasn't moved me to it yet.

For those of you hoping Chad knocks up both mom and grandma I have only this to say....Chapter 1, first paragraph I wrote, "Something happened to mom during my birth so I'm an only child..." To me that means he can't put a bun in her oven. As for grandma, she is in her fifties and only had one child, so the chances of her getting preggers is next to nil. But hey, one can always dream.

Thanks again for reading and voting!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A D.D. usual.

D.D. as always you have captured our imagination and attention. This story finishes and another begins(Don't want to fuck up the ending of this story,Ciao.

maineman4umaineman4ualmost 13 years ago
Where to go with it?

How about around the world! After all, mom and son have 301,000,000 dollars with which they can fuck around. Europe, Scandinavia...you name it! Well written as is customary for you. Now get creative about location, location, location!

jentlyjentlyalmost 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

Incest stories aren't my cup of tea, but, this one had me going. Well written, nice style, great sex scenes. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Avoid & continue

should be continue this but must be avoid the character grandma june. in mom son story other character like grandma is not suitable. always keep mom son alone in story concept, mom son incest is attractive than other. without grandma june this story should be more erotic, so if you continue this you must keep away that grandma. pamela and chad could have more fun together in part-3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
change in plans

dude i went to read this to masterbate to but i ended up reading it for the story instead

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAN O

VERY GOOD LOVE IT THANYOU DAN O

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Older is better.

Your right. Older is better. There is something about a mother and grandmother that no girl can do. The contact, the union, the closeness that can only be achieved at the hip by these family members that no others can share.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

Well written but I think you missed a few of your plots like for example the clothes shoved under the pillow, Pamela should have discovered it at the latest day after Chad left... As it is now it left me with disturbing ideas of her and Chad being in love (her subconsciously) while she tries to make up for her "infidelity" by pleasing Chuck, which he did not deserve by far... Four stars, would have been five if I hadn't been disgusted by that thought.

gest90gest90about 12 years ago
others comments

ignore the negative comments of others, if they don't like it then go write their own fucking stories if they think they can do better, i love the grandma angle tho i would have made her a bit older, in her early 60's for example, just to get the age differences a little bit more plausible, its always what annoys me, the son is always 18 and the mother between 35 & 40, nothing wrong with mother being slightly older, likewise the gran, i know the legality of the subject matter means 18 is always used as age of son, not that i'm looking for a 12 yr old in the story or anything but 16 would be a nice age even if it means setting it in somewhere like the uk? but i'm not being negative it was a gripping story beautifully executed and made me jealous, not that my own grandma was ever that hot, far from it

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
The ending works for me!

This is a good way to end this story, but if you hadn't made mom infertile in paragraph one of the first chapter, I'd be urging a third chapter where mom gets pregnant. Since that is out, leave it as it is. The ending works for me!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Your mother/son sex scenes are all stupendous...

As well as all of your other scenes. You have been on my Favorite Author list for a long time and I have read all your stories at least twice. Please keep up the good work.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
awesome finish

group incest rocks the shit.

Daniel32Daniel32about 11 years ago
Chad is the God of Fuck

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Younger is OK too

@Gest90: I just learned that in some states the age of consent for sex is 16 or 17. It's unfortunately a federal law that says you can't depict/portray sex by people under 18. So: sex at 16 may be legal, but taking pix or vid of it on your iPhone isn't. Go figure.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I think this is the third time I have read this, maybe the fourth.

It is a fine example of mother/son sex, also GM and grandson sex. Thank you for writing. You are one of the best for this type of story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I think this is the third time I have read this, maybe the fourth.

It is a fine example of mother/son sex, also GM and grandson sex. Thank you for writing. You are one of the best for this type of story.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
very hot

great story-hot sex-love these women-glad you did this second chapter thanks

subiemonsubiemonover 10 years ago
damn good

more needs a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awsome

Most men don't know it, but older IS better. Great story. Need more. They're rich now so where do they go and what do they do, and with who?

luckylapperluckylapperabout 10 years ago
awesome as always

just more proof why you are my favorite author

lordgilllordgillalmost 10 years ago
built in jokes

I was a little surprised when you inadvertently made a joke on pg.3 at the start of paragraph 10 and you didnt put in ( )no pun intended dont know if it was intentional or not,or if uou even realized or not but still thought it funny .

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
good story

awesome writing had wood the whole story keep up the good work hope theres more cumming on this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

After she called him a rapist and kicked her out of the house he shouldn't have taken her back. She instagated the whole night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucking hot

Great story.kept me hard and stroking my 9 inch cock the whole time.came three times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Over the top

Its your fantasy world, of course. But everything is just too-too convenient. He fucks Mom on their first date, Mom wakes up with rape on her mind. You might want to think on that carefully. Already there are people who think rape is just a woman who has changed her mind! Mom pulls a knife on him, sends him to Grandma (another woman alone) and she guesses His relationship with Mom almost immediately the first time Mom & Dad visit, and then decides to fuck him herself, etc. And the dialogue really sucks. Its stilted and too wordy.

taco1085taco1085over 7 years ago
what a story

Dont worry about the negative comments i read, this was fictional and it can end however you want it to. Personally i enjoyed it, very well written and the build ups were fantastic. I enjoyed all of it, yes dad was killed in a plane crash at least he did not run off with the secretary and yes his mind was built around business and not family. but her did take care of them in the end and that was his goal..... although he did not get to enjoy it his family will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful work

I enjoyed this story and the first part a lot. I would like you to please write another chapter to this story. Tell how the 3 main characters go on after the funeral. Do mother and son live as husband and wife. Do all 3 characters live together some place? Again thank you for writing such a good story.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Bloody fantastic

This is definitely one of your better stories but alas it's not finished. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️So far.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Great Story

I agree w/kk8. Go for the trifecta. This begs for #3.😁😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW

This story was fucking awesome. Would love to see a CH.3:)

friendlyreader69friendlyreader69almost 7 years ago
Nice!!!

Very good read. I enjoyed the buildups within the story. The characters were well thought of and the family dynamics were very good. I really would like to see a chapter 3 if at all possible. But if not, thank you for the enjoyment

calibammacalibammaabout 6 years ago
Trump fake

Why do you story tellers insist on following some standard pattern when writing. That psycho bitch mother should have never got no more of Chad dick after how she reacted after the first time. Therefore only one 💫

kaidmankaidmanabout 6 years ago
excellent writer

This is an amazing writer but don't expect more stories from him commenters whining about how realistic incest stories and stories with scifi elements are supposed to be really seemed to sour him on writing more stories he might be writing more but certainly not here it's a real tragedy since commenters always seem to have a really toxic side and cause more writers here to quit than anything else

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
A really nice read!

A bit of a pat ending there, but it was a good Hollywood way to keep the episode within time constraints. :-) I'm just glad mom didn't get so carried away the second time that she opened his back again before the first wounds had a chance to heal completely. That can be painful and messy.

There is though the problem of June. Is she going to give up her ranch and live with them? Or are they only going to see here on summer vacations? That just doesn't seem like it would be fair after the break from her long dry spell, and the help she gave in knocking some sense into mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

PS: Kaidman, you are so right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Late to the comment party.

Have read and re-read this story numerous times. This time, felt like joining the comment party. Would be nice to have Chad breed his mother. Yes, I know Chad stated that something happened to her when he was born and that she couldn't have any more children as a result. That reference is rather vague, as though Chad never had the specifics of the situation explained to him, and that the blame for his lack of siblings was placed on his mother. Perhaps, the lack further siblings could be due to his father deciding that he didn't want to deal with more than one offspring. An off the books vasectomy could take care of that problem, leaving Chad's mother as the scape goat. As for Chad's grandmother having only one child, maybe Chad’s grandfather felt the same way about children, and after Chad's mother was born he insisted on using the one classic form of birth control that men do control: condoms.

MunchABunchMunchABunchalmost 5 years ago
Continue

I do hope that you can continue write. You have a nice easy flow with your stories.

I would love to see this story pick up with the breeding of Pam. If this is fiction, you an do most anything with todays Medical Discoveries. Maybe Chad takes a wife!! Then you may write about a whole neighborhood of Chad Breeds!!!

efglasgowefglasgowover 3 years ago
Wow

I actually felt the anguish the son felt when his mom flipped out and thought he had raped her, knowing he would have never hurt her. Also kudos on how you took care of the dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story line and 3 loving people who really loved each other. Thank you

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Nice June took care of him after her daughter flipped out for a while...

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Well another well writing story, you truly have a gift. As surreal as the ending was the rest of the story was extremely hot. I have enjoyed each story that I have read. There are a few that don't interest me so I won't bother reading them but I really like your work and the stories that I read. I always try to give honest opinions and feedback. These are your stories so I will never criticize the context you choose. I may express an opinion about my perspective of a particular aspect of a story but, it's only my opinion and we all know what those are worth, lolol. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good story again with a complete ending. Pure fun fiction!

I somehow don’t believe that there are all that many incest practitioners about as we find in these stories, but they are fun fiction, some more realistic than others. 4 stars.

Bill S.

MfkndragonMfkndragon7 months ago

Well the 2nd chapter was definitely better than the first but I do have to ask why did you wanna come up with some absude amount for money wise and Even if that was legit I would then have to ask what kind of fucking job did he have

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

Well I read both chapters I have to say the 2nd chapter wasn't much better if any better at all then the 1st chapter if you would have just kept between the mom and son in the 2nd chapter then it would have been better by a long shot even with the ungodly amount of money you said he made per year as well as the whole insurance policy and everything however the moment you brought the grandmother in then adding the amount of money you said was just too much to get behind sure some would like it but most wouldn't most wants to read a more realistic story with the fiction/fantasy element this story didn't have that it was literally fiction hell even on the fantasy aspect you went way out too left field so much so that you even lost that aspect of the story

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

Well, at least he provided for his family.... thank you.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I especially enjoyed the author's mental maturation displaying the mother's mental and physical reaction to thr realization that she had made love with her son. Finally, I liked the logical reaction (mental and emotional) of the son with his mother's rejection of him. His note was a good touch. It would have been nice if the author had developed the the characters historical emotional and psychological development. As for the grandmother, she was perfect. Unfortunately, in real life, women let their physical appearance mental go and halt most mental and emotional growth after 45-50. As a male, I assume they have raised their children, have helped their husband get ahead and simply figure their job is done. They do not have to do anything more because they sacrificed their dreams and goals for others. Finally, in real life, as far as physical and emotional love go and mental stimulation in life goes, the title of this story is true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous