Oligarchs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...he would have to find another woman for companionship and simply use her for a merger and children. Marriages such as these were not at all uncommon and, if his stepmother's motives were not sinister, a merger was likely on her mind when she made the match. Edith would inherit energy from her father and Yevgeny would transport it of course each providing the goods at cost now that the two families were again connected by marriage.

"That's what it is!" Yevgeny exclaimed with a triumphant smile and his index finger pointing to the sky. The three women paused their gossiping.

"What's 'what'?" Constance asked.

"This is 'Don Carlos' playing," he reminded the women.

"Precisely," Constance added.

"This was the opera playing in Moscow as the Bolsheviks overtook Russia's republican provisional government in 1917."

"Is it?" asked Maria.

"Yes. This music has a stigma of instability and half baked ideology behind it. It marks the overthrow of rational future for an uncertain one..." He looked directly into his stepmother's eyes as if this was for her benefit. "...and of course we all know what happened to most of the leaders. They were executed by Stalin. If only cooler heads prevailed and they didn't create an environment with an uncertain future..." he trailed off.

BONSAI

Until Yevgeny and Edith's meeting at nine o'clock, he entertained himself by reading the landmark 3,000th book on the battle of Gettysburg. Recreational reading was his guilty pleasure and he even turned off his cell phone to avoid all calls whatever. Soon he felt genuinely guilty for the phone and turned it back on thirty minutes later; he had two new messages.

He stood on the cobblestone path surrounding the winter proofed fountain and at precisely nine, he saw Edith exit the house and walk to him. The Sun had long set and the chilly air forced them both to wear jackets despite the snow-less landscape. Edith favored the goose down jackets that made someone look like the Michelin Man whereas he wore his Great War vintage greatcoat he inherited.

"Shall we begin?" he asked with a slight bounce in place and his hands in his pockets.

"Absolutely," she replied. Though used to worse weather, she too had an involuntary spasm and kept her hands in her jacket pockets.

They walked around the covered fountain away from the house and followed one of the winding stone paths that snaked from the water. It was too late for the flowers to keep their petals so Yevgeny, an amateur botanist, spoke of the conifers and various fruit trees and bushes which lay bare. The garden took twenty minutes to walk normally end to end but in Summer or Fall it took over two hours because a walk became a crawl as the beauty of the flowers or changing leaves distracted your senses and your feet simply followed your nose or eyes. Even a lover a plants however could not make his Winter garden seem interesting. Even his island of ten feet tall bonsai style pines he personally managed only had him talking for a few minutes and politeness required him to be with her for at least an hour. He checked his watch (9:28), automatically fell into a nearby bench from bored exhaustion, and invited Edith to sit on the bench with him. Edith came but her wide hips made her take far more bench than a woman with her waist should have.

The cousins gazed at the bonsai silently for several minutes before Yevgeny cracked the ice.

"Why do you suppose my stepmother picked you?" he asked without a hint of ulterior motive or disgust. Though he was trying to determine if she was a spy or saboteur, he did not find her the least bit disgusting. In fact he found her attractive in a conventional way.

"Well...I supp-oze because you are in shipping and I will be in energy. Oil. Once we are married, we will deal in an at cost enviro-ment with each other. Unless of course you'd like to manage my inheritance..." she added submissively to test his response.

"We'll see. If you're good enough I'm sure you'll keep it for yourself. If not, I can give it a go. But yeah, that's what I figured too." That last part was true but along with a few conspiracy theories where Edith performed the supporting bad guy to his stepmother raced in his head. Edith did not like where this was going. If he was the putz he appeared to be, though a handsome one, she might have to control both companies and exhaust herself.

The cousins heard the rhythmic clicking of wing tipped shoes pounding the stone path behind them. A half minute later a well dressed man in his forties, panting quite heavily, stopped before the couple. He hunched and rested his palms atop his knees as he gasped but he soon stood erect.

"Mr. Fillmore. I'm sorry for the interruption—a butler told me you were out here. I just got your order—this afternoon. This letter..." he said clasping it in his hand "...caught us at the beginning—of a new manufacturing cycle and we can't get to it in the time you want," he said while periodically taking shallow breaths and trying to maintain dignity.

"Look at the postmark on the letter," was Yevgeny's reply. The man looked at it and Edith watched them with excitement in her eyes. Perhaps he would not be useless after all.

"It's marked three weeks ago..." Like Yevgeny, the man already knew the answer. "But just because it was postmarked then doesn't mean I saw it and got the wheels going."

"We received a confirmation notice signed by your mail room three days after we mailed it and eight days before your new cycle began—well within your acceptable timeframe. That means your mailroom is at fault for not getting it to you sooner and I recommend you shake things up there because it reflects badly on you. Either fuck the cycle and do what I pay you to do or you won't get paid by me anymore. I like your firm's work and we have history, Stan. Your spare parts keep me running but I don't put up with incompetence even if it wasn't yours." Edith glanced at Stan who looked as if he feared his life would end; she gathered Yevgeny was his most important client.

"You're really going against the grain of the wood, Yevgeny."

"Well thank God I'm not a carpenter or a lumberjack where that sort of thing matters. Now if you'll excuse me, I was talking with my fiancee." Stan's frown lightened a bit at hearing this.

"Oh congratulations. The Mrs. and I celebrated our silver last month and you can see the bite marks on my tongue!" he joked. "The flames have died down a bit," he said seriously, "but they're still burning strong. I'm surprised though...I didn't even know you were seeing anyone." Yevgeny looked into Edith's eyes and clasped her hands. "It was announced just last night," he said revealing the fact but concealing the rest.

"My blessing to you sir. I'll get started on your order first thing tomorrow. My other clients will be upset if we don't make theirs on time so I suppose I'll have to work my boys overtime."

"And I'll remember that for next time, Stan. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Mr. Fillmore and Miz...?"

"Zamyatin," Edith chimed in as her eyes stayed looking at Yevgeny even though his were once again upon Stan. The older well dressed man left the two at their bench.

"Now where were we?" asked Yevgeny as he turned back to Edith. Her gaze was still upon him. Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she looked into his and saw his soul. Not only was he handsome and not only was he rich—he had talent as well.

Love is a curious thing. Many find it with others who have common interests. Still some have a spouse who is completely different and even have passionate hate sex spawned from political or ideological distinctions. What Edith loved in a man was brilliance and good looks; typically men have one or the other or sometimes neither. That Yevgeny possessed both traits and that she was engaged to him sent her hormones into a frenzy as she realized her luck that she would not have to learn to love him; she lunged for his mouth to taste his sweet lips and her first kiss indeed was sweet.

Yevgeny held his place as Edith kept her mouth to his for over a minute. He saw her deep breathing warming his face in the cold night and when she pulled back her saliva tried to frost his lips. Inching away, she scanned his face for a reply she hoped would not be rejection. Though Yevgeny was not a virgin, he had never kissed anyone but his close female relatives—and only on the cheek. His breathing deepened and a warm radiance seemed to fill his stomach like a fine liquor. He too lunged for her mouth but this time they wrapped their arms around each other and noisily smacked their lips together. Occasionally they paused with their lips merely an inch apart and stared at one another. Occasionally they made quick series of pecks. Both embraced their intimate act and each other as they discovered new found feelings in Edith's case and thoughts in Yevgeny's.

Edith believed herself in love while Yevgeny simply absorbed her lustful advance and studied their reactions; that two creatures wanting the same thing in innumerable ways silently agreeing how to proceed was fascinating. During one pause where their foreheads touched and their eyes closed as they listened to the other breathe, he opened his eyes only to find her gazing directly at him. In any other setting, he realized, being caught doing this would be socially awkward but at that moment it aroused him and his chastity belt struggled to restrain his cock which had long filled its cage. Edith's arousal too tested her chastity device as her pussy juice escaped and dripped a wet spot onto her panties. He kissed her cheek and worked his way to her neck. She unzipped her jacket completely and pressed his head down her neck and chest until he reached her C cup cleavage and inhaled her scent as he kissed the tops of her breasts. Fear suddenly shared lust and love's space in her brain and she nervously scanned their surroundings. If they were caught fooling around, the marriage might be called off (unlikely but still a possibility) and she was not taking any chance. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his eager lips away from her bosom. Grasping his hand, she walked him into the island of thick bonsai trees until they came to the bald, grassy center. They embraced standing up and both grabbed the other by the ass. He easily had more to grasp but he quickly discovered he enjoyed fondling her mammoth and glorious cheeks.

Yevgeny slipped his hands underneath her overalls, under the thin fabric of her thong, and tightly clasped her chilled ass; the harder he squeezed the closer their mouths and genitals pressed against their counterparts. Their respective belts found only resistance but the lovers did not notice as they tried to consume the other with wet sloppy kisses. He progressed down her neck to once again pleasure her luscious breasts but she gently held his head and raised it to her eyes.

"Excellent..." she said throatily as she squeezed his butt underneath his greatcoat for good measure and released it from her grip. She put one hand at his lower back and gently cupped the other around his balls. He flinched slightly but Edith shushed him and kindly shook her head. Giving him a quick peck, she swiftly came to his earlobe and sucked it wetly as her grasp on his balls tightened. The belt simply disallowed intercourse but its goal was not to prevent any pleasure. He gave a near shouting moan as the sucking and grabbing combination seemed to give him a dry orgasm that lasted the entire minute she sucked and fondled; she would have gladly gone on longer but Yevgeny, overcome with sensation, carefully withdrew his head from her glorious lips to collect himself. Edith briefly thought he found her actions unpleasant but his full body lunge crashing them both upon the hard ground dispelled this.

She laughed serenely as he lied to her right side and smiled. In slow and seamless movements he undid one overall's strap and cupped the breast underneath the shirt. He carefully squeezed and familiarized himself with the flesh that would soon feed their children. He hastily undid the other strap and did the same caressing to the newly uncovered breasts whose nipples stood erect against the cold night air. Edith sat up, put her arms behind her back to unfasten her bra, and took off her shirt. Yevgeny likewise removed his coat but did not see reason why he should strip completely because his breasts were not sexualized objects. She laid on her back once again and accepted his tongue to warm her breasts.

Yevgeny swirled his tongue around each nipple so his saliva chilled them and they reached their maximum erection, something his cock was struggling to do. He cupped one and enveloped the other's aureola with his warm sucking mouth and tongue as she pressed his head against her. Turning on her side to face him, her breast sagged to the cold ground. She looked him thoughtfully in his eyes. Confident love for her could, at the very least, exist within him, she shared her soul with him in one simple kiss.

She raised her left leg atop and behind his body and pulled him to her for a more, soulless but still meaningful, kisses. The size of Edith's hips could not easily allow him to the same maneuver she just did even if he was not locked in her tight warm embrace. Instead his free hand reached behind and underneath her overalls and clenched her thong at the enormous ass's cleft. His eyes opened in shock and he ceased kissing her. He explored further and found the straps of her chastity belt meet at the top of her butt; he immediately sat up but kept his hand underneath her clothes so to feel immediately beneath her ass. There again he felt the chastity belt's straps. He quickly came back to her face as his hand slowly ascended her hairless crack until he arrived to her puckered ass hole. She winced slightly.

"Your belt doesn't cover your ass!"

"No, it doesn't...." she said meekly.

"Aren't they worried about you getting pregnant? A really high number of couples who practice anal sex as birth control get pregnant anyway."

"I am covered completely. And besides, no one has ever...done anything there before."

"Oh...my..." he murmured as he kneaded her large crack. Though not spectacular, the attention alone to an area no one had ever ventured to (except the hot-wax woman who took care of her before she left) forced her eyes to close in the pleasure the man gave her rather than in pain like the waxing woman.

"May I...." he did not get a chance to finish.

"Yes!" she interrupted with a loud enough moan to escape the thick trees surrounding them. She would have done anything for him at that moment and she did not care what. He silently instructed her to flip on her back which she quickly did. Next he carefully peeled her overalls away, with her assistance, until they were past her wide hips and at her thighs. Next lying on her stomach, he stretched her "crotch floss" to the far side of her left cheek and separated the massive cheeks where he brought his nose deep for a test of her cleanliness. Though one could not mistake her smooth and clean crack for a rose garden, it was not undesirable and in fact the lingering taboo odor from his cousin aroused him further. Like a novice he started immediately on her puckered hole only occasionally to creep his tongue along her crack. Craning his neck began to hurt and his arms prying her ass open grew tired. Finally he realized a solution.

"Lift you ass into the air..." he instructed and she followed. Now her cheeks separated some on their own and her asshole showed itself without shame. He looked to her metal covered pussy and cursed the locked tight straps that kept it there. He wanted to drink from her dripping cunt until there was no more juice left—he wanted to eat her and fill his stomach with her cum as if it were a meal; but he could not. Instead he started at her perineum and flicked it gently with his tongue as if it were a pussy. At last Edith moaned to this new sensation and it grew louder as he ascended her ass and reached her hole. For five minutes her ass had his undivided attention and Edith thought it wonderful her virgin husband knew how to please. In addition to her fatty eyelids, she had disliked her hips and the huge ass that came with them. They took up room in chairs, drew stares, and made her officially overweight despite her waistline. Yet here was a man who seemed to worship her ass like a piece of fruit. His tongue ventured into her hole and she gave a slight shiver. The tongue swirled inside but just as his index finger crept up her canyon like crack, they both heard heels clacking against the stone path and the lovers became deathly still after.

The heels stopped near the bench Edith left her jacket on and did not move farther. Yevgeny hastily removed his cell phone from his pocket and turned it off just in case the heels gave up looking and just called. He was not sure yet who the woman looking for him was and for that he was grateful. The compromised couple rested merely five feet from the thick brush and could therefore better see through it than someone standing ten yards away at the bench.

"Master Yevgeny! Mistress Zamyatin! It is getting late and we have to go to services tomorrow at the Russian orthodox church! The closest one is an hour's drive so we have to get up earlier!" she shouted. "But of course you're probably not here and I've just wasted valuable oxygen..." she trailed off. She began an argument with herself about laundry, seemingly to occupy her mind as she looked for him.

That clinched it. The heels belonged to Donna, his favorite servant. She was about his age and had a sarcastic wit one had to know to appreciate. While he would rather not get caught by anyone, if it had to happen he would prefer she do because there was a fifty-fifty chance she would not say anything to Maria. The heels continued on their way and soon the self-argument disappeared but he kept his face inches from Edith's ass entirely forgetting it was there. When she made a subtle cough, he remembered what they had just been doing and he quickly rose.

"We should probably get going now. Get dressed," he said hastily without care. Edith, with her ass prominently displayed to the trees, turned her head away from him and frowned as she stood, put her underwear back in place, brought her overalls to her hips, put on her shirt, and fastened her shoulder straps. Yevgeny likewise grabbed his greatcoat and they cautiously exited the trees; they did not utter a word and Edith was too dejected to look him in the eye for fear of crying. She forgot her jacket on the bench.

The servants removing the cousins' respective chastity belts noticed the remains of their arousal. That is to say they saw the dried remnants of pre-cum surrounding Yevgeny's cockhead and still moist drippings from Edith's pussy on the interior of her belt. Neither said anything and the cousins did not attempt to bring the night to their own conclusion. Yevgeny lied naked in his bed and talked softly to himself as he recounted what happened.

The near stranger and possible spy gave him his first kiss—he was overwhelmed. He was still young after all and his pants came off at night just like everybody else's so how could he blame himself for falling for her guise? Thank God Donna's footsteps brought him back to reality and he did not go any further. Suddenly remembering where his finger nearly entered her body forty minutes ago, he brought it to his nose and sniffed it. It was clean but his awareness manufactured a foul taste in his mouth that nearly made him vomit in his bed. He rushed to his bathroom, emptied his medicine cabinet of every oral hygiene product, and dropped them into the sink.

Edith's guest room was a simple bedroom and small for the size of the house she inhabited but three times bigger than her bedroom in her old St. Petersburg apartment. Even though that room was stripped of her possessions so they could be packed and shipped, it probably had still more decoration than the white walls of this guest room of her future home. She lowered the canopy of her bed and laid flat as a board in her nightgown atop the sheets. Silently she cried herself red as she reviewed the most intimate moment of her life. She seemed physically united and equal with Yevgeny; she did things she never dreamed of doing before she was engaged; she told herself this was not simply convenient love she was manufacturing to live a happier life—she was not stupid enough to trick herself. No—she was in love and she knew it. But why did he stop? Their near capture, she determined, could not have stopped her adventurous fiancee. He was nearly fucking her ass with his finger before he withdrew entirely and told her to get dressed. Was she not very good? After all, the vacuous show she put on for his mother should not affect his desire to enjoy her. Even when she thought Yevgeny a simpleton she still wanted to fuck him! She must have done something wrong then.

123456...9