Oliver, Mary, & Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy stepped forward and hugged her sister. 'I won't. Anyway, he wouldn't leave you. He loves you too much; like you do him. And I'm sorry about what happened out in the garden.'

'Don't worry, there's no need to be: it was lovely, and very horny!'

Lucy looked at her sister sharply 'Curiouser and curiouser ... you really enjoyed that, didn't you?'

'Yes. Didn't you?'

Lucy paused for a moment, thinking. 'Yes, I did. Very much, in fact.'

'Well then; pleasure is pleasure, whatever its source. You are gorgeous, Lucy; watching you masturbate was a very erotic sight. Having you touch me, help me, while I masturbated was a very erotic experience. That you are my sister made it even more so: doubly naughty. I'll be honest with you: I half expected you to do what you did with Oliver this morning. As soon as you asked me if I minded you coming in here topless I knew you were intending more than to just tease him, knew you were going to let him touch you. I lay there, thinking of what you two were doing in here, picturing you snogging, Oliver caressing your boobs. And I got quite turned on. When you came out, I knew you had been fooling around with him - although I really didn't think you'd actually made love - you looked so ... excited, guilty, turned-on; it's no good, you really can't hide it Lucy. When you were lying down, you were so obviously desperate for a wank. Was it good with Oliver?'

'Yes. Very. Brief, exciting and dangerous. Honestly, when I came in here, I hadn't intended to make love with him, just flirt, perhaps a kiss and cuddle. But when he touched me it just seemed to happen, I just wanted him to have me. What do we do now?'

'Do you want him again?'

'Yes.'

'So do I. Now, in fact. Come on, let's make his day: it's one of his favourite fantasies. Do you feel ok about it? It won't work unless we're both happy. You know what we'll be doing.'

Lucy, briefly, felt and looked shocked, then intrigued and excited. 'All right. Are you sure?'

'I've talked myself into this, I feel safer with you than anyone else bar Oliver.'

Mary led Lucy out of the kitchen. Oliver was sat contemplating the garden. He looked up as they approached, felt suddenly apprehensive as he noted their purposeful look.

'Oliver, darling, Lucy and I have had a little chat ... '

'Oh shit, look ...'

'Be quiet, Oliver, it's alright, I quite understand, but now you've got to make it up to me. Come upstairs. Don't say a word.'

Lucy and Mary, both now grinning conspiratorially at him, took a hand each and pulled him to his feet, then led him upstairs. Pulse and imagination racing, Oliver followed Lucy, eyes glued to her bottom and slim legs as she preceded him up the stairs. As they entered the main bedroom, Mary turned and put her arms round his neck, kissed him passionately.

'Now Oliver, you are a very lucky man: you are going to make love with both of us. If you're really good, Lucy and I will make it very enjoyable for you. I know you've had some disgraceful fantasies in the past about such things, so now's your chance to put them into action.'

As she finished talking, she slipped off her bikini top and resumed their embrace. Lucy, taking off her bikini top, stepped up behind Oliver, slipped her arms round their waists and pressed herself against his back. Oliver moaned with delight. The two women giggled, squeezed him tight. He pressed his erection against his wife's belly, ran his hands down her familiar body, trying desparately to take in all the sensations of her breasts squashed against his chest and Lucy's against his back. Lucy pulled down the waistband of his shorts, working them down his legs to the floor, then pushed her hands between him and Mary to grasp his penis. Mary, breaking away from the kiss, looked down to watch her sister caressing her husband's erection, then sank to her knees in front of him. Looking round his shoulder, Lucy pushed his penis down, offering it into Mary's mouth, gently working his foreskin back and forward as Mary caressed and squeezed his testicles. After several minutes of this, Mary stood, then led Oliver to the bed, pushing him down onto his back. The two women took off their bikini pants and climbed onto the bed, Mary straddling him, grasping his penis and positioning it to push herself down onto him.

Lucy lay beside them, pressed against Oliver with his arm round her as they kissed. Mary watched them, watched Oliver caressing Lucy's breast, watched them kissing. She ran her hand over Lucy's hip, her bottom, feeling the soft firmness, gently pushed her fingertips between her cheeks; Lucy moved, climbing across Oliver and opening her legs to allow Mary access. Mary could see her sister's vulva, her labia puffy and parted, glistening pinkly between. She ran a fingertip gently between Lucy's labia, feeling the warm, soft stickiness, then found the firm button of her clitoris. Lucy moaned, squirmed her hips, thrusting them up in encouragement as Mary slid her finger inside her vagina, then returned her attention to Lucy's clitoris. As she masturbated her sister, Mary caressed her breasts with her free hand and worked herself gently on Oliver, feeling his penis inside her, squeezing her muscles tightly on him, watching him and Lucy kissing.

Lucy pulled herself up and climbed across to straddle Oliver's shoulders, presenting herself on his face; she felt his tongue go to work on her clitoris, leant forward and pulled Mary towards her for a passionate kiss. Mary's hands found Lucy's breasts, then slid behind her, pulling her towards her. Lucy wriggled away from Oliver's insistent tongue and pressed her body against her sister as they kissed. Oliver watched them, running his hands over Lucy's bottom, pulling her buttocks apart with his thumbs, then pushing a finger inside her vagina. He felt Mary lift herself off him, then watched as she wriggled down the bed, pulling Lucy into position to take her place. He watched between her legs as his penis disappeared inside her, revelling in the smooth, tight sensation of her vagina sliding down him. He groaned, thrusting his hips up. Mary pulled Lucy's legs forward until she was sitting on his hips, then pushed her back to lie on top of him. He caressed her breasts, grasping them and squeezing them gently, offering them to Mary who pushed their legs wide apart and knelt forward to suckle the prominent nipples.

She lay on top of Lucy, alternating between kissing her and Oliver, rubbed her pubis gently back and forth against Lucy's vulva, then leant on braced arms for the two of them to caress her breasts. After a few moments, she knelt up, then sat back on her haunches, hands resting lightly on Lucy's slim thighs to survey the scene before her. The root of Oliver's penis, glistening with Lucy's juice, distended Lucy's vaginal entrance as she worked her hips gently for him, whilst his scrotum, slack and thin around his testicles, sagged down over his buttocks. Lucy's clitoris protruded invitingly between the top of her labia; Mary leant forward, smiling up at the two of them, now watching her intently, and gave it a gentle kiss, then sucked it softly between her lips, closing her eyes and breathing deeply of Lucy's clean, musky smell. Lucy gasped.

'God that's sexy, Mary.' whispered Oliver, straining his head up over Lucy's shoulder.

'Mmm. Don't I know it.' moaned Lucy, now leaning up on her hands to watch her sister lick her lovingly. Oliver, caressing Lucy's breasts, felt Mary's tongue sliding down the root of his penis, over his testicles and back, felt Lucy quiver as it flicked over her clitoris. Mary concentrated on Lucy, and within a few minutes, Lucy's orgasm flooded through her in great waves as she pushed herself down hard, her vaginal muscles clenched tight on Oliver's thick penis, gasping in glorious release. She collapsed back onto Oliver, whose arms folded around her.

'Oh! Mary! That was incredible!'

Oliver was kissing her neck and shoulders as Mary, her face glistening with Lucy's juice climbed on top of her. Lucy, overwhelmed, held her sisters head with both hands and kissed her lovingly.

Oliver, by now desperate to indulge in some more active sex, rolled the two women from him onto the bed, then knelt between their legs, watching as they kissed and caressed. Leaning forward, he pushed into Mary and began to fuck her purposefully. Lucy, grinned up at him over Mary's shoulder while Mary responded with little gasps of pleasure, pushing her hips up against him as he reached the apex of his thrust into her. He watched as Lucy ran her hands over Mary's buttocks, pulling them up and apart to increase the tension on her vulva and pull her clitoris down against his penis. Her fingertips worked gently over Mary's taut labia. then teased her anus.

'Oh, that's nice, Lucy. Harder, Oliver! Don't stop, either of you!'

Oliver, spurred on by the sight of Lucy's slim fingertip working in and out of Mary's anus, came with great thrusts inside the gasping Mary, then held himself rigid inside her as the exquisite spasms faded. He collapsed on top of the two women. Lucy, crushed at the the bottom, groaned under their combined weight.

'Urgghh! Oliver! Get off!'

Oliver climbed off the two giggling women and collapsed beside them.

'Okay Oliver, I'm ready now!' chimed Lucy cheerily at him. He gave her a look of complete exhaustion.

'Have a heart, Lucy. I'm only a man!'

The two women laughed good-naturedly. Mary climbed off Lucy, giving her a lingering kiss before slipping out to the bathroom. Lucy wriggled over and cuddled up against Oliver, gently caressing his limp penis, slick with Mary's juice and his own fluid.

'Well, what a wife you have!'

'Indeed. I can hardly believe this has happened.'

She knelt up, still holding his penis then leant forward and sucked it into her mouth, tasting the musky saltiness as she swirled her tongue around the soft glans. He groaned appreciatively.

Mary came back in and knelt the other side of him, studying her sister's face as she sucked him. Slowly, he began to harden again. Mary caressed her vulva idly as she watched them, then, glancing up at Oliver, smiled at him and sat down, legs wide apart, one across his legs, the other parallel to his body and began to masturbate deliberately as she watched Lucy fellate his now erect penis. Enjoying performing for her audience, she alternately watched Oliver and Lucy, both concentrating on her masturbation, watching her finger rubbing over her clitoris or hooking round into her vagina. She leant back for them, to make it easier to see all of her, now sliding two fingers down her vulva and inside herself.

Lucy, now satisfied with Oliver's erectness, clambered over his hips and impaled herself on him. Mary moved up the bed so that they could both still see her. She was now concentrating on Lucy, looking at her beautiful breasts as Oliver caressed them, her slim waist and the swell of her hips, her long slim thighs either side of Oliver, watching her rise up and down on Oliver, watching Lucy watching her. She could sense Oliver's orgasm approaching, watched as Lucy reached down between her legs and began to masturbate, all three of them gasping, hoping they could come together. Oliver, out of control, orgasmed with a cry, then the two women, moments later came together, gasping and calling out in glorious ecstasy. Lucy collapsed forward onto Oliver, then slid gently off him as Mary snuggled up. Oliver held them close in the crook of each arm.

Lucy leant across Oliver's chest and kissed her sister. 'That was truly the most erotic thing that's ever happened to me.'

'Me too. Wonderful.'

'Mmm.' mumbled Oliver, falling asleep.

The two women stared into each other's eyes, smiling at each other across his chest in new, shared love. They held hands, each with one leg slung over one of Oliver's.

12