Oligarchs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strange," Yevgeny thought in a tangent, he rather enjoyed having his cousin's frame, heavier than his skinny own, atop him. His breathing was more difficult and her hair, though smelling wonderfully, was in his face but he felt secure somehow. Wrapping his arms around her back, he rocked like a chair with that name until he built enough momentum and rolled her onto her back. He slowly slid off the bed and walked to his jacket pocket where he removed the inhaler wedding present, read the German instructions, and gave himself two quick sprays down his throat. It tingled coldly as it coated his insides. Though he already had an erection, this certainly would ensure he kept it well after he came the first time. He walked back to the bed and positioned himself on top a confused Edith.

"What was that?"

"An aide," he said as he kissed her delicately.

This position was not entirely new to Yevgeny but this was the first time it was with a person he would kiss. He grasped his cock and played with it until he was almost one-hundred percent. Edith stared lustily at his auto-manipulations and impatiently awaited her first time.

"Are you ready my dear?"

"Yes my darling husband. Fuck me already! Fuck me until we die!" For a woman who never experienced the tender, and sometimes kinky, act of love, she held a very high opinion of it. Holding his cock at the base, he prodded it at her pussy until he found the well lubricated hole and slipped it in with ease. He imagined his head penetrating it like a mighty warrior pushing the tight, slick, and pink flesh out of its way as it met her cervix. She on the other hand saw it not as pushing back the walls of her vagina but rather filling a hole.

Yevgeny kept his cock in place and shimmied his hips ever so slightly as Edith inhaled for seemingly some great pain that did not come. She looked with relief at him as he gauged her reaction.

"You OK?"

"Oh yes...." she said dreamily.

He smiled and pulled out ever so slightly while hovering above his bride. She closed her eyes as if to concentrate all her senses upon her penetration. Once he found a comfortable rhythm, he brought himself upon her frame and brought her tits, gravity having forced them to the side, together and sucked them. Edith opened her eyes and saw his gentle sucking and his ass, with the cock on the other side, pumping her with thick meat. Being much tighter than Henri, Yevgeny pumped slower than he was used to so she would feel pain. She sweated from the sensory explosion and clenched his hair to bring him to her mouth. He looked hurt that she stopped him from licking and sucking her titties but she had a very good reason. She figured that if he could refuse blowjobs and expect her not to mind, he could not play with her breasts while they fucked; she hoped this would make him reconsider his refusal. He briefly stopped fucking as she teasingly kept his mouth just an inch from her lips. He attempted to kiss her several times but she pulled his head back in a game that soon made him mash his jaw as if to bite her. Eventually he whimpered like a dog, gently gyrated his hips, and Edith found it too adorable to ignore. Their lips locked tightly and he resumed his steady pumping.

The Sun's reflection on the white sand beach just outside their glass sliding door cast a warm light upon their glow; sweaty from the heat in the air and of the moment, they looked as if a fine slick water was sprayed on them. Yevgeny continued pumping but his arms became sore after a few minutes and he rested his weight partially on Edith.

"No. Lie on me! You won't kill me..."she cooed. Yevgeny complied and with exaggeration collapsed himself entirely upon her frame and ravaged her neck with kisses. He could kiss little anywhere else and keep his weight on her; their wetness was like Velcro so only his neck could move without him peeling himself off her warm, welcoming body. She clamped his head with her hands as their kisses grew longer but with a wanting that brought them back together within fractions of a second. Through flared nostrils, their desperate breathing sounded in each others' ears and accompanied the furious smacks of their lips and tongues until a fine mist of sweat and saliva surrounded their mouths.

Edith loved sex. She just decided this and she planned to do it anywhere and as often as possible. Though the fucking was not as stimulating physically as the oral, his soft kisses, caress, and slow steady thrusts made it far more sensual. That was not to say this was not very pleasurable; each push brought her closer to the wonderful orgasm she experienced fifteen minutes earlier.

Yevgeny too loved sex and he especially loved it with Edith. He loved her and he knew that the cum quaking within his balls would be the first of many over their life together. After all, sex was fun but the goal of sex, as they both understood it, was children and the more the better.

More minutes went by but he had yet cum. Edith did not care any longer for another orgasm and simply wanted to be filled with his seed as quickly as possible so she could bear her new family's next generation. Remembering a trick from earlier, she brought his ear to her mouth and sucked, occasionally nibbling gently, the ear lobe. Her legs met and wrapped around his lower back as if to keep him from escaping her grasp.

"Ahhh-ahhh!" he sputtered as his balls clenched and, inside her to the hilt, he shot three bursts of cum into his cousin's eager womb; the first one was fairly small but accompanied by a long thick second stream she felt as it struck the back of her vagina. The third was inconsequential but it gave him a pleased shiver as he rested himself atop Edith who kept him wrapped in her arms and legs and continued, however gently, sucking his ear lobe. Their embrace was so tight that he stayed within her as they opened their eyes and looked at each other; resting his head on her breast, her loving gaze forced her head back and gave her otherwise flat neck a rounded double chin. Both offered a tired but satisfied smile.

Neither was ready to fall asleep however. The spray seemed be working because his cock stayed rock hard inside his wife's pleased snatch. This was incredibly novel for him but Edith was too inexperienced with men to understand.

"I'm still hard..." he whispered softly into her ear as he shimmied his hips.

"Um...is this unusual thing?"

"On good days, I can get hard again in less than a minute but most of the time it takes five or ten even if I try hard. It's like the cum drains my libido for a little while, or something. I can almost see and feel it leave the tip of my dick."

"But not this time?"

"No. Not in the slightest," he answered pleasantly and brought his lips to Edith. For half an hour they lied there in each other's arms while his cock remained hard inside her. Both discovered that despite the hype of sex and the intimacy it created, simply lying with your spouse and gently petting, kissing, and inhaling was far more intimate and needed more passion to sustain.

"I have an idea..." Edith said breaking the long silence.

"What?" he answered as he caressed circles on her breast. Instead of answering, she released him from her leg lock and delicately pushed him away. His cock made thick noises as her lingering wetness and the remaining cum not yet inside her womb lubricated his exit. She brought them both to their knees and guided Yevgeny to the spot she had just lied in. Crawling up his body her tits dangled in front of him as she removed the pillows underneath his head and threw them to the side and landing on Henri's corpse. Laying him completely flat, Edith turned herself around and, keeping her legs straddled around him, backed her large ass to his head. He licked his lips as he awaited one or both of the holes approaching him. Her asshole smiled happily at him from her deep ass crack and her pussy, directly beneath it, was still flushed with arousal. When she was near enough, he raised his head to her pussy and started licking but she kept backing into him until his head was again flat on the bed; immersed in the novelty of eating her upside down pussy, it took him several seconds to realize she was still pushing against him.

"My head's as far as it can go..." Edith did not respond and continued her slow push. Now his mouth was completely covered by her trimmed pussy but he could not even smell it since no air was coming to him. He gently tapped her thighs and murmured underneath her flesh but still no response. Knowing he would need air soon, he reached around her ample hips and spread her large ass cheeks several inches apart until a small air passage was created and emptied by his eager lungs. Edith heard his desperate gasp but kept her pussy firmly pressed against his face. She read about smothering on the Internet and from some specialty magazines she found in her mother's wardrobe. Though it was just play, the power trip pleasured her as much as his tongue which, though his lungs struggling as he licked, enjoyed the juice on its taste-buds and worked eagerly to arouse her for more.

"Ahhhhhh....." she sighed like she just had a long hard stretch and briefly pressed completely onto him so no air came at all. His cock, standing rock hard merely a foot in front of her, was too tempting for her to resist so she enveloped it with her wet warm mouth.

Yevgeny's cock gently quivered but did not completely spasm as she bobbed her head repeatedly. Though her tongue could not rub his soft underbelly from her angle, he gave a muffled grunt while he ravaged her gushing pussy. Though a bit of his remaining cum drained into his stomach, most of the white gobs was he thickly aromatic juice and the angle made it all but drip like a coffee maker past his eager tongue and throat. Perhaps it was her weight upon his stomach (if it were not for her large hips and accompanying ass, she would have an average weight), or some consequence of getting less oxygen that he preferred, but it seemed his stomach received so much of her cum that it sloshed heavily within him as he moved in place.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned with his cock in her mouth. He knew she was getting closer to orgasm now so, catching a deep breath, he furiously licked her clitoris while his nose nestled into her vagina. Edith too realized she was close but rather than cum, she released his cock from her mouth and leapt forward until her hips rested on his tight stomach.

"Why'd you do that? You were so close!" he said incensed.

"Exactly!" she answered with a gasp. "Now fuck me!" she screamed desperately as she lowered her chest to the bed and displayed her spread ass to him. He quickly brought his legs out from under her and scrambled to his knees. Closing his palm at the nook of his wife's hips and waist, he found her vagina and ferociously thrust his prick into her dripping pussy so hard she rocked inches with each move.

"Ohhhh....keep going...don't stop...yes...yes!" she cried into the bed just before turning her head to the side and breaking into lustful sounding Russian that he could not translate but easily understood. Edith read that the G-spot was touched by a dick only when fucking doggy style and though this lacked the face to face intimacy she loved and longed for, she figured it an excellent way to end a night. He stared hypnotically as every pump jiggled her huge, still hairless, heart shaped ass and emptied his mind of all thought and sensation but her. "Ahhhhhh!" she yelled in the universal language as his finger entered her anus and pressed down. Sometime soon it would be his dick that penetrated that asshole at the bottom of her canyon like crack; he would dump loads of cum into her hot bowels so it would stay with her and get absorbed by her intestines and into her blood stream.

"Are you ready to cum?" she asked throatily.

"Just-say-the-word..."

"Ahhhhhh, ohhhhhh, eeeeeeeeeh...." passed her stiff lips as her muscles spasmed and her orgasm woke inside her. "Now!" she shrieked. Yevgeny humped even harder now, egged on by her lustful cries and his sperm left his balls for his cousin's womb yet again but in less quantity. Spent but still quite hard, he theatrically collapsed backwards leaving her ass spread wide and her cheek pressed to the bed. For several minutes they recovered their breaths until she brought herself on all fours and cuddled next to him.

"I love you my darling wife..." he said dreamily as he looked at her. He laughed to himself as he recalled his distaste in the whole affair just two hours earlier.

"I love you too husband..." she tiredly squinted at him as she brought her hand to the back of his head and brought it to her chest. Tired from their early morning, the ceremony, the reception, the large time zone shift backwards, and the love they made, both silently agreed to take a rest.

Several hours later Yevgeny awoke in the dark to find himself spooning Edith with his leg resting atop her side. He checked a nearby digital clock (23:54 but his biological clock was still on Eastern mainland time so it wanted to get up) and carefully unwrapped his arm and leg from her warm body as he slipped out from under the sheets. Expecting to touch a flat surface, he withdrew his foot hastily when it landed upon Henri's stiffening corpse. He stepped away and pushed her under the bed so he would not forget and step on her again when he came back to cuddle with his new wife. He unlocked the glass sliding door and walked down the plank wooden steps onto the white sand.

Sparse clouds absorbed the half moon's rays but blocked only a few of the thousands of stars stretching across the sky and beyond the writhing black ocean. Though by no means cold, a cool wind raced from the mainland to the ocean and he sighed deeply.

"Too bad we can't stay here longer..." he said quietly to himself. So relaxing...I wish my room had a view this good."

"We can fix that window problem but staying here wouldn't let us get back to work..." said a soft voice behind him. He heard the delicate churning of sand underneath feet get closer as the voice continued. "I'm eager to show you what I can do. Of course you'll be in charge until I get my father's company. I'll headquarter it in your skyscraper." With that she pressed her naked body against his and wrapped her arms around his stomach.

"We'll do wonderfully, Geney," she cooed dreamily.

"Please don't call me 'Genie,'" he said with slight annoyance as he turned his head to look at her. "I let non-intimates and some friends call me that, but I don't want you to." Edith looked confused.

"But is that not your name?"

"Of course not. I'm 'the Genie' cause I work magic." Edith still looked confused and seemed to probe her mind for the right words.

"Oh, you mean like a magic lamp?"

"Exactly."

"No, no, no, no, no..." she sputtered. "Your name is Russian for 'Eugene.' It means 'good birth' in English. Is it not customary to give nicknames with 'Y' endings for dis?" He laughed at her and himself.

"I had no idea that's what my name meant in English. It's kind of funny that you have an English name and I have a Russian one, eh?"

"Perhaps it is so 'Edith Fillmore' will be entirely western with her new family?"

"Maybe it's fate."

"We make fate my darling..." she said as she turned him around and they kissed. In the distance, he heard a transport ship sound its horn. Separating himself from her, he turned his ear to the ocean and darted his eyes to his right side as he furrowed his brow.

"That's the S.S. Sea Sprite. It's carrying Easter toys manufactured in Thailand to San Diego. And it's eight hours late..." he muttered. Edith turned his face back to hers and smiled understandingly.

"Never when we're in the middle of something, OK?" Recognizing his insensitive act, he nodded apologetically and they locked themselves in a passionate kiss to their future and all their hopes to come.

"I love my queen..."

1...456789