All Comments on 'Olive Branch'

by VictorianGirl

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
first class jerk

what a loser he is, kick him to the street on garbage day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AGREE!

kick him out! the sooner, the better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!!!

Please don't leave it at this. He's thawing but I really think you could be nice and give us one more where he at least thaws all the way for her>>>>pretty please with a chocolate syrup!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I don't think Seth is a jerk, just the type of male where actions speak louder than words. Yes their sex is often rough with some BDSM thrown in but the man practically....craves her. The fact that he asked her to move in with him implies he wants more. Which is why we need ONE MORE CHAPTER. Pretty pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Conclusion....

I am so happy you are writing again and I know I am being really really selfish but maybe you could write just one more conclusion? Does she move in with him? Will he finally say, "I love you" back? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
4012012

I like your stories a lot, I've read all of them. I love the characters. I like how Seth is crazy during sex but he acts kinder, softer during other times. I just hope their relationship doesn't fail once she moves in with him. Please keep writing.

Peter_AbelardPeter_Abelardabout 12 years ago
Darling

Your characters are well drawn. Ignore those who want your characters to behave differently. They behave here according to their own logic. Those who think otherwise can write their own stories. You do not need to add a conclusion. Your story already has a dramatic arch--begining, middle, end. For those who feel they need to know "how things turn out," remind them that in life we never know that. Most good writing does not end with "they lived happily ever after." But note, your readers' clammoring for a resolution indicates that they have a identified with the characters you have deliniated. That they do this is a testament to your skill as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

They are so hoooooooooot! I agree that Seth is a guy that don't express himself through words but.........That be cool if we can read the story through his point on view. Thank you so much for this story , loved it to death. So happy you didn't give up on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WooHoo!

So happy that you finally continued this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dear Victoriangirl

Thank you so much for writing about Seth and Ramsay again. You are not just a good erotic writer, you are a first rate writer period.

Whether or not you continue this series, please, please keep writing. We fans will always wait for you.

Wherever you are, I wish you happiness.

Thanks again,

Your Fan

F_WhateverF_Whateverabout 12 years ago
Beautiful!

This is a beautiful love story, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

I've loved every installment of this story. Thank you so very much for writing it and sharing it with us. I'm desperate for more, which is a fabulous way to end things. Perhaps one day we could have flash-forwards? Glimpses from Seth's POV? But I'm being greedy :) I even teared up a bit reading this installment. Please keep writing and sharing. It would be great to have a chance to read more of your excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

OMG... This story is amazing!

I really like Ramsay and Seth :)

I'd like to know more about them!

Please, write something more... that would be really great :)

Regards!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Seth

this whole story is amazing! Seth is addictive, so is your writing! and I oh so love the ending. fantastic job!

sylphisylphialmost 12 years ago

I had to register to the page just so I could put this story and you on my favourite list! I really hope to read more from you. Your writing is perfect and so captivating. Thank you for sharing this story of Ramsay and Seth. I love how you make the characters so believable and grounded. I will look forward to read anything you have coming in the future. Bests!

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 11 years ago

I still read this over and over again, enthralled each time by your story and your writing. I know this is the end as you see it for this couple, and I respect that. I only hope you'll keep writing. It's too good a talent to waste, and I humbly ask you share it with the lot of us who appreciates it. Thanks again for bring color to this (at times) grey website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ramsey and Seth are probably two of my favourite characters on here. I'm sorry the story has to end - like Ramsey I guess somehow we've all become addicted to the bit of rough love you've offered us. I hope you carry on writing anyway. I for one am curious to see what else you have. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please write more of this series !!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Excellent place to stop! We can utilise our own imaginations about what might be. Your writing ROCKS! Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
he has to tell her how he really feels

I love this story I Just hate he never tells her how he really feels and in real life that lack of assurance would push any woman away,she needs tobe safe anf be assured that he loves her too please finish the series thanks :)

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Excellent !! That was a perfect ' ending ' to the story. Life goes on and directions change over time and your story doesn't need a ' full stop.' Readers can imagine their own versions of continuation of the story. Well done and Thank You very much.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Followed

When I read a story that I like, most times I check and see what their favorites are to see if there's a story that catches my eye. In this case I saw your name a favorite on GirlintheMoon's favorites and decided to read a bit. I'm certainly glad that I did. An excellent, hot story. Nicely handled. Thanks.

ChaeEunChaeEunalmost 7 years ago
In love with this series

You need to finish this. Im gonna lose my feels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I fucking love Seth!! Ppl may say that Ramsey shd kick him to the curb but I feel that Seth just shows his love in a way ppl aren’t use to. I think this was an awesome story n so well written. I wish u the best in the future n in my little dream world everything turns out perfect for Ramsey n Seth. Even if her family disowns her. Bc her mother sounds like a bitch. Lol. But anyways wld love to read my stories n I wish u the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yikes

This is obviously a toxic and manipulative relationship, but I'll be damned if the dirty talk isn't good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is there a possibility that this story may have another instalment? I know that you said its the last on this series but can we ask for a miracle in the guise of another chapters? I just feel like Ramsay deserves better either she leaves Seth or Seth could stop giving mixed signals and give Ramsay some security and admit his feelings to Rams and his self. Of course, we’re not dictating what you would or would not do to your story but I hope you could take some time and think this through. You’re a great author and I know you know what’s best for your stories. We’re all just giving suggestions and at the end of the day, only your decision matters. I hope you consider my plea! Lots of love

mima_turtledovemima_turtledoveover 1 year ago

First, I want to say that I really enjoyed all the Seth/Ramsay stories. But what are the order of the stories? I am having a hard time following along. And are there missing parts? I’ve noticed in some of the stories Ramsay mention of their first meeting when he was still with her sister, etc but as the reader we don’t actually get to read that convo. Or am I reading the stories in the incorrect way? Thank you for your help!

eternalsunshine27eternalsunshine27about 1 year ago

oh my god pleasee write moree of this......this is too good i want seth to confess his feelings n give her commitment n then load of sex lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous